N2KTS is Coming Back!!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atta boy southpaw you're gettin the groove of this...

More strippers :boobies: = happy times :eek:p:

Gasoline down my throat :alcoholic: = becoming simple :dunce:

More fire power pre-WO :AR15firing: = one hyped up mofo :dance:

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample of this a long time ago.
**** had such a kick to it... Better than jack3d and 1mr and white flood and I love those 3..

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
ohh man ! I emailed them the other day about it. I can't wait !

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Did I read it right? Are the stims higher than the aminos? That's to much for me. This stuff was expensive anyway.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Did I read it right? Are the stims higher than the aminos? That's to much for me. This stuff was expensive anyway.
The label isn't listed in descending order or by weight, so no the stimulants are not leap frogging the ergogenic compounds.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a pre-WO... I want more stim than amino's lol.

It's coming back cheaper, plus free shipping as always on top of 10% off with needto10 at Mrsupps...

Yea some can't handle it... it is pretty damn powerful. Just lower your dose.

Also here is some tips for use...

Eat 1.5 hours before using so stomach is relatively empty...

And personally... I don't use this more than 2x a week. And I use it on major lift days like squats, or bench days. Makes me go nuts.

Cuz continuous use is not something I liked with ANY pre-WO. You start feeling like crap and it even wears off earlier and need more and more.

This stuff is amazingly fun to be on for working out. But to ensure it remains fun for you I think you guys should save it on days you need energy or just want a bitchin work out. I mostly do 2x a week but that's just me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I know is I want to give this a go sometime.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its definitely great for squats and cleans, LOVE this stuff!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
This is a pre-WO... I want more stim than amino's lol.

It's coming back cheaper, plus free shipping as always on top of 10% off with needto10 at Mrsupps...

Yea some can't handle it... it is pretty damn powerful. Just lower your dose.

Also here is some tips for use...

Eat 1.5 hours before using so stomach is relatively empty...

And personally... I don't use this more than 2x a week. And I use it on major lift days like squats, or bench days. Makes me go nuts.

Cuz continuous use is not something I liked with ANY pre-WO. You start feeling like crap and it even wears off earlier and need more and more.

This stuff is amazingly fun to be on for working out. But to ensure it remains fun for you I think you guys should save it on days you need energy or just want a bitchin work out. I mostly do 2x a week but that's just me.
Im not worried about how I feel. Im more conerned with vasoconstriction.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not worried about how I feel. Im more conerned with vasoconstriction.
Read my tips... using it the way I said won't give you any problems with vasoncstriction.

If you are that worried about using stims just go with a stim-less pre-WO bro. I'm not gonna sit here and shove anything down your throat... I just love me some stims from time to time and many others do. Some don't.

Stim-less pre-WO... well, they aren't for me... not enough juice in them to get me buzzin like crazy and amped up for an intense ride of a workout I love from time to time.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I've so missed this on squat days. Glad to see it's making a comeback. I'll be glad for some new flavors too but I didn't really mind the old one so much. I know some did. Honestly...I just drop the scoop(s) on my tongue and chug some water anyway. They all taste good that way! :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the delay but looks like the N2KTS will be back just around Halloween time.

Just a little longer and this bad boy will be back on the shelves... and you all can experience this stuff.

Once again sorry for the delay guys.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the delay but looks like the N2KTS will be back just around Halloween time.

Just a little longer and this bad boy will be back on the shelves... and you all can experience this stuff.

Once again sorry for the delay guys.
TRICK OR TREAT!!!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG, I need a new pre workout.. I want this one. WHy you ****ers making me wait??

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to taste the Cotton Candy flavor, never seen a pwo with that flavor before LOL!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to taste the Cotton Candy flavor, never seen a pwo with that flavor before LOL!
I think I'm going that route too. Should be up tomorrow according to MrSupps himself!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still waiting paitently ;)

where's my n2kts!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It is almost there hehe

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Frickin FINALLY! just got ordered mine! unfortunately no cotton candy WTF??!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
BOSTON GEORGE AINT GOT NOTHIN ON NTKTS!!!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I really want some but im covered for the weeks that i am left here in afghanistan. It will be my first supplement when i get back to the states. Looking forward to more reviews on it though.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well looks like it's here guys!!!

Needto10 for 10% off plus free shipping like we do :)

Just so you guys remember...

Use sparingly throughout the week not every single workout.

Eat at least 1.5 hours before using so stomach is empty.

This is how I use it...

Oh AND

Listen to music while on it... holy sh*t.

Enjoy the ride.