My First Competition Prep!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All to AM family,

I have been away from this forum for a couple years now. Though, I sometimes check what's going on, with all what I was going through my personal life and career, I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to come back. I am currently going through a rough divorce, which was supposed to be a mutually agreed one. Haven't seen my son in more than a year. But, still holding on mentally.

I am here now to see where I can take my body and see if I can be a good bodybuilder though I am 34 now (Yup. It's really late in terms of age. But, I wanted to give this a try).

I am aiming to participate in a regional show which will be held in January of 2022 and then see where it takes me. Currently working with a coach and been growing since the last 5 months slowly and not throwing in a lot of compounds. At 34 I wanted to ensure my health is given importance as well. So, we haven't done anything excessive or harsh yet.

Current Stack:

1) Test E- 750mg/week (3 pins/week)
2) NPP- 300mg/week (3 pins/week)
3) Anavar- 30mg/day
4) Stanazolol- 30mg/day
5) HGH- 2iU/day pre-bed
6) GHRP6- 500mcg/day pre-bed

Training is 6 days a week in the AM with 45mins cardio at PM.

If you'd like to know anything more, please ask. Glad to be back again on AM after a long break. Cheers, everyone!

Pics:

1) Starting till now

2) Recent (2 weeks ago)

3) Current state (Yesterday)

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sleep has been a major concern since a week. I get around 2-3hrs in the night. Recovery has been so bad that I sleep in the day whenever I get time.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to see you back in here brother. You are looking jacked! Strong work
Elliot.. It's been really long. Thanks brother.. Feels good to be back. I see a lot of new faces and less older faces here now.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some changes in the stack starting tomorrow

1) Test E- 750mg/week
2) Tren Hex- 300mg/week
3) Masteron- 300mg/week

Orals remain the same.

Training is getting hard af.. Incorporating weight training, 30mins cardio and abs training all in one session because of my work schedule.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, good to see you back. Looks like you have a great base to come into a show from.

what’s the stack plan as you progress through, my guess is your building right now? Is the plan to drop doses for a period or are you running a blast through to jan?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am at 193lbs now. The goal is to build mass by keeping good condition so that I don't have to do a hard cut which will start 4 weeks from now.

Post quad day training. Quads and Hamstring days just gets me anxious these days with the intensity I have to do.. scares the **** out of me every time I enter the gym.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey bro, good to see you back. Looks like you have a great base to come into a show from.

what’s the stack plan as you progress through, my guess is your building right now? Is the plan to drop doses for a period or are you running a blast through to jan?
I'll give my entire stack what we did till now. I know you have been in the scene for quite a long. So, any suggestion will help. Been on cycle for about 20 weeks now.
First 12 weeks
1) Sustanon- 500mg/week for 8 weeks and 750mg/week for rest 4 weeks
2) NPP- 300mg/week
3) GH at 4iU for 12 weeks
4) GHRP6 at 500mcg for 12 weeks
5) Anavar- 40mg/day
6) Clen- 40mcg/day (cardio)

13 to 16 weeks
1) Boldenone- 750mg/week
2) Tren- E- 300mg/week
3) Test E- 750mg/week
4) Anavar- 60mg/day
GH at 2iU/day because I had terrible pain and numbness in my palm
GHRP6 remained the same
5) IGF LR3 at 50mcg/day post training

17-20 weeks
1) Test E- 750mg/week
2) NPP- 300mg/week
3) Stanazolol- 30mg/day
reduced the Anavar to 30mg/day
stopped IGF LR3

Next 4 weeks
1) Test E- 750mg/week
2) Tren Hex- 300mg/week
3) Masteron- 300mg/week
Anavar, Stana, GH and GHRP6 remains at the same dosage

Depending on the condition post 4 weeks, coach will make changes to the diet and cycle. But, it's mostly going to be blasting till Jan. My bloods came through and all the organs seem to be fine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll give my entire stack what we did till now. I know you have been in the scene for quite a long. So, any suggestion will help. Been on cycle for about 20 weeks now.
First 12 weeks
1) Sustanon- 500mg/week for 8 weeks and 750mg/week for rest 4 weeks
2) NPP- 300mg/week
3) GH at 4iU for 12 weeks
4) GHRP6 at 500mcg for 12 weeks
5) Anavar- 40mg/day
6) Clen- 40mcg/day (cardio)

