Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Day11:
Today was shoulder/trap day. Workout went smooth. Weight increased while still doing the same amount of reps on DB Shoulder Press. Still feeling the same things that i felt at the beginning... warm throughout the day, sweating like crazy, and cardio is still good. When I first started cardio today, about a minute into my workout, I checked HR and it didn't give back anything. I did it again around 5 minutes and it said around 100. 15 minute mark it was around 138 to 150. At the end of the workout, my Max HR was 160 and minimum was 133. Sounds better from the previous day lol. Both workouts still going smooth along with my diet and albuterol is living up to its name.
Side note, another way I can tell is the simple fact that today at my dad's practice, I was dunking the ball with ease(one hand). Usually I have to strain or really struggle to get it, but today i basically jumped over the rim and through the ball in. I dunked with 2 hands once but that was it. DOMS is really kickin my ass right now. Legs still haven't fully recovered from tuesday. Half the time it feels like i am gonna fall down lol. But yeah, i've shed some lbs and I am happy with alb.

Cal intake for the day using fitday:
Cals:2325
Fat:40
Carb:143
Prot:338

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
233 is highly unlikely. the heartrate minus your age is all bs. its good for people that are not fit. but people that are can range anywhere. but i doubt it got that high. mine gets in the upper 210 range (every once in a while) but im also running all out. yours should not be that high just doing 30 min on a machine.

but then agian your taking albuteral... watch your heart rate. if your heart is not used to that kind of work than that = bad news.

That's the first time my HR has been that high(even though it really wasnt). I just think the machine was messed up probably from all my sweat on there...lol Usually my hr is around 180 or slightly higher and somewhere for a low of 130.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Nice log! When are you taking your dosages in the day? Also, any trouble falling asleep?

Ryno
out

Thanks Ryno,
I usually dose in the morning(around 7-8am), afternoon(11:30-12:00pm), and late afternoon(3:30-5:30). Somewhere in between those times is where I ususally dose. I haven't had any trouble falling asleep. None at all... actually i've been sleeping like a baby:yawn: .

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
220-age is just an estimate for max heart rate, and a raw estimate at that. that equation is given with the caveat that it has +/- 15bpm error.

Heart rates over 200 during exercise for people in their 20's are not uncommon, but they are not the norm either. max HR is going to be prettymuch the same regardless of how fit you are. what changes with fitness is the hr required to sustain activity at a workload, which will decrease with higher fitness. the heart needs to beat less to provide the working muscle groups with oxygen and nutrients, mainly because stoke volume (blood pumped per beat) is increasing.

so... Achilles, the 220-age was in my post to help you see that the 233 was probably the machine miscalculating. id stop and take your pulse manually in the middle and when you are done, or have a friend take it when you stop. the gym you are at may also have polar HR monitors, or BP kits with stethoscopes and a trainer could take it using that...

My gym doesn't have HR monitors or bp kits. I'll ask the trainers tomorrow if they do but I highly doubt they do. Like you have said, I think the machine was miscaculating my HR. Today was totally different as you can tell.

BigMatty

Awards
Thanks bro! I learned from the guy who started it all :).
Glad i was able to help. besides learning from this site i feel i need to contribute to it as well. good to know it was a postive contribution thanks A :)

I just really like how it aids cardio. I mean I am in total awe because there hasn't been one day where I don't look foward towards cardio. It has also helped out with my midsection as well. Thanks for lookin in BM.
Yeah i hear ya on that i was also amazed how much better my cardio workouts were. I didnt get exhausted really even to the end. im happy to hear its also showing results in youre midsection as well. great stuff

Keeping up with the log very well good work!!

BTYW incase anyone didnt get the email ibe is having a buy one get one free sale on the alb right now. im def going to put in another order while that sale lasts!!

