Albuterol/Var suggested dose?

flatrocker

Awards
I'm a 34 yr old female, 150lbs, 5'9"
I just wanted some input and suggestions on what dose to start off with and side affects I may come across when using Albuterol and Var

I'm looking for a weight loss/build mussel combo.

My current dose is as follows :

Var - 5mg daily
Albuterol/ Yohimbine - 2.5mg in the morning still playing with this to see where i feel comfortable with the racy feeling ( tab contains 2.5mg albuterol,2.5mg yohimbine,10mg caffeine, 10mg green tea extract with 50% EGCG )

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start slow with the yohimbe and work dose up as you can handle it. I’ve seen as high as 20 mgs recommended but I’ve never make it that high. 15 mgs is the most I can handle. For someone only 150 lbs I’d think 7.5 to 10 mgs would be good if you can handle it that high. Also make sure to take yohimbe fasted.

flatrocker

Awards
Start slow with the yohimbe and work dose up as you can handle it. I’ve seen as high as 20 mgs recommended but I’ve never make it that high. 15 mgs is the most I can handle. For someone only 150 lbs I’d think 7.5 to 10 mgs would be good if you can handle it that high. Also make sure to take yohimbe fasted.
unfortunately the tab contains both the albuterol and yohimbine and are in 2.5mg tabs
i was going to take one in the morning and then one maybe 5 hours after?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should run the var higher.
I think 5mg is pretty normal for women. it's low to prevent side effects afaik. also I think it might take less for them to notice the effects.

as far as what side effects to expect, I really don't have first hand experience with female anabolic side effects, but if you look at most jacked influencer women they tend to all have that raspy deeper voice.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 5mg is pretty normal for women. it's low to prevent side effects afaik. also I think it might take less for them to notice the effects.
Naw most women I know run it at 12.5. Some are doing 25. Wife did 25 and didn't start getting the scratchy voice until the 6th week.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Naw most women I know run it at 12.5. Some are doing 25. Wife did 25 and didn't start getting the scratchy voice until the 6th week.
can they stop taking it and the voice goes back?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you run the Var at 25mg/day, expect masculinization to come on a ton faster than lower doses. More you take and the longer you stay on AAS (greater exposure), the more you will virilize until you take some time off. Women are all different in drug response, but that rule is universal.

And certain things like voice especially, once throat is scratching it’s already changing the vocal chords for good. If you don’t stop right then, you will notice permanent changes soon. It’s a progressive thing, the way hearing damage is also permanent, but kind of creeps up on you. Clitoral enlargement is only partially permanent; it will become less swollen and sensitive after the run but there can still be some permanent size increase. This can be a positive thing for longterm sexual pleasure, or a potentially negative cosmetic trait depending on your perspective. Those 2 are the biggest ones to watch. You may also see some flattening of the breasts, shedding hair, increased body/facial hair growth, and temporary acne.

I would stick to 5-10mg for 4-6 weeks based on your perceived side effects for the first couple Var runs. Then take 6 weeks off any AAS before considering another anabolic cycle. My wife has been cycling for years and can still make some gains or hold muscle while dieting on 10mg Var.

Roidtest makes a very easy to use test kit for about $25-30 if you want to test your stuff to make sure it’s not Dbol or Winstrol before you consider taking a higher dosage. You put a little bit of powder from one of your pills in one of the tubes, then add the liquid from the other tube and compare the color it changes to to a chart immediately and after like 10 minutes. We have gotten Dbol before.

If you are going to get more serious into bodybuilding you will need to be more aggressive into drugs eventually, but even in that scenario you will still benefit from starting with the lowest doses that you find are effective for you.