13 to 16 weeks
1) Boldenone- 750mg/week
2) Tren- E- 300mg/week
3) Test E- 750mg/week
4) Anavar- 60mg/day
GH at 2iU/day because I had terrible pain and numbness in my palm
GHRP6 remained the same
5) IGF LR3 at 50mcg/day post training

17-20 weeks
1) Test E- 750mg/week
2) NPP- 300mg/week
3) Stanazolol- 30mg/day
reduced the Anavar to 30mg/day
stopped IGF LR3

Next 4 weeks
1) Test E- 750mg/week
2) Tren Hex- 300mg/week
3) Masteron- 300mg/week
Anavar, Stana, GH and GHRP6 remains at the same dosage

Depending on the condition post 4 weeks, coach will make changes to the diet and cycle. But, it's mostly going to be blasting till Jan. My bloods came through and all the organs seem to be fine.
wow, that’s gonna be a long long time on pretty high doses bro, like 36 weeks or more to the comp?

good to hear bloods are solid at the moment but for sure I’d be monitoring everything if I were to ever push it that long and hard.

obviously I’m no expert and if your paying a coach then hopefully he’ll get your stack spot on. I know you’ve been around yourself for years so sure you’ll have chatted through with him the choices etc

I’m interested by a few bits to be honest, like why switch from sust to test e at this stage?

not sure why tren e for 4 weeks? I love tren but for 4 weeks would have gone ace for sure?

how are you finding the orals for that duration? One of the things I’ve learnt recently is how much better I feel on injectable only. I ran anadrol for 20 weeks straight on my last bulk and couldn’t have progressed past 20 weeks as it was draining me, just the toll on the body. Generally I’m much more in the injectable over long spells for better lean bulk results camp these days. Just concerned if you keep using orals by jan you’ll be hating your life bro ….

just some thoughts, I’ve never prepped for a comp (or got stage lean) so I’m absolutely no expert

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow, that’s gonna be a long long time on pretty high doses bro, like 36 weeks or more to the comp?

good to hear bloods are solid at the moment but for sure I’d be monitoring everything if I were to ever push it that long and hard.

obviously I’m no expert and if your paying a coach then hopefully he’ll get your stack spot on. I know you’ve been around yourself for years so sure you’ll have chatted through with him the choices etc

I’m interested by a few bits to be honest, like why switch from sust to test e at this stage?

not sure why tren e for 4 weeks? I love tren but for 4 weeks would have gone ace for sure?

how are you finding the orals for that duration? One of the things I’ve learnt recently is how much better I feel on injectable only. I ran anadrol for 20 weeks straight on my last bulk and couldn’t have progressed past 20 weeks as it was draining me, just the toll on the body. Generally I’m much more in the injectable over long spells for better lean bulk results camp these days. Just concerned if you keep using orals by jan you’ll be hating your life bro ….

just some thoughts, I’ve never prepped for a comp (or got stage lean) so I’m absolutely no expert
Tbh, this is just my second cycle. So, I really don't have much knowledge when it comes to PEDs. My first cycle was Sust 250mg and Var 30mg for 12 weeks.

I am not sure either about moving from Sust to Test E. Since, both are just test, I didn't question that.

The bodybuilding competition dates have fluctuated so much because of COVID. We started Tren E because I was told that competition will happen in Nov. After Tren was started, the dates got moved to Jan.
I am concerned about orals too and I asked the coach about it too. He wants to keep Var till competition. Somedays I feel like a train just hit me.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like you've got a good base to work with. Sorry to hear about the personal situation, I hope everything works out for you. I can't imagine not being able to see my kids, but stay strong and try to be a good dude. Good luck with the show!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like you've got a good base to work with. Sorry to hear about the personal situation, I hope everything works out for you. I can't imagine not being able to see my kids, but stay strong and try to be a good dude. Good luck with the show!
Thanks man. On the personal side, it's in a real mess. I mean most divorces are a mess. I raised my son when he was just 1.5yrs old to 3yrs when wife was away, studying. And raising my son till he was with me was the best feeling I have had. Now, I see him changing into a kid who doesn't respect anyone or anything. It kills me to see him grow like that. The only way I get to see him through video call now.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbh, this is just my second cycle. So, I really don't have much knowledge when it comes to PEDs. My first cycle was Sust 250mg and Var 30mg for 12 weeks.

I am not sure either about moving from Sust to Test E. Since, both are just test, I didn't question that.

