My "I don't want to be sick stack"

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
So how's the gold treating you, bioman?

Updates man, we's wants updates! On the X-factor too... :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Alright alright! I was going to log these after a few weeks of use so I'd have a better idea..but here's a mini update.

Goooold! I love the smell of it, the taste! So far so good. I played around with doses to see what would happen. Upping to 2-3 tablespoons really produced a nice effect. Overall good mood continues and I'm keeping a pretty positive outlook on things. Normally my seasonal depression kicks in right about now but so far, I feel fantastic..which is definitely unusual for any time of year. Seems to greatly magnify the positive effects of Rhodiola.

I took 4 tablespoons last weekend and that seemed to be too much. I felt a little out of it..not quite overstimulated but amped and foggy all at the same time. 2 tablespoons seems to be my optimum dose right now.

I ordered a bunch more to experiment with. Gulp, hope it continues to work..but my main motivation is to get my wife on it for her anxiety. Will start that in about a week.

X-Factor. After about 2 weeks at the recommended dose I upped it to 2 pills, 3X per day. I have only gained about 2-3 pounds after 4 weeks of use, but there's been a noticable body composition change. Muscles are fuller, more vascularity, and strength is going up. NOT on the order of magnitude a PH cycle would do for me, but a very favorable change nonetheless.

It really seems to be filling in my delts, tris and chest very well and these have recieved the most attention lately as my lower back has precluded me from doing deads or squats until this week. Today's leg press went OK, but now I'm paying for it. The lack of heavy compound lifts definitely has played a role in not adding more lbm, IMO.

I've been very active with work and it's been a bit cardio oriented so that may be a factor as well. I'm trying to up calories as we speak. All in all I give the product a thumbs up but I am concerned about the potential for health effects with this one. It may be keeping my back injury inflammed but it is hard to tell. It's a chiropractic matter(I see one 2x per week) and sometimes those take awhile to resolve.

I've now started Oratropin along with the X-Factor as a run up to my 4AD/19 Nor/1-Test cycle in about a month so it will be impossible to see how the last 4 weeks on X factor will go without compounding issues. 3 doses of Oratropin have already pumped me up and made me even more vascular...and that's dosing it EOD.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Man I so NEED to know what IGF-1 and X-factor do when stacked... Update again about that in a couple weeks or so? And about your wife's anxiety too.

Do you think your intuitive intelligence is perphas increased by the gold?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Possibly, but it's better described as an increase in overall cognitive functioning. I feel and move faster with less percieved effort, there's a little bit better mind-muscle connection but no impressive strength gains thus far.

I just feel "good" like I haven't in a long time. IMO, it's rather like regaining some youthful energy you had as a kid. I suppose for those with no depression at all, the effects would be less noticable.

I truly hope the effect lasts. ALCAR was similar at first but the effect faded with time. Currently, I don't even need the ALCAR but I am taking rhodiola because I love it, lol.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
From what I've learnt about it, the effects are sort of CUMULATIVE. :D

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

First, a quick story -

My wife works in a hospital in NICU, and a baby was born looking all weird when it was exposed to sunlight.

After the docs struggled for a couple of days trying to figure out what the problem was, they discovered that the stupid mother was taking colloidal silver DURING the pregnancy!

I don't have all of the details, but supposedly this will be a permanent problem for the kid.

Second, I looked up some research on the colloids and could not find any supporting references that this stuff works. I am still intrigured, and I am wondering if you guys have any papers that show any controlled research.

Later,
R

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
True silver colloids don't do that, Rhyalus. What does that is silver particles that are orders of magnitude larger than colloidal.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
My wife had some kind of 24 hour bug last week. She had a fever and puked, mostly dry heaves, all night and into the next day.

Three nights ago, I got it too. I started feeling weak and light headed, so I sucked on two Sambucol lozenges, an antiviral elderberry extract, then two more about four hours later. I went to bed early, slept for about six hours, woke up feeling a little weak, but no heaves or fever.

Was it the Sambucol or my generally strong immune system, I very rarely get sick and recover fast, maybe both that stopped this thing quick? Sambucol does have some decent studies supporting it's use as an effective OTC antiviral product. BAC has it for about $10 for 30 lozenges, 6-8 a day is the recommended treatment dosing.

Might not be a bad thing to buy/try. I bought it as part of my just in case the Avian flu pandemic hits supply. I have some of the liquid extract as well, for the possibility that the Avian Flu strain might affect cats,hard to get a feline to suck a fruity lozenge.

