My well being on GH

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I was using growth for about 6 months at a low anti aging style dose. 1.4iu daily which had my igf levels right around 250-300. Top of the range when blood work was done. What I noticed while I was on growth was that my pumps were better in the gym and my appetite was a little bit better. However, generally all day I felt sluggish and kind of like a brain fog but then at night I had trouble sleeping and would be up all night but still feeling like sluggish and brain fog which literally makes no sense. I have been off growth now for a few weeks maybe almost a month and I feel so much better generally. At night I get tired a lot easier and fall asleep much better which I think is strange because they say growth is supposed to help me sleep. I'm still having good workouts and I still got a good pump at the gym but the pump was definitely bigger when I was taking the growth and my appetite is still okay but definitely was better when I was on the growth but I would definitely say that my overall well-being is much better when I'm off of growth than when I was on it. I don't understand, I thought growth was this amazing fountain of youth thing. Opinions?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got this from MK677 and never have pulled the plug on getting $$ GH cause of it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok so I was using growth for about 6 months at a low anti aging style dose. 1.4iu daily which had my igf levels right around 250-300. Top of the range when blood work was done. What I noticed while I was on growth was that my pumps were better in the gym and my appetite was a little bit better. However, generally all day I felt sluggish and kind of like a brain fog but then at night I had trouble sleeping and would be up all night but still feeling like sluggish and brain fog which literally makes no sense. I have been off growth now for a few weeks maybe almost a month and I feel so much better generally. At night I get tired a lot easier and fall asleep much better which I think is strange because they say growth is supposed to help me sleep. I'm still having good workouts and I still got a good pump at the gym but the pump was definitely bigger when I was taking the growth and my appetite is still okay but definitely was better when I was on the growth but I would definitely say that my overall well-being is much better when I'm off of growth than when I was on it. I don't understand, I thought growth was this amazing fountain of youth thing. Opinions?
What time of day did you take your gh

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Idk first time I hear this ever.

feeling tired throughout the day is a common thing on gh and I don’t really agree when people call it a side effect because it’s actually doing what it’s supposed to.
But I’ve never heard anyone say gh made their sleep worse

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk first time I hear this ever.

feeling tired throughout the day is a common thing on gh and I don’t really agree when people call it a side effect because it’s actually doing what it’s supposed to.
But I’ve never heard anyone say gh made their sleep worse
While I was on it I didn't notice it but now that I'm off it I'm getting tired at night easier and passing out much more easily. Before I had more general energy even tho I still felt sluggish. It was really weird and tough to describe

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you get any benefits? Fatloss or better skin/hair?

I would of also tried pre bed to see if it was any changes in energy/mood.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get any benefits? Fatloss or better skin/hair?

I would of also tried pre bed to see if it was any changes in energy/mood.
Damn I didn't realize I left you hanging. Yeah man I looked fuller. My muscles just had a better pumped look and I was a bit leaner. I been off for a month now and kinda wanna try again because even tho I felt sorta lousy j looked alot better on it lol