grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Todays lifts/training:

Deadlifts-1x315x5
Uni-LP-3x2 platesx10
Hypers-3xBWx15
Woodchoppers/weighted Crunches-3x60x10/3x110x30

BJJ for an hour, which is the first time I have seriously hit the mat in over a month. I forgot how much I miss getting my roll on.
nice ! i love rollin! what are hypers?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice ! i love rollin! what are hypers?
Hyperextensions. My lower back is so freaking tight still. And my neck is killing me from a nasty triangle I got caught in tonight. Luckily, tomorrow is a cardio only day, but it is also my low-carb day.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Hyperextensions. My lower back is so freaking tight still. And my neck is killing me from a nasty triangle I got caught in tonight. Luckily, tomorrow is a cardio only day, but it is also my low-carb day.
hypers oh! dave caught double arm bars and a flying arm bar all on the same guy! it was the greatest **** ever! lol

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Damn Rodja, those are some really exciting plans you have for the future. Vegas should be a great place to live and make a living with your degree, and it seems like it's becoming quite the training mecca too. If not, can't go wrong training with Wandy. :cheers:

I plan to add a Wandy avatar when it gets close to Dec. 29 too. I've got a feeling that he's gonna take it in exciting fashion (I know I've flipped like 3 times already).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/15

Flat BP-5x125x5 (15 seconds rest)
DB Rows-3x110x10 (PR)
Facepulls/Dips-3x90x15/3xBWx12
Ab Circuit- crunches, side bends, hanging raises-3xBWx50/10/10
Comments- lower back very tight, minor strain of bicep, couldn't do cleans; solid M-M on rows and dips

Cardio-52 minutes running ~8 miles

After this training session, I was extremely drained. I ate a meal and then passed out on the couch for a couple of hours. I am going to probably take tomorrow off and have a nice 10-15% kcal spike, mainly from carbs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/17-Triceps, Delts, Traps

CG-BP-1x165x6, 1x185x4
Standing MP-1x115x10, 1x125x8
Pushdowns/DB Shrugs-3x180x12/1x75x12, 2x80x12
Leaning Side Laterals-3x40x10
Comments- hell of a pump, vascularity, endurance; day off really helped; best WO so far on this stack; seemingly endless focus and cardio

Cardio-32 minutes running ~6 miles

My delts and triceps were pumped after my warm-up sets on close-grip and it just got better throughout the WO. I felt so refreshed this morning after I took yesterday off to recuperate.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
damn bro ur workouts are intense. you should put some workouts together for me;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn bro ur workouts are intense. you should put some workouts together for me;)
I always train hard...I really don't know how to not train hard. I have the proverbial chip on my shoulder and feel like I have to prove myself every time I train.

What are you exactly training for right now? Size, strength, performance...?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I always train hard...I really don't know how to not train hard. I have the proverbial chip on my shoulder and feel like I have to prove myself every time I train.

What are you exactly training for right now? Size, strength, performance...?
size, size, size, and more size!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
size, size, size, and more size!
My philosophy on lifting and MMA is to train with mainly compound lifts and in an explosive manner. Another thing to remember is to train in varying rep ranges to condition all of the muscle fiber types. The lifts that I record in my log are only my working sets. I do 3-4 warm-up sets on my main lift and a "feel" for the remaining exercises.

What is your current routine with rep ranges and time generally spent during each session?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
My philosophy on lifting and MMA is to train with mainly compound lifts and in an explosive manner. Another thing to remember is to train in varying rep ranges to condition all of the muscle fiber types. The lifts that I record in my log are only my working sets. I do 3-4 warm-up sets on my main lift and a "feel" for the remaining exercises.