The manufacturer's website is http://www.sambucol.com

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
i think what rhyalus was talkin about was somethin like this: http://archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/10/02/offbeat.blue.candidate/
more likely than not just someone who had some bad or not properly made stuff...
Exactly. Some of these guys on here blow my mind. They're like "Hey look, there are 6 recorded cases of argyria this last century. Colloidal silver is bad." and then in another sentence... "Stupid bber doesn't know what he's doing, takin 12 weeks of Dbol & Winny without any ancillaries, ends up with jaundice, gives us all a bad name. Roids aren't bad for ya, you just have to know what you're doing." They don't seem to realize it's the same thing every which way you go... Are cars dangerous, or is it reckless driving? Duh...

So yes of course some accidents will happen. Like unsterile gear. Like a bad batch of some supplement. Like that anti-inflammatory (I forget the name) that killed I don't know how many people...

Might as well go "pillz R bad 4 u". :wtf:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Though I would not let my wife use CS during pregnancy..or many other supplements/drugs for that matter...the blue baby was probably from poorly made product. If you google CS there's a million people selling it so some of them have to be selling junk..just like any other supplement on the internet.

My wife and I have downed a 1/2 bottle each of the Purest Colloids brand CS..we're not blue.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If you drink enough of it, your blood will slowly turn purple, then deep blue. That's where the idea of nobility having "blue blood" comes from. It's actually the origin of the so-called "nobility" of the rich: they were resistant to disease, and would recover from insanely grave wounds back in a time when hygiene was non-existent.

Why? Because they ate out of silverware and the king's kitchen was often fully equipped with silver cooking implements. This released plenty of silver colloids that built up over time and gave those so-called "nobles" a distinction from the plebe.

Their bodies also rotted at an extremely slow rate...

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Some of these guys on here blow my mind. They're like "Hey look, there are 6 recorded cases of argyria this last century. Colloidal silver is bad." and then in another sentence... "Stupid bber doesn't know what he's doing,
...although I am still looking for one paper that supports the colloidal silver.... :stick:

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
If you drink enough of it, your blood will slowly turn purple, then deep blue. That's where the idea of nobility having "blue blood" comes from. It's actually the origin of the so-called "nobility" of the rich: they were resistant to disease, and would recover from insanely grave wounds back in a time when hygiene was non-existent...
That is a very cool factoid....I remember hearing that a long time ago.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever try Mannatech? Someone was pissing in my ear about it today and were raving about it's immune boosting properties.

EDIT** I just did a quick search and it seems as though this is a multi-level marketing F-stick campaign to sell sugar to unsuspecting dumbasses on the basis that it cures everything from the common cold to cancer and AIDS. I would say that for every blog out there selling this ****....there are about 20 articles talking about law suits and how this stuff is nothing but simple sugar.....what a crock. I want to go back and talk to the person that was raving about this **** and tell them.....but this person couldn't even tell me what it was in the first place....just that it is so amazing. WOW.....and this wasn't even form one of their salespeople. Where's Jim Jones when you need him?

Last edited:
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Possibly, but it's better described as an increase in overall cognitive functioning. I feel and move faster with less percieved effort, there's a little bit better mind-muscle connection but no impressive strength gains thus far.

I just feel "good" like I haven't in a long time. IMO, it's rather like regaining some youthful energy you had as a kid. I suppose for those with no depression at all, the effects would be less noticable.

I truly hope the effect lasts. ALCAR was similar at first but the effect faded with time. Currently, I don't even need the ALCAR but I am taking rhodiola because I love it, lol.
It's been a little more than a month... Any updates bro?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've been alternating between CS and CG. I just went ahead and got a CS generator from Robey.com and thus far, I've been even more impressed by the quality of the freshly made stuff. A 4 oz dose will give me quite a pleasant feeling overall.

Niether has imparted any strength or performance gains but I wasn't really expecting any. I haven't put any reaction timing abilities to the test..my days are pretty quiet and I work alone.

Both CS and CG really and sincerely improve my overall mental health and I'm wowed by this fact even though there seems to be no real scientific data out there. I did find a study that showed CG to increase most parameters in a standardized IQ test, but overall supplementing with these colloids is kind of like a leap of faith. I can live with that.

- No winter depression whatsoever, high energy levels on most days. This is the best winter I have had in many years and that alone makes CS/CG worth it to me.