The bodybuilding competition dates have fluctuated so much because of COVID. We started Tren E because I was told that competition will happen in Nov. After Tren was started, the dates got moved to Jan.
I am concerned about orals too and I asked the coach about it too. He wants to keep Var till competition. Somedays I feel like a train just hit me.
I think your a really good guy so to be honest bro I’d really like to hear some comments from @Alchemist11 @Iwilleattuna
@Mathb33 . @Hyde or one of the other guys who have run comp prep (I know Hyde is strength rather than stage but his knowledge is vast).

reason being that a few things don’t seem aligned with what I would have expected and without knowing your coach I think some wider views might be handy.

- clen for 12 weeks whilst in a building phase seems like an added stress on the body for nothing?

- introducing bold at that dose when at the time the show was nov? In all context I just don’t get the logic of bold at that stage. Would have had it from the off if it was in the plans 🤷

- the sheer quantity of anabolics. Now don’t get me wrong I use higher doses than most because over many cycles I’ve figured out I need more to grow unfortunately but one cycle in I don’t see how he can know that about you.

- the sheer length of the blast at over 36 weeks. I know people do it but most preps I’ve seen range from 12-20 weeks depending on starting point. Noting that the last 3-4 weeks are really harsh with low Cals, harsher drugs and cardio etc I’m worried you’ll be ruined long before you get to the rough part.

i could be totally wrong and if others more experienced say this is standard then fair enough but just looking out for you bro.

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think your a really good guy so to be honest bro I’d really like to hear some comments from @Alchemist11 @Iwilleattuna @Hyde or one of the other guys who have run comp prep (I know Hyde is strength rather than stage but his knowledge is vast).

reason being that a few things don’t seem aligned with what I would have expected and without knowing your coach I think some wider views might be handy.

- clen for 12 weeks whilst in a building phase seems like an added stress on the body for nothing?

- introducing bold at that dose when at the time the show was nov? In all context I just don’t get the logic of bold at that stage. Would have had it from the off if it was in the plans 🤷

- the sheer quantity of anabolics. Now don’t get me wrong I use higher doses than most because over many cycles I’ve figured out I need more to grow unfortunately but one cycle in I don’t see how he can know that about you.

- the sheer length of the blast. I know people do it but most preps I’ve seen range from 12-20 weeks depending on starting point. Noting that the last 3-4 weeks are really harsh with low Cals, harsher drugs and cardio etc I’m worried you’ll be ruined long before you get to the rough part.

i could be totally wrong and if others more experienced say this is standard then fair enough but just looking out for you bro.
Thanks for the tag, brother..
Clen: I took it for a while and stopped it. We are pushing a lot of food and I didn't really get the point of having clen while I was in off season.
I don't get the logic of any of the doses, lol.. I even told my coach that this seems pretty steep for my second cycle. Can we start with slower. But, I believe he gave this plan because we started in April of this year. So, the plan was 6 months of just quality gains and then a less stressful cut from T-8 weeks. May be my age is also a factor why these high amounts were introduced and GH as well. I am 34 now. Seems like I didn't question a lot of these things you're saying, which I should have.

We start the rough part in 4 weeks is what my coach said. tbh, it's really hard to find a great coach in India. I have spoken to a few coaches in the US, but, the money transfer (which is greatly restricted in India) and time zone difference is all just too much hassle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the tag, brother..
Clen: I took it for a while and stopped it. We are pushing a lot of food and I didn't really get the point of having clen while I was in off season.
I don't get the logic of any of the doses, lol.. I even told my coach that this seems pretty steep for my second cycle. Can we start with slower. But, I believe he gave this plan because we started in April of this year. So, the plan was 6 months of just quality gains and then a less stressful cut from T-8 weeks. May be my age is also a factor why these high amounts were introduced and GH as well. I am 34 now. Seems like I didn't question a lot of these things you're saying, which I should have.

We start the rough part in 4 weeks is what my coach said. tbh, it's really hard to find a great coach in India. I have spoken to a few coaches in the US, but, the money transfer (which is greatly restricted in India) and time zone difference is all just too much hassle.
with that aim of quality gains from April I would have expected something like

500mg test
300-500 npp or deca
4iu gh a day
Maybe var for last 6 weeks of the gaining phase

then a 2-3 month maintenance on just 250 ish test, maybe gh still

then the cut which would include tren etc along with clen and all that

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’ve made some great progress physically, so first congratulations on that - leaned up a lot and filled up and out better too. Also, I’m sorry to hear about the situation with your son. All you can do is what you can, I suppose, with regard to that situation.

