My first PH cycle and epi 2a3a

bassem_411

Awards
Hi guys
I am planning to start my first PH cycle and I choose epi 2a3a for about 40 days with blockade cycle support and FINAFLEX PCT Revolution Black so is it a good cycle or not ?

( 26 years - 184 cm - 88 KG - around14 % BF )

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a serm for pct. You need an ai for pct. Have you looked at any other cycle layouts on this forum to get an idea of what you are doing? Lay out a cycle for us, this is way too vague

fernan

Awards
You need a serm for pct. You need an ai for pct. Have you looked at any other cycle layouts on this forum to get an idea of what you are doing? Lay out a cycle for us, this is way too vague
I agree with him. Make sure you run a SERM. I ran nolva for 4 weeks an took Sup3r PCT. Check my cycle out. Ran it for 6weeks got great results kept mostly all of it.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
You could get away without a SERM (I'm not advocating you not to do so though), although 95% of people on here are going to say you need it. Epi is mild, you should recover fine without one- but you definitely need an AI.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
You could get away without a SERM (I'm not advocating you not to do so though), although 95% of people on here are going to say you need it. Epi is mild, you should recover fine without one- but you definitely need an AI.
Sorry but I Disagree.

A SERM really should be used, if your body is shutdown a SERM will bring you back quicker, so you keep more gains and it's healthier fro your natural T.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
We can agree to disagree, which is fine. Epi is so mild it is easy to recover, for me personally. To each their own.

bassem_411

Awards
First thank you guys for your great contributions in my post ))
Second I will add nolvadex to my PCT with FINAFLEX PCT Revolution Black but the problem is it is very hard and expensive here to get an AI (( , so do you think I can run this without AI ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 9
Post Cycle Therapy 10
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 1