My upcoming EPI cycle...Little advice

Turbo4V

Awards
This will be my first time with any PH or AAS or anything of the sort. I have two Bottles of EPI-Strong. Would I be much better of stacking it or running solo? I have seen many people run it both ways. Just going after a recomp and hope to gain and hold onto maybe 5lbs or so of LBM. I had planned on starting at 30mg a day and see how that does and then possibly bump it up. My big question is what PCT to run. That part freaks me out and want to do everything I can to get going promptly after. I have some N2Guard to run during. I have a bottle of Forma and an HCGenerate as well. Would you guys advice a SERM? I see people suggest just an OTC PCT, just not sure if I trust it. I recently had a buddy use strictly an OTC PCT as suggested on another board and it was a huge mistake. Although the HCGenerate worked great for him the others did not. I am thinking some Clomid even for my mild run? What do you guys think? I have a bottle of Katana also I could throw in. I have read a few threads about gyno from Epi coming even months later after the cycle. Should some sort of AI be used in PCT to prevent any rebound? Thanks in advance.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
With your first run keep things basic. You have some general knowledge which is good. I'd run things like this:

Cycle

Epi strong
30/30/45/45/45
N2gaurd
Fish or krill oil
Joint support if you need it

Pct.

Clomid or nolva
Hcgenerate
Daa
Forma stanzol (6wks)

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Depending on which you run.

Hcgenerate 5caps a day, 3gs of daa. 5 pumps of forma am and pm. Continue the forma for 2 more wkd after the 4wk pct is done to block any estrogen rebound.

Tunedsports.com has basic info on all sorts of compounds and cycles. In the need to build muscle section there"s sticky 101 to steroids which goes even more in depth. Read both twice and you should have a much better understanding of what your doing

GL

Turbo4V

Awards
Thanks. Is there anything else that should be taken on cycle? Like additional Hawthorne or Taurine? I know inhale the N2 Guard, but I read somewhere that some of the ingredients in it might be underdosed? Maybe some additional Milk Thistle?