On the topic of the anabolics, your coach implementing and then pulling the Tren does make sense in the context of the show getting moved. The main flag is using a long ester at all when you don’t know how you respond to tren. That and how long he wants you on Tren seem like red flags. Tren works, well. A coach keeping you on it for a long time is a great way to ensure results without regard to your health. Watch your kidney values and control blood pressure! Telmisartan is your friend. If I can get it affordably from India, so can you Carditone will help control BP, but Telmisartan offers additional kidney protective benefits.

Clen dose was not crazy, but again it just doesn’t make sense to run that long half-life burner in a gaining phase. That’s for the very end near the show. Use an salbutamol/albuterol inhaler or just use caps of Yohimbine pre-cardio if you want acute beta2 adrenergic agonism for enhanced acute lipolytic effect.

EQ, the big thing to consider is how damn long it takes to clear out - a couple months after the last pin. This entire rotation seems a little haphazard. The biggest concern for me is how bad your lipids might be right now that you have incorporated Stanozolol and Tren so soon, as well as Var from the get-go until the show. I expect HDL is sub 20 and going to stay there until post show. You might want to consider 5-10mg Cardarine/GW from here on, and you definitely should be taking Vitamin K2 at 180mcg daily to help further prevent calcium-depositing in arteries. Depending on how high LDL is, 5mg Ezetemibe daily could be consideration as well if you want pharmaceutical intervention. You may want to look into consuming a serving of pomegranate juice and dates daily as well to help prevent atherosclerosis right now. This all assuming your lipids are indeed trash on your bloodwork.

The doses don’t seem crazy to me. Unnecessarily high and wasted a lot of potential to get more from less, but they seem par for the course I’d say. Just stay on the bloodwork and don’t stick your head in the sand.

Good luck man! Following.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with that aim of quality gains from April I would have expected something like

500mg test
300-500 npp or deca
4iu gh a day
Maybe var for last 6 weeks of the gaining phase

then a 2-3 month maintenance on just 250 ish test, maybe gh still

then the cut which would include tren etc along with clen and all that
oh.. I did deca too some where in between.. lol.. at 750mg/week. I would expect the same stack you laid out as well. But, again, I know very little to question a coach and he's also a BB. That's why I wanted to hear from veterans like you from AM.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’ve made some great progress physically, so first congratulations on that - leaned up a lot and filled up and out better too. Also, I’m sorry to hear about the situation with your son. All you can do is what you can, I suppose, with regard to that situation.

On the topic of the anabolics, your coach implementing and then pulling the Tren does make sense in the context of the show getting moved. The main flag is using a long ester at all when you don’t know how you respond to tren. That and how long he wants you on Tren seem like red flags. Tren works, well. A coach keeping you on it for a long time is a great way to ensure results without regard to your health. Watch your kidney values and control blood pressure! Telmisartan is your friend. If I can get it affordably from India, so can you Carditone will help control BP, but Telmisartan offers additional kidney protective benefits.

Clen dose was not crazy, but again it just doesn’t make sense to run that long half-life burner in a gaining phase. That’s for the very end near the show. Use an salbutamol/albuterol inhaler or just use caps of Yohimbine pre-cardio if you want acute beta2 adrenergic agonism for enhanced acute lipolytic effect.

EQ, the big thing to consider is how damn long it takes to clear out - a couple months after the last pin. This entire rotation seems a little haphazard. The biggest concern for me is how bad your lipids might be right now that you have incorporated Stanozolol and Tren so soon, as well as Var from the get-go until the show. I expect HDL is sub 20 and going to stay there until post show. You might want to consider 5-10mg Cardarine/GW from here on, and you definitely should be taking Vitamin K2 at 180mcg daily to help further prevent calcium-depositing in arteries. Depending on how high LDL is, 5mg Ezetemibe daily could be consideration as well if you want pharmaceutical intervention. You may want to look into consuming a serving of pomegranate juice and dates daily as well to help prevent atherosclerosis right now. This all assuming your lipids are indeed trash on your bloodwork.

The doses don’t seem crazy to me. Unnecessarily high and wasted a lot of potential to get more from less, but they seem par for the course I’d say. Just stay on the bloodwork and don’t stick your head in the sand.

Good luck man! Following.
Thank You, Sir! I do appreciate your input. I just checked my lipids last Saturday: HDL at 35, LDL at 125 and overall cholesterol at 176. Triglycerides are also in range. Kidney and Liver values are in range. Organs seems to be doing fine till now, which, was may main concern because of how long I was taking the orals.

