MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ed I am curious to see how you are going to kick this up a notch. Supposedly your cruise. LOL You are a continual beast! Keep killing it Brother!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey in regards to your cycle history you posted on IM did you say your big huge first 10 month bulk was done without injections? Did you run some orals in that time?

Or did I just read thre whole thing wrong?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Hey in regards to your cycle history you posted on IM did you say your big huge first 10 month bulk was done without injections? Did you run some orals in that time?

Or did I just read thre whole thing wrong?
that was a 11 month bulk

175 to 255 during which time i took 2 oral cycles both being a PH called Spawn which is epi and tren stacked together

I ate every 2 hours even at 2a.m meal :food:

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that was a 11 month bulk

175 to 255 during which time i took 2 oral cycles both being a PH called Spawn which is epi and tren stacked together

I ate every 2 hours even at 2a.m meal :food:
How clean did u keep it? Lol that sounds Awesome btw would love to eat like that!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
How clean did u keep it? Lol that sounds Awesome btw would love to eat like that!
I ate a ton of whole foods but as it was all out bulk i ddint worry about pasta rice, bread or whole milk

I do not have a sweet tooth so no candy except for some ice-ream thrown into protein shakes for some extra cals

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ate a ton of whole foods but as it was all out bulk i ddint worry about pasta rice, bread or whole milk

I do not have a sweet tooth so no candy except for some ice-ream thrown into protein shakes for some extra cals
Sounds like how I eat when I bulk :food: I dont count cals I just pile down the foods and add olive oil in to my shakes, and slam chocolate milk pwo with shake and huge bowls of cereal =)

though I think I gain fat too fast. Next bulk ima cut out the olive oil and whole milk and see if that puts me in a good spot.

So far I think Ive been lifting for 11 months or so and got 3 bulks, in my 3rd cut and am 25 of muscle heavier. Id say thats a pretty decent first year.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Operation “Stay Swole” Day 34

Weight 210lbs bf7-8%
waist 31.7 :)
BP 118/63

Everything has been continuing according to plan, holding tight 209-210lbs @ 7-8% bf

Cardio and diet in check,

Sat/Sunday - Rest = 40mins cardio ED

Decided to lower my weights on chest day, i will do some pre-exhaust sets and really try and work the muscles and focus on contraction. I dont want to push the weights to hard at this lower bf% and risk injury

There has been a noticeable loss of strength in part as a result of coming off cycle and also lowering my bf 13 days more to Mexico :) Then the bulk and blood work will begin

The reduction in bf is right in line with my loss of 7lbs weight so i have managed to reduce bf% but maintain my LBM, very happy about that :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats big edwitt!!

Ain't it great when a plan comes together? :yup:

Keep forging ahead. The only limits are the ones we set for ourselves.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Operation “Stay Swole” Day 36

Weight 210lbs bf 7-8%
waist 31.7 :)
BP 110/60

Took 6ius HGH last night in the bad shoulder

IGF1 lr3 50mcg each pec 30mcg each tri

This morning took all my normal Pre WO supps
20 ius SLIN pre WO breakfast
1/2 of oats
20g sugar
1/4 cup rasins
2 scoops Whey
10g BCAA’s
6g creatine

WO days only
ASGT 1 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse
1cc of Helios 20 minutes prior to any cardio sessions

Incline cable flys Pre Exhaust

Flat Bench
135 x 12
225 x 8
275 x 5
315 x 5
315 x 5
316 x 5
225 x 20

Incline bench
225 x 8
225 x 8
245 x 5

Light Cables to finish

Tris
3 sets of 3
Performed in superset fashion

[BOLD]Here to help via PM or post here any questions, criticisms or concerns[/BOLD]

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Operation “Stay Swole” Day 38

Weight 209lbs bf 7-8%
waist 31.5 :)
BP 110/60

Took 4ius HGH last night in the bad shoulder

IGF1 lr3 40mcg each delt 30mcg each bi

This morning took all my normal Pre WO supps

WO days only
ASGT 1 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse
1cc of Icy 20 minutes prior to any cardio sessions

