My "I don't want to be sick stack"

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
To clarify my point, there are many species of household mold and many of them cannot actually "live" in the human body, rather you inhale the spores, eat them or are exposed to them in other ways and these spores put off mycotoxins into your body which can seriously affect health. In these types of situations you do not have an active infection and it can be very difficult diagnose what's wrong with you as the symptoms can be all over the place..pulmonary, kidney, liver even nuerological.

So basically, silver or any other form of antibiotic may not be effective as you may not be fighting an active infection, rather you're dealing with chronic exposure to a mycotoxin.

Candida albacans is a species of fungus that is found in the human body and often gets out of control due to various health and lifestyle issues. It can be killed with silver or other fungicides..but it would not be found growing in a house. The most deadly "house mold" is called Stachybotchrus and is generally found growing on drywall(particulary the paper backing) that has gotten wet. I see it most often in wall cavities with high humidity or water intrusions caused by bad plumbing or leaky roofs.

I used to be a mold inspector/remediator for houses and commericial properties.

Lonny

Awards
A few personal recommendations on some of the things i consider part of my "don't get sick" stack.

R-ala (or K-R-ALA) I never get sick while using this stuff, and if i do, it lasts a lot less long than usual. Vitamin E and C of course with it.

Ginger, great for the immune system, helps with stomach problems as well if your having digestive problems.

Chai and or Rooibos tea. Chai is a lot of different spices (depending on the brand and type) and usually has some ginger. Rooibos is high in all the goodies that green and white tea have. I especially like Rooibos that has lemon stuff.

Garlic- I don't use garlic pills and never have so i can't say if they are effective, but i like to increase my garlic intake when i start to feel a cold coming on. My gas frequency goes up, but so does my ginger intake which cancels it out.

Zinc-great immune booster, and numbs the throat when its scratchy/sore.

Ginseng (panax or Korean Red)- adaptogens and worth a try to cope with the increased stress that a cold will cause.

L-Tyrosine- Good for preventing CNS burnout (which always leads to a cold/infection for me). The burnout usually stems from Stim overuse.

I'd never heard of this silver stuff but this thread has me interested as i have asthma and a "cold" for me is never just a cold.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
In doing research for their book The Secret War Against the Jews : How Western Espionage Betrayed the Jewish People, John Loftus and Mark Aarons had access to a massive amount of classified documents. In one small section of their book they refer to some documents that referenced a form of colloidal silver as a defense against anthrax.

"There is little defense against this kind of attack, and what few antidotes exist are withheld from the public as military secrets. One of the best examples of this is Movidyn, a substance the Soviets discovered in their satelite state of Czechoslovakia way back in the 1950's. Movidyn is a form of colloidal silver. One part per billion of powdered Movidyn in water has a germicidal effect. In a study of infected wells, it completely destroyed typhus, malaria, cholera, and amoebic dysentery. To the astonishment of the Soviet military, Movidyn also disinfected every germ warfare bacteria in the Soviet arsenal, even their newest designer poisons." [Source: The Secret War Against the Jews : How Western Espionage Betrayed the Jewish People, John Loftus, Mark Aarons, 1994, St. Martin's Press, New York]

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i'm kind of interested in mold/fungus. i not only have sinus problems that could be related to this , but also have seborrhea which is apparently a weakness to fungus. another situation western docs have little knowledge of.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Fungus is an interesting topic for me too. My wife has ulcerative colllitis and there's a handful of researchers who believe that fungi are responsible for this. I picked up some Meso silver and colloidal gold from that purestcolloids.com site. I'll report back as to how it goes.

Right now we're using a weaker silver spray to combat a cold my wife brought home. She's already feeling better after 24 hours of hammering it with C, E, selenium, garlic, echinacea and silver spray. I can tell the cold is trying to get me too, but I keep hammering it with the aforementioned stuff and Beta 1,3-6 Glucan.

