He hasn't told us anything yet. Still waiting for that bloodwork to be posted

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay back on topic, no more gay talk. Are we or are we not going to see bloodwork? I say we give him a deadline (Admin), if it's not met, nuke this thread.
I strongly desire this avenue. Deadline needs to be put in place and adhered to. I, giving much generousity, would like to establish Monday the 12th to be the drop dead date.

ndfan

Awards
I strongly desire this avenue. Deadline needs to be put in place and adhered to. I, giving much generousity, would like to establish Monday the 12th to be the drop dead date.
:thumbsup:

phasar

Awards
  • Established
there is no way that you possibly believe he will be posting bloodwork at all. just read his last couple of posts. does it look like he is telling the truth about anything at all? he's just another roid monkey minus the insane sillyness.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I see what you are saying and would have reacted in kind IF, and it's a big if, I believed this individual had any serious implications of providing us with a few blood panels, showing his results. However, that is obviously not the case. There are many seasoned users who still implement that method with care, and who understand their body. I do not believe that comes close to applying here, all I see here is an uninformed individual who more than likely did not know what post cycle therapy was on his first cycle, did not suffer any serious side effects, and likewise decided it was unneccessary. If he would have prefaced his 'experiment' with pre-blood panels, and/or previous medical data showing a recovery from anabolic steroids sans PCT comprable to that of AAS with PCT I would have taken him seriously. Instead, I saw him like I believe he has shown himself to be, uninformed and obviously irresponsible as the blood panel results were due on Jun.3 and he 'was in jail'. Not flaming you at all, but if this were a legitimate member, or already had data I would follow in your thinkning, but he isn't, he had none, and so I don't.
You are correct and I agree with you 100% MulletSoldier

ryano

Awards
  • Established
yo im bigger than all of u internet nerd ass *****es
Nerd of the internet nerds. Thats pretty bad.

Poor Vlad...Im gonna rep you!

Only 29994 reps before your back in the black my friend.

Dont let these guys bully you around. :nutkick:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
yo im bigger than all of u internet nerd ass *****es
Oh yeah? Well my e-penis is bigger than yours so... :FUfinger: Good God. I gave into the pressure.

This is why you never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. :frustrate

Oh and learn a bit of grammar and to spell words completely for Christ's sake, it's like talking to a 12 year old.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
A Tardtard? Doubletard...ummm a Tarded? I dunno I give up

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys really think when he grows his B-cups that he will come back in this thread and tell us about it? :yawn:

ndfan

Awards
when this thread get closed Monday for vlad not posting his bloodwork will he also get banned so he doesn't start a stupid thread like this again? If we could vote on it, I'd say hell yes.:icon_lol:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one can say I didn't give you a chance vlad. Please refrain from posting your nonsense in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.