My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Another great log of this combo. Going to have to get me some CN! Keep killing it bro!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18:
Today was arms and a couple sets of traps. All im gonna say is that i was lookin ****in hyoooooggeee!!!! Pumped up and dense and full. By far my favorite day on this stack is arm day! Kept gettin looks n stares n whatnot, which hey i wont complain! Strength and mind muscle connection was awesome as well.

Ratings:
Pump: 10/10
Strength:9/10
Vascularity:9/10
Mind Muscle:10/10

Couldnt be more pleased with todays workout and how my muscles are looking.
WOW! I with reviews like this one just gets me more anxious to start my stack :biggthumpup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been busy with work gents, but when i get back from this chest n tri workout i will be updating for my back workout and my chest workout!

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Damn, this stuff sounds awesome. I may have to give it a run.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20:

Mondays workout was back/traps/ and some bis. Didnt take meso as it was a night workout with a day shift the next day, but i did take the CN. I wont sugarcoat it, the workout sucked. Not exactly sure why but nothing was there, no pump, my head wasnt in the game, nothing. We win some though and we lose some, and so far with this stack, ive won a ton and lost a little, so hey, no big deal.

Ratings:
Pump: 5/10
Vascularity:5/10
Mind Muscle:5/10
Strength:7/10

Like i said, very sub par workout, but hey , no big deal it happens to all of us.

Day 21:
No workout yesterday, just did some MCMAP training for PT

Day 22:
Today was Chest, tris, and a lil traps.. I must say today was a biggggg redemption from monday. The pump in my chest was very iffy, but i attribute that to the exercises i chose. The pump in my tris and traps though was a different story. Just rediculous! Strength today wasnt bad, didnt improve much though. Great workout though, my arms n chest are shaking.

Ratings:
Pump: 8.5/10
Vascularity:8/10
Strength:8/10
Mind Muscle:9/10

So overall a very good workout. Tomorrow will be legs most likely but is always subject to change!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome update!

Good to see todays workotu go better, nothing worse then one of those days going into the gym and just not feeling it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try emptying the cn into the meso.......hits harder and faster. i freakin love it.

btw-the cn doesn't effect taste of the meso, imo. just makes it slightly more grainy-but results are definately worth it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome update!

Good to see todays workotu go better, nothing worse then one of those days going into the gym and just not feeling it.
Thanks brother, just trying to give yall a good log so people can really see how good these products are.

Yea it does suck but hey, **** happens. Just picked up n moved on n killed it today!

try emptying the cn into the meso.......hits harder and faster. i freakin love it.

btw-the cn doesn't effect taste of the meso, imo. just makes it slightly more grainy-but results are definately worth it.

Nice! Ill give that a go tomorrow for sure and report back with how it works. How many cap do you use if it hits harder n faster? Im taking 5 right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother, just trying to give yall a good log so people can really see how good these products are.

Yea it does suck but hey, **** happens. Just picked up n moved on n killed it today!

Nice! Ill give that a go tomorrow for sure and report back with how it works. How many cap do you use if it hits harder n faster? Im taking 5 right now.
i put 4 caps into meso and 2 more caps by themself. trust me, more effective...:biggthumpup:

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
lol ... yea you guys got me breaking up the caps and putting the powder right into the meso and then drinking it .... this board is addictive !! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol ... yea you guys got me breaking up the caps and putting the powder right into the meso and then drinking it .... this board is addictive !! :)
how is that working for ya?

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
working great... in about 35 minutes will be dosing the meso/cn and getting ready to blow up shoulders and triceps !! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
working great... in about 35 minutes will be dosing the meso/cn and getting ready to blow up shoulders and triceps !! :)
hell yeah...i did circuit training this morning and still feel pumped.:cheers:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:argh: I can't wait to start breaking my CN caps into meso next!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23:
Yesterday was legs and shoulders and boy what a sick sick workout!! Took my scoop of meso and CN, forgot to take apart the CN caps and dump them into the meso. Oh well ill do it next time.

Todays workout was insane though and my legs and shoulders were aching by the time we were done killing em!! Strength is still steadily going up which im pleased with and my legs are definitely growing!!