This cold does not know who the **** it is messing with:twisted:

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
best of luck bio, my mrs. has crohns & is on imuran (immune modifier) scary stuff, but has helped alot. i'm always concerned she's going to catch the flu & die or something.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
To combat mold I have ultraviolet air purifier from here:
http://www.calutech.com/index.html

This stuff is actually PROVEN to work.

Cleans up the air very well, then I use a couple HEPA air filters to clean up the particles.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
For those of you who suffer from the mold allergies....I know of a few people who have killed the infections with the silver/MSM solution. But if your house is old it will have dust and mold spores everywhere. You need to do a lot of things to really get rid of it all, but at least put an air cleaner (HEPA) in your bedroom at night. I would be using the "concoction" regularly.

blazinred

Awards
SJA, If you could email me with help to mix this solution it would be much appreciated. I cant pm anyone, but you can pm me on AL's board.

[email protected]

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
well I live in Prince George, British columbia, and unfortunetly the type of mold i was exposed to was from water damage. Water leaked from the upstairs bathroom throught the walls (drywall) and the floors up and down. There was black mold a carcinogenic, and I lived there for aproximately 8 months ouch. The damage was very extensive and my feet sunk into the floor when i walked on it (linolium covered) as the damage was not new. So I asked the landlord to fix it. The problem with that is the work crew who was in my house fixing it never plasticed off. So at all times i was exposed to the crap that came out of the walls and floors. My bed headboard sat on the other side of the wall where most of the mold was, even at that point the air was never cleaned or the ducting. They took theyre sweet time working so exposure would probably span 3 months. NOT GOOD i know but the big problem is it was a friends mothers house so I couldnt be quite the ass i wanted to be in spite of my health they are convinced ill be fine. So with spores gyprock dust new and old and whatever else was in there resulted in this cough that usually came along with a gag. When i would aproach my home i could smell "the smell" and instantly gaged. I even puked a few times in my home from the air quality. Now months later I still, when not sick will fell a cough coming on and i usually gag and have to concentrate not to puke. I had some stuff from whn i moved still with gyprock dust on it as the workers had my entire house covered in dust from them not putting up plastic, instanly i was reminded of the odor i can never forget, so I threw some stuff out to rid myself of it. It always feels like theres something in my lungs but no matter how much i clear my throat or cough nothing changes. I cannot enjoy an occasioinal "puff of the green" as it almost kills my to inhale a fraction of my usuall capacity.Any physicall activity makes it difficult if not painfull to catch my breath. Anyways its been almost 10 months and I still feel it when i remember i never used to feel this way. I guess you get used to it when the doctor stops trying you do too, alas I miss being physically gifted and having lungs. 10 minutes of cardio is hard and my body cannot supply my muscles with oxygen so I start strong in my workout but get wiped very quickly. Well there more info If anyone has any advice I would love to live In the top 1% again. (Im not the powerhouse in my gym as of the same time roughly as my mold inhalation)
Thanks in advance..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's rough Prince. I heard similar stories when I did mold remediations on houses. I worked in one old house where the owner had died, no doubt due to complications due to mold (he was elderly). The place was similar to what you described. Stachybotchurous is no joke and I got tired of trying to convince people that they needed to clean up the mold in a controlled manner.

Since you're young and you've gotten away from the spores, you'll likely recover fully. I'd be all over the naturopath/alternative medicine if I were you. Regular MD's don't seem to know much about mold toxicity, but there are a few and they are getting more serious about it.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Fungus is an interesting topic for me too. My wife has ulcerative colllitis and there's a handful of researchers who believe that fungi are responsible for this. I picked up some Meso silver and colloidal gold from that purestcolloids.com site. I'll report back as to how it goes.

Right now we're using a weaker silver spray to combat a cold my wife brought home. She's already feeling better after 24 hours of hammering it with C, E, selenium, garlic, echinacea and silver spray. I can tell the cold is trying to get me too, but I keep hammering it with the aforementioned stuff and Beta 1,3-6 Glucan.