Support Supps:
1) Omega 3 at 2500mg/day
2) Astragalus- 1600mg/day
3) Milk Thistle- 1600mg/day
4) CoQ-10- 200mg/day
5) Pycnogenol- 200mg/day

Cortisol Support and others (Just started before sleep)
1) KSM-66- 650mg
2) ZMA- 1 tab
3) Theanine- 100mg
4) Melatonin- 10mg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank You, Sir! I do appreciate your input. I just checked my lipids last Saturday: HDL at 35, LDL at 125 and overall cholesterol at 176. Triglycerides are also in range. Kidney and Liver values are in range. Organs seems to be doing fine till now, which, was may main concern because of how long I was taking the orals.

Support Supps:
1) Omega 3 at 2500mg/day
2) Astragalus- 1600mg/day
3) Milk Thistle- 1600mg/day
4) CoQ-10- 200mg/day
5) Pycnogenol- 200mg/day

Cortisol Support and others (Just started before sleep)
1) KSM-66- 650mg
2) ZMA- 1 tab
3) Theanine- 100mg
4) Melatonin- 10mg
I’d say those are fantastic lipids in the context of this prep, honestly. I mean that’s truly impressive, the HDL, after Winstrol and some Tren, so I would be happy with that. I am happily surprised for you!

What is your eGFR and creatinine levels? I would double the astragalus. 3+ grams is the effective dose. Some guys with kidney damage have gone much higher, but for prevention 3-3,500 is ideal. That’s usually a handful of pills, but it’s very cheap and good for immune and stress too.

What is your diet like? Is there much meat? Lots of peas and beans/lentils/legumes? Mainly interested as it relates to your cholesterol.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d say those are fantastic lipids in the context of this prep, honestly. I mean that’s truly impressive, the HDL, after Winstrol and some Tren, so I would be happy with that. I am happily surprised for you!

What is your eGFR and creatinine levels? I would double the astragalus. 3+ grams is the effective dose. Some guys with kidney damage have gone much higher, but for prevention 3-3,500 is ideal. That’s usually a handful of pills, but it’s very cheap and good for immune and stress too.

What is your diet like? Is there much meat? Lots of peas and beans/lentils/legumes? Mainly interested as it relates to your cholesterol.
Thanks Hyde! I didn't check eGFR. totally forgot. 8 weeks back I did check and it was in range as well. Creatinine is at 1.3, which is below the max. So, I am happy with that too. I'll keep astragalus dosage in mind and increase from tomorrow.

This is my diet

Meal 1- 100gms raw oats, 3 whole egg and 3 egg whites, 30gms almond butter and half scoop whey to mix with oats
Meal 2- Fish and rice with olive oil
Preworkout- 1 scoop BCAA, 60gms dextrose, 4gms Beta alanine (5iU Humalog lispro)
Intra- 1 scoop EAAs, 30gms of dextrose, 2gms pink salt
Post workout- 120gms of steak, 220gms rice and 1 scoop whey
Pre-cardio- 1 scoop whey with 8gms of MCT oil
Intra-cardio- 1 scoop BCAA
Post Cardio- 1 scoop Whey with 7gms of MCT oil
Meal 3- 200gms of chicken (raw), 220gms rice (cooked) and 5gms olive oil (Humulin R- 5iU)
Meal 4- COR 75gms with 20gms almond butter and 40gms whey
Meal 5- 250gms rice, 200gms chicken and 5gms olive oil
Pre-bed- 1 scoop whey (GH and GHRP6)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Hyde! I didn't check eGFR. totally forgot. 8 weeks back I did check and it was in range as well. Creatinine is at 1.3, which is below the max. So, I am happy with that too. I'll keep astragalus dosage in mind and increase from tomorrow.

This is my diet

Meal 1- 100gms raw oats, 3 whole egg and 3 egg whites, 30gms almond butter and half scoop whey to mix with oats
Meal 2- Fish and rice with olive oil
Preworkout- 1 scoop BCAA, 60gms dextrose, 4gms Beta alanine (5iU Humalog lispro)
Intra- 1 scoop EAAs, 30gms of dextrose, 2gms pink salt
Post workout- 120gms of steak, 220gms rice and 1 scoop whey
Pre-cardio- 1 scoop whey with 8gms of MCT oil
Intra-cardio- 1 scoop BCAA
Post Cardio- 1 scoop Whey with 7gms of MCT oil
Meal 3- 200gms of chicken (raw), 220gms rice (cooked) and 5gms olive oil (Humulin R- 5iU)
Meal 4- COR 75gms with 20gms almond butter and 40gms whey
Meal 5- 250gms rice, 200gms chicken and 5gms olive oil
Pre-bed- 1 scoop whey (GH and GHRP6)
Wow, zero veggies or fiber, beyond your morning oats. Not what I expected at all, but just goes to show how much lipids is genetic response vs actual dietary intake.

