Nad Goes Andro

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The back/lats is probably the hardest muscle group to achieve that mind muscle connection with. Rows upon endless rows, week after week, year after year is the only way. Practice makes perfect my friend, keep it up.
Just saw a lat pulldown variation for this. One arm, all the down. I'll try to find a video.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Today felt good even though i had to drag my self to the gym, but once i got going.:yup:

Cardio .5 mile
Hack press 150 x 5, 240 2 x 5
Squats 135x6 225x5 265x2x5 265x6 225x8
Standing military press 135 x 3 x 6
Shoulder shrug 225x8 315x7 365x4 375x1 385x1 ( i do this mostly to work on grip strenght Right now 385 is my max)
Db shoulder press 50 3 x 10

Definitly wishing that this cycle was longer. I can really starting to get much more vascular. Seeing veins i haven't seen since i was 17. I'm starting to think that a Androhard/Epi run would be a great way to end the summer.:saevilw:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout bro, veins are always nice too. Sounds like the androseries is doing the job huh?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting to think that a Androhard/Epi run would be a great way to end the summer.:saevilw:
A lot of people are wanting to run this, it would be seriously dry but damn effective.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout bro, veins are always nice too. Sounds like the androseries is doing the job huh?
Thanks. I've been happy with my results concidering missing time in the middle.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Today was brutal i did my normal routine except backwards. I just picked up some Creatine nitrate. Mixed a scoop of that with 3/4 a scoop of Jacked and the pumps where so intense they hurt like hell.:11:

Dips BW 3x10
Close Bench 135x10
Close bench 155 3x10
Tri cable pulldown 70 3x12
Db curls 45 3x8
Close grip ezybar curl 60 3x10
Indiv. lat pulldowns 70x10
Indiv. lat pulldowns 85 2x10

Good work out but my arms where in some serious pain by the end.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
No I think it's s called C4 by Cellucor some thing like that. It's in my car I'll have to check tomorrow.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well Today was my last day of the cycle.

Work out

Straight leg Deadlift s for warm up bar for 15 then 135x10
Deadlift 135x6 225x4 Got a nasty cramp in my right hamstring. So i just stopped there my legs where still sore from squat's on Tuesday. Thought i could get away with a light dead lift sesion but decided no to push my luck.

Incline crunch 3x15 superseted with
Incline leg raise 3x12
Cable row 90x10 100x10 120x2x10 100x15
10 mins of cardio

Overall thoughts, can't say as i was blown away by the Androhard/Haloplex stack. I know that it would have gone alot different if i hadn't missed a week and a half out of the gym and 5 day's off cycle right in the middle. My weight is almost exactly where i started at 202 (went up to 205 before getting sick) I would say that my stenght is up slightly from before the cycle. The Biggest improvement would be in vacularity which is certainly up and in hardness. I really don't feel shut down atleast not very much which is a big plus. I think that with my overkill PCT i should be able to continue making progress. I'm going to keep logging for a couple more week's so we'll see. I think the TRS with a kick start of Torem will be very effective. Not really planning on posting pics i'll probly take some to compare but i don't think there going to be a big enough difference to really see.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it's too bad things couldn't have worked out. But I think it shows the stack was effective, getting sick can really tap your performance and any gains you made, so to bounce back that quick says a lot. Hopefully you can run it again in the future sometime with better success. Thank you for the log. :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that week when you were sick had it's impact :( Nice to hear about the vascularity! That's always nice along with hardness :) Looking forward to following your progress during PCT :thumbsup:

//CC

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well that week when you were sick had it's impact :( Nice to hear about the vascularity! That's always nice along with hardness :) Looking forward to following your progress during PCT :thumbsup:

//CC
Thanks.