This cold does not know who the **** it is messing with:twisted:
lemme know how it goes Bio, my bud has ulc. collitis as well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just used the last of my silver 10 ppm spray and I'm pretty sure I have strept throat which would likely have been much worse than without the silver and all the other supps I've been taking to ward off a cold my wife brought home. My 20 ppm silver solution should hopefully be here tomorrow so we'll just see how well it works. Not having to go to the Dr and get anti B's is my current goal, then we'll see how it does for UC. She's on meds so the only way to tell is to wean her off them and wait to see if there's a flare up. She's kinda leary of that, understandably, so we'll see.

I'll also report on the nuerotrophic effects of colloidal gold..if any. My noodle is a little rusty here lately.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Just used the last of my silver 10 ppm spray and I'm pretty sure I have strept throat which would likely have been much worse than without the silver and all the other supps I've been taking to ward off a cold my wife brought home. My 20 ppm silver solution should hopefully be here tomorrow so we'll just see how well it works. Not having to go to the Dr and get anti B's is my current goal, then we'll see how it does for UC. She's on meds so the only way to tell is to wean her off them and wait to see if there's a flare up. She's kinda leary of that, understandably, so we'll see.

I'll also report on the nuerotrophic effects of colloidal gold..if any. My noodle is a little rusty here lately.
I have a 30 PPM spray. WOndering how much I should be taking daily since I feel a bacterial infection coming on.....?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
There is no maximum dose. A couple tablespoons ED would help.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Good info on the Silver, guys.

Would these preps be useful for short term use?

My kid seems to be coming down with the flu, and I have not had my shot yet this year.

Anything I can do to prepare? I have upped my doses of
Vit C (2gms /day)
CoQ10 (100mgs)
Pro Liver (NAC and Milk Thistle)
R-ALA (200 mgs)

Thanks,
R

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
Flu shots are sketchy if you ask me I get enough mercury from my tuna lol And it can cause neurological disorders, like epilepsy and autism. In fact all immunizations CAN cause Bigger problems than the flu. Apparently All cases of autism are cause between 18 and 24 months of age as a result of immunization dates. As in the immunization causes all cases of autism. If you look at baby pics you can date them with the shots to see where things were going noticeably wrong. This is from a nurse and an article ive read forgive if its a bit off but disgusting that it is the state of affairs where the doctors dont tell you about that. Also smaller cities have higher cases of mental illnesses ( or conditions) due to the fact there medicine stock sit on shelves longer cause they dont use them as fast. I know one family that has three autistic kids and an autistic aunt genetically predisposed to be prone to developing the problems fron the shot. If they knew about it they could have stopped immunizing the second and third kids but I guess its more important for our government to sell drugs that "we need" My doctor laughed at my idea of collodial silver like i was asking to take his car or something. Look up the contents of a flu shot and its scary what we inject in our bodies at the governemts hand.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Flu shots are sketchy if you ask me I get enough mercury from my tuna lol And it can cause neurological disorders, like epilepsy and autism. In fact all immunizations CAN cause Bigger problems than the flu. Apparently All cases of autism are cause between 18 and 24 months of age as a result of immunization dates. As in the immunization causes all cases of autism. If you look at baby pics you can date them with the shots to see where things were going noticeably wrong. This is from a nurse and an article ive read forgive if its a bit off but disgusting that it is the state of affairs where the doctors dont tell you about that. Also smaller cities have higher cases of mental illnesses ( or conditions) due to the fact there medicine stock sit on shelves longer cause they dont use them as fast. I know one family that has three autistic kids and an autistic aunt genetically predisposed to be prone to developing the problems fron the shot. If they knew about it they could have stopped immunizing the second and third kids but I guess its more important for our government to sell drugs that "we need" My doctor laughed at my idea of collodial silver like i was asking to take his car or something. Look up the contents of a flu shot and its scary what we inject in our bodies at the governemts hand.
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. This is what the pharmaceutical INDUSTRY doesn't want you to know.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I agree fully. I have little cousin who just barely escaped epilepsy due to a dip-tet shot.

The one flu shot I recieved got me sick as a dog in less than 24 hours. Never again. I think they're a fraud, personally.

Recieved package from purestcolloids this afternoon...