Did you ask him to let you use 6 & 1/2 scoops of whey every day? That sounds awful. I mean I am not saying high protein is a bad idea, but half of your protein intake is powder. If you are bulking, seems like more of that could be carbs, or fish if he wants to keep it protein but still easy to eat.

Also, the whey with GH at night seems ridiculous to me. An insulin spike with GH administration is counterproductive.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, zero veggies or fiber, beyond your morning oats. Not what I expected at all, but just goes to show how much lipids is genetic response vs actual dietary intake.

Did you ask him to let you use 6 & 1/2 scoops of whey every day? That sounds awful. I mean I am not saying high protein is a bad idea, but half of your protein intake is powder. If you are bulking, seems like more of that could be carbs, or fish if he wants to keep it protein but still easy to eat.

Also, the whey with GH at night seems ridiculous to me. An insulin spike with GH administration is counterproductive.
oh my bad.. every chicken and fish meal has 100gms of veggies..
You're right. The overall protein use is way high. I never paid attention to the whey use :oops:.. I could do with a scoop or two less protein as well? I am just 194lbs now.

I was doing 2iU of GH in the AM and 2iU pre-bed. But, 4iU was giving me terrible palm numbness and pain. Okay, so, I'll move GH to AM.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Hyde you have no idea how much these inputs helps me put things into perspective.. thanks again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh my bad.. every chicken and fish meal has 100gms of veggies..
You're right. The overall protein use is way high. I never paid attention to the whey use :oops:.. I could do with a scoop or two less protein as well? I am just 194lbs now.

I was doing 2iU of GH in the AM and 2iU pre-bed. But, 4iU was giving me terrible palm numbness and pain. Okay, so, I'll move GH to AM.
Glad to hear there’s a couple veggie servings. I mean this isn’t a health forum, but a couple servings are a lot better than nothing and will help keep things moving at least.

I am not saying you must lower total protein, more just commenting that you could easily pull a couple scoops out and replace with real food (egg whites, tuna, white fish, chicken breast, whatever is lean & affordable/easily digested for you). Unless you are just really struggling with your eating now and couldn’t handle anything else besides shakes.

More radical would be swapping some of that protein powder for carbs. That is definitely a conversation between you and your coach though if you want to consider macro changes; don’t just go rogue on him because of my random input. You are paying him.

I would expect the GH at night to be ideal, it’s just that most guys do it on an empty stomach, never with food. Whey especially doesn’t make sense with it. It really doesn’t even make sense as a night time top off either because it digests so fast - if he wants you eating before bed, a small scoop of casein protein makes the most sense, or failing that a bit of milk protein like fat-free cottage cheese. If neither of those are good options, this could be a 4oz piece of LEAN meat/fish or 5 scrambled egg whites, with a bit of greens/broccoli if hungry. But if you are definitely going to eat anything before bed, you probably do want to move the GH to first thing in the morning a while before you eat.

Anyway, I’m not a dietitian or coach, or even lean; this is just some common knowledge of diet manipulation and GH use.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear there’s a couple veggie servings. I mean this isn’t a health forum, but a couple servings are a lot better than nothing and will help keep things moving at least.

I am not saying you must lower total protein, more just commenting that you could easily pull a couple scoops out and replace with real food (egg whites, tuna, white fish, chicken breast, whatever is lean & affordable/easily digested for you). Unless you are just really struggling with your eating now and couldn’t handle anything else besides shakes.

More radical would be swapping some of that protein powder for carbs. That is definitely a conversation between you and your coach though if you want to consider macro changes; don’t just go rogue on him because of my random input. You are paying him.

I would expect the GH at night to be ideal, it’s just that most guys do it on an empty stomach, never with food. Whey especially doesn’t make sense with it. It really doesn’t even make sense as a night time top off either because it digests so fast - if he wants you eating before bed, a small scoop of casein protein makes the most sense, or failing that a bit of milk protein like fat-free cottage cheese. If neither of those are good options, this could be a 4oz piece of LEAN meat/fish or 5 scrambled egg whites, with a bit of greens/broccoli if hungry. But if you are definitely going to eat anything before bed, you probably do want to move the GH to first thing in the morning a while before you eat.