Ratings:
Pump: 10/10
Vascularity: N/A
Mind Muscle:9/10

Day 24:

Today was arms and some traps. No meso but i did take the CN of course. Still to this day this is my favorite day for pumps and fullness.. Arms are looking just monstrous. Everyone at work tells me for halloween i should be the hulk. Vascularity in my forearms and tris is getting sick. Strength is also on the up n up for arms as well. I just cant say enough good things about this stack, its just phenominal. Ive had one bad workout out of what, like 20? Thats insane.

Ratings:
Pump: 11/10
Strength: 10/10
Mind Muscle: 9/10

Just simply an amazing workout and 99% of the time i leave the gym more n more pleased.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gt-i feel the same way. i just can't help telling everyone how good this stack is. results are insane.:biggthumpup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gt-i feel the same way. i just can't help telling everyone how good this stack is. results are insane.:biggthumpup:

No workout slated for today or tomorrow, PT tomorrow though. Monday will be killing back/bis/traps!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No workout slated for today or tomorrow, PT tomorrow though. Monday will be killing back/bis/traps!!!
do marines still do a decent workout on pt or have they wussed out since the old days, lol. :usa2:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do marines still do a decent workout on pt or have they wussed out since the old days, lol. :usa2:
I have heard alot of the training has changed. I think in one of Army Guys logs he was complaining he had to attend some sort of sensitivty training and wasn't allowed to do things to the trainees that he used to be able to due.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have heard alot of the training has changed. I think in one of Army Guys logs he was complaining he had to attend some sort of sensitivty training and wasn't allowed to do things to the trainees that he used to be able to due.
i think they even have women doing the same pt with the men now. things aint what they used to be. i know there are some badass women-but in general they would have to make the pt tests more wussy for the women to pass.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think they even have women doing the same pt with the men now. things aint what they used to be. i know there are some badass women-but in general they would have to make the pt tests more wussy for the women to pass.
If it means anything my cousin recently went through basic training for the navy and said it was Hell!! But he cant really compare it to what it was before or if it was even any different but he said it was pretty tough. He came back home and came over for dinner one night with his wife and was just telling me stories all night about the training over there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If it means anything my cousin recently went through basic training for the navy and said it was Hell!! But he cant really compare it to what it was before or if it was even any different but he said it was pretty tough. He came back home and came over for dinner one night with his wife and was just telling me stories all night about the training over there.
hahaha-i went through basic at great lakes at the end of viet nam, and i thought it was cake. i think i was in better shape before than after, lol. did he do basic with women???

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PT in the fleet most weeks is a joke, we play a lot of football or powerball. The PT at the school house was insanity and PT in bootcamp wasnt to bad either. Hell i was able to go with a broken foot for 2 weeks in bootcamp before i was made to goto medical lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The PT in the fleet most weeks is a joke, we play a lot of football or powerball. The PT at the school house was insanity and PT in bootcamp wasnt to bad either. Hell i was able to go with a broken foot for 2 weeks in bootcamp before i was made to goto medical lol.
damn-it's even worse than i thought. you probably got a good gym on base though, right?

hey, you do pt test's with women or do they have their own less rigid standard?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn-it's even worse than i thought. you probably got a good gym on base though, right?

hey, you do pt test's with women or do they have their own less rigid standard?
The base gym here is friggin terrible. Small and crowded but i make it work or i goto the one out in town. They do PT tests with us and yea they get some lower standards.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The base gym here is friggin terrible. Small and crowded but i make it work or i goto the one out in town. They do PT tests with us and yea they get some lower standards.
damn-back in the day the military invested heavily in fitness. the base gyms were top of the line. really sorry to hear that.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn-back in the day the military invested heavily in fitness. the base gyms were top of the line. really sorry to hear that.
Most are great, Beauforts just isnt the best. We got a lotta stuff, just not a big enough facility. But they are building a new one, ill be gone before ill really be able to enjoy it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most are great, Beauforts just isnt the best. We got a lotta stuff, just not a big enough facility. But they are building a new one, ill be gone before ill really be able to enjoy it.
good-i guess, lol. both norfolk and san diego had terrific gyms and you seen softball fields/basketball and tennis courts everywhere and navy exchange had a liberal policy of checking out every sporting equiptment you could think of. you could see guys running everywhere you looked. both ships i was stationed to had great gyms fully equipted and we could run of flight deck when they weren't doing flight ops-had baketball cout in hanger bay when room allowed and every friday night we had smokers in the hanger bay.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25:

Today was back/traps and i took 1 scoop meso and my 5 creatine nitrate. Workout was top notch like usual. Really good pump, mind muscle connection, and contractions. Very good workout and felt very full and vascular. Theres really not much more to say about the workouts, they are just bar non the best ive had from a non hormonal stack. Tomorrow will be chest/tris.