Last edited:
rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I just took advantage of that buy one get one free. Shoot....2-60ml bottles for $38 dollars shipped!!!
:jaw: :twisted:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Day12:
Things started out rough. Had a test early as hell in the morning and had to rush to school... forgot my damn alb and couldn't dose at the proper time. So that pushed my gym time back a bit. Dosed in the after noon, then about 30 to 45 mins later I hit the gym. Today was bis,tris, and delts. Great workout all around. Kind of slow, due to people who want tot shoot the sh** instead of lift, but still has the regular sweat was there and muscles were worked good.
I didn't get around to doing cardio today because the super bowl weekend. My work will be cut out for this weekend , so I KNOW I will get a good cardio workout while I am there. Also, I squated on tuesday and here it is friday and it still feels as if someone is stabbing me in my quads. I have some taurine put up in my closet I may have to pull out. If i don't get around to doing cardio tomorrow, most likely I will make it up by running my block tomorrow or hitting the gym on sunday for some cardio.

Cals:2517
Fat:43
Carb:165
Prot:354

Note: After 12 days of using albuterol, my receptors still are in good shape. I thought i'd need some keto or benedryl by now... but guess not.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Glad i was able to help. besides learning from this site i feel i need to contribute to it as well. good to know it was a postive contribution thanks A :)

Yeah i hear ya on that i was also amazed how much better my cardio workouts were. I didnt get exhausted really even to the end. im happy to hear its also showing results in youre midsection as well. great stuff

Keeping up with the log very well good work!!

BTYW incase anyone didnt get the email ibe is having a buy one get one free sale on the alb right now. im def going to put in another order while that sale lasts!!

Always inspiring words Bm, Thanks brotha. I will look into tht sale... No sense on missing out on a great opportunity...:woohoo:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
I just took advantage of that buy one get one free. Shoot....2-60ml bottles for $38 dollars shipped!!!
:jaw: :twisted:

Atta boy... I think I will be placing my order soon.

dess

Awards
thinkin' about starting an albuterol cycle and I'm wondering about Ketotifen, where do i get this from and when would one start using it. do i start using keto once i notice the effects of the albuterol going away, will it be that apparent?? also wat kind of dosage should i use with the ketotifen. i also heard that benadryl is good for freshening the receptors but from wat i heard ketotifen is better rite?? also achilles i have kind of a random question or for anyone else who knows, u mentioned a couple of times that u feel that diet soda is holding u back and feel like u need to cut it out. y is that??? it has 0 cals. i just wondering cuz i drink diet sodas on occasion myself. thanx

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Day13:
Work day for me. Went to work when it was dark, finished when it was dark... But anywho today, didn't feel the sweats as I normally do when taking the albuterol. Maybe I spoke to soon in my previous post. I log again tomorrow to see how I feel, but the next time I do cardio I will be able to give a definite answer.
One postive note for the today, my vascularity has 'increased'. By this I mean that my veins are apparent in my shoulders, bis, and wrists. Good sh*t. :hammer:

Diet was good today. I had my once cheat meal and from there everything is well. I'm ready to start my finally week to see how I have progressed.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Day14:
No workout today. Only thing I did was work from am to pm. Go to work when the sun is down and come home when the sun is down. Anywho my workouts start again tomorrow. Cardio will be included. Diet was on point today. I wasn't sweating like I normally do, but energy was there. IDK, I can let you guys know tomorrow how it goes when I do my Hiit on the elliptical. If I need to I will go pick up some benedryl and dose that. I'll let you guys know after my workout tomorrow.

Cals:2348
Fat:46
Carb:109
Prot:358

dess

Awards
achilles u replied to one of my earlier posts that u used lipo6 be4 how would u compare albuterol with that product. i was actually thinking of running a cycle of lipo 6 but now i'm leaning more 2ward albuterol after some research, this will be the first and hopefully last cutting supplement i've used. is there any precautions one should take when using albuterol such as other supps,, i've read about the sides, couldn't really find any possible long term effects is there any out there.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Day15:
Worked chest and abs today. I had a nice and smooth workout. Lifts were the same as last week but more concentrated. Cardio was good. Legs still a little stiff from work, but good hiit workout today. Max HR was 161 and min was 130.