Anyway, I’m not a dietitian or coach, or even lean; this is just some common knowledge of diet manipulation and GH use.
I just pulled out the last shake before bed and kept rest the same. having another meal would be really difficult because my 9-5 work is quite hectic with meetings that I don't get a lot of time to prepare meals in between. My last meal is just about 1hr before bed time. So, I was ramming the shake in just because it was in the plan. Now, I use GH pre-bed without the shake. It's my check-in today. I'll let the coach know about this small change.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if this was supposed to happen. But, tried Han Swolo for the first time. Pumps were insane and my eyes were bloodshot..

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, only thing I’ve seen do that before is weed or a pink eye surprise 🤷😂
lol.. talking about weed.. I tried weed oil for the first time in tea couple weeks ago and I lost track of time..

But, my eyes have never bloodshot. ever...

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since the time I started taking my pre-bed Theanine, ZMA, KSM-66 and Melatonin, I wake up less in the middle of the night (just a couple times). But, every night, I take a huge poop. Is this something anyone has experienced?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Since the time I started taking my pre-bed Theanine, ZMA, KSM-66 and Melatonin, I wake up less in the middle of the night (just a couple times). But, every night, I take a huge poop. Is this something anyone has experienced?
I haven’t experienced that from any of those ingredients.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard this can be normal with night time GH use. Especially if it’s kind of like chocolate soft serve looking. And again, size, like you said.

Means your gear is legit

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve heard this can be normal with night time GH use. Especially if it’s kind of like chocolate soft serve looking. And again, size, like you said.

Means your gear is legit
Hyde.. sorry for not responding.. It's been a really tight schedule with work and gym..

hahaha.. yeah.. that's exactly the kinda poop I have been having.. but, it drains the eff out of me..

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last couple weeks have been traveling a lot. A few days I couldn't follow my diet and I my weight dropped by 7lbs (guessing it's mostly water). But, back at it since a few days proper and it feels good to eat all my meals.. where I am from, mostly the meals are oily, fatty and fried.. My stomach was upset for a few days and I felt like crap.

I have stopped seeing any drastic changes now. but posting these pics to know what you all think. If I have progressed or regressed or am I still the same.

Left pic is today and right pic was 2 weeks back

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last couple weeks have been traveling a lot. A few days I couldn't follow my diet and I my weight dropped by 7lbs (guessing it's mostly water). But, back at it since a few days proper and it feels good to eat all my meals.. where I am from, mostly the meals are oily, fatty and fried.. My stomach was upset for a few days and I felt like crap.

I have stopped seeing any drastic changes now. but posting these pics to know what you all think. If I have progressed or regressed or am I still the same.

Left pic is today and right pic was 2 weeks back
View attachment 209140View attachment 209141
You are looking pretty huge bro! I can even see the improvements made in the past two weeks mainly you look more defined now. Keep killing it!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are looking pretty huge bro! I can even see the improvements made in the past two weeks mainly you look more defined now. Keep killing it!
Thanks El.. I thought it was just the difference in lighting..

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday I begin my 12 week cut. Have 13 weeks till show day..

Got my gear plan from the coach. I think my Var and Stano dosage is high. Have to talk to coach on it. Can someone please share any insights based on your experience. I need to ask questions to my coach what I am missing. Please help!!

*****************Mon/Wed/Fri**************
1) Test Prop- 375mg/week
2) Tren A- 225mg/week
3) Masteron- 225mg/week
***************Tue/Thu/Sat****************
4) Primo- 300mg/week
***************Everyday********************
5) Anavar- 40mg pre-cardio and 40mg pre-training
6) Stano- 40mg pre-cardio and 40mg pre-training
7) IGF LR3- 100mcg/ trained muscle (1 week ON and 1 week OFF)
6) GH- 2iU/day
7) GHRP6- 500mcg/day

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Monday I begin my 12 week cut. Have 13 weeks till show day..

Got my gear plan from the coach. I think my Var and Stano dosage is high. Have to talk to coach on it. Can someone please share any insights based on your experience. I need to ask questions to my coach what I am missing. Please help!!