What is your current routine with rep ranges and time generally spent during each session?
well im changing my split to this: shoulders,back,chest,bi's,tri's,legs. im trying to figure out how to give every muscle group 2 days rest. I dont know what im going to do.
i usually spend 45min -1hr and 20min in the gym.
rep range
1st set 6 reps
2nd set 6-8 reps
3rd set 8-10 reps
4th set 8-12 reps
5th set 12 reps
its hard to say because right not it changes reps with different exercise. its easier for you to understand it if you look at my log.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

thanks man i appreciate the help!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/19

Flat BP-1x185x5, 1x190x2
BB Rows-1x275x12, 2x285x10
Incline DB-3x60x10, 10, 9
DB Rows (DC)-1x120x8+5+4 (PR)
Hammer Curl/Facepulls-3x55x6/3x90x15
Comments- PR on DB Rows; took a while to focus mentally; good sweat during lifts and cardio; extremely fatigued by the end of session; noticing effects of discontinuing BA; finished cardio on will-power, not energy

Cardio- ~6 miles in 40 minutes

I am really starting to notice the recomp effects of the IGF-2, b-AT, and Sesamin oil. I am leaning out nicely, but I have no idea what my current weight is. Pulling strength is increasing steadily, unfortunately, the highest DBs are 120's so I may have to DC another exercise next time. After I was done with this lifting/cardio session, I came home, ate a meal, and fell asleep for about 30 minutes.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Rodja,

Is that latest fight available as a vid online anywhere?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/20-Lower

Step-Ups-3x35 DBx5
SLDL-3x155x8
Reverse Lunge/Squat-3x95x10/3x95x55
Weighted Hypers-3xBWx15
Weighted Abs- Trunk Rotations/Weighted Crunches-3x70x12/3x110x30
Comments- Felt good during lifting; good weat, focus, intensity; cardio was not good, couldn't maintain my pace

Tues-5 miles ~40 minutes
Wed-6 miles ~40 minutes (forced myself to keep going, but didn't have any spring in my step; bad session)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/22-Dynamic Chest, Back

Dips/Pull-Up-5xBWx5/5xBWx3
DB Snatch-3x65x6 (PR)
T-Bar Rows-1x4 platesx12
DB Rows-2x110x12
Ab Circuit- crunches, side bends, hangin raises-3x50/3x15/3x15
Rear Flys/Crossovers-1x45x12/1x60x12, 2x50x12/2x70x12
Comments- great contractions, strength, pump, and vascularity; minor soreness in back from Monday's training; great WO

Today is also the first day that I began dosing the IGF-2 at 12 caps/day and will be double dosing my SeseThin and R-ALA for damage control from the gorging that is about to commence. I am leaning out quite well and my strength is continuing to improve at a very steady rate. The fullness in my muscles in insane and I have never previously experienced this from a NHA product. I will admit that I was somewhat skeptical about IGF-2, but AN nailed it with this product. I am curious about my weight because I look and feel bigger, but my core is leaning out much faster than I anticipated.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Hey bro i def will be following this log.. Im making the switch from bodybuilder to mma style and hoping to eventualy fight as well. As i know you are big with this stuff ill be watching this log for even more insight, how to's, and info so to speak from what you do n so forth!

Keep it up bro n congrats on ur win this passed sat! :squat:

I am also starting to get into MMa. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to start. I will be following this log as well, so i can use it to start training. Is this the kind of program you started out with in the begining of your MMA career?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also starting to get into MMa. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to start. I will be following this log as well, so i can use it to start training. Is this the kind of program you started out with in the begining of your MMA career?
No, my training routines have changed several times while I have been training MMA. I am really going back to my BBing roots with my lifting routine, but with less volume. I have tried the higher-rep, lower-weight routines and I end up losing both size and strength.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Here's the situation:

Height:6'0ft
Weight:Currently 165. Lookingto be 170-175

I am trying to gain the weight to get up to the 170 lb range. i want to fight WW. yet i want that weight to be purely muscle weight and no fat. I kno that cardio is a MAJOR key in this and I am willing to kill myself to suceed at all costs. What do you suggest I do for the muscle gain?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the situation:

Height:6'0ft
Weight:Currently 165. Lookingto be 170-175

I am trying to gain the weight to get up to the 170 lb range. i want to fight WW. yet i want that weight to be purely muscle weight and no fat. I kno that cardio is a MAJOR key in this and I am willing to kill myself to suceed at all costs. What do you suggest I do for the muscle gain?
Honestly, you should probably fight at LW instead of WW. A true WW walks around in the 180-190 range and your frame is perfect for a LW.