Colloidal gold is definitely doing "something" but I'm really tired today so it's hard to say. It seems to have given a mild lift in mood. It's probably best to see how this reacts over the long term to avoid placebo.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
OK, I think you guys are a bit off base.

Don't get me wrong - I am HERE, right? So I do the supps, and I have bought the legal PHs.

But too many people on this board refute ALL aspects of modern medicine and think that the MAN is out to rape the human race.

There have been some stupid moves, no doubt - I remember watching some congressional hearings on thermasol etc.

But the flu shot really does save a lot of lives, particularly the kids and the old people. The "damage" received from these vaccinations is certainly less than what we have all done to our bodies with our "supps". And don't even get me started on the lack of quality control compared to the pharmaceutical industry.

Regards,
R

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh gimme a break. We're not all cuckoo antiestablishment for distrusting the pharmacuetical companies. Right now, they deserve to be distrusted but that's based on their current track record. I believe in a balance between western and alternative medicines.

If the shot works for you that's great but myself and more than just a casual number of people I know have had bad experiences with the flu shot. Flu shots "might" save lives by warding off this year's most common strains but it cannot save you from addition strain variations that are not in the mix. The amount of hype put on these shots is ridiculous. I've yet to see stats showing a precipitous decline in the number of influenza deaths per year since the shots became available. If the shots are saving lives..then great, but I don't see why young, healthy, people should be rushing out to get one.

Giving tens of thousands, if not millions of little kids autism and other neurological diseases because they're too fucking cheap to take the thimerosal out of production earns the pharmacuetical industry a big fat Bozo button in my book.

Day two on colloidal silver: throat has improved a lot both in the way it feels and looks (it was hella nasty before treatment..pustules, raw, red and coated). I no longer feel like I'm coming down with something..the fatigue is lifting. I did have a few detox symptoms like pressure behind the eyes and a little fogginess last night but feel pretty good this AM.

Going to wait until detox symptoms abate before continuing on with colloidal gold so that I can evaluate it better. After the first dose of 1.5 tablespoons I could feel something kicking in. After about 4 hours I was wired..basically almost giddy it was very strange, especially since it was at 11pm when I'm usually winding down for the day.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
This was a good read:
http://www.fda.gov/cber/vaccine/thimerosal.htm
at the very bottom there is a 9/6/2005 update.

brings some objectivity back here instead of the easy "bash the evil drug firms." Drug firms have saved millions of more lives than they have destroyed or irrepairably harmed.

Mercola is a quack and has been repremanded by the FDA for his quackery. :D

Last edited:
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
LOl, and we all suddenly have a great amount of faith in the FDA do we? Mercola has been at odds with the FDA forever. It's no surprise that they've swiped back at him a few times. I'm not a disciple of his, rather I do read his thoughts from time to time. He's an alarmist for sure, but very often he's right and no one preaches healthy lifestyle as the path to disease prevention more than he. I give him credit for that. The Thimerosal issue is not his and his alone, it's been spearheaded by many groups.

Nowhere did I say that all medicines are bad and useless. I simply have big doubts as to the efficacy and need for the flu shot among healthy people.

Question: What's the western doc going to do if you're dieing of the Bird flu?

Answer: watch you die and bill your insurance company. They're basically helpless outside of giving IV fluids. That's one example where I'll be treating with alternative medicine, thankyou very much.

Now if I get hit by cement truck then western medicine is the obvious choice. The western disciplines are excellent at diagnosing and dealing with physical repair. Alternative is better at prevention and paying attention to the nuances of self-repair. They both work and both fields contain "educated" and even brilliant practioners as well as some real shitheads who are good at passing med school tests but couldn't cure a honey ham.

