N2KTS Pre-Workout Review

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was part of the N2KTS give-away sponsored by Needtobuildmuscle. I want to say thanks to Nate and the NTBM/MR. Supps group for the opportunity to try out another product of theirs! I was sent a free bottle of Sour Apple N2KTS.

I am a pre-workout and stim junkie. I workout around 5-6AM, and don't ever seem to get enough sleep. I rely on a good, strong pre-workout drink to get me going through a strenuous workout. The stims are the most important thing to me that early, but I'll take some ergonenics as well as EAA/BCAA.

I had just opened a bottle of Jacked a couple weeks ago, and it was my first time using it. Lets just say I worked up to 4 scoops of Jacked, and it still wasn't anything special. I've used Superpump Max at 3 scoops and not much effect. Yeah, my CNS is fried!

First impression of N2KTS is I like the bottle, cool graphics, and the powder smelled good like candy. After taking out the scooper and giving it a good shake, I out 2 scoops in a shaker. The N2KTS mixed very easily, no residue or clumping of any sort and no grit. A strong green color to it, almost looks like Needto's AVI. You could also smell a sweet apple scent.

I tried N2KTS at 2 scoops about 30 minutes before working out, and it delivered a good punch of stim energy on the drive to the gym, but not a heart-racing jittery jolt. I found it pretty decent energy that woke me up.

As I got into the workouts (back one day, legs/shoulder the next), I had energy to keep going. The leg day really shined as a good example because I was able to go from squats, to goodmornings to leg press, to DB Military Press with very little rest. I was also able to keep going into lateral raises, leg curls, leg extensions, hip adductors/abductors among others. I was certainly feeling the workout for the next few days!

I would rate N2KTS as a good conentrated pre-workout powder. I'd say it's about twice as strong as Jacked since I can use 2 scoops of N2KTS versus 4 scoops of Jacked. I can rate

Energy: 7/10 - Definitely felt it here, good stim energy up front and lasting through the workout. I didn't really feel a crash either.

Taste: 7/10 - Good sour apple flavor that was strong enough to cover up bulk powders but not overly imposing. It was very easy to drink, and could cover up 6g EAA and 2g ALCAR (not an easy thing to do) added.

Mixability: 9/10 - Mixed up very well and very easily, no residue or clumps.

Pumps: 5/10 - I didn't really feel a pump from N2KTS, but it didn't hinder the pumps I normally get from lifting. I don't think the formula is meant to be a pump formula, but it shines best in energy and endurance.

Endurance: 8/10 - The endurance lasted through the workout and kept me going through a gruelling leg workout in a shorter time than usual. Rest periods were reduced, and I could keep going.

Overall: 7/10 - I certainly liked it better than jacked in all areas. It gave a good shot of energy. I did not crash afterwards. Endurance lasted and helped keep me going into the workout and push out extra reps. IMO if you like Jacked, you'll love N2KTS.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great review here it sums everyting up nicely and the compare you did makes this very easy to relate to.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the solid review man!! Its a great product and a daily need for me for those early morning workouts when I NEED TO KILL SOME SH1T!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the solid review man!! Its a great product and a daily need for me for those early morning workouts when I NEED TO KILL SOME SH1T!!
Just used it this morning at 5AM to get me going. How did it go? KILLER! I was doing supersets and tri-sets back to back. Great pre-workout!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review, milas!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Tom, it pales in comparison to your epic logs/reviews, but I do enjoy my NTBM products!
We appreciate all your support man ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy enough to support a company that has good products and backs it up with excellent customer service.
Thanks for the kind words buddy!

It's a nice break from all the grapes and fruit punches out there!
Ya I was skeptical of the green apple at first. But as soon as I tried it I was amazed how good it was. Definitely a great taste to it.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to try the green apple next I guess. I LOVE the Grape though so it's going to be hard not to order it. LOL.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to have to try the green apple next I guess. I LOVE the Grape though so it's going to be hard not to order it. LOL.
here's what I'm looking for more votes for grape