My P-Bold and Lean cut log

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Daily PBold log....been getting some good results...lowered my complex carbs down a bit and increased my Veg......lets try this for a week and see.

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
i had increased sweat from the beginning at 2 caps
Count me in .....it should be a good one

Hvactech you are right
I am hitting 2 a day right now and sweat like a beast
But feeling good and thinking about going to three
Can't wait

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like this log was going great any up dates?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I must've skipped over this log :doh: any updates bro? How'd it all work out for you??

jdam

Awards
How did you dose it? I am going to do a P-bold/Stano cycle in a few weeks. P-bold 8ml/Stano 800mg. Should I start at 4-6ml for the first two weeks and then 8ml til week 6 and then the last two weeks at 10ml? I was going to do Stano 600mg first week and the next 7 at 800mg. I love Stano! Sex drive goes up and plenty of energy. Can't wait to try the P-bold. My shoulder is a little tweaked and I'm hoping it can heal that a little bit.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did you dose it? I am going to do a P-bold/Stano cycle in a few weeks. P-bold 8ml/Stano 800mg. Should I start at 4-6ml for the first two weeks and then 8ml til week 6 and then the last two weeks at 10ml? I was going to do Stano 600mg first week and the next 7 at 800mg. I love Stano! Sex drive goes up and plenty of energy. Can't wait to try the P-bold. My shoulder is a little tweaked and I'm hoping it can heal that a little bit.
I would not count on PBold,or any other androgen,healing up your shoulder.I have a deltoid impingement (albeit this is more than just a tweaked shoulder) and have ran deca at 500mg a week as well as a separate cycle of NPP at the same dose with no improvement to my shoulder pain.Deca should have a better chance at reducing shoulder pain than P-Bold or Boldenone itself,for that matter.

I have found that oxandrolone at 20-50mg ED is the only androgen thing that helps with my shoulder pain but it does not address the underlying issue itself.

The only solution for long term improvement is RC and deltoid rehab before each lifting session and lighter amounts of rehab on a daily basis.

MSM at 3 grams twice a day and 5 grams post w/o (with food) also helps.

Or surgery,if a chiro and an x-ray deems it is needed.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Most shoulder pain is from connective tissues which won't be affected much from androgens. Some people have some luck with sarms.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Most shoulder pain is from connective tissues which won't be affected much from androgens. Some people have some luck with sarms.
The shoulder is such a complex joint, pain could be from anything, impingement syndrome, bursitis, partial thickness tear, full thickness tear the list goes on, the only way to be certain is to have an MRI done.

jdam

Awards
I would not count on PBold,or any other androgen,healing up your shoulder.I have a deltoid impingement (albeit this is more than just a tweaked shoulder) and have ran deca at 500mg a week as well as a separate cycle of NPP at the same dose with no improvement to my shoulder pain.Deca should have a better chance at reducing shoulder pain than P-Bold or Boldenone itself,for that matter.

I have found that oxandrolone at 20-50mg ED is the only androgen thing that helps with my shoulder pain but it does not address the underlying issue itself.

The only solution for long term improvement is RC and deltoid rehab before each lifting session and lighter amounts of rehab on a daily basis.

MSM at 3 grams twice a day and 5 grams post w/o (with food) also helps.

Or surgery,if a chiro and an x-ray deems it is needed.
Thanks for the reply Colin. Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Anything that gets in the way of training sucks, but hopefully it won't get in the way too much. I am able to bench and do weighted dips without pain - I just laid off the shoulder press. I hope to add it again, but for now I'm playing it safe.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True,although oxadrolone does have a positive effect on bone tissue,got an abstract on it I can post up if you're interested.
The shoulder is such a complex joint, pain could be from anything, impingement syndrome, bursitis, partial thickness tear, full thickness tear the list goes on, the only way to be certain is to have an MRI done.
Well said,that sums things up things nicely.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply Colin. Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Anything that gets in the way of training sucks, but hopefully it won't get in the way too much. I am able to bench and do weighted dips without pain - I just laid off the shoulder press. I hope to add it again, but for now I'm playing it safe.
No worries,I was foolishly overzealous and caused the injury myself.it is what it is,I'll get surgery eventually.
It's your call but if you really do want to play it safe,I would suggest dropping benching in favor of DB floor pressing and dropping weighted dips in favor of higher rep rope pulldowns.Weighted dips place a lot of undue stress on the RC's,as does traditional bench pressing.You can still go heavy on floorpressing,the range of motion is much more carefully controlled than flat benching as the floor is there to keep your shoulders in line with your pressing.For that matter,you can go heavier on rope pulldowns as well,the trick is to keep meticulous form.Stand perfectly straight with no leaniing inward or swaying and that will help immensely.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
No worries,I was foolishly overzealous and caused the injury myself.it is what it is,I'll get surgery eventually.
It's your call but if you really do want to play it safe,I would suggest dropping benching in favor of DB floor pressing and dropping weighted dips in favor of higher rep rope pulldowns.Weighted dips place a lot of undue stress on the RC's,as does traditional bench pressing.You can still go heavy on floorpressing,the range of motion is much more carefully controlled than flat benching as the floor is there to keep your shoulders in line with your pressing.For that matter,you can go heavier on rope pulldowns as well,the trick is to keep meticulous form.Stand perfectly straight with no leaniing inward or swaying and that will help immensely.
I think it really depends on what type of injury it is. I messed up my shoulder being over zealous myself, benching isn't a problem for me it more overhead pressing.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i want to start doing this stack soon used super dmz 2, sten-zine and epi before got good results kept most of it, i know how to diet and i smash like 3 bcaa drinks a day so muscle loss is minimum do you think its possible to lose 3-4% while keeping size with these, im roughly 11% atm over a 6-8 week period of HIIT workouts