Updates: I'm down 2lbs, so that would put me at 240lbs. Down 5lbs since I started albuterol and I am very pleased. I think the effects are starting to ware off. Not sweating like I use too, and body isn't too warm. But funny thing is, I am still having good cardio workouts. Hmmm. It may be time to start the benedryl, but not sure because cardio was pretty good. I didn't get a chance to take my bf today, trainer wasn't in, in time. Will try to get tomorrow for an update.

Cals:2164
Fat:40
Carb:144
Prot:293

Last edited:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
thinkin' about starting an albuterol cycle and I'm wondering about Ketotifen, where do i get this from and when would one start using it. do i start using keto once i notice the effects of the albuterol going away, will it be that apparent?? also wat kind of dosage should i use with the ketotifen. i also heard that benadryl is good for freshening the receptors but from wat i heard ketotifen is better rite?? also achilles i have kind of a random question or for anyone else who knows, u mentioned a couple of times that u feel that diet soda is holding u back and feel like u need to cut it out. y is that??? it has 0 cals. i just wondering cuz i drink diet sodas on occasion myself. thanx
Sorry it took me so long to respond, throwin out 1700 cases of soda was tiring but I got the job done...
You really don't need Keto unless your receptors are worn out. You usually dose it for bed. I've read that it is better for you than benedryl but I am not for sure, I haven't used either of them. Start with 1mg of keto before bedtime and see how your body tolerates it. You can pick up keto from some of the sponsers on this board, just search a little.
As far as the albuterol wearing out... its kind of hard to say. My body isnt warm, not sweating like i use too, but my cardio workouts are still great.
As far as the diet sodas, I've read a couple threads here on board and started a thread on the topic, everything I read was basically it was okay to drink them. Me personally, I feel bloated to hell when I drink them. Maybe the splenda is spiking the the insulin... we never know. I mean, i can drink crystal light and not feel heavy(35mgs of sodium 5 cals) and not feel bloated, but when I drink coke zero, sprite zero, or diet pepper, i feel like I have eatin a sh*tload of cals. Maybe it's just all a mind game. It's up to you whether you drink them or not. I'll leave that up to you.
My personal experience when not driniking diet soda, I was leaner than I am now drinking diet soda. If you want to be lean as possible, I say leave them out, but if you just like to be lean(no tummy etc..) I say drink them. Just depends on your goals.

Last edited:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
achilles u replied to one of my earlier posts that u used lipo6 be4 how would u compare albuterol with that product. i was actually thinking of running a cycle of lipo 6 but now i'm leaning more 2ward albuterol after some research, this will be the first and hopefully last cutting supplement i've used. is there any precautions one should take when using albuterol such as other supps,, i've read about the sides, couldn't really find any possible long term effects is there any out there.

Heart palpations and increased body temperature are the ones I am familiar with. Since lipo6 doesn't have ephedra in it anymore, I couldn't tell you how it is now. But back then it was GREAT. I'd go with Albuterol... great for cardio workouts and burning fat.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Day16:
Today's workout consited of legs. Squats, leg press, lunges, calf raises, steated calf raises, leg curls, etc. Great workout. I was able to do concentrated reps and move through sets at good pace. Went down on reps on my squat though, but tha was because I added more weight. 335x10..355x8..375x6.. and 405x3. Anywho, great sweat today, didn't feel to warm, but started pouring when I did my leg workout.
Didn't do any cardio today... trying to give legs a break from squatin but will pick back up on cardio tomorrow.
I am feeling leaner and upon waking up in the morning, abs are VERY visible. So far so good.
Diet is still clean, chicken breast, oats, turkey, salad, green beans, etc.
UPDATES: Vascularity and solidness is steady increasing.