*****************Mon/Wed/Fri**************
1) Test Prop- 375mg/week
2) Tren A- 225mg/week
3) Masteron- 225mg/week
***************Tue/Thu/Sat****************
4) Primo- 300mg/week
***************Everyday********************
5) Anavar- 40mg pre-cardio and 40mg pre-training
6) Stano- 40mg pre-cardio and 40mg pre-training
7) IGF LR3- 100mcg/ trained muscle (1 week ON and 1 week OFF)
6) GH- 2iU/day
7) GHRP6- 500mcg/day
3 things:
1)could you get by with 60mg Var, and can you wait 2-4 weeks to start it?
2)can you wait 4 weeks to start the Winstrol? You don’t need it 3 months out to bring a similar condition in the end.
3)how long is GHRP6 going to be in there? Seems like a very bad trade, spiking ravenous hunger in a cut just for a bit of extra GH…could promote binging/blowing your diet.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 things:
1)could you get by with 60mg Var, and can you wait 2-4 weeks to start it?-
2)can you wait 4 weeks to start the Winstrol? You don’t need it 3 months out to bring a similar condition in the end.
3)how long is GHRP6 going to be in there? Seems like a very bad trade, spiking ravenous hunger in a cut just for a bit of extra GH…could promote binging/blowing your diet.
I was thinking 40-60mg/day. I have been on Var for almost 23 weeks now continuous. I asked if I can take a break and coach said, we will keep it till competition.
I am already on Stano (tabs) since last 8 weeks I believe.
on GHRP6. that's a very good question. I shouldn't really need it since it kicks up my appetite. Let me ask.

Thanks Hyde.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spoke to my coach.

We keep Var and Stana at 60mg. He still wants to keep Stana.
GHRP-6 is gone and so is LR3.

Thanks again for your help, Hyde.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm in and following, I'd be really uncomfortable taking advice from someone telling me to run orals for so long, most of the guys I know that compete don't add orals till the last 8 weeks, sometimes 6. Either way, looks like your making good progress.

On a side note I'm curious, how often does your coach ask you for bloodwork

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Means your gear is legit
I've heard this too, ppl taking massive gh shits lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in and following, I'd be really uncomfortable taking advice from someone telling me to run orals for so long, most of the guys I know that compete don't add orals till the last 8 weeks, sometimes 6. Either way, looks like your making good progress.

On a side note I'm curious, how often does your coach ask you for bloodwork
Thanks for the follow!! I have been asking my coach to put a break on orals for a while.. But, he want's to keep it.

My blood work is done every 8 weeks. Another 4 weeks to go for next round.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the follow!! I have been asking my coach to put a break on orals for a while.. But, he want's to keep it.

My blood work is done every 8 weeks. Another 4 weeks to go for next round.
Nice, I was gonna say if he's pushing orals hard but not pushing you to give him your bloodwork then he's probably not interested in your well being. At least he's checking on stuff. I might have missed it but what catagory are you going for. Current bodyweight and planned end weight

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, I was gonna say if he's pushing orals hard but not pushing you to give him your bloodwork then he's probably not interested in your well being. At least he's checking on stuff. I might have missed it but what catagory are you going for. Current bodyweight and planned end weight
I mentioned in a post above.. I really wish I could hire a coach from outside India. I still feel a lot of things are not done proper here. I have made changes to the diet what my coach has sent based on what I like and digest well, keeping marcos the same. But, every time when the diet is updated he sends out the plan which isn't updated as per the changes made. And honestly, I had to tell him that I am getting bloodwork done before he could suggest or tell me when to get it done. I shouldn't be reminding him of these things.

Here we don't have classic physique as a category in small shows. It's Physique and Open BB. So, I'll compete in open. Current BW is 195lbs. Since this will be my first show, not sure what BW I'll end up with. But, coach mentioned that I should be able to compete at 175-180lbs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mentioned in a post above.. I really wish I could hire a coach from outside India. I still feel a lot of things are not done proper here. I have made changes to the diet what my coach has sent based on what I like and digest well, keeping marcos the same. But, every time when the diet is updated he sends out the plan which isn't updated as per the changes made. And honestly, I had to tell him that I am getting bloodwork done before he could suggest or tell me when to get it done. I shouldn't be reminding him of these things.

Here we don't have classic physique as a category in small shows. It's Physique and Open BB. So, I'll compete in open. Current BW is 195lbs. Since this will be my first show, not sure what BW I'll end up with. But, coach mentioned that I should be able to compete at 175-180lbs.
Ya that's tough, there's some really good coaches you can hire online that will do weekly check ins, monitor everything to a T and make you send them regular training footage and posing. Jordan peters was great for that but he's no longer taking clients. Unfortunately most of the top online coaches are very, very expensive. The training program and cycles are not nearly as important as the monitoring of diet and physique from a trained eye and experienced prep coach