What is your current diet and training routine?

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
As of now I do not have a stricked diet. I make sure I have a high protein intake. I need to find a diet that I can stay with and as of now I haven't found one that i stay by. as far as trainging goes this is the layout

Mon: Chest,Tri's & abs
Tue:Legs
Wed:Shoulders, traps & cardio
Fri:Back, Bi's & abs. At night Jiu-Jitsu Class
Sat: Abs & Cardio
Sun: Rest

I am staying with the higher weights to increase my muscle mass. But it seems that I have reached that plateu where i do not seem to be improving.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of now I do not have a stricked diet. I make sure I have a high protein intake. I need to find a diet that I can stay with and as of now I haven't found one that i stay by. as far as trainging goes this is the layout

Mon: Chest,Tri's & abs
Tue:Legs
Wed:Shoulders, traps & cardio
Fri:Back, Bi's & abs. At night Jiu-Jitsu Class
Sat: Abs & Cardio
Sun: Rest

I am staying with the higher weights to increase my muscle mass. But it seems that I have reached that plateu where i do not seem to be improving.
Start with an improved diet. Try to hit these goals for your macros:
1-1.25g protein/lb
2-2.5g carbs/lb
.4-.5g fat/lb

Emphasize lean proteins, whole grains, fruits, and veggies. You should be eating at least 5 servings of produce a day.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Start with an improved diet. Try to hit these goals for your macros:
1-1.25g protein/lb
2-2.5g carbs/lb
.4-.5g fat/lb

Emphasize lean proteins, whole grains, fruits, and veggies. You should be eating at least 5 servings of produce a day.
Thank You, I will deff make sure to achieve that. I know that if I want to succeed I will need to really crack down on my diet. As far as my workout, do you see anything that might need to be changed to help me with achieving my ultimate goal? I will probably do as you said and fight LW, but i still need to lose BF and increase my muscle Mass. After that is achived to look "shredded" should I stick with the low weights and HIGH reps?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank You, I will deff make sure to achieve that. I know that if I want to succeed I will need to really crack down on my diet. As far as my workout, do you see anything that might need to be changed to help me with achieving my ultimate goal? I will probably do as you said and fight LW, but i still need to lose BF and increase my muscle Mass. After that is achived to look "shredded" should I stick with the low weights and HIGH reps?
Every person is different when it comes to strength training. I personally like to lift heavy regardless of my situation and my body has adapted to that over the years. My philosophy is to stick with what got you there. If you are able to reach your goal with a certain training style, then there is no reason to change it.