Well i had some S.A left over from last Pct The L.V. I'm going with the topical this time. But i thought that i would take it the last 3 day of my cycle to see if i could get things going in the right direction. Between that and the Torem after about 48 hr i don't feel shut down even a little. I'm not one to put much stock in ball size but i will say the last time i sat on the toilet i think i tea baged the water.:ponder: So i'm curious as to how this week goes

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

Well i had some S.A left over from last Pct The L.V. I'm going with the topical this time. But i thought that i would take it the last 3 day of my cycle to see if i could get things going in the right direction. Between that and the Torem after about 48 hr i don't feel shut down even a little. I'm not one to put much stock in ball size but i will say the last time i sat on the toilet i think i tea baged the water.:ponder: So i'm curious as to how this week goes
:rofl:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
^^^Only bloods will tell for sure, but I see a quick recovery
Yea i'm goning to wait few weeks so if they come back good i can move on to my Androlean cycle soon than 8wks off. I'll post up my workout in a bit but so far i'm feeling great.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
First workout During PCT

Light cardio for warm up 5min .5mile
Bench 135x6 185x5 210 5x5 (went 6 on last set)Matched my Pr for 5x5 pre injury.
Incline bench Db 55 3x8 (went 10 on last set)
Cable flye 50 3x8
Bb row 135 3x10
Backflye 115 3x10

Every set was a improvement over last week except for Rows. I really think that with my overkill PCT set up that i will be able to make gains during PCT. I will be starting my cut in a week or 2 depending how i feel. I think if i just stay at maintance calories and add in more cardio and a few supps then i'll be save starting before my PCT is finished. What do yu guys think?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First workout During PCT

Light cardio for warm up 5min .5mile
Bench 135x6 185x5 210 5x5 (went 6 on last set)Matched my Pr for 5x5 pre injury.
Incline bench Db 55 3x8 (went 10 on last set)
Cable flye 50 3x8
Bb row 135 3x10
Backflye 115 3x10

Every set was a improvement over last week except for Rows. I really think that with my overkill PCT set up that i will be able to make gains during PCT. I will be starting my cut in a week or 2 depending how i feel. I think if i just stay at maintance calories and add in more cardio and a few supps then i'll be save starting before my PCT is finished. What do yu guys think?
I think you should at least finish out PCT before making any drastic changes, but it is always nice to see improvements in PCT!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout wasn't as good as yesterday but still solid. I forgot my C4 so that might have something do do with it.

Cardio 5 min .5 mile
Squat 135x8 225x5 265 5x5 225x8
Leg extensions 100x14 125x12 145x10 100x15
Shoulder shrugs 225x8 315x8 365x4 385x2 PR
Db shoulder press 55 3x10

I went up in almost every Exercise again some of it might just be due to changing rep ranges after doing high reps for so long.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout wasn't as good as yesterday but still solid. I forgot my C4 so that might have something do do with it.

Cardio 5 min .5 mile
Squat 135x8 225x5 265 5x5 225x8
Leg extensions 100x14 125x12 145x10 100x15
Shoulder shrugs 225x8 315x8 365x4 385x2 PR
Db shoulder press 55 3x10

I went up in almost every Exercise again some of it might just be due to changing rep ranges after doing high reps for so long.
Nice man, continuing to progress after cycle, awesome!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, continuing to progress after cycle, awesome!
Congrats on the PR.
Thanks, I think that it must mostly be due to my body getting used to going back to lower reps after the GVT. I think that the Creatine Nitrate and the ALC + CLA i won from Redifine nutrition is helping also both are great products. http://redefinenutrition.com/index.php/products/finaflex-alc-cla/
I'm using this to kind of start my cut without messing with my PCT. From what i've read i don't see how it would comparmise my PCT. But it should give me a little more energy and head me in the right direction.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Today is my light day

Cardio 1 mile then 1.5 min of cool down (10 min total)
Incline crunch 3 x 25
Incline side crunch 2 x 20
Flat bench leg raise 3 x 16
Calve Press 570 x 25 660 x 25 750 x 20
Db side raises 20 3x8

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of ALCAR. I use it nearly year-round.
^ I'm starting to see why^

