my pics

Vice

Awards
Great start man.. keep eating clean to stay lean and how bout them legs? :)

smike319

Awards
you have a great base to work with.
Stuffa your face and you'll win the race!

DobermanXXL

Awards
thanks for the support..

bing.. i was planning on just using 6-oxo but then decided to use both. just extended my cycle 1 day until the nolvadex came (presidents day weekend delay)...dummy i may be.. but everything worked out well.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
You're 18 man and don't need to be doing PH's and from your posts you weren't ready to knowledge-wise anyway. That's all I was saying. I'm surprised they even let you talk about it this long.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Doberman, Binge is right, with your age you should not be experimenting with M-1T or PH's. Although, I know a person is going to do whatever it is they want to do. So with that in mind, just make sure you're careful and research what you are taking, prior to taking it. By the look of your pics, I believe you can exceed what you expect by increasing your cals and making sure your diet and training are in check. You're lean enough, young enough, and have a good base to do so. Just give it some time and be patient.

Good luck.

DobermanXXL

Awards
Thanks cuffs.. my diet and training is definitely in check.. When I started 2 years ago I was 135lbs 6'1" I'm now about 190 6'2" with out much fat gain. I've never used anything except creatine, whey and the like... I know I'm only 18.. but I made the choice at least I ended up doing everything right so it was as safe as possible.

HauseKat

Banned
Awards
i will commend you

its your body yano, and you make the choice
in the words of Jemmi Hendrix, "Its my life, Let me live it the way I want"

or somethin like that LOL

Im 18 and i made the same choice, im doing well on my cycle, and ive studied it all down pat lol
until i knew what i was doing, what the side effects were, and how to get the best out of the supps. i was taking

Good base, and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Speed

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
hey buddy...in your thread you stated that you were 20 after someone questioned why you are doing PHs at 18 based on what your profile said (I know its just so hard to pick the correct year you were born in from the drop down menu). So now that you stated that you are 18 I'd LOVE to hear your excuse.
I also thought you were going to hold off for a while based on the feedback from some knowledgeable members here.

Anyway, I was just a little confused about the conflicting posts...FYI, lying about your age around here to justify PH use could get you in some trouble

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
i will commend you

its your body yano, and you make the choice
in the words of Jemmi Hendrix, "Its my life, Let me live it the way I want"

or somethin like that LOL

Im 18 and i made the same choice, im doing well on my cycle, and ive studied it all down pat lol
until i knew what i was doing, what the side effects were, and how to get the best out of the supps. i was taking

Good base, and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Speed
sorry for the double post...I meant to quote his post in mine

Rome

Awards
who cares.. are you him? he wants to use PH, let him.. big fkin deal if he lied...

another thing... bing and purge where are your pics????

40 in 12

Awards
bing and purge has nothing to prove by posting his pics, what he said was good advice

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
Rome the point is that this isn't bb.com aright? Its stated in the stickies that if you are underage NOT to post about aas/ph use. This board prides itself on having knowledgeable members who for the most part know their **** or are willing to learn. If you want to find people who don't care if some 18 year old kid runs a few m1t and m1,4add cycles go back to bb.com, but here thats looked down upon. no **** we're not him, but I for one don't want that moron giving advice to people when he has no business telling me what time it is. Lying about his age probly pissed off some people here too, not just his blatant abuse of PHs. that doesn't go over well here...like i sed keep that **** on bb.com

40 in 12

Awards
well said kmac, i like bb.com for their articles and info, but when it comes to their forums, its out of control

DobermanXXL

Awards
Regardless of age and other ways you look at it to justify usage, these cycles are dangerous for all. The things we do to get big...

TooL

Awards
Regardless of age and other ways you look at it to justify usage, these cycles are dangerous for all. The things we do to get big...
The things we do to get big? Youre only 18. Using Prohormones/Prosteroids should not even come into play yet. You dont even know what big is. From the looks of your pictures you need a lot more work before you decide to start using these drugs. Train hard and eat good for 4 more years and then start worrying about it.

Jimmy_magix

Awards
bump, everyone wants muscle tomorrow. You should have built a natrual foundation first, but I guess I can't impart anything to you, because you know it all already, dont you?

Its all very well you expressing your opinion doberman, but to have an informed opinion, you need to be informed.

DobermanXXL

Awards
bump, everyone wants muscle tomorrow. You should have built a natrual foundation first, but I guess I can't impart anything to you, because you know it all already, dont you?

Its all very well you expressing your opinion doberman, but to have an informed opinion, you need to be informed.
If you saw me before I began lifting you would understand. I'm 130LBS on my drivers license, and the same height. I gained 60lbs of lean mass NATURALLY. I was 190 and had a terrible knee injury.. tore all the ligaments and broke my knee cap.. so I lost about 10 pounds. I uised m1t and got back to 190.

You can't really justify your steroid use no matter how old/experienced you might be, you're still using them. Sure it's not as wise when you're younger for a variety of obvious reasons, but that's not your decision to make now is it?

TooL

Awards
You can't really justify your steroid use no matter how old/experienced you might be, you're still using them. Sure it's not as wise when you're younger for a variety of obvious reasons, but that's not your decision to make now is it?
"...a variety of obvious reasons..."

I wonder if youve researched enough to know what those reasons are.

Squatking

Awards
exactly why i came to this forum, the bb.com forums are out of control with kids that think they know everything. Coming here was like a breath of fresh air.