No Pct Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad878

Awards
hi guy im vlad878 i want to know if u or anyone u know have used prohormones or steroids with no pct please post info

and for the record ive used dbol before before without pct

im thinking of useing pheraplex this week what can happen

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:frustrate :rant: :nono: :aargh: :study: :blink: :fool2: :sick:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi guy im vlad878 i want to know if u or anyone u know have used prohormones or steroids with no post cycle therapy please post info

and for the record ive used dbol before before without post cycle therapy

Well, I am guessing you are going to get flamed. Seeing as that is out of the way, running a cycle of anabolic steroids w/o any PCT is a ridiculous idea IMO. I am not going to preach about prostate, lipid, cholesterol, and heart values to you, mostly because I can tell by your attitude you probably don't care. Yet hopefully, if you are a functioning male, you care about sexual function. PCT, my ill-informed, un-wise friend is INTEGRAL in restoring a proper balance of your HPTA. It's not even about the temporary, immediate problems doing something like this can raise, and it 100% has the ability to raise those issues immediately. It's also about the lasting, irreprable damage doing something so foolish could infer. But, you seem to know what you are doing, already having one PCT-less cycle under your belt. So all that being said, give 'er, I don't really care.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of people experimented for decades without PCT...So years of testing have led to the conclusion that PCT is the proper thing to do.

I can drive a car 100 MPH with no seatbelt and bald tires but why take the chance? Use your safety devices and if something happens you're less likely to end up permenantly injured.

Damn, that was one hell of an analogy...I better get Reps!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Plenty of people experimented for decades without post cycle therapy...So years of testing have led to the conclusion that PCT is the proper thing to do.

I can drive a car 100 MPH with no seatbelt and bald tires but why take the chance? Use your safety devices and if something happens you're less likely to end up permenantly injured.

vBulletin Message

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hi guy im vlad878 i want to know if u or anyone u know have used prohormones or steroids with no post cycle therapy please post info

I did during my first cycle...lost all my gains and took about 2x as long for my boys to return.

That was because i was dumb and didn't know better. Why someone would know about PCT and choose not to do it, is beyond me.

vlad878

Awards
i will be posting my log on june 5th and tell you guys whats going down

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Plenty of people experimented for decades without post cycle therapy...So years of testing have led to the conclusion that PCT is the proper thing to do.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jayhawkk again.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

stupid idea:rant:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's cool you're doing a log but considering this is supposed to be an experiment. What are you trying to prove and to whom? Since there's no control base etc, you're basically just saying,[the] here's my cycle log [/end].

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It's cool you're doing a log but considering this is supposed to be an experiment. What are you trying to prove and to whom? Since there's no control base etc, you're basically just saying,[the] here's my cycle log [/end].
Exactly, and uhh since you are doing an "experiment", will you be posting up bloodwork? I would LOVE to see that.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone sticky this ***** as proof I added to a discussion!

Thanks, Matt :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At first, I was going to post up and say I really encourage you not to do a log, fearing an uninformed individual would see your log and use it to further justify the same ridiculous decision you are making. However, after thinking about it further, I think you should log it, and it should be stickied, so any individual who stumbles upon your thread can see how much you are being/will be ridiculed..You'll be like the village example of exactly what not to do...:stick:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have no damn good clue why that some would want to continue with this experiment. Now if you were doing a double blind that you could compare, that might be worthy of experimentation but this just strikes me as a futile effort...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I have no damn good clue why that some would want to continue with this experiment. Now if you were doing a double blind that you could compare, that might be worthy of experimentation but this just strikes me as a futile effort...
Given the known dangers, this "experiment" would never get approved by a human subjects review committee.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you could hit up the National Cancer Institute. I hear they're willing to kill off a slow herd member for the sake of science and humor.

cromwell

Awards

i actually have a couple of times before I knew that even ph's benefit from pct. my only real issue was transient libido issues (which sucks). Keep in mind that this is with 4-ad and nordiol. The current crop of ph's are more problematic IMO. If you wish to do so, fine but I would not recomend it personally. Yes everyone is individual, and for me the fact that I did not run them very long and I have very high natural test levels MAY have helped-but I would NOT do it again. At the very least I would use an otc AE and something to boost LH. This is what you don't want:frustrate Incidentally that would not be my ph of choice either, but to each their own
all the best

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
While you are at it a lot of us have been interested in a study that tests how many bones are broken when running into a wall at full speed. BPMartyr, MulletSoldier, and I are willing to fund it. You seem like a likely candidate.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While you are at it a lot of us have been interested in a study that tests how many bones are broken when running into a wall at full speed. BPMartyr, MulletSoldier, and I are willing to fund it. You seem like a likely candidate.
Ya!...Übermäßiges Anabolisches Verbrechen Kämpfend Mannschaft von Zerstörung und Tod, is always on the scene!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know all of you haven't repped me recently. I demand reps for being witty and staying on the subject!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I know all of you haven't repped me recently. I demand reps for being witty and staying on the subject!
Ummmm, I think you're going to need to show us where you've actually done this.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll proof afterwords, or in the immortal words of Wimpy. I will gladly show you witty on Tuesday for a rep bonus today!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I did during my first cycle...lost all my gains and took about 2x as long for my boys to return.

That was because i was dumb and didn't know better. Why someone would know about post cycle therapy and choose not to do it, is beyond me.
I knew baseball players whom I played with in college and the same thing happened to them. Hell half of them didn't even know that post cycle therapy existed. Point being you may save yourself a few bucks buy not doing post cycle therapy, but in the end it will cost you more(if that makes sense). You will lose gains after awhile then start taking more anabolic steroids which in turn will cost you more money. Since it's your money the choice is yours.

On a side note, you didn't run a post cycle therapy with your dbol only cycle(another bad idea) and I presume you lost all your gains. You've already experimented with this, why do it again?:wtf:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Vlad878.. I do not kow how old you are, or if you have a family.. But If you do have a family, I would at least do the right thing for them. You should also want to do whats right for your ownself. The PCT does work, and I would rather keep my gains to. Anyway, I am not trying to preach to ya, But if you do have a family, Be safe and take care of yourself so you can take care of them later.

vlad878

Awards
hey i got a couple friends to do it with me now me and rob will do no pct on pheraplex while jerome and dante do pct stay tuned log will start june 5th

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
hey i got a couple friends to do it with me now me and rob will do no post cycle therapy on pheraplex while jerome and dante do post cycle therapy stay tuned log will start june 5th

So, tell me how you convinced some other people to do this with you???

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
He threatened to impale them......
:toofunny: Seriously its the kinda thing where your parents are like "would you jump off a bridge if so and so did?" In this case these guys would have to answer yes. :blink:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure this is a late April Fools Day joke.

Who in their right mind would do this? This really must be a joke.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay this thread is really serving no purpose, so I am closing it.. thanks for participating

Status
Not open for further replies.