First Cycle stacking info

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys.
I m planing to run my first cycle ever.
Till today i was "wasting" money natural anabolic , with little to no benefits gains.
Anyway, i was planing to run BPS Dermacrine solo, for 8 weeks then pct, and after that lgd cycle.
But then i thought to add Lgd 4033 to the dermacrine, and run then both for 8 weeks then pct 4 weeks.
I plan to run it second week in August, right after holidays.
Goal is to recomp, my stats are 190cm ( 6,23 Feet) and 227lb (102kg) with bodyfat around 20%.
Got the clomid ready and BPS Dermacrine.

So my question are:
-How should i dose the Lgd 4033 and Dermacrine?
-My clomids pills are 50mg and i got 30 of them.
Should i split them and dose 25mg and take 1 every day for a month?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Can't comment on the dermacrine as I have no experience with it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you made the right choice adding the lgd.

From memory most guys run dermacrine @ 3-5 pumps per day on-cycle. If you only have one bottle, and dont wish to buy another, Id maybe calculate the max daily dose you can do for the 8wks.

Its likely that LGD will mess up your lipids, and possibly BP. If you can swing it, get pre-cycle bloods done (full hormone panel, lipids, cbc, maybe liver enzymes too). And invest in a bicep cuff blood pressure monitor.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
k tnx guys
12mg lgd ?
I have read that 5mg is the sweet spot for most, but then again i saw ppl runing it 15mg, so that all made me confused.

as far the dermacrine goes, i got 2 bottles.
cant do bloodworks.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im arguably overcautious, but if it were me, Id do the first few days at least at 4 or 5mg (not sure what dosing your lgd product is), and then increase from there. The idea is to initially assess for any acute reactions. Last thing you want is a pounding fukn headache cos you jumped straight in at 15mg and fubar'd your blood pressure.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes indeed, gona start low.
Do i need on cycle support?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes indeed, gona start low.
Do i need on cycle support?
Again, I tend to be cautious, so ultimately what you do will be your call.

Youll be putting yourself in the best possible position for decreasing the potential for sides if you are disciplined and consistent with

Water intake (plenty)
Good nutritious food (heart and cardiovascular health...gainz arent all about the protonz!)

Nail them, and youve got 91% of it down.

Depending on diet, theres a million supps you could take to further augment healthy intake. But, again, if diet is truly mint, you dont need to go nuts.

I would recommend getting an AI, though. A cycle like this you prolly wont need it, but like an emergency 'chute if you need it but dont have it...

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
8-10mg on the lgd is usually more than enough for significant strength increase. Be prepared to deal with some lethargy

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Not sure about the Dermacrine, but start off with at least 8/10 mgs of the LGD for the first couple weeks. Then increase as needed, up to 15 or 20 - if you didn't have any sort of "test base" (which I believe dermacrine should function as, yes?) I wouldn't recommend going over 10, despite the fact the gains really get explosive at those higher doses, just because of the lethargy.

But you should be fine with the DHEA in your system, so push it as far as you're comfortable, I say.

Your Clomid protocol is fine.

Good luck!

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, dermacrine should work as test base...tho i can buy something else, any suggestion is welcomed...but dosing lgd 20mg is way to much, no ?
After all i read, saw, and everything, i concluded to run lgd at 5mg for 4 weeks, then at 10 at 4 weeks..

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, dermacrine should work as test base...tho i can buy something else, any suggestion is welcomed...but dosing lgd 20mg is way to much, no ?
After all i read, saw, and everything, i concluded to run lgd at 5mg for 4 weeks, then at 10 at 4 weeks..
If your pills are 5mg why not dose 5/5/10/10/10/10/15/15?

I'm getting my recommendation from here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html

This was written by yates84. He knows his shyt!

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i can does it like that.
Didnt bought the lgd yet, only the clomid and dermacrine, so i can buy the 5mg pills, np.

What kind of gains are we looking here at ?
Lets say everything is on spot( i know that every body works different and reacts different to chems, but lets say for average joe, how much lbm can one get with lgd + dermacrine for 8 weeks ?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i can does it like that.
Didnt bought the lgd yet, only the clomid and dermacrine, so i can buy the 5mg pills, np.

What kind of gains are we looking here at ?
Lets say everything is on spot( i know that every body works different and reacts different to chems, but lets say for average joe, how much lbm can one get with lgd + dermacrine for 8 weeks ?
In my opinion you should be able to put on 6-8 lbs of lbm. This will be all diet dependent of course.

Calculate your TDEE, take some measurements, watch the scale and adjust accordingly. You should be gtg!

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Less than 10 mgs of LGD is pointlessly low, imo. And 20 is definitely high, but absolutely not "way too much" when you've got a base to ward off lethargy. The pumps on 15+ mgs are unreal.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i want to double check everything and make sure i m doing it right since this is going to be my first cycle other then natural booster.
All what matters are lbm gains, idc rly about pumps.
So if i m going to see more gains with 20mg, i m willing to do it.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Well i want to double check everything and make sure i m doing it right since this is going to be my first cycle other then natural booster.
All what matters are lbm gains, idc rly about pumps.
So if i m going to see more gains with 20mg, i m willing to do it.
Work up to it or it will definitely throw you for a loop. Real lgd will give you lethargy no matter what. I start at 10mg and only after I get used to it do I move up to 15mg. For me personally thats the sweet spot.
Just my experience. Ymmv

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought i combat the lethargy with dermacrine, no ?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The dermacrine should be sufficient. Theres plenty of feedback on here from guys who have run it with LGD successfully before.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys is Fusion supplements legit ?
Cuz i found a good price on their lgd, but never heard of them.
I m here in Germany, so its not that easy to find lgd.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered Olympus labs Legend lgd 4033.
Gona start with 4mg then work up my way to 16-20, depending on how i feel.
Got also arimidex as ai, in case estro sides kick in ( as i m higher body fat and dermacrine can incrase estro ).

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So guys, i wanna update this:
-gained 4kg ( 8,8lbs )
-lost 1 inch around my waist
-gained around 0,8 inch in my shoulders
-sick pumps at 16mg
-strenght went up crazy

-Lethargy : only the first 5 days
-Libido: same and often higher then normal
-Moodines: incrased temper/aggressivity ( was the worest side effect for me, and the only one tbh )
-Hunger didnt incrase, had to force myself often to get the 500+ surplus calories
-Vasculrity- even i m higher bf, my veins pooped out like never seen before, esp on arms
Optical : no difference honestly, but the scale says 4kg more, and i sure didnt gain 1g of fat, waist is smaller, and all of my jeans "are bigger" :)

I used Olympus Labs Legend 8 weeks at:
8/12/12/12/16/16/16/16

-90% of the gains came in week 5-6

-To combat lethargy i used Bps Dermacrine 8 weeks long at 4 pumps.
-I was sweating a lot, mostly when i was sleeping, cold sweats for all the 8 weeks.

-My nipples started to hurt at week 2, so i used arimidex anastrozole for 1 week, 0,5mg eod and other week 0,25mg eod.
Maybe i didnt need it, but the again better safe then sorry.
Atm in pct, clomid 50/50/25/25