As far as actual routines go, look into routines like 5x5 and Westside Barbell. They need to be adapted somewhat, but those 2 routines are the major influences on mine. The main thing to remember is that the volume may need to be cut back depending on your recovery.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Thank You. I appreciate all the help you have given me. But I'm calling it a night. Happy Thanksgiving and you will probably be hearing from me in the future.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy, Interesting log. I find it kind of odd that your are lifting all these heavy weights and trying to cut down. You don't find that all that lifting effects your flexibility? It would mine.
For me to lose 10 pounds last summer, I had to quit lifting weights for almost a year, diet on 3 meals a day, bike 150 miles a week, train 4-5 times a week, and be sick for almost a month. But now I'm down to 185 (yesssss)
Recently I've had a couple rib injuries so I don't know if cutting weight contributed to that but I think it has. I think I'm ready to start lifting again and really build up my core.
Good luck then.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey buddy, Interesting log. I find it kind of odd that your are lifting all these heavy weights and trying to cut down. You don't find that all that lifting effects your flexibility? It would mine.
For me to lose 10 pounds last summer, I had to quit lifting weights for almost a year, diet on 3 meals a day, bike 150 miles a week, train 4-5 times a week, and be sick for almost a month. But now I'm down to 185 (yesssss)
Recently I've had a couple rib injuries so I don't know if cutting weight contributed to that but I think it has. I think I'm ready to start lifting again and really build up my core.
Good luck then.
DC stretches help immensely with flexibility and I have always has great lower body flexibility. I lift heavy because it is what I enjoy doing and, to me, training has to be enjoyable. BCAAs and extra Leucine really help with avoiding catabolism from intense training and focusing on a clean diet is the most important part. I usually always have the energy to lift, but cardio can be more of a challenge if I am not eating properly.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/23

Cardio-5 miles ~33 minutes. I felt good throughout the run even though it is about 45 degrees here and I am not used to running in the cold. It took my body a good 2 miles to really warm-up, but my breathing was not effected. Yesterday's gorge fest was a really good thing for me mentally and physically. I woke up today replenished and very focused on my training today.

My physique is really starting to change and it is great reinforcement to keep me on the right track. Depending on where my weight is at, I may not drop down to LW because I really don't handle large weight cuts very well. My last fight was the first time I really felt "ready to go" and I really attribute this to having to cut only 6 pounds and not having to "diet." By no means will I start eating junk, but I will be able to enjoy life along the way instead of having to be constantly consumed by my weight.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
DC stretches help immensely with flexibility and I have always has great lower body flexibility. I lift heavy because it is what I enjoy doing and, to me, training has to be enjoyable. BCAAs and extra Leucine really help with avoiding catabolism from intense training and focusing on a clean diet is the most important part. I usually always have the energy to lift, but cardio can be more of a challenge if I am not eating properly.
Sounds like a crazy stretching protocol.

I like the heavier stuff too, seems like more bang for your buck.

Clean diet is good but if I had the money I'd try and go all organic. See what that does for me.

Do you believe guys like Michael Phelps who say they eat anything and everything, or is it just a lie so the competition can't figure out what he's doing.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a crazy stretching protocol.

I like the heavier stuff too, seems like more bang for your buck.

Clean diet is good but if I had the money I'd try and go all organic. See what that does for me.

Do you believe guys like Michael Phelps who say they eat anything and everything, or is it just a lie so the competition can't figure out what he's doing.
A little of both. He probably has no idea what he is doing either. There is absolutely no way he eats 10000 kcals/day.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/24

CG-BP-1x185x6, 1x195x4
Military Press-1x135x5, 1x140x5
BB Shrugs-1x205x15, 2x215x12
Tricep Pushdowns-2x170x12, 1x180x8
Side Laterals-3x40x10

Comments- great strength, pump, vascularity, focus; PR on CG-BP, MP, Pushdowns; consistent strength improvements; BF shrinking everyday

Cardio
45 min BJJ, 20 min Elliptical

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/26-Max Chest, Back, Biceps

Dips-2xBW+70x5
Pull-Ups-1xBW+10x6, 1xBW+20x5
Flat DB Press-2x65x10, 1x70x8
BB Curls/Facepulls-1x95x10/1x90x15, 1x100x8/1x100x15, 1x105x6+3+2/1x100x15
Comments- didn't do cable rows, somehow forgot about them; PR on Dips, Pull-Ups, Curls, Facepulls; good cardio, focus; insane bicep/chest/forearm pump; no much of a sweat, but weather has been cooler; great WO overall