- Skin tone improving little by little. I have had severe chronic cystic acne for most of my life so I'm pretty scarred up. Some of the redness in the scars seems to be fading just a little. I also seem to tan very easily now..even in the winter AZ sun. No signs of greying, blueing or other weirdness despite some pretty lengthy sun exposure while house painting.

- Stools have been fine if not improved during CS use. If it's killing my intestinal flora I don't seem to have any symptoms from it.

- No negative symptoms outside of being a little oilier during CS use.

- When using CG alone for a few weeks I seem to be able to wake up faster even on less sleep. Cognitive function is improved overall..very few days or moments of "sluggishness" which were common before. It's similar to ALCAR use only that it seems to be more consistent and the effect is not lessening so far. Writing ability, humor and "quickness on my feet" all seem to be really consistent. Overall, it's like having a good day all the time but then most aspects of my house are in order. The CG has certainly contributed to this as I'm normally not feeling very good this time of year.

I had read that CS used on cuts and scrapes numbs pain as well as sterilizing the wound and promotes healing. Outside of the sterilization part, I found these claims to be hard to believe. Well, I scraped my shin up pretty good when I was renovating my house. It hurt and throbbed for several hours until I got home. I applied some home made 80 ppm CS to it and I'll be damned if the pain didn't quit. I was totally skeptical of this claim so I doubt it was placebo, but who knows. Cuts and scrapes also seem to heal quite a bit faster with CS applied topically several times a day.

I can't explain why this stuff works but it seems to.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy for you. One thing I've been wondering about is combining CG with an IGF-1 that somehow crosses the BBB, you know the one. Now that... Might do something out of the ordinary. :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think I was on Oratropin when I first started CG. I don't recall anything too spectacular but the first few times I took a higher dose of CG, like 3 tablespoons, I got a quasi-euphoric feeling that lasted for most of the day. It was almost distracting so I'm glad it's not happening anymore.

Other than that, the effects have been fairly consistent. I will say that taking too much CG is not so good. I took 4-5 tablespoons one day and it did the opposite of my standard 2-3 tablespoons dose. I felt agitated for about 6 hours. NOT in an over stimulated kind of way, like with too much DMAE or caffiene, just not the usual pleasant mood.

You have to toy around and find your optimal dose with CG.

With CS I got better results from taking 4 to 8 oz per day. A tablespoon dose ended up not being enough to kill off the flu so when I got the generator I brewed up 8 oz of 10 ppm solution and drank it all..which seems to be what most silver-ophiles are doing. Wiped the remaining flu symptoms out overnight but I was still fairly tired for another 4-5 days. I'm feeling great now.

I reserve the CS use to just once in while/a few times a month at most to avoid argyria or any other complications. I'm not terribly afraid of argyria after all the searching I did but I don't think one should take CS everyday for long periods of time unless you have a reason to. Also, my searches seemed to indicate that vitamin E and selenium supplementation may be a way to safeguard against any possible argyria as they shuttles silver and other metals out of the body. Some are claiming reversal of argyria with MSM, selenium and vit E use. I take all of this with a grain of salt.

BHERTZ

Awards
I just wanted to point something out real quick, being as that I am currently taking a Colloids & Surface Science course to complete my chemical eng. degree.

People seem to be debating the size of these particles, when the name colloid already describes this.

Dimensions of colloids are sub-microscopic, which is why when colloids were first studied, the scientists thought they discovered a new type of matter. The colloids exist between nanoscopic and microscopic ranges.

So these are really just materials that form apparently 1 phase, but exist on that nano to micro level.

Just wanted to throw that into the mix as a way to possibly spot junk on the internet if shopping for CS, or are just interested in the subject matter. I am going to get my professors thoughts on the matter in class tomorrow, and report back. I think he would be awesome to talk to especially because his research is focused around biology/medicinal uses of colloids and surface science.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to point something out real quick, being as that I am currently taking a Colloids & Surface Science course to complete my chemical eng. degree.

People seem to be debating the size of these particles, when the name colloid already describes this.

Dimensions of colloids are sub-microscopic, which is why when colloids were first studied, the scientists thought they discovered a new type of matter. The colloids exist between nanoscopic and microscopic ranges.

So these are really just materials that form apparently 1 phase, but exist on that nano to micro level.