Enjoy your flu shot. I'll enjoy my elderberry, zinc, garlic and vitamin C.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I personally do not get flu shots. I believe that if I maintain a healthy lifestyle, then the shots are not needed. I believe that a well maintanied body has the inate ability to heal itself of most things. The responsible news organizations will tell you the the shorts are primarily meant for the older folk. I keep my immune systyem strong be eating well and not ingesting refined white sugars. I use natural honey instead. However, if I had a compromised immune system I would look into taking the shot. I try and K.I.S.S. by taking NAC, ALCAR, multi vit/min, sesamin, cq10 and fish oil. :) gluco/chodro for my joints.

with the Bird flu you are correct, nothing really western medicine can do. However, there is even less an any alternative medicne man would be bale to do. Also, my bet is that the western medicine trained and educated doctors will come up with a solution llllloooonnnggg before any alt. person will. Then of course the alt. medicine quack will say they western dr. is poisoning the patient, etc , etc... lol IMO :)

I think alternative medicine does have its place in raising awareness of the need to take care of your body through better eating, exercise and (to a much less degree) supplement regieme.

somewhat OT:
One of the largest proponents of the alt. med is the AIDS population and from what I have read, they seem to be staying alive due to the advances made by drug firms.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Going to wait until detox symptoms abate before continuing on with colloidal gold so that I can evaluate it better. After the first dose of 1.5 tablespoons I could feel something kicking in. After about 4 hours I was wired..basically almost giddy it was very strange, especially since it was at 11pm when I'm usually winding down for the day.
So you are drinking, not snorting?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Actually, StanChampion, colloidal silver has been shown at UCLA to kill ALL the virii tried on it. How much you wanna bet that the Avian flu virus isn't any different? :D

BTW Bioman, yes, colloidal gold will do that to you. And much more. Especially long-term, the effects are staggering.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Actually, StanChampion, colloidal silver has been shown at UCLA to kill ALL the virii tried on it. How much you wanna bet that the Avian flu virus isn't any different? :D

BTW Bioman, yes, colloidal gold will do that to you. And much more. Especially long-term, the effects are staggering.
in vitro maybe.

in my body..hmmm ok I bet $1,000,000,000,000 that it will not work. :)

though I would love for it to work b/c it would be cheap. :woohoo:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
It [edit: SILVER] has been proven to work on every viral disease around. Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV, etc. So why not this one?

Let's go to the orient with some and cure some of those people so you can give my my trillion. It'll come in handy this christmas. :D

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
If Gold is that much better, then why bother with Silver?

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
Is purest colloids a good site to order from how do they rate in quality and price they seem to be reliable has anyone ordered from them? Its difficult to tell exactly what each product is for, silver to kill viruses bacteria and fungi? gold for? hope this is not a monotonous question.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Their properties are absolutely different. Silver is antibiotic, no more. Well actually it is a selective antibiotic, it kills only anaerobic bacteria and all virii and fungi but not aerobic bacteria.

Gold is more of an unknown in that its effects are not understood. It is known to have a great rejuvenating or boosting effect on the CNS which is long-lasting or perhaps PERMANENT. It is also very potent at repairing joints although once again how it does this is a complete unknown. Arthritis, rheumatism and cartilage wear victims report doing superbly on the colloidal gold.

Once again, with either silver or gold, particle size is paramount: the smaller the better.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Is purest colloids a good site to order from how do they rate in quality and price they seem to be reliable has anyone ordered from them? Its difficult to tell exactly what each product is for, silver to kill viruses bacteria and fungi? gold for? hope this is not a monotonous question.
I like them, but have not ordered from them. Having studied colloids to a good extent, they are the ones I have chosen to get my gold from although I haven't yet.

I have a friend who has a generator for colloidal silver, that is how I got interested in the stuff. Poured some on my athlete's foot and 2 days later it was just GONE. Then I used it for helping some seeds germinate instead of getting attacked by molds and it went superbly. Then I saw 2 women with herpes get cured. I have a personal friend with mononucleosis who had a doctor very puzzled by a totally negative test after 3 months on the stuff. And so on.

Her generator doesn't do gold, so I'm going to be ordering that from purestcolloids. Until she gets the $2000 generator that does everything. That'll be in 2006.

I guess it's time for me to find out about the legend of alchemists drinking gold as the fountain of youth. :)

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I like them, but have not ordered from them. Having studied colloids to a good extent, they are the ones I have chosen to get my gold from although I haven't yet.

