My Test Base TDS288 is working!!!

omar castillo

Awards
Guys, is been officially 5 days since I started my cycle using transdermals. This is the first time I use TDS, always used pins like eveyone else. I wanted to do something different this time. I am going to do a shot cycle of 8weeks.
Week 1 thru 4 100mg of Test Base per day
Week 5 thru 12 50mg of Test Base per day
Week 5 thru 12 400mg of Deca (weekly)
Week 6 thru 12 Liquid Winstrol 30mg per day
Clomid for PCT(No I do not use Nolva for PCT)
Nolva on hand just in case
Liquid anastrozole .25mg ED throughout my entire cycle.

So far, I LOVE it! I feel is working for me. Strength has increase, energy and well being as well. I am getting hornier already. Is wonderful, I do not have to wait 4 or 5 weeks for the enan-test to kick in. I am not getting any bloat so far, feel my skin a little oily and that is sign that is truly test.

I am posting this because I said in anther thread I will post my results.

Peace!

Carlito

Last edited:

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting this up, I am sitting on the fence about it as we speak.

Forgive the stupid questions. Is the one bottle lasting the entire 4 weeks? How is the dry time, smell, etc......

omar castillo

Awards
Thanks for posting this up, I am sitting on the fence about it as we speak.

Forgive the stupid questions. Is the one bottle lasting the entire 4 weeks? How is the dry time, smell, etc......
Yes, in my case it does since there are 240 pumps at 25grams of hormone per pump getting exactly 12.5mg absorbed so 8 pumps a day thta is 100mg of TEST BASE! by 30 days= 240 pumps. After that I will finish my last 4 weeks with Test/TREN combo. It dries very quickly, no stains and just a very temporary mild smell of alcohol, I've tried other TDs in the past and I always had to wait for it to dry and they irritated my skin, this one does not! is very gentle on the skin.

I was skeptical too! but a believer now, I started doing DMSO/fina pellets with little success after I did the needle i noticed the BIG difference then never believe in TDS ever.
Due to the rep of the guy that makes these I thougth I'd give TDS atry again, since it saves the hustle of injecting and chances of getting infections.

Is going to be a week by friday and all I got to say is that this really works, I am feeling the test already and instead of looking forward my dose of 'gear once or twice a week, I just apply 2 times ED and look forward that moment.

I've gained 3Lbs and no bloat so far, skin getting a little oily and a big difference in my strength.

Later

Carlito

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Excellent man! Keep us updated. I plan on heading this route after my PH's run out.

lvtrojan

Awards
great

sounds great bro...i think i am going to give it a go myself.

you are saying that bloat hasnt been a problem thus far. what gave you bloat problems in the past?

M1T and trans. 4AD both bloated me pretty bad, so i am wondering if either of those bloated you before as well? :think:

omar castillo

Awards
Here is a better explanation from an expert:

It is easiest to control hormone levels with ‘long acting ester’ injectables.

This is not necessarily true either.

It is a known fact that long acting esters (cypionate, enanthate, decanoate) will give a steady rise of hormone levels from the time of injection. After they reach there peak levels they will slowly begin to decline. A slow decline in hormone levels is generally undesirable for a steroid user who is seeking a fast recovery. The lingering exogenous hormones are the last thing a user wants in their body at the end of a cycle as they further suppress the HTPA while no longer making gains. Fast clearance of hormones post cycle should be a priority, as it will ensure a prompt recovery of natural testosterone production.

The point is that hormone levels can be controlled much easier without an ester present. This is one of the benefits of using testosterone suspension (or other base hormones). Of course the obvious downfall of using test suspension are the daily pricks of the body and the crystalline deposits that the injections leave behind. Ouch!

Remember, TDS-288 can be effectively used for short OR long cycles and the fast clearance times can benefit the user in both types of cycles.

Carlito

omar castillo

Awards
Is been great! I've been applying 8 pumps per day that is 100mgs of test base, I aply on thighs, upper torso and lats.
Going on week#3 and no signs of gyno, no acne(just a little oily skin) and little bloat I am taking .25mg of anastrozole ED though. Strength went up and muscles are getting harder and fuller all I can say is I felt so strong that I made the mistake to push myself and did a curl with a 45lb plate on each side and my left elbow is a little sore, luckily I got some Glucosamine cream and I've been using it. This is when I miss Deca injects...
I must admit that is easier to inject once or twice a week than to apply lotion 2 times a day but the TDS works faster and seems to have less sides(so far) I've gained about 4lbs considering I use a small dose of Clen/Ketotefin since I tend to gained fat as well as muscle when on test no matter how good my diet is.
Would I recommend this product? Yes I would one does not want to inject for a change. Will I keep doing my cycles using TDSs? No, but I am thinking of using TDS Test Base to kick start my cycles for the next time instead of Dbol, Test Prop, anadrol or any of the 'kick starters'.
Peace
Carlito

omar castillo

Awards
TDS means 'transdermal' and 288 is the weight of the testosterone molecule. TDS288 is the name of the product I am using.
Carlito