Just wanted to throw that into the mix as a way to possibly spot junk on the internet if shopping for CS, or are just interested in the subject matter. I am going to get my professors thoughts on the matter in class tomorrow, and report back. I think he would be awesome to talk to especially because his research is focused around biology/medicinal uses of colloids and surface science.
Super-duper post man. Eagerly anticipating his take on all that.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. The 'blue people' stories kind of freak me out but I may give the CS a shot when I get some extra cash.

Perhaps CG is also worth a shot since it purports joint benefits... and my knees starting hurting during my two month off period from the gym (go figure?!).

mab904

mab904

Awards
There is a universal bug-killer called colloidal silver. It is the single most potent bacteria and virus-killing thing EVER. It kills approximately 100% of harmful varieties of foreign organisms while letting approximately 100% of beneficial foreign organisms live.

It is heavily documented and used indirectly for thousands of years with great effect. It is still used today to clean up the eyes of newborns because any other antiseptic is just too harsh. Of course you ask your doctor about it and he will say "hogwash", "snake oil" or give you a blank stare...

Trust me it works. You can get rid of herpes and the hepatitis virii with that. And more. Keep some around and any time you think you're in danger of falling sick (lack of sleep, improper nutrition, overtraining, etc.) you supplement with it and you'll be forever fine.

JMO
I'm in total agreement with Grunt on this. My husband has been battling two bad colds. He's been coughing from the last one for a month now. Plus everyone around me at work has been sick with this nasty bug that's going around:blink:. I've been taking colloidal silver and all their germs have bypassed me. My husband says I'm too mean to get sick. I think it's the silver.:D This stuff works pretty well topically for acne also.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. The 'blue people' stories kind of freak me out but I may give the CS a shot when I get some extra cash.
If you take into account that there are about 1000 places selling colloidal silver in the USA and that there are like 3 documented cases in the last 75 years, ALL of which, if you read carefully, point to silver in a non-colloidal form as the culprit, you start having an idea that this thing is pretty damn safe. Safer than antibiotics and vaccines if you ask me. Peanut butter has a much poorer safety record than this stuff. ;)

Glad you're using it, mab. :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Every recent case I read up on seemed to indicate that the user either made CS with really poor quality control (like none) or they used one of those "mild silver proteins".

It is probably better at preventing a viral infection than it is at getting rid of one, IMO. It took a few days for me to get rid of the flu bug I had..it was an awful one though.

presacanario

Awards
Need the exact ratio of msm to C/S

For those of you who suffer from the mold allergies....I know of a few people who have killed the infections with the silver/MSM solution. But if your house is old it will have dust and mold spores everywhere. You need to do a lot of things to really get rid of it all, but at least put an air cleaner (HEPA) in your bedroom at night. I would be using the "concoction" regularly.
Hello SJA,

Are you still around and using this for your sinusitus? I'm pretty healthy but plagued with constant sinus infection/sinusitus.

Can you please post the ratio and also the study you found regarding the 16% solution of MSM.. I don't get how they measure out the 16%.

thanks

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
yes, find out for us what works! I thought I was covered taking extra C & E and eating healthy but nope, my throats already starting to feel a little sore & I'm getting a cough. Hope I don't get worse.

Good luck!
There is absolutely no evidence that suggests taking extra C or E can help prevent colds or the flu. And not for lack of research, as this has been studied to death.

Not that taking extra C and E isn't a good idea for other reasons...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, though some still cling to Pauling's hypothesis, I've never had too much luck with C and E for fighting colds. Garlic, Sambucal, silver all seem to help though.

Since my flu last winter, I have not been sick at all (knock on wood). I dose an ounce or two of silver every other week or so but I often forget for several weeks. I don't think one needs to drink it everyday and it makes me nervous to do so even though I used it every day for 6 months straight with no real problems except getting occassionally overstimulated (it has a stimulant effect on me).

I have not turned blue at all, but I have noticed that I can tan much easier while on it. Not sure what that means.

It's most noticable effect though is when used topically on wounds or infected areas. I killed off a staph-like infection on my back in two days with. It reduces acne lesions and heals up cuts much faster than without. It even seems to sooth irritation brought on by shaving.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, though some still cling to Pauling's hypothesis, I've never had too much luck with C and E for fighting colds. Garlic, Sambucal, silver all seem to help though.

Since my flu last winter, I have not been sick at all (knock on wood). I dose an ounce or two of silver every other week or so but I often forget for several weeks. I don't think one needs to drink it everyday and it makes me nervous to do so even though I used it every day for 6 months straight with no real problems except getting occassionally overstimulated (it has a stimulant effect on me).