Yesterdays workout: 2nd week of PCT

Cardio .5 mile
Dips bw 3x12
Close bench 135x10 165 3x10
Tricable pulldown 70 3x12
Db curl 45 3x8
Ezybar curl 60 3x10
Indiv. lat pull down 85 3x10

2nd week into PCT and i couldn't be more pleased. I don't think you could come up with a better PCT than Torem and the TRS

I would have to agree with other's on this forum that the Andro series is less supressive than other PH. During my last run my libido might have been down some, but i never lost the abilitly to rise to the occasion. Other cycles have left me at diminished capacity shall we say. After a few day's on TRS/Torem i feel like a teenager again (except married):veryhappy:

Next week i'm going to add in some Need to Slin. Week 4 i'll add in my Forged Burner. I plan on keeping calories and cardio about the same until after my PCT is over but as long as i can maintain strength and not lose to much weight. I don't plan to do any drastic calorie cutting or upping cardio until i'm on Androlean. Which if all goes well will be about 6 wks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ I'm starting to see why^

Yesterdays workout: 2nd week of PCT

Cardio .5 mile
Dips bw 3x12
Close bench 135x10 165 3x10
Tricable pulldown 70 3x12
Db curl 45 3x8
Ezybar curl 60 3x10
Indiv. lat pull down 85 3x10

2nd week into PCT and i couldn't be more pleased. I don't think you could come up with a better PCT than Torem and the TRS
I would have to agree with other's on this forum that the Andro series is less supressive than other PH. During my last run my libido might have been down some, but i never lost the abilitly to rise to the occasion. Other cycles have left me at diminished capacity shall we say. After a few day's on TRS/Torem i feel like a teenager again (except married):veryhappy:

Next week i'm going to add in some Need to Slin. Week 4 i'll add in my Forged Burner. I plan on keeping calories and cardio about the same until after my PCT is over but as long as i can maintain strength and not lose to much weight. I don't plan to do any drastic calorie cutting or upping cardio until i'm on Androlean. Which if all goes well will be about 6 wks.
With less suppression and low sides we are looking at plethora of new doors being open as far as cycling duration, time off etc. Good to hear your PCT is going well, there is not a better PCT out there than low dose Torem with our TRS!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
With less suppression and low sides we are looking at plethora of new doors being open as far as cycling duration, time off etc. Good to hear your PCT is going well, there is not a better PCT out there than low dose Torem with our TRS!
Agree 100%^^

Today's workout:

Straight leg deadlift 135 3x10
Deadlift 225x4 315x2 365x1 375x1 385x1 PR's
Been struggling with my dead's due to grip failure not today though :yup:
Wrist curls 135 3x12
Cable Rows 100x10 120x10x3
Row machine 8 min

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 of PCT:

Today the gym was majorly pack had to wait almost 10 min to get any kind of bench. So i did some exercises that i don't normally do.

Cardio 5 min's
Butterflye 85x12 115x12
Hammer press 195x8
Bench 135x5 185x5 215x5
Incline Db 55 3x9
Cable Flye 45 3x12
Backflye 135x10x2 115x12x2

So far i'm liking the TRS transdermal. I think the LV is a little more convient, but this seem to be working better. Only issue i had is that it's started to seperate. I held it under hot water for a minute then i was able to skake it. Seemed to do the trick.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate it when the gym is so packed that it veers you off course. A lot of the times ive mentally prepared for that gym time and ive mapped out the whole routine somewhat in my mind. Good on you for improvising though.

Im almost done trying out the Trs with Tcf-1 on a solo run, but its with the lv version and so far im very happy. I look forward to trying out the topical version in an actual scenario where ive done a cycle and using it for pct.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate it when the gym is so packed that it veers you off course. A lot of the times ive mentally prepared for that gym time and ive mapped out the whole routine somewhat in my mind. Good on you for improvising though.