size

Awards
  • Established
Is been great! I've been applying 8 pumps per day that is 100mgs of test base
I question the absorption. 700mg of test weekly is good dosage. If one injected 700mg of prop weekly(not accounting for ester weight), I would expect more than 4 lbs. after 3 weeks. Howevr, the fact that you are making gains is good.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I question the absorption. 700mg of test weekly is good dosage. If one injected 700mg of prop weekly(not accounting for ester weight), I would expect more than 4 lbs. after 3 weeks.
Thats what I was thinking, but Omar says he has pinned before and still likes the results so... :thumbsup:

omar castillo

Awards
True bro, I will pin again but I would use a TDSTest base to kick start a cycle for my first 4 weeks.
Size, I meant I am going on week #3. Actually 8 pumps has 200mgs of the hormone but only 50% absorbs=100mgs. Each bottle has 6 grams total, 240 pumps at 25mgs per pump label claims only 12.5mg per pump though.
Remember guys I wanted to try this transdermal to see whether it works or not. I am NOT saying is better than injects I'd say injects will always be more 'practical' and efficient for a sustained released of hormones into the bloodstream, something that can not be achieved using this Tds.
Peace
Carlito

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TDS means 'transdermal' and 288 is the weight of the testosterone molecule. TDS288 is the name of the product I am using.
Carlito
Is this an product that can be purchased somewhere retail? Been considering a base conversion/trans but would rather not deal with the base conversion if I don't need to.

omar castillo

Awards
No bro, this is an UG product but that is as much as I can say, most know who it is but I won't publicly disclosed it.
Carlito

size

Awards
  • Established
Understood.
Go look at meso.

Carlito...I understand your position. Sorry, I misread your post, I thought you had completed 3weeks/21days. It is good to see alternative options that are working. Transdermal would be a good option for someone who travles alot for work. Good luck the rest of the way.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
A memeber of another board used the test base TDS and said his total T after three days was 1050ng and free test 402ng. I think that this number are comparable to SS's taking Sledge's Sledge Test?

omar castillo

Awards
Is this an product that can be purchased somewhere retail? Been considering a base conversion/trans but would rather not deal with the base conversion if I don't need to.

Hey bro, sorry I did not mean to be a jackass with my response is just that I recently tlked to the guy that makes these products and he said he used to frequent this board for a long while and out of respect for the sponsors it would not be good to direct-advertise his products.
On a different note, I will finish this short cycle with his new liquid Primo.
Carlito

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro, sorry I did not mean to be a jackass with my response is just that I recently tlked to the guy that makes these products and he said he used to frequent this board for a long while and out of respect for the sponsors it would not be good to direct-advertise his products.
On a different note, I will finish this short cycle with his new liquid Primo.
Carlito
This is completely understandable. With the new information that I have I will begin to research for myself. You have been a great help already. Thank you.

omar castillo

Awards
Go look at meso.

Carlito...I understand your position. Sorry, I misread your post, I thought you had completed 3weeks/21days. It is good to see alternative options that are working. Transdermal would be a good option for someone who travles alot for work. Good luck the rest of the way.
True, all good bro;) and also for anyone looking to kick start a cycle using this TDS insead of painful Prop. I will be doing that for my next cycle injecting enan weekly along with EQ and using tTDS Test base the first 4 weeks and probably my last 4 too.

Carlito

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Bump for an update, have you started the test/tren part of the cycle yet?

omar castillo

Awards
Sup Jeff, I decided not to do the Test/Tren combo instead I will be using his Liquid Winstrol instead for my last 6 weeks of my current cycle. So far so good bros, no bloat and very little fat gain, oily skin si OK. I know it works now so I started injecting 400mg of Deca weekly on top of it so I will extend my cyle to 12 weeks I reduced the test base to 4 pumps a day. I will always use his TDS Test base instead of the long estered tests, in my own experience I am a little sensitive to test, I always get the bloat , acne etc...I like Deca and EQ but I know you must run Test with it or else...

Carlito

size

Awards
  • Established
Carlito........what was your final opinion? also, is it a gel or a liquid?

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Thanks for asking, I am finished with my cycle. I must say that transdermals do work! BUT my own conclusion is that there are obstacles when using transdermals as for example hair, skin needs to be clean and shaved for best results otherwise it reduces the absorption rate of the transdermals, that alone can be a little high maintnance. The injectables face no obstacles as the drug is delivered efficiently.

In conclusion, transdermals are good for beginners and people that are extremely afraid of needles or for some reason don't want to inject. I have gained 19lbs and retained 11lbs and I used test base TDS 100mgs/day and added Deca at 400mgs/week and finished up with winstrol, PCT accordingly using femara and clomid.

The TDS is liquidish not a gel, he has changed his formula though to a more thicker"gel" solution and his prices are lower too.

My next trial will be sublingual cyclodextrin test and EQ, also looking to use boldenone acetate as an oral if the sublingual don't mix well. The guy that makes the TDS I've used also makes Primo acetate in an oral liquid solution so I am thinking bold acetate could be converted into an oral too.

I will start a new thread on this sublingual experiment of mine.

Thanks

Carlito