Cals:2659
Fat:79
Carb:137
Prot:335

Last edited:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Day17:
Great back workout today. Deadlifts, tbar, pullups, rows, lat pulldown, and vgrip pulldown. Not sweating like I did earlier in the cycle, but still sweating. Lifts were up slightly today but not much. I'm still feeling solid throughout the day and veins coming out nicely in forearms.
Cardio was pretty good today for only a day of rest off of legs. Max HR was 191 and min HR was 160. Like on my workouts, i am not sweating as I did when I first began. I think receptors are worn out but I only have a couple more days so i will just go through it. I still feel good on my cardio, just not sweating like I use too.
UPDATES: I took my BF% measurement today with the same electronic scale. In normal mode i was 16.4. In atheletic mode i was 14.4. I'm down 3% in normal and 2% in atheletic...

Cals:2357
Fat:44
Carb:139
Prot:336

Last edited:
SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Been following ... 1 QUESTION:
Clen Or Albuterol?

deebs

Awards
any idea how long it takes for the receptors to refresh after last dose in a cycle?

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Been following ... 1 QUESTION:
Clen Or Albuterol?

ALbuterol by far for me. If you aren't worried about the sides, I say go with clen. When I was on clen, all the sides occured and it didn't help one bit with cardio. Takin albuterol, no sides and help alot with cardio. Fatloss is about same, but clen my be slightly better. The choice is yours, but for me, albuterol will be my choice.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
any idea how long it takes for the receptors to refresh after last dose in a cycle?

I always read that time on equals time off. Personally, I think it would be around a week and a half for them to refresh. Since I was on for three weeks, I will be off three weeks and stay clean to let receptors refresh. I will still continue to cut until I have reached my desired weight and bf.

Last edited:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Day18:
Today was shoulder and trap day. Nice smooth workout but not sweating like I should be. Besides the fact that I am not sweating like i did previously, everything else is fine. Cardio today was pretty intense. Max HR was 180 low was 163. Today's cardio was like the first couple days during first part of my cylce. Shirt was half way soaked liked first week of cycle. No updates to report. I will probably take weight again in a couple of days.

Cals:2510
Fat:47
Carb:119
Prot:382

Last edited:
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
FWIW I just read over at IBE that T3 can upregulate the beta-2 receptors...

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
FWIW I just read over at IBE that T3 can upregulate the beta-2 receptors...

Yeah, but T3 gives the possibilty of shutting down my thyroid. IMO too dangerous for me.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Day19:
Workes bis, tris, and delts. Okay workout. Moved through it pretty smoothly. Had a couple peeps comment on my weight loss and some who asked for spots. Lifts were same as last week if anything, weight has increased.
Cardio was great. Sweated like I normally do and good pace. Max HR was around 175 and min was around 159. Last day is tomorrow and I will have the day off from the gym, but in it's place, I will be working.
For anyone who wanted to look at my diet, I posted it in this section as well. I've been following something very similar if not the exact same. I will post workout next week for critique. Next week, I am taking off from lifting because that is what is in Max-ot's training, but I will still be doing my cardio and ab workouts.

Cals:2385
Fat:64
Carb:135
Prot:306

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning a follow-up cycle somewhere in the next couple months?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
ALbuterol by far for me. If you aren't worried about the sides, I say go with clen. When I was on clen, all the sides occured and it didn't help one bit with cardio. Takin albuterol, no sides and help alot with cardio. Fatloss is about same, but clen my be slightly better. The choice is yours, but for me, albuterol will be my choice.
I havent tried clen yet. But I got basically no sides from 2 Alb cycles ran close (just time for the receptors to clean).

I want to try topical clen (in lipoderm carrier) to compare. I suggest you try that too :)

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Day20:
Two days ago.. I would've posted awhile back, but I don't give off work until late in the afternoon. Seems like at night, the board gets really slow and I can't log in. Yesterday, anytime i clicked on a link(night time) it gave me error message talking about lines and arguments. Anywho...

Work sat was a breeze. Got a good sweat in pushing and pulling pallets. I finished up with my last dosages and all was well.

I'll post all the updated information to let all know how the cycle went later on...