Im almost done trying out the Trs with Tcf-1 on a solo run, but its with the lv version and so far im very happy. I look forward to trying out the topical version in an actual scenario where ive done a cycle and using it for pct.
That's partially why I only have a rough idea when I go to the gym. I know what my big lift and what weight I will be using, but everything else is subject to change.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like PCT is a breeze in here. Keep up the good work bruther :thumbsup:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's partially why I only have a rough idea when I go to the gym. I know what my big lift and what weight I will be using, but everything else is subject to change.
I am really leaning to this sort of training, I have done multiple different routines, and regret none of them, but you quickly just fall into the flow of it. I need more change.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'm usally fairly flexable with my workout. It wasn't just that i could do what i wanted when i wanted. It was more of a i want to do one of these 3 things and they all where taken. It was the most packed i've ever seen the gym. Any how i got in a decent workout that's all that matters.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Seems like PCT is a breeze in here. Keep up the good work bruther :thumbsup:
Thank man apreciate it was having trouble keeping motivated. With all the stuff that screwed up my Cycle, but things are going good now.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I kind of changed thing up today by doing my normal wednesday workout instead.

Cardio 1 mile 8.5min 1.5 walking cool down
Flat bench leg raise 3x18
Side plank 2x 45 sec each side (first time i've ever done these)
Plank 60 sec
Delt lateral raise 15 3x8
Up right Bb row 70 3x8

I'm feeling kind of drained from my normal routine so though i'd just take a lighter day. So i can do my squat's tomorrow with full intensity.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kind of changed thing up today by doing my normal wednesday workout instead.

Cardio 1 mile 8.5min 1.5 walking cool down
Flat bench leg raise 3x18
Side plank 2x 45 sec each side (first time i've ever done these)
Plank 60 sec
Delt lateral raise 15 3x8
Up right Bb row 70 3x8

I'm feeling kind of drained from my normal routine so though i'd just take a lighter day. So i can do my squat's tomorrow with full intensity.
Sometimes I just take an entire workout for only squats or deads... it just seems like those days are needed every once in awhile.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really leaning to this sort of training, I have done multiple different routines, and regret none of them, but you quickly just fall into the flow of it. I need more change.
I agree, that's what I've been doing lately too.

It's like going to the bar and ordering your usual beer only to find out they're all out. Or like going drive-thru and ordering your usual and getting asked if a 5 minute wait is acceptable, and then simply just asking for whatever isn't going to take 5 minutes to make.

Or like when your main booty call falls through and you gotta send a mass text to the rest of the girls.

Or like when you forget to pull the chicken out of the freezer before you go to work so you have to eat more tilapia instead.

Or like when your girl kicks your ass in Mortal Kombat and you pretend you let her win.

Or like...you get the idea!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's about having fun, and the more knowledge and experience you have with different training protocols/techniques/movements the more variety there is.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
It's about having fun, and the more knowledge and experience you have with different training protocols/techniques/movements the more variety there is.
I think that that is one of the area's i need to work on. Been looking in to different type of exercises. That's why i did Sqaut to bench today never tried before.

Cardio 5min .5 miles
Squat to bench 225x5 275 5x5 225x10
Leg extensions 125x12 145x12x2 125x18
Shrugs 225x8 315x8 365x4 395x2

I was looking back at my journal and this week is my 55th week of weight training. I started trying to get in better shape in January of last year, but just focused on cardio for the first few months. I started out 12lbs lighter and 6-7% higher BF. When i look at some of the weights i was using this time last year it's hard not to laugh at myself. My bench alone has went up 80lbs on what i was doing for 5x5 when i started.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid progress bruther! It is always nice to compare before and after journals :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was looking back at my journal and this week is my 55th week of weight training. I started trying to get in better shape in January of last year, but just focused on cardio for the first few months. I started out 12lbs lighter and 6-7% higher BF. When i look at some of the weights i was using this time last year it's hard not to laugh at myself. My bench alone has went up 80lbs on what i was doing for 5x5 when i started.
Its always crazy to think where we started. I was about 5/6 lbs heavier then I am now at 204, and I couldn't bench 65 for too many reps. I was brutally weak when I started.