I have not turned blue at all, but I have noticed that I can tan much easier while on it. Not sure what that means.

It's most noticable effect though is when used topically on wounds or infected areas. I killed off a staph-like infection on my back in two days with. It reduces acne lesions and heals up cuts much faster than without. It even seems to sooth irritation brought on by shaving.
Isn't it incredible that it does not see more use in bodybuilding circles? Especially with the oft-mentioned PCT flu/cold/whatever...

elabor

elabor

Awards
Oh, and has anyone noticed how ALL argyria pictures are OLD? It's because not ONE case of argyria has been seen on this planet in the last 25 years... :nutkick::dance:

I know everyone here loves pubmed. Just thought this conversation could use some balance. Interesting information in this thread.

A case of generalized argyria after ingestion of colloidal silver solution.
Am J Ind Med. 2009 Mar;52(3):246-50.
Kim Y, Suh HS, Cha HJ, Kim SH, Jeong KS, Kim DH.

Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Ulsan University Hospital, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Ulsan, South Korea.

A 58-year-old woman was referred to our hospital due to progressive skin darkening, which began 5 months previously. The patient had strikingly diffuse blue-gray discoloration of the skin, most prominent in sun-exposed areas, especially her face and hands. The oral mucosa, tongue, gums, eye conjunctiva, ears, nail beds, and trunk were also involved. Bluish-gray discoloration of all nails was aggravated by cold weather. She had ingested 1 L of colloidal silver solution daily for approximately 16 months as a traditional remedy. Her serum silver concentration was 381 ng/ml which was a very high (reference level: <15 ng/ml). Light microscopic examination of a punch biopsy specimen from her nose revealed fine, minute, round, and brown-black granules deposited in the basement membrane of hair follicular epithelium. Scanning electron microscopic examination showed electron-dense granules deposited in the intercellular space of sweat glands. Energy disperse X-ray spectrometry analysis demonstrated peaks for silver and sulfur in the dense black deposits. The ingestion of colloidal silver appears to be an increasing practice among patients using alternative health practices. All silver-containing products including colloidal silver should be labeled with a clear warning to prevent argyria, especially in alternative health practices.

PMID: 19097083 [PubMed - in process]

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I know everyone here loves pubmed. Just thought this conversation could use some balance. Interesting information in this thread.

A case of generalized argyria after ingestion of colloidal silver solution.
Am J Ind Med. 2009 Mar;52(3):246-50.
Kim Y, Suh HS, Cha HJ, Kim SH, Jeong KS, Kim DH.

Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Ulsan University Hospital, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Ulsan, South Korea.

A 58-year-old woman was referred to our hospital due to progressive skin darkening, which began 5 months previously. The patient had strikingly diffuse blue-gray discoloration of the skin, most prominent in sun-exposed areas, especially her face and hands. The oral mucosa, tongue, gums, eye conjunctiva, ears, nail beds, and trunk were also involved. Bluish-gray discoloration of all nails was aggravated by cold weather. She had ingested 1 L of colloidal silver solution daily for approximately 16 months as a traditional remedy. Her serum silver concentration was 381 ng/ml which was a very high (reference level: <15 ng/ml). Light microscopic examination of a punch biopsy specimen from her nose revealed fine, minute, round, and brown-black granules deposited in the basement membrane of hair follicular epithelium. Scanning electron microscopic examination showed electron-dense granules deposited in the intercellular space of sweat glands. Energy disperse X-ray spectrometry analysis demonstrated peaks for silver and sulfur in the dense black deposits. The ingestion of colloidal silver appears to be an increasing practice among patients using alternative health practices. All silver-containing products including colloidal silver should be labeled with a clear warning to prevent argyria, especially in alternative health practices.

PMID: 19097083 [PubMed - in process]
I find it very interesting that they call what she ingested "colloidal silver" yet do not state the usual "was verified to be pure silver colloids in distilled water". She also used an unimaginably humongous amount. Like $75 retail worth of silver product a DAY for 16 months. That's just $36,000 worth of silver solution. Which to me, means it was likely homemade at a fraction of the price, and with poor quality control. And yet no indication of the EXACT composition of the so-called "colloidal" silver product. And then they go on to state "ALL silver-containing products" which again is very interesting as this person used a preposterously humongous amount of something which is more or less unknown except that it contained silver.

Which speaks volumes about warring on silver, instead of actually understanding how it works.