Test base for LGD 4033

SFBlueNile

Awards
One week into epiandrosterone/LGD cycle...just bumped LGD up to 20mg. I have plenty of dermacrine as well as a bottle of tamoxifen.
Previously when I tried andro cycles I've been under the impression (almost certain) that dermacrine caused me nipple sensitivity/itchiness...I dropped it during those cycle and reintroduced it at only two pumps and had no further issues.
I guess I'm going to try the dermacrine again this time with LGD (first sarm cycle ever) My question is should I wait until signs of shutdown or should I start asap? Also previously it was suggested that I dose 5mg tamoxifen on cycle to clear up any signs of gyno, if it comes to that do I run the dermacrine AND tamoxifen for remainder of cycle or just drop them altogether and save the tamoxifen for pct? Appreciate any help with this guys thanks

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
My first farm cycle ever was rad, lgd, and ostarine. The results I got from that were some of the best I’ve had, including steroid cycles. What I didn’t know is that it would suppress me worst the. I ever have been before. My levels were at 137 when I checked them. Now that could have been ostarine because that suppresses people way more but the combo did it also. A test base won’t hurt at all. After that sarm cycle I had to get on trt so now I always have a base but you have to think, if you take test for a base just to come off of it later what would be the point? I’d look into post cycle therapies for after the cycle

SFBlueNile

Awards
My first farm cycle ever was rad, lgd, and ostarine. The results I got from that were some of the best I’ve had, including steroid cycles. What I didn’t know is that it would suppress me worst the. I ever have been before. My levels were at 137 when I checked them. Now that could have been ostarine because that suppresses people way more but the combo did it also. A test base won’t hurt at all. After that sarm cycle I had to get on trt so now I always have a base but you have to think, if you take test for a base just to come off of it later what would be the point? I’d look into post cycle therapies for after the cycle
Thanks I have plans to run nolva along with a test booster for pct. So far I don't think I'm supressed at all (still morning wood and energy levels up) just not sure if I need the dermacrine (or any base in general) to get the most out of LGD. I've also seen online that a lot of guys will run a serm on cycle to act as a test base, but that doesn't seem so popular around here.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Thanks I have plans to run nolva along with a test booster for pct. So far I don't think I'm supressed at all (still morning wood and energy levels up) just not sure if I need the dermacrine (or any base in general) to get the most out of LGD. I've also seen online that a lot of guys will run a serm on cycle to act as a test base, but that doesn't seem so popular around here.
I’ve always just kept nolvadex on hand incase of sensitive nips and when I feel that or start getting super emotional that’s usually a telltale sign that my estrogen is high and I take the nolvadex and I feel fine. Then I get bloods after and my levels are normal.

SFBlueNile

Awards
I’ve always just kept nolvadex on hand incase of sensitive nips and when I feel that or start getting super emotional that’s usually a telltale sign that my estrogen is high and I take the nolvadex and I feel fine. Then I get bloods after and my levels are normal.
So once you start the nolva that continues throughout the rest of the cycle and into pct, right? I wouldn't just take the nolva for a day or two and then continue on without it right? Thanks for your help man.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
So once you start the nolva that continues throughout the rest of the cycle and into pct, right? I wouldn't just take the nolva for a day or two and then continue on without it right? Thanks for your help man.
So the nolvadex I took on cycle was to only lower the e sides then I lowered my dosages and stop the nolva, then continued cycle. You have to have estrogen to a certain extent. Now for a post cycle therapy that’s when I would start once the test or whatever compound I’m running is out of my system and then run it for 4-5 weeks. I haven’t had to do that in over 10 years though since I’m on trt so I’m sure others can give you a better example of pct

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are tons and tons of people who run AAS, SARMs. whatever, and they don't feel suppressed at all. A lot of people say without a test base you will feel horrible, lethargic, etc. and that is often true... but not always. There are plenty of people who have run cycles without a test base and felt perfectly fine. These are the reasons why bloodwork is recommended. You can't always feel your test levels, liver values, cholesterol, etc. but they are being impacted.

I'm not really familiar with the idea of using a SERM on cycle as a test base. The only way that would work would be to keep your natural test up and I don't know how effective that is, nor would I particularly want to run a SERM that long throughout a cycle and then through PCT. If you're running several cycles per year then that is a lot of SERM use.