My finifenx results

dawg_muay

Awards
Well I know a lot of people haven't tried this product yet so I figured I would post my results of it to maybe help some of you.

I am currently 3 1/2 weeks into a cylce of this. My dosage was as follows. The first 2 weeks i took 3mls 3 times a day. Week 3 I started 6mls 3 times a day.

Results: Gained 10lbs (of muslces, not fat) Bench press max is up 20lbs. Not sure about my squat max, because it is hard to find a spotter, but a rough guess would be about 20-25lbs. It seems that everytime I do squats I am able to add more weight to the bar. (well the same is prolly true for every excersice).

This stuff is really incredible. Well worth the money. Even after my workouts I have this intense pump feeling that last almost all day. It also seems that my recovery time has increased dramatically. I can go as heavy as I want on any given day and it seems the next day I have only a slight feeling of soreness.

I would recommend this stuff to anyone. Maybe a little pricey but it is well worth the investment.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I had similar results when i stacked this with 1,4 ADD... great product which I plan on running a nice long cycle of in the summer

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
you went from 9 to 18ml? wow pretty big increase.

but it had good results which is good to hear. when did you start seeing increases in lifts and weight?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
finifenx is diff from finigenx? or typo

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
i believe dawg followed the instructions on the bottle... 3ml 3x a day then up it to 6ml 3x a day...
I did a 9mL for 6 week cycle, along with a low dose (600mg) of 1,4 add.
As far as the 1,4 went i felt a huge increase in appetite.
Now for the finigenX, i can't be certain it was from the finigenx solely, but I started seeing increase in weights after about two and ahalf weeks on cycle... the weight gains were fairly steady at about 2-3lbs a week..
Sides were none at all- not even bacne which i get most of the time while on cycle- probably one of my favorite anabolics on the market today, unfortunatly i don't have enuf money to get a couple bottles but soon =D

dawg_muay

Awards
yeh... it was a typo. (finigenx) I started seeing an increase in the weights at the start of the second week. Also saw an increase in appetiate.

Side effects: None really. Although I can sometimes be a lil irritable.

Also this stuff makes me want to workout while I am in the gym. I find myself having to force myself to leave the gym after about an hour. It just seems like I could keep going and going.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey about the 1,4add it's still around isn't it (I not asking for a source just if it's still legal). I thought someone on the board said that it didn't get banned last year.

Thanks
WannaGro

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
to my knowledge it is not banned... seeing as i bought it legally after the ban
but no companies produce it anymore and all the companies that sold it are sold out-
i sure as hell can't get anymore =/

VitaminT

Awards
It's good to hear that you've been experiencing good results. But... I am skeptical to big numbers (10lbs of muscle in 3.5 weeks) without side effects. Have you noticed any shutdown?

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I've seen such great posts on finigenx but everyone always says its works better when they up the dosage after two weeks like the bottle says. Why not just run it almost full dosage for 4-5 weeks and buy another bottle?

dawg_muay

Awards
No I haven't noticed any shutdown. I know it seems hard to believe but this stuff is awesome. 10lbs of muscle isn't hard to achieve on this. My diet is very clean, I try to consume at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. (1 1/2 would be better but isn't also easy to achieve)

Not sure why you couldn't start out the cyle by upping the dosage to the 6mls 3 times a day. When I do anotherr cycle of this I might go that route and see if I notice any difference.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dawg,

Glad to hear the great results from your Finigenix cycle!! I do think 10lbs of pure LBM may be a bit of wishful thinking though...your bench would be up much higher than 20lbs if that was the case.

BV

dawg_muay

Awards
good point BigVrunga. Maybe i should get my body fat % but just by the looks of my body I can't notice any bulge. I wish I would have taken before and after pics. For my next cycle I am def. gonna do that. Right now I gotta decide what kind of post cylce I need to do.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Well..hormones can cause an electrolyte imbalance that can cause you to retain water - which could make your muscles look real 'full' without a lot of fat gain.

cgcrz8

Awards
how many bottles was your cycle on finigenx? I only bought one but I doubt that's enough for one cycle.

dawg_muay

Awards
On my 2nd bottle right now. Depending on how many weeks you want to run the cycle really. 2 bottles will last roughly about 4 weeks maybe a lil longer. Like I said just depends on how many weeks you choose to run your cycle.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
to my knowledge it is not banned... seeing as i bought it legally after the ban
but no companies produce it anymore and all the companies that sold it are sold out-
i sure as hell can't get anymore =/
I had no result besides appetite and so I'm willing to part of a few grams i have left... ;)

eGhost

Awards
Good to hear of your success so far. I ordered 2 bottles along with with some PCT products last week and it should be here on Wednesday. I've done allot of research on this product and haven't seen a negative review of it yet other then some complaining of price. I look forward to seeing your results as more time passes. Don't forget to keep us up to date!

eGhost.

lil dave

Awards
Great board. I've learned alot--mostly that I still have more to learn.

Dawg_Muay or anyone else who has done a finigenx-cycle--
What was your dosing schedule and duration of your finigenx-only cycle? Also what was your actual pct schedule? I'm interested in doing a finigenx-only cycle as well and so far you and eGhost are the only 2 people that have done that. Your results that you reported sound great. tia.