Yesterday got 20 mins abs

Today
shoulder/bis

Still taking it easy on the shoulder but feels good HGH did the trick

Superset action today felt good and vascularity is lokking great

DB preses
50 x 15
75 x 12
70 x 10

Lateral raises
100 x 12
110 x 12
120 x 11

Reverse Peck Deck
175 x 15
205 x 12
220 x 12

One arm lateral cable raises
50 x 12
40 x 15
40 x 15

BIS
seated incling DB curls
50 x 8
45 x 8
45 x 8

Preacher curls
125 x 12
145 x 8
145 x 7
85 x 17

One arm cable curls
50 x 12
50 x12
40 x 16

Good energy and WO

Slin 25ius with breakfast and PWO

[BOLD]Here to help via PM or post here any questions, criticisms or concerns[/BOLD]

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro you're still killin it hard......

solid numbers bro

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like how I eat when I bulk :food: I dont count cals I just pile down the foods and add olive oil in to my shakes, and slam chocolate milk pwo with shake and huge bowls of cereal =)

though I think I gain fat too fast. Next bulk ima cut out the olive oil and whole milk and see if that puts me in a good spot.

So far I think Ive been lifting for 11 months or so and got 3 bulks, in my 3rd cut and am 25 of muscle heavier. Id say thats a pretty decent first year.
I would keep the olive oil and lower simple carbs a bit to keep gains cleaner if I were you. Not by a ton but not getting the I am bulking I can eat whatever I feel like mentallity either. I am sure if Ed were to bulk now he would keep his diet in check not to gain as much fat this time around. Heck we will see at the beginning of the year when he starts his competition with his buddy.

Ed, you are killing it man. Looking great and continuing to make gains. I can't wait to see that muscle explosion from all the new satellite cells on your next blast.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I would keep the olive oil and lower simple carbs a bit to keep gains cleaner if I were you. Not by a ton but not getting the I am bulking I can eat whatever I feel like mentallity either. I am sure if Ed were to bulk now he would keep his diet in check not to gain as much fat this time around. Heck we will see at the beginning of the year when he starts his competition with his buddy.

Ed, you are killing it man. Looking great and continuing to make gains. I can't wait to see that muscle explosion from all the new satellite cells on your next blast.
Yes diet will be much cleaner that was a one time deal

Sure ill let the belt lose a bit but ill still be carb cycling keeping my fats to minimum of 40% of my taotal cals

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a solid plan to me!

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, good **** so far.

Biggest concern, easy on the slin for real. 20ius is a **** ton! I really dont think you need that much, especially with IGF.

Also, I know it was mentioned, but you're better served doing your GH in the morning. This is what I do:

immediately upon waking - 10IUs GH

about 15 mins later - 6-10IUs slin
shake - oats, waxy maize, protein, skim milk, BCAAS, creatine

workout right after that and consume a shake during my workout consisting of: gatorade,waxy maize, BCAAs, EAAs, creatine, taurine

PWO: 40-50mcg IGF

Another shake but try to use real food if possible. skim milk, egg whites, protein powder, banana, blueberries, oats

Not trying to persuade you in any way, but just a little food for thought ;)

good luck bro!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, good **** so far.

Biggest concern, easy on the slin for real. 20ius is a **** ton! I really dont think you need that much, especially with IGF.

Also, I know it was mentioned, but you're better served doing your GH in the morning. This is what I do:

immediately upon waking - 10IUs GH

about 15 mins later - 6-10IUs slin
shake - oats, waxy maize, protein, skim milk, BCAAS, creatine

workout right after that and consume a shake during my workout consisting of: gatorade,waxy maize, BCAAs, EAAs, creatine, taurine

PWO: 40-50mcg IGF

Another shake but try to use real food if possible. skim milk, egg whites, protein powder, banana, blueberries, oats

Not trying to persuade you in any way, but just a little food for thought ;)

good luck bro!
i know there is a million different protocols

but im sticking with before bed and here is the reason

Natural GH production starts during REM sleep so when you take before bed you have exogenous HGH (half life HGH very short)spike followed by a natural spike when REM sleep kicks in after 90 minutes

Most people experience three to five intervals of REM sleep each night so you get 1 2 3 punch

This is well documented and you will find lots of guys using this protocol, when the bulk satrts ill switch this up same idea.. Natural HGH is produced during intense exercise so take PWO with insulin in same syringe injected bilaterally in body part worked FTW

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Yes diet will be much cleaner that was a one time deal

