My cycle... And stacking, please advise...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
So it all began in late february when I was still bulking, doing epistane. I have been using 50mcg of T3 most of the time with some bouts of 75mcg and 100mcg while cutting hard in weeks 3, 4 and 5.

Week 1 : Epi 30mg a day
Week 2 : Epi 40mg a day
Then I got invited to australia, and I went into cutting mode
Week 3 : Epi 50mg a day
But I don't know, epistane isn't right for me for cutting, so that was that for the epi. I switched over to something else on hand, phera-vol
Week 4 : Phera 30mg a day, I think this is when I ran some pMGF
Week 5 : Phera 45mg a day, It was sometime before my injectables arrived that I ran pMGF
And then, finally, my injectables arrived. They were scheduled to make it here for week 2. I was getting nervous.
Week 6 : 45mg a day phera-vol, 700mg testosterone Prop/Phenylprop, 1200mg testosterone Enan/Cyp/Deca (Test CDE)
Week 7 : 400mg test P/PP, 1200mg test CDE
I left for Australia 4 days into week 7, and I knew I only had test enanthate waiting for me over there.
Week 8 : 900mg test E ($250 for 10cc, ouch), GH 5IU ED, PG-CL 150mcg ED
Week 9 : 900mg test E , GH 5IU ED, PG-CL 150mcg ED
And then I left for Canada 4 days into week 10
Week 10: 1,000mg Testosterone, blended and not, some GH, some PG-CL and then some GHRP-6 and some hexarelin, oh and some pMGF also
Week 11: 1,000mg Test CDE, 60mg Anavar ED, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, pMGF
Week 12: 1,000mg Test CDE, 120mg Anavar ED, 750mg Boldenone Cypionate, 50mg proviron, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, pMGF
Week 13: 1,000mg Test CDE, 120mg Anavar ED, 750mg Boldenone Cypionate, 100mg proviron, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, pMGF

EDIT: I plan on starting IGF-1 @ 50-80mcg immediately postworkout in the last muscle trained starting with week 14.

This is where I stand ATM, a few days into week 13. I have been re-bulking slightly and then maintaining/recomping (Damn I love anavar! Especially at 120mg!!!) in the last few weeks and now it will be time to start cutting again. The boldenone will start kicking in, I will add clen and up the T3.

Now I have a question: How wise is it to add 50-60mg of winny to the above? Var is not very toxic, I know, but 120mg is pretty high... And winny is pretty toxic... I have been pre-loading liver protectants for 2 weeks ATM, the preload will total 3 weeks until I add winny. How high can I go with it without running too many risks of hepatotoxicity?

Ideas?

Thanks.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
awesome stack.

i think u can handle the addition of winny...bloodwork to follow...

why no igf-1 use?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
also...are you using hex and ghrp separate or hexatropin-6 (both mixed correct?)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised about the IGF-1 not being there...

250 for 10cc...damn dude.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
also...are you using hex and ghrp separate or hexatropin-6 (both mixed correct?)
I am injecting them, each from its own vial. Together I find them equivalent to a reasonable dose of GH, at a fraction of the (Canadian) price...

I'm surprised about the IGF-1 not being there...

250 for 10cc...damn dude.
Yeah that is insane.

You are right, I forgot to include IGF-1, maybe because I'm on/off it all the time.... I will edit the first post.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Didn't know you always did the on/off thing...nice

But this looks good...really good.

I would run the var. you had some pretty harsh orals earlier in this cycle, ya know?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Looking big and cut there PumpingIron, nice work.

What, phera-vol is harsh? Even if it is, it's been 8 weeks and I was running liver protection the whole way and now preloading for 3 weeks. I am not saying it is not harsh and I will be OK, I am just pointing out what exactly I did in order to get a good assessment of where I stand.

I guess I should have some bloodwork done? My doc will want to check my testosterone levels...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'd throw some extras on the bloodwork anyways...i mean if they're taking it, you might as well make sure everything runs right...

Thanks for the compliment man.

But I always thought I'd wanna try winny, but after thinking about it, I'm going to opt for var next year...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hm, yeah, so 60mg winny and 120mg var = no problemo? Is that right?