Cardio
20 min elliptical (219.4 kcals); 6 miles ~40 minutes

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/27-Lower

SL Deadlifts-1x185x8, 1x205x6, 1x215x6 6
Reverse Lunges/Squats-3x135x5/10
Uni LP-3x2 platesx10
Hypers- xBWx15
Weighted Abs-Trunk Rotations/Weighted Crunches-3x70x12/3x120x30
Comments- good WO to good HR going; nothing spectactular, but not designed to be that way; great cardio today

Cardio-
Tue-20 min elliptical (225.0 kcals)*; 6 miles ~37 minutes

*I use this kcal counter as a gauge for intensity and for a goal during my session, not a cut and dry number of kcals burned.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/29-Dynamic Chest, Back

Flat BP-5x125x5 (15 seconds rest)
DB Rows-3x110x10
DB Snatch-1x65x8 (shoulder discomfort, didn't want to push my luck)
Dips/Pull-Ups-3xBWx12/5 (alternating set, not a true "superset")
Rear Flys/Hammer Curls-3x50x12/3x50x6
Comments- good strength and power; quick recovery between sets; reached goal on DB snatch; strong contractions during chest/back exercises

Thur-20 min elliptical (232.4 kcals); 6 miles ~37 minutes

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/1-Triceps, Delts, Traps

CG BP-1x185x5, 1x195x5 (PR)
Standing Shoulder Press-1x125x10, 1x135x8
Pressdowns/DB Shrugs-3x180x12, 3x80x12
Leaning Side Laterals-2x35x10, 1x40x8
Cable Laterals (rope&pronated grip)-2x30x12
Ab Circuit- crunches, side bends, hanging raises-3x50, 3x15, 3x15

Cardio
Fri- 20 min elliptical (241.6 kcals); 4.5 miles ~27 minutes
Sat- 10 min elliptical (122.0 kcals); 3.5 miles ~23 minutes

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
12/1-Triceps, Delts, Traps

CG BP-1x185x5, 1x195x5 (PR)
Standing Shoulder Press-1x125x10, 1x135x8
Pressdowns/DB Shrugs-3x180x12, 3x80x12
Leaning Side Laterals-2x35x10, 1x40x8
Cable Laterals (rope&pronated grip)-2x30x12
Ab Circuit- crunches, side bends, hanging raises-3x50, 3x15, 3x15

Cardio
Fri- 20 min elliptical (241.6 kcals); 4.5 miles ~27 minutes
Sat- 10 min elliptical (122.0 kcals); 3.5 miles ~23 minutes
nice workouts! your way faster then me on the elliptical, i never reach 4.5 miles that fast!! damn! whats ur bf%?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice workouts! your way faster then me on the elliptical, i never reach 4.5 miles that fast!! damn! whats ur bf%?
I ran the 4.5 miles in 27 minutes. I have been experimenting with using the elliptical to warm-up. I have noticed less inflammation in my shin because I am having to run fewer miles, but I am able to increases my intensity.

I have no idea what my BF% is at, but if I had to guess, then I would say it is 10%ish. My top 2 abs are visible and I can see the division between abs and obliques.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/3-Max Chest, Back, Biceps

Flat BP-2x190x3 (PR)
Lat Pulldowns-3x150x8
Incline DB-1x60x10, 2x65x8
DB Rows (DC)-1x120x10+7+5 (PR)
Hammer Curl/Facepulls-2x55x6/3x100x15
Comments-lackluster WO, the first sub-par lifting session of this cycle; lower back was very tight; didn't do cardio; no real M-M connection on DB Rows

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I ran the 4.5 miles in 27 minutes. I have been experimenting with using the elliptical to warm-up. I have noticed less inflammation in my shin because I am having to run fewer miles, but I am able to increases my intensity.