Sure ill let the belt lose a bit but ill still be carb cycling keeping my fats to minimum of 40% of my taotal cals
only way to do it big bro!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Natural GH production starts during REM sleep so when you take before bed you have exogenous HGH (half life HGH very short)spike followed by a natural spike when REM sleep kicks in after 90 minutes

Most people experience three to five intervals of REM sleep each night so you get 1 2 3 punch

This is well documented and you will find lots of guys using this protocol, when the bulk satrts ill switch this up same idea.. Natural HGH is produced during intense exercise so take PWO with insulin in same syringe injected bilaterally in body part worked FTW

Sounds like you have this down pat. Whenever HGH is available for 40-50 cents per iU ( funny eh? :lol:) then maybe I can afford a protocol like that lol. Good to know things are going good for you Ed, youve been busting your ass for a long time, nothing wrong with a little bit of enhancement to push you closer to your goals. Keep killin that sh1t bro! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established

Good deal bro!

Also, if you ever wanna try it out, theres a few protocols where you blast GH for about 5 days at high doses, then do a cjc/ghrp combo for the rest of the month, then blast again. Ive done it myself, and love it. You get better results as far as body recomp and muscle gain than with the typical 4-8IUs per day.

Great piece of advice that many go by with GH.....use as much as you can afford ;)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Friday

Squats
Not heavy but always arse to the ground
135 x 25
225 x 20
225 x 20
225 x 14
135 x 50 BRUTAL

leg Extensions
160 x 50
190 x 40
190 x 45
250 x 18

leg press (machine) 30 sec intervals
The stack
395 x 15 x 4
395 x 21 TOAST

abs 20 mins

Saturday 45 mins cardio
Sunday - Rest

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Friday

Squats
Not heavy but always arse to the ground
135 x 25
225 x 20
225 x 20
225 x 14
135 x 50 BRUTAL

leg Extensions
160 x 50
190 x 40
190 x 45
250 x 18

leg press (machine) 30 sec intervals
The stack
395 x 15 x 4
395 x 21 TOAST

abs 20 mins

Saturday 45 mins cardio
Sunday - Rest
Nice workout bro, can't even imagine doing ass to ground with 225 for one rep nevermind that many... Have much to learn master

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/164123-edwitt-road-240lb.html

let the party begin Unleash the Beast

Cycle Layout -
Ill be blasting Tren Ace ED for first 6 weeks with 100mg each of Drol and Dbol ED for first 30 days already crusising on 200mg Test cyp

Test Cyp will be bumped to 800mg addding
EQ and Deca at 600mg EW
Tren Ace will be dropped as EQ and Deca kicks in at week 6
Test Suspnsion will be replacing orals for total of 8 weeks
at week 16 ill drop EQ and Deca add Tren E and finish with 30 days of Halostein

HCG 300ius 2 x EW
Proviron 50mg ED

Aromasin and Prami on hand

HGH 6ius WO days 4ius Off days
SLIN - Humalog breakfast and post WO
IGF1 lr3 cyclling 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

Re evaluate

1 Year plan
Goals 500lb bench
240lbs @ 10% bf or better

and the party is starting right here right now :)

NEW LOG

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/164123-edwitt-road-240lb.html

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Dunno Whats going on but I just jumped on the bathroom scale and it read 240.7 scales.digital and not that great but ****

Took a phone picture you can still see my abs gotta be a combination of the deca kicking in and 4 days straight suspension at 1 1/2cc ED

Better keep a close eye on my nips coz I'm blowing up, ill get picture up in next 20 minutes it was taken right after weigh in which was 1130pm bare in mind I normally weigh myself in the mornings after breakfast but still WTF

Oh and WO was ok too :) Bis/shoulders infact shoulders were so pumped that Bis were a struggle for first 10 minutes until my shoulders calmed down

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Dunno Whats going on but I just jumped on the bathroom scale and it read 240.7 scales.digital and not that great but ****

Took a phone picture you can still see my abs gotta be a combination of the deca kicking in and 4 days straight suspension at 1 1/2cc ED

Better keep a close eye on my nips coz I'm blowing up, ill get picture up in next 20 minutes it was taken right after weigh in which was 1130pm bare in mind I normally weigh myself in the mornings after breakfast but still WTF

Oh and WO was ok too :) Bis/shoulders infact shoulders were so pumped that Bis were a struggle for first 10 minutes until my shoulders calmed down

Lookin' good, Ed...super homo...LMFAO!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 0