N2 Shampoo- 7oz

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought my bottle the same time as you(as soon as it hit the shelves) and I still have over half the bottle left man! I use it once a day... How the hell did you go thru a whole bottle?????
Maybe because he uses it for body wash. LOL.. Seriously though what have you all noticed if anything? Does it help with regrowing hair in spots that are balding?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe because he uses it for body wash. LOL.. Seriously though what have you all noticed if anything? Does it help with regrowing hair in spots that are balding?
Well I've noticed less shedding and thicker hair. My hairs always been "thin" But recently it seems as it's getting thinner and thinner. But this has definitely thickened up my hair and I'm not the only one that has noticed...

thenightmare2

Awards
Well I've noticed less shedding and thicker hair. My hairs always been "thin" But recently it seems as it's getting thinner and thinner. But this has definitely thickened up my hair and I'm not the only one that has noticed...
Thats for damn sure, I dont shed any more whatsoever

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Since I've stopped taking Synthroid, my hair has been looking a bit fuller, but I still shed in the mornings when I wash it...I've still got another 4 and a half weeks or so of stim detox to hit the 12 week mark I set for myself as a minimum, but I'll probably bust open my N2Shampoo soon despite that just to see what it does to help with my situation.
So you feel Synthroid increased hair loss? I remember reading that it could increase hair loss for a few months but that it should eventually stop. Hair loss is a symptom of hypothyroidism so it would stand to reason that once a proper thyroid balance was reached it would be hair beneficial. I am only taking 25 mcg of T4 a day and currently 1 grain of dessicated thyroid which I will bump up to 1 1/2 grains in a few days. Thus far I haven't noticed a difference one way or another with hairloss. My frontal line is thinning so it is of concern to me. I use 2% Nizoral; I have used finasteride in the past, but that stuff really is poison, at least for me. Totally screwed up my cognitive function.

I am thinking of trying this N2Shampoo though. I only use the Nizoral every other day so it would be easy to work in the N2S. I am keeping a close watch on my hair shedding though. The only time I notice it is when I shampoo my hair and then see hair in my hands. That is what I gauge my hairloss by.

So if you stopped Synthroid what are you taking now?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you feel Synthroid increased hair loss? I remember reading that it could increase hair loss for a few months but that it should eventually stop. Hair loss is a symptom of hypothyroidism so it would stand to reason that once a proper thyroid balance was reached it would be hair beneficial. I am only taking 25 mcg of T4 a day and currently 1 grain of dessicated thyroid which I will bump up to 1 1/2 grains in a few days. Thus far I haven't noticed a difference one way or another with hairloss. My frontal line is thinning so it is of concern to me. I use 2% Nizoral; I have used finasteride in the past, but that stuff really is poison, at least for me. Totally screwed up my cognitive function.

I am thinking of trying this N2Shampoo though. I only use the Nizoral every other day so it would be easy to work in the N2S. I am keeping a close watch on my hair shedding though. The only time I notice it is when I shampoo my hair and then see hair in my hands. That is what I gauge my hairloss by.

So if you stopped Synthroid what are you taking now?
For me, I think Synthroid did in fact increase hair loss, at least a bit.

I normally would have to get my hair cut every 3-4 weeks (and that's going somewhat short to letting it grow out a bit, but not getting sloppy). I haven't had a hair cut since sometime in mid-May before I left for Hawaii. It has slowed down significantly. It's very odd. It makes sense, though. My body temps are steadily around 97 degrees, which would suggest my body is cutting down on less important functions (i.e. hair growth).

There was once a time when I never noticed any hair in my hands when I'd wash it. That has not been the case over the last half year or so. It's not awful, and it's certainly gotten a bit better since stopping the Synthroid, but it's still more than I'd like. I use the 1% Nizoral that I got at the store. As soon as my stim detox is completely up and/or my thyroid is balanced out where adrenal fatigue can't be viewed as a culprit, I'll crack open my bottle of N2Shampoo that's waiting for me in the bathroom closet.

For what it's worth, the Synthroid also had my urine completely dark yellow all day long no matter how much water I drank. Since going off of it and onto T3, it's almost back to normal (which is clear the entire day after my first urination in the morning because of how much water I drink). That stuff was poison to me; at least in some regard.

I was on 50mcg/day for ~8 weeks and then 112mcg/day for ~8 more weeks. It brought all of my thyroid numbers down to great range (aside from the RT3). If it weren't for RT3, that 112mcg/day dosage of Synthroid would probably have me working like a charm, but I'm stuck mega-dosing T3 to try and flush the RT3 out of my system. In theory, I should be able to go back to T4 down the road once this is resolved (RT3 can also be largely stress related).