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning a follow-up cycle somewhere in the next couple months?

Most definitely... I am going to continue cutting for the next three weeks while I am off, then run the albuterol again. I'll probably up the dosagethis time as well.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried clen yet. But I got basically no sides from 2 Alb cycles ran close (just time for the receptors to clean).

I want to try topical clen (in lipoderm carrier) to compare. I suggest you try that too :)

Same thing here, Syr.. not sides at all from the alb cycle I ran. Thanks for the suggestion on the topical clen.. I may do that just to compare between the two.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you including before and after pics?

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Dosage: 12mgs ED for 20 days...

Results: Started dosing at 245lbs and this monday I weighted in at 238. During a 20 day cycle I lost 7lbs. I lost around 3%bf which isn't bad. I am very pleased with the progress that I made while on this cycle.

Sides: None.

My Thoughts: I was very pleased with albuterol and wouldn't mind running again. I think I could've dropped my bf if I would've laid off the diet sodas. I know they don't contain cals, but I hold water very easy. With those things having 35mgs of sodium in them, I know that held back some of my progress. Overall, I am happy and would recommend this supp to anyone who wants to lose some weight.

Pics: I will post them as soon as I get camera back.

Thanks: To all of you guys who viewed and posted in the thread. Big thanks to BigMatty for the guidance.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Good log and dropping 3% b/f in 20 days is huge. Most college kids wished they would do that before spring break!!! lol:run:

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
no joke- i've seen girls workin' it since we got back for spring semester in the gym trying to get ready for spring break

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
As promised... Sorry for the delay... Things have been hectic lately. Pics are before and after cycle. Crappy pics but its about time I get these up. I'm still a fattie, but that is why we keep working hard to reach our goals...:afro:

Attachments

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Good job.
Looks like you trimmed up a bit around the mid section. Kinda hard to tell with the pics being way diff lighting and the diff angles....

What was the total weight loss?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh looks like you leaned out significantly but it's hard to tell by how much with the difference in the pix. Good work, keep it up.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Awsome progress Tomorrow i am finally going to restart mine. Very rough weeks with beign sick and gettign into a car accident im fianlyl ready to do it. Once again nice progress

BigMatty

Awards
Awesome bro good for you!! You def made some really noticable improvements. I actually plan on running another one after i get back from vacation on the 18th. This time im going to have a clean diet along with the serious amount of time i spend in the gym now. Glad my thread was a help to you and any answers i was able to provide for you. Thanks for the nice compliments :)

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bros for all the kind comments. Sorry about the sh*tty pics. Will have to take some better ones coming off my second cycle of alb. Rysigpi total loss was 7lbs. I think I could've done more but I didn't leave the diet sodas alone. Again, thanks all who kept up with the log, posted, and gave some insight.:thumbsup:

Blinq

Awards
Great log. I'm going to try albuterol this year again. I've used clen and been quite happy with it but albuterol has less sides4me and burns fat nearly as good as clen.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Great log. I'm going to try albuterol this year again. I've used clen and been quite happy with it but albuterol has less sides4me and burns fat nearly as good as clen.

Good luck brotha. I was happy with my albuterol cycle... Better than my clen cycle at least. IMO there are too many sides involved with clen... but that is my take on it.

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
Good luck brotha. I was happy with my albuterol cycle... Better than my clen cycle at least. IMO there are too many sides involved with clen... but that is my take on it.

Ok, let me get something straight here, the IBE alb comes in a vial with it's own dispenser??? Are there dosing numbers on the side of it or what???

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Ok, let me get something straight here, the IBE alb comes in a vial with it's own dispenser??? Are there dosing numbers on the side of it or what???

Yes comes with it's own dropper. No numbers on the side. Usually one pump equals the recommended dosage. If you want to take measurements, go to walmart and pick up a "thingamabobber." I can't remember what it is.

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
What is the recomended dosage for say a 230lb gorilla if I were to buy one of those oral syringes???