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
i want to start doing this stack soon used super dmz 2, sten-zine and epi before got good results kept most of it, i know how to diet and i smash like 3 bcaa drinks a day so muscle loss is minimum do you think its possible to lose 3-4% while keeping size with these, im roughly 11% atm over a 6-8 week period of HIIT workouts
3-4% is a lot when your already as lean as you are but these are a good choice. It will ultimately come down to you and how your body reacts. There are definitely guys out there that could accomplish what your looking to do. Just really go for it you'll love the results.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3-4% is a lot when your already as lean as you are but these are a good choice. It will ultimately come down to you and how your body reacts. There are definitely guys out there that could accomplish what your looking to do. Just really go for it you'll love the results.
Yeah ino the lower you get, the harder to lose that extra % but I'm going to destroy myself. Stocking up on lean foods n shiz

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah ino the lower you get, the harder to lose that extra % but I'm going to destroy myself. Stocking up on lean foods n shiz
Right,it will not be easy to lose 3-4% b/f at your level of leaness over 6-8 weeks but with diet,training and hormonal assistance on point,it is doable.With a stack of P-Bold + Lean Cut,you have two powerful androgenic compounds that will surely stave off muscle loss and allow you to retain muscular size/volume.

It sounds like you may just be thinking of performing HIIT over these 6-8 weeks?You seem like an advanced trainee so I'd think you probably know this already but even with androgen usage you cannot only be performing HIIT workouts,you still need to lift to spare LBM.

I will go so far as to say that P-Bold + Lean Cuts will not only allow you to maintain your LBM but also,they will help you gain LBM over 6-8 weeks of hard dieting......granted,I am not suggesting you'll be packing on 10 pounds of muscle over those 6-8 weeks but if you train intelligently,you will see an appreciable recomposition.

Using androgens while dieting will certainly allow for more intense work outs and will help keep positivity high.....dieting sucks a bag of dicks without the reinforcement of much more drastic,readily apparent physical changes in body composition as one sees when using such a stack of strong androgenic compounds.With androgens that keep hormonal and cortisol levels at optimum functioning,you will have a sound sense of well being and a steady reserve of vigor.

Do not skimp on PCT though,I would suggest toremifine along with DAA.

6-OXO is always good too,if you can get it at a decent price.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right,it will not be easy to lose 3-4% b/f at your level of leaness over 6-8 weeks but with diet,training and hormonal assistance on point,it is doable.With a stack of P-Bold + Lean Cut,you have two powerful androgenic compounds that will surely stave off muscle loss and allow you to retain muscular size/volume.

It sounds like you may just be thinking of performing HIIT over these 6-8 weeks?You seem like an advanced trainee so I'd think you probably know this already but even with androgen usage you cannot only be performing HIIT workouts,you still need to lift to spare LBM.

I will go so far as to say that P-Bold + Lean Cuts will not only allow you to maintain your LBM but also,they will help you gain LBM over 6-8 weeks of hard dieting......granted,I am not suggesting you'll be packing on 10 pounds of muscle over those 6-8 weeks but if you train intelligently,you will see an appreciable recomposition.

Using androgens while dieting will certainly allow for more intense work outs and will help keep positivity high.....dieting sucks a bag of dicks without the reinforcement of much more drastic,readily apparent physical changes in body composition as one sees when using such a stack of strong androgenic compounds.With androgens that keep hormonal and cortisol levels at optimum functioning,you will have a sound sense of well being and a steady reserve of vigor.

thanks for all the information man! yeah i was think of HIIT for 2-3 days and weights for 4-5 still high intensity 30second rest etc... for pct im going torem,daa, erase pro and anabeta for 8 weeks minus torem (4weeks) to try and maintain and gain if possible haha. Diet will be on point and ill be smashing bcaa all day (get them cheap so i use it all the time now, it really helps minimizing fat for me!) looking forward to starting probs around december 16

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

btw my hiit training is like crossfit.... basically band sprints. sledge hammer hits, tyre flips, kb swings... none of that kipping though haha