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I bought my bottle the same time as you(as soon as it hit the shelves) and I still have over half the bottle left man! I use it once a day... How the hell did you go thru a whole bottle?????
I shower.......... a lot. Seriously.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say, writing my reviews for this product across the forums was the easiest and most enjoyable review to do on any supplement I've EVER tried. That's right, I said it!

Need 2 Shampoo is a revelation! Why... WHYYYYY hasn't another company done this yet? Leave it to NTBM to innovate where others fall flat and rest on their laurels.

The smell, the lather, the moisturizing properties, the hair health and revitalizing has all proven to be a n excellent and welcomed circle of benefits I didn't really expect when purchasing my first bottle the week it was released. Thank GOODNESS I was so pleasantly surprised, already bought my 2nd bottle I'm so dead set on not running out. Anyone who tried this product, uses it every single day, lets it sit and soak into the scalp while they shower, and gives it a SOLID month... will LOVE IT and keep coming back for more!

:)
this is good to know I'm into day 5 and am loving this stuff so far.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like an effective product. I've been fortunate to not have any issues with my hair so far, but this is something I may throw in during certain cycles I may run as a precaution..:sgrin:

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm using this stuff right now and they smell GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! A little bed head+N2Shampoo=amazing hair!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm using this stuff right now and they smell GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! A little bed head+N2Shampoo=amazing hair!
One of my favorite aspects of N2-Shampoo... my shower smells like Starbucks.

thenightmare2

Awards
This stuff is quickly becomming one of my favorite NTBM products

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
For me, I think Synthroid did in fact increase hair loss, at least a bit.

I normally would have to get my hair cut every 3-4 weeks (and that's going somewhat short to letting it grow out a bit, but not getting sloppy). I haven't had a hair cut since sometime in mid-May before I left for Hawaii. It has slowed down significantly. It's very odd. It makes sense, though. My body temps are steadily around 97 degrees, which would suggest my body is cutting down on less important functions (i.e. hair growth).

There was once a time when I never noticed any hair in my hands when I'd wash it. That has not been the case over the last half year or so. It's not awful, and it's certainly gotten a bit better since stopping the Synthroid, but it's still more than I'd like. I use the 1% Nizoral that I got at the store. As soon as my stim detox is completely up and/or my thyroid is balanced out where adrenal fatigue can't be viewed as a culprit, I'll crack open my bottle of N2Shampoo that's waiting for me in the bathroom closet.

For what it's worth, the Synthroid also had my urine completely dark yellow all day long no matter how much water I drank. Since going off of it and onto T3, it's almost back to normal (which is clear the entire day after my first urination in the morning because of how much water I drink). That stuff was poison to me; at least in some regard.

I was on 50mcg/day for ~8 weeks and then 112mcg/day for ~8 more weeks. It brought all of my thyroid numbers down to great range (aside from the RT3). If it weren't for RT3, that 112mcg/day dosage of Synthroid would probably have me working like a charm, but I'm stuck mega-dosing T3 to try and flush the RT3 out of my system. In theory, I should be able to go back to T4 down the road once this is resolved (RT3 can also be largely stress related).
Hopefully your RT3 will get down soon. I don't know my RT3 numbers are yet but will find out in 3 weeks when I see the doc again. That is interesting about the urine. I don't know if it's correlated to the synthroid I'm taking or not, but I have noticed my urine smells much stronger than I ever recall in the past. I didn't really know what would cause this in terms of T4. I could see how being more metabolically active from the thyroid would increase metabolic waste in the urine but if that were the case then T3 should have the same effect as T4 which isn't the case for you. Who knows?

On another note, I got my N2Shampoo in the mail today; I'll probably start using it tonight after my workout. Anything that can give me a bump in hair retention/health is worth a shot in my book.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully your RT3 will get down soon. I don't know my RT3 numbers are yet but will find out in 3 weeks when I see the doc again. That is interesting about the urine. I don't know if it's correlated to the synthroid I'm taking or not, but I have noticed my urine smells much stronger than I ever recall in the past. I didn't really know what would cause this in terms of T4. I could see how being more metabolically active from the thyroid would increase metabolic waste in the urine but if that were the case then T3 should have the same effect as T4 which isn't the case for you. Who knows?

On another note, I got my N2Shampoo in the mail today; I'll probably start using it tonight after my workout. Anything that can give me a bump in hair retention/health is worth a shot in my book.
According to some blood work I just got back today, taken last Friday, my RT3 is in fact going down (as are TSH and Free T4), while T3 is hanging in the normal level. So on paper, it looks good. We'll see where it goes from here.

Your explanation would be as good as mine when it comes to the urine smelling stronger and being darker, but what you said makes some level of sense. There just wasn't anything else I could observe to attribute it to.

Hope the shampoo works well for ya, man. I've got 3 more weeks I'm holding off before I try mine out.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my favorite aspects of N2-Shampoo... my shower smells like Starbucks.
I agree this stuff smells amazing.my hair is starting to grow as well.looks like I'll have a mini fro before I'm done

mathew34

Awards
Just dont forget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order in NTBM!!

NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE REPRESENTATIVE
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM SHIPPING IS ULTRA FAST!!!

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Been using the N2Shampoo for about a week and a half now. It is too soon to judge its effects on hair retention at this point. I do love the smell though, very different than any shampoos I have used thus far and smells a heck of a lot better than Nizoral 2%. I feel I am a crucial point where my frontal thinning hair might become more obvious over the next several months if things don't start getting better so I am really hoping this stuff works amazingly well!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using the N2Shampoo for about a week and a half now. It is too soon to judge its effects on hair retention at this point. I do love the smell though, very different than any shampoos I have used thus far and smells a heck of a lot better than Nizoral 2%. I feel I am a crucial point where my frontal thinning hair might become more obvious over the next several months if things don't start getting better so I am really hoping this stuff works amazingly well!
I hope it treats you well, man. The 20th will mark the 3-month mark with zero stimulants for me, so I'll be cracking open my bottle, then. I've got a spot on my upper-right corner of my hairline where it's receded just a tad more than on the left; that's where I'm the most afraid. Since dropping the synthroid, my hair seems to be a bit thicker, though not as thick as it used to be (hard to tell what's related to problems and what's just age-related).

mathew34

Awards
yes!! extremely great products!!

NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE REPRESENTATIVE
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM is AMAZING COMPANY!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have found out about some new items I'm trying to find time to read up on, but I have to say... with the certifiably ridiculous cycle I'm on, and have been on for months, I can tell a BIG DIFFERENCE in the lack of hair loss and thinning, compared to my Tren/Test cycle four years ago that basically left me as thin as can be. I have pictures taken from the week after the end of the cycle, and this was ALL before I knew of the intervention methods like Rogaine. It was after seeing those pictures, I became so obsessed with stopping hair loss and encouraging regrowth. If it wasn't true, I simply wouldn't say it, but this cycle has been more intense on a multitude approaching insanity, and my hair has NOT changed! Need 2 Shampoo is legit, and I have been taking it along with Nizoral 2%, and Spironolactone 5%.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have found out about some new items I'm trying to find time to read up on, but I have to say... with the certifiably ridiculous cycle I'm on, and have been on for months, I can tell a BIG DIFFERENCE in the lack of hair loss and thinning, compared to my Tren/Test cycle four years ago that basically left me as thin as can be. I have pictures taken from the week after the end of the cycle, and this was ALL before I knew of the intervention methods like Rogaine. It was after seeing those pictures, I became so obsessed with stopping hair loss and encouraging regrowth. If it wasn't true, I simply wouldn't say it, but this cycle has been more intense on a multitude approaching insanity, and my hair has NOT changed! Need 2 Shampoo is legit, and I have been taking it along with Nizoral 2%, and Spironolactone 5%.
great news here.I've been using it solo and its evened my whole hair line and hair out.normally my hair grows in waves but this stuff has evened it out perfectly and fixed my hair line.def impressed with this stuff

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's a pretty good indication that n2shampoo is some pretty good stuff man! Thanks for sharing! ;)

mathew34

Awards

great to hear that bro! :rofl:

NTBM IS MY GOTO COMPANY FOR SUPPS!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
great news here.I've been using it solo and its evened my whole hair line and hair out.normally my hair grows in waves but this stuff has evened it out perfectly and fixed my hair line.def impressed with this stuff
Thinking of bumping up Minoxidil to 15-20% at the suggestion of another member.

That's a pretty good indication that n2shampoo is some pretty good stuff man! Thanks for sharing! ;)
Absolutely Rock!

great to hear that bro! :rofl:
Yeah, I love having some good news in an otherwise bad week!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking of bumping up Minoxidil to 15-20% at the suggestion of another member.
Saw that in the other thread and think it sounds like a good idea. Definitely keep us posted.

I got my N2Shampoo out of the bathroom closet today and wanted to use it so bad lol. The 20th marks my full 3-month mark with zero stims (not that the amount of caffeine in this applied topically should make any difference, but I like to be able to say 100% stim free). I'm heading back to my hometown area this weekend, so I plan on starting to use it on the 23rd/24th when I get back home. Yesterday was my first haircut in 3 months and I barely needed it. I used to have to get my hair cut every 2 weeks; 3 if I wanted it all shaggy for a bit.

I may take a picture the day of and show the hair that ends up in my hands when I wash and then do some afters once I've been using the shampoo for several weeks. Depends on how much demand there is.