I have a friend who has a generator for colloidal silver, that is how I got interested in the stuff. Poured some on my athlete's foot and 2 days later it was just GONE. Then I used it for helping some seeds germinate instead of getting attacked by molds and it went superbly. Then I saw 2 women with herpes get cured. I have a personal friend with mononucleosis who had a doctor very puzzled by a totally negative test after 3 months on the stuff. And so on.

Her generator doesn't do gold, so I'm going to be ordering that from purestcolloids. Until she gets the $2000 generator that does everything. That'll be in 2006.

I guess it's time for me to find out about the legend of alchemists drinking gold as the fountain of youth. :)
what is a "generator for colloidal silver?"

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
A colloidal silver generator is a machine that lets you make colloidal silver.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well, what? I mean, you ask a question about something that seems obvious. You get an answer that seems obvious. I guess I didn't understand your question...

Like -- What's frozen water? Ice.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Well, what? I mean, you ask a question about something that seems obvious. You get an answer that seems obvious. I guess I didn't understand your question...

Like -- What's frozen water? Ice.
well I would not classify a "colloidal silver generator" as something that would be obviously understood. Yeah sure, it is a machine that makes collodial silver, oh gee, brilliant. What I thought you would infer, was something along these lines: What is the process used for this machine to make colloidal silver? How is collodial silver made from this machine?

there that seems less ambiguous.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yes very much less ambiguous. It's very simple, really. An opposed-polarity electric charge is applied to two pure silver electrodes immersed in distilled water. Now this polarity (i.e. volts) has to be the exact intensity in order to generate true colloidal particles instead of particles that are too large, or no particles at all. Same is true for Gold or most any other metal.

The current must be just at the threshold where some particles are freed from the electrode, making this a painfully SLOW process. Now obviously also the positive-polarity electrode tends to corrode. A professional-grade generator has a bunch of gizmos to minimize this effect and allow a minimal supervision of the process. Still, one must attend the process very regularly, i.e. every 2-3 hours at LEAST, if only for scraping the corroded silver off the electrode.

This is one reason why this stuff is expensive. Unless you were to use a generator with robotized electrode holders that take them out of the water and scrape them thoroughly at regular intervals of the operation, one is doomed to attend the process.

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
Grunt76
Smaller is better for collodial silver so when i order ill keep that in mind thank you. Does your friend sell her product i would like to buy if so email me at [email protected]

I have a friend who has a generator for colloidal silver, that is how I got interested in the stuff.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Actually, modern medicine does not recommend the flu shot for everyone - particularly in the last couple of years with the limited amount of doses available.

BTW, the docs that I know laughed about the whole thing, as they had boatloads of doses laying around when it was all said and done last year. So there were manadatory restrictions put into placeas they were concerned that they would not have enough for the really young or the really old, but they ended up being too restrictive.

I have never done specific research on the efficacy of the modern flu shot. I get it every year - my wife works in a hospital, and I visit many myself in the course of my work. If I am exposed, I want a better chance of resisting the disease. I see no reason NOT to get it.

BTW, are there any research papers on these colloidal metals in vivo?

Regards,
R

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Yes very much less ambiguous. It's very simple, really. An opposed-polarity electric charge is applied to two pure silver electrodes immersed in distilled water. Now this polarity (i.e. volts) has to be the exact intensity in order to generate true colloidal particles instead of particles that are too large, or no particles at all. Same is true for Gold or most any other metal.

The current must be just at the threshold where some particles are freed from the electrode, making this a painfully SLOW process. Now obviously also the positive-polarity electrode tends to corrode. A professional-grade generator has a bunch of gizmos to minimize this effect and allow a minimal supervision of the process. Still, one must attend the process very regularly, i.e. every 2-3 hours at LEAST, if only for scraping the corroded silver off the electrode.

