• First Up Vote
:)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any reason why the Tinospora cordifolia bark is now the last ingredient in the profile instead of it being the first in the OG formula? IIRC it was essentially the most active part of the formula

Now that I look at the OG profile posted and the new formula. It seems the ingredients have switched places. It was

TC
CO
CIS
HRS

new fornula list it as

CIS
HRS
CO
TC

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao at being stingy. Your Jew? Lol

Natadrol is GREAT. No doubt about it.

Helps lean out
Strength increase is the best feature on Natadrol
Joints feel better
Alpha male in a sense.

Get it, you won't regret it. You will need 2-3 bottles though.

I recommend taking 6-8 pills per day. I experimented with the new Natadrol and 6 was where I saw a difference and 8 seems to be the sweet spot.
At 8 per day what was your dosing pattern?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 pre workout
2 four hours later
Another 2 four hours after second dose.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 pre workout
2 four hours later
Another 2 four hours after second dose.
Why is that dosing I see most people list the dosing all within 8 hours. Like for me 1st dose is 5am 2 caps, then 4pm (preworkout) 3 caps, then 9pm 2 caps before bed. Is there an optimal way to dose, in reference to time?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Why is that dosing I see most people list the dosing all within 8 hours. Like for me 1st dose is 5am 2 caps, then 4pm (preworkout) 3 caps, then 9pm 2 caps before bed. Is there an optimal way to dose, in reference to time?
I try not to take to many supplements after a certain time of the day, depending on what it is it can disturb your sleep. Haven't tried natadrol yet but it could be a reason to not use it at night.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because there's really no need for a pre bed dose. It won't help with anything.

Natadrol is mainly a great strength supplement and taking the highest dose pre workout is best. You want all your dosing around workout time. The reason for the "within 8 hours" is also nutrient partitioning the cissus has as well.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because there's really no need for a pre bed dose. It won't help with anything.

Natadrol is mainly a great strength supplement and taking the highest dose pre workout is best. You want all your dosing around workout time. The reason for the "within 8 hours" is also nutrient partitioning the cissus has as well.
Okay, I was just trying to divide dosages up during the day. So then what would a good dosage scheme be with 5am wakeup, 4pm workout, 9pm Bed? Thanks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a bottle of this I think old one for sale or trade

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I was just trying to divide dosages up during the day. So then what would a good dosage scheme be with 5am wakeup, 4pm workout, 9pm Bed? Thanks
Oh wow. I thought I replied. Guess it didn't go through.

Take 4 pre and divide the other 4 every four hours

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
From my experience right now: 4 pills gave some strength only not much though. 7 pills gave me better joints, strength gain, leaning out more, a bit more aggression in the gym, making me a lot hungrier, and fullness of muscles. Liking it at 7 pills. My dosage scheme is 3 pre workout (am) 2 pills four hours later and another 2 four hours after that.
You talking the new formula correct?

My 9 bottles arrived today. I wish LG would do away with that stupid chrome packaging; it's like a damn Russian doll: open one package to find the real one. It's twice the size of the Natadrol bottle itself.
9 bottles?? Yeah the chrome packaging looks good; it's super sized but the bottle inside containing the pills doesn't look like it matches up with the big chrome canister if arrives in. I have some as well only 1 bottle so I'll run it @ 4 caps a day and go from there & I'll be stacking it with the cutting kit.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep us updated where you guys are finding good deals!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You talking the new formula correct? 9 bottles?? Yeah the chrome packaging looks good; it's super sized but the bottle inside containing the pills doesn't look like it matches up with the big chrome canister if arrives in. I have some as well only 1 bottle so I'll run it @ 4 caps a day and go from there & I'll be stacking it with the cutting kit.
Yes sir

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M&M had an intro deal; buy two get one free. I think I'll bump up the dosage as I go on; right now taking the 4 a day but also X-Factor Advanced and using Glycofuse pre/intra. Up to about 205. Will ramp up the Natadrol as I wind down the XFA.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M&M had an intro deal; buy two get one free. I think I'll bump up the dosage as I go on; right now taking the 4 a day but also X-Factor Advanced and using Glycofuse pre/intra. Up to about 205. Will ramp up the Natadrol as I wind down the XFA.
Yeah but that's gone now, I was still logging it theb. You'll like 6 I think.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for filling me in. Ive always been interested in black magic its very underrated in my opinion.
You're welcome. It seems to be a lot more anabolic than most people realize. Major GAINZ.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure that xfa with Natadrol is a good idea. The cissus content would have a negative effect on ara

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure that xfa with Natadrol is a good idea. The cissus content would have a negative effect on ara
My gainz would disagree with you. And even so, if you dose Natadrol away from XFA you probably wouldn't have as much of an interaction. If an interaction really happens, or is just theoretical. But good point though.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My gainz would disagree with you. And even so, if you dose Natadrol away from XFA you probably wouldn't have as much of an interaction. If an interaction really happens, or is just theoretical. But good point though.
Understood. My only concern was that Natadrol is suggested to be taken Pre WO, as is X factor. But let the gains continue my brother

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Understood. My only concern was that Natadrol is suggested to be taken Pre WO, as is X factor. But let the gains continue my brother
I ran OG Natadrol a while back and dosed it throughout the day. That was to get 8 caps in. I feel I might have to go 6-8 soon; maybe ramp it up as my XFA run winds down.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran OG Natadrol a while back and dosed it throughout the day. That was to get 8 caps in. I feel I might have to go 6-8 soon; maybe ramp it up as my XFA run winds down.
Yea ill be starting Natadrol on Sunday with BLR follidrone, cistamax from AS, and Iron Legion 11-kt.

Staggering the start of each though.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea ill be starting Natadrol on Sunday with BLR follidrone, cistamax from AS, and Iron Legion 11-kt.

Staggering the start of each though.
Not familiar with cistamax, but the rest of that stack sounds really good...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not familiar with cistamax, but the rest of that stack sounds really good...
Cistamax is a rather new supp from analyzed supplements. From coop, it has androgen activity which will go well with natadrol

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My one bottle of NATADROL from M&M was damaged. Had a bunch of crushed pills in it. Did anyone else experience that?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My one bottle of NATADROL from M&M was damaged. Had a bunch of crushed pills in it. Did anyone else experience that?
Just eat the power sprinkle it on some cereal. JK. But no these kinds of pills that doesn't surprise me tho.

jacobr1991

Awards
Yer I had the same issue there were only 6 or 7 pills either crushed or broken , does anyone know if i will get a better effect if I take 6 pills a day with 4 daa 1000 caps a day?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yer I had the same issue there were only 6 or 7 pills either crushed or broken , does anyone know if i will get a better effect if I take 6 pills a day with 4 daa 1000 caps a day?
3 caps would suffice but you really wont see an increase or enhancement by adding daa.... long term you may notice additional effects from daa

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man bridge is always a bitch and this and Form XT might just be the answer. Stay tuned for that.