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
I may take a picture the day of and show the hair that ends up in my hands when I wash and then do some afters once I've been using the shampoo for several weeks. Depends on how much demand there is.
The hair in the hands when I shampoo drives me nuts. I use it to gauge how much my hair is shedding; what is frustrating is that for several days it will be very minimal and then all of a sudden the amount of hair shedding will increase significantly. This happened with the N2Shampoo; I thought I had noticed a fair reduction in shedding, but lately it seems that the shedding has picked right back up. Sort of depressing as I'm not really wanting to see my hair line start shooting back. Ultimately, I'll do the best I can to prevent hair loss and then have to accept whatever happens. Pretty much the same with the rest of life.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Is n2 only available on their site or can I get it elsewhere for cheaper?.. $35 plus shipping for shampoo is hard on my budget.. Please help..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is n2 only available on their site or can I get it elsewhere for cheaper?.. $35 plus shipping for shampoo is hard on my budget.. Please help..
As far as I know, the NTBM store is the only place it's offered.

Don't forget, though, that needto139 will always get you 15% off, so it comes down to $28.90 and it's free shipping, too. Granted, I know that isn't cheap, but I'd say it's worth it. I've been using mine for a week and a half, now and I've barely gone down in the bottle at all (not noticeable, really) and I have fairly longer hair at the moment, too.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
only at the ntbm store bro. the coupon code needto139 always gives you 15 percent off though, plus you always get free shipping ;)

edit: Beat by MWB again. You snooze you lose around here

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I guess I can check once I get my paycheck.. Ugh.. I really hope I have enough.. I dont want more hair falling out.. Scarey as ****... Any chance of a deeper discount?.. If so pm please...

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
even thought I got a lot of fair, and I mean boat load of it, one 7oz bottle has lasted me well over three months now and I think I got another 6 weeks of it left.

I didn't think it would of lasted me this long...but it did.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
even thought I got a lot of fair, and I mean boat load of it, one 7oz bottle has lasted me well over three months now and I think I got another 6 weeks of it left.

I didn't think it would of lasted me this long...but it did.
That's a long time darmn

mathew34

Awards
NTBM’s new hair protection formula was made with scientific data backing it up; it is definitely not any kitchen sink formula. We all know that when testosterone breaks down by the 5-alpha enzyme which converts testosterone to DHT, DHT slows the growth of hair and hair follicles within the scalp by degrading anagen, but can increase hair distribution throughout the body. Since bodybuilders tend to use androgens for muscle building purposes, androgenic side effects come with the usage of these substances. One of the androgenic side effects from using androgens is hair loss. To make things worse, there was a study that showed men who lifted weights actually had shed more hair than men who did not lift weights. Many bodybuilders and men suffering from genetic hair disorders usually purchase DHT blockers to prevent further hair loss, but they all know the pain it can be when the sides are just over bearing. Unlike typical DHT blocker meds, this shampoo will NOT cause a drop in libido nor a reduction in one’s sense of well being.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I can check once I get my paycheck.. Ugh.. I really hope I have enough.. I dont want more hair falling out.. Scarey as ****... Any chance of a deeper discount?.. If so pm please...
There's always the chance that we will be running a sale in the future, but for now 15% off is all we have bro.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know when N2-Shampoo will be back in?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know when N2-Shampoo will be back in?
I don't recall hearing a date/timeline off the top of my head. I'll PM you whenever I hear anything, man.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I got half a bottle still.

STILL. Bought this bottle when it came out and still have almost half left!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
HERE'S A STORY FROM A NON-NTBM REP:

I went to Las Vegas for a full week for the Mr. Olympia, and FORGOT TO PACK MY N2-SHAMPOO! Needless to say I was angry with myself. I was so upset, I literally signed online right then and there from my cell phone to order a new bottle and have it shipped TO THE HOTEL so at least I'd only be without it for a couple days at most with Nate's lightening fast shipping. Well, it was out of stock! I then went as far as asking a family member back home to go into my house and OVERNIGHT ME THE REMAINING HALF BOTTLE I HAD AT HOME, but... no one had a key to my house :(

Now THAT says a lot about how much I like this product.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I went to Las Vegas for a full week for the Mr. Olympia, and FORGOT TO PACK MY N2-SHAMPOO! Needless to say I was angry with myself. I was so upset, I literally signed online right then and there from my cell phone to order a new bottle and have it shipped TO THE HOTEL so at least I'd only be without it for a couple days at most with Nate's lightening fast shipping. Well, it was out of stock! I then went as far as asking a family member back home to go into my house and OVERNIGHT ME THE REMAINING HALF BOTTLE I HAD AT HOME, but... no one had a key to my house :(

Damn...that does say a lot! N2shampoo must be some good stuff! Thanks for that!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That sucks, man.

If that happens again, just call me and I'll send you some in a ziplock bag ;)

But seriously, that says a lot.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established

wow, that shows how awesome this product is

mathew34

Awards

yah.. sounds good this product..but absolutely this us very true.. this product is stunning.. i swear!!