This is one reason why this stuff is expensive. Unless you were to use a generator with robotized electrode holders that take them out of the water and scrape them thoroughly at regular intervals of the operation, one is doomed to attend the process.
Though I am not much of a believer in the collodial use, it does intrigue me. Thanks for the great description of the machine process. The machine sounds like agood way to obtain the prodcut without ordering it from some mystery site on the web. :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
R- with your wife working in a hospital..I can definitely see the need for you guys to get them. My criticism of the shots rests on the fact that they don't work for everyone, but mostly the media playing on people's fears relentlessly. People are now lead to believe they must have it..and really it should be reserved for the elderly, the immunocomprimised etcetera.

Purestcolloids service was excellent. I actually snafued my order and ended up placing a seperate order for silver and for gold. They consolodated them for me without having to be asked and it was here in AZ from NJ in two days. As for quality..I'm kinda testing that out right now but all seems fine to my knowledge.

Stan- that's pretty much what Mercola preaches the most..whole foods, no grains, no sugars, healthy lifestyle to avoid and even treat illness. He seems equally anti supplement as he is anti drug. He has some odd tangents for sure, but all in all his premise is spot on IMO.

Breezed_one

Awards
I am def. interested in this but skeptical at the same time. Wish I was still in my micro class and I could have played with this stuff on plates in the lab but it is a different scene once in the body.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That's the best way to view any supplement..with skepticism. While I hope that this gold and silver do what they say they do, I'm not going to "make" them do it with wishful thinking. Thus far, I don't think placebo can take out strept throat..but ya never know.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have experience with CS use on "planters warts?"

My wife has a couple on the soles of her feet and I am wondering if the external use of CS would help.

She has had them lasered, but they did not get it all.

theseus

theseus

Awards
So how are you guys taking this? I usually get sick for the entire winter between colds and flu etc...and this winter I was sick for 1/2 of october...got better and have had a bad cold again...so I need to do something for my immune system

So it looks like I could take 1 teaspoon of mesosilver (or mesogold...not sure which is better) basically from august - may to help with things...and in the summer save a bit of money since I hardly ever get sick then...

I might take more now since im currently sick but as soon as I recover ill just take a maintence dose of 1-2 teaspoon a day. Does that sound like a good plan? Also im not sure which one would be better...mesogold for maintaining immune funtion and mesosilver when you feel something coming on??

Thanks!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Meso silver is for immune function..Mesogold is for nervous function and joints.

I'd take a tablespoon of silver per day for a while just to build it up in your system. If it works and you stay well for awhile then maybe go down to a teaspoon maintenance dose.

UPDATE:

Meso silver (makes me want to say "me so hooorny") seems to have done the trick and all strept throat signs and symptoms have disappeared. Throat looks a LOT better. Had some detox symptoms for about 2 days, then felt great. Going to keep some of this stuff on hand at all times.

Been on Meso Gold for about 3-4 solid days now. I'm happy to report it is a winner. I feel GREAT on this stuff..lots of physical and mental energy, big improvement in mood and cognitive function..writing has become much easier and fluid. I'm toying with the idea of throwing down the big bucks for a 5 gallon carboy of this stuff to see if it will help me avoid depression and my wife avoid anxiety. Definite sense of well being on it..borderline euphoria when doing cardio. Might also be enhancing my other noots like ALCAR, cAMPHI..but too early to tell.

First couple days were weird..hard to describe the feeling but I could tell something was going on. Now it's like a gradual brain boost about 1-2 hours after taking 3 tablespoons. I want more..have to laugh at self for spending so much on supps as it is. Now I'm literally drinking gold..when will it end? lol

Skorpius

Awards
Definitely interesting. I've actually never read positive feedback on this type of stuff and have only come across the Tin Man cases that pop up on the net.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bioman. Glad to hear it's working well bro. Although I KNEW you'd like the gold. I think your lifting performance will increase magnificently from now on. For anxiety or depression, I feel it's the way to go. :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have noted a strength increase but I'm also trialing X-Factor. Lots of physical energy though and that's definitely NOT from AA.

Mostly from the gold I'm noticing my brain is firing a mile a minute. I can now read minds and sense the thoughts of all who post on AM. Fear me..for I shall become both magnificent and terrible in my moderation of this board.