I have no idea what my BF% is at, but if I had to guess, then I would say it is 10%ish. My top 2 abs are visible and I can see the division between abs and obliques.
NICE!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/4-Lower

Dynamic Squats-3x185x8
SLDL-3x185x5 (15 seconds rest)

Reverse Lunges-3x135x5 (15 seconds rest)
Weighted Hypers-3xBW+25x15
Weighted Abs- Trunk Rotations, Weighted Crunches-3x60x12/3x120x30

Comments-very good WO today; weight was 178 at beginning, but 173 by the end; lower back felt much better; terrific cardio today; no BP or hypo issues; tremendous sweat and feeling of warmth

12/6-Dynamic Chest, back

Dips/Pull-Up-5xBWx5/4
DB Press-3x50x12 (60 seconds rest)
BB Rows-3x185x12 (60 seconds rest)
BB Curls/Facepulls-3x95/3x100x8/15, 5/15, 4/15 (no rest between sets)
Crossovers/Static Bicep Holds-3x60x12/3x60x15 seconds

Comments-fantastic WO, great cardio, solid pump, M-M connection; static holds gave me a hell of a pump; seperation in arms starting to show more; thighs are tighter, better hamstring cuts

Cardio
Tue-10 min elliptical (122.4 kcals), 2.5 miles ~18 mins, 10 min elliptical (123.0 kcals), 2.5 miles ~17 mins
Wed-10 min elliptical (123.4 kcals), 2..5 miles~17 mins, 10 min elliptical (131.1 kcals), 2.5 miles~16 mins
Thur-5.25 miles running; 40 mins BJJ

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/7-Triceps, Delts, Traps

CG-BP-1x185x6, 1x195x5, 1x205x2
Military Press-1x135x6, 1x145x5
Tricep Pushdowns/DB Shrugs-1x180x12, 2x190x10/3x85x12
Side Laterals-3x35x12

Comments-great strength and pump throughout; took about 20 minutes to really get into the WO; PR's on CG-BP, MP, and Pushdowns; Achilles and Anterior Tibialis very inflammed, skipped running

Cardio
20 mins elliptical (251.5kcals)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/10-Max Chest, Back, Biceps

Dips-1xBW+70x5, 1xBW+80x4
Pull-Ups-1xBWx5, 1xBW+25x2
Flat DB Press-3x70x10, 9, 7
Cable Rows-2x180x10
BB Curls/Rear Flys-3x100x10/3x100x15
Comments- great pump in chest/biceps, but not in lats; left shoulder discomfort after pull-ups; strength is solid and steadily improving

Cardio
Mon-20 min elliptical (254.0 kcals), 70 mins MMA

This is my final week of symmetry and I have about 10 days or so left on the IGF-2. My next fight is 10 weeks from today and I am beginning to actually diet down to my cutting weight, which will be somewhere around 167-168. I weighed myself today after lunch and I was at 175, so I have only 6 lbs or so to cut.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to preface this WO by saying, "Fvck I am tired!"

12/11-Lower

Squats-3x185x10
SLDL-3x205x6 (15 seconds rest)
Reverse Lunges/Squats-3x135x5/3x135x10 (60 seconds rest)
Unilateral LP-3x2 platesx10
Hypers-3xBW+25x15
Comments- good cardio, pump, M-M connection, sweat

Cardio
Tue-20 min elliptical (251.6 kcals), 90 minutes BJJ

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/13-Dynamic Chest, Back

Flat BP-5x135x5 (15 sec rest)
DB Rows-3x110x10
Dips/BB Rows-3xBWx12/3x185x12
Facepulls/DB Curls-1x100x15/1x45x8, 1x100x15/1x45x5 (pain in forearm)
Crossovers/DB Static Holds-2x60x12/2x60x15 sec
Comments- great pump, power, endurance, sweat, contractions; felt great the entire WO; finished quickly because of high-intensity

Cardio
Wed-75 min MMA
Thur-20 min elliptical (251.2 kcals)

Yesterday's sparring session went very well. I am starting to put together more combinations with higher efficiency and better technique. Hopefully, my striking won't be so ****ty during my next fight.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Now I feel silly.. I could have saved our BJJ/training PMs if I had just taken it to this log.