Ratings:
Pump:10/10
Mind Muscle: 10/10

Like i said great workout, nice pump, couldnt be happier!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 25:

Today was back/traps and i took 1 scoop meso and my 5 creatine nitrate. Workout was top notch like usual. Really good pump, mind muscle connection, and contractions. Very good workout and felt very full and vascular. Theres really not much more to say about the workouts, they are just bar non the best ive had from a non hormonal stack. Tomorrow will be chest/tris.

Ratings:

Amazing feedback! Meso and Creatine Nitrate seems to be the best pre-workout stack out right now.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 25:

Ratings:

When you take 5 caps CN pre workout do you then only take 3 after the workout? Or 5 more? I have been doing 4/4 like the label suggested but am thinking about playing with it some and slowly adding more to see how it is

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you take 5 caps CN pre workout do you then only take 3 after the workout? Or 5 more? I have been doing 4/4 like the label suggested but am thinking about playing with it some and slowly adding more to see how it is
I take 5 pre and 2 after. Has been working out amazingly well.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ima try 5 pre for my next workout and see if there is much difference from 4

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be back later tonight with my updates for yesterday and tonight!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 26:

So day 26 was chest/tris/and bis since i forgot to do them with back on monday. Yet again another stellar friggin workout. Strength and pumps out of this world. The pumps hurt and my forearms were so pumped it was hard to squeeze. Strength keeps going up and vascularity is looking good for being 204.5 lbs. Arms were so pumped and chest is nice n sore today.

Ratings:
Pumps: 12/10 Just uber rediculous, n yes i said uber!!
Vascularity: 9/10
MInd Muscle: 9/10

Day 27:
Today was the infamous leg day. Man was it a killer leg day. Legs were shaking and tight afterword n i wanted to puke!! Perfect leg day!! Not much to really say about legs, strength is still going up and pumps are amazing.

Ratings:
Pumps: 9/10

So ive got two days left of the Creatine Nitrate and multiple days left of the Meso. I cant say enough good things about this stack and am very thankful that APS sent it to me, not only has it gotten me back in my groove and put the pep back in my step, but im stronger and have definitely added fullness and new muscle. VEry very pleased.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 26:

So day 26 was chest/tris/and bis since i forgot to do them with back on monday. Yet again another stellar friggin workout. Strength and pumps out of this world. The pumps hurt and my forearms were so pumped it was hard to squeeze. Strength keeps going up and vascularity is looking good for being 204.5 lbs. Arms were so pumped and chest is nice n sore today.

Ratings:
Pumps: 12/10 Just uber rediculous, n yes i said uber!!
Vascularity: 9/10
MInd Muscle: 9/10

Day 27:
Today was the infamous leg day. Man was it a killer leg day. Legs were shaking and tight afterword n i wanted to puke!! Perfect leg day!! Not much to really say about legs, strength is still going up and pumps are amazing.

Ratings:
Pumps: 9/10

So ive got two days left of the Creatine Nitrate and multiple days left of the Meso. I cant say enough good things about this stack and am very thankful that APS sent it to me, not only has it gotten me back in my groove and put the pep back in my step, but im stronger and have definitely added fullness and new muscle. VEry very pleased.
This log is sick, everyone seems to be responding real well to Creatine Nitrate, when we say it's unlike any other creatine, it's TRUE!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This log is sick, everyone seems to be responding real well to Creatine Nitrate, when we say it's unlike any other creatine, it's TRUE!
These products are sick! Cant wait to add more to the arsenal!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey gents the bottle is gone and i am sad!!! haha

Anyways tomorrow i will get up a full summary/review of both products and how they went down and compared to others like it...well i take that back...cuz there aint nothin like the Meso/Creatine Nitrate stack!!! :biggthumpup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Anyways tomorrow i will get up a full summary/review of both products and how they went down and compared to others like it...well i take that back...cuz there aint nothin like the Meso/Creatine Nitrate stack!!! :biggthumpup:
can i get an amen.....:biggthumpup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

O YEAH!!!! :biggthumpup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok gents here she is, my final review. Would have gotten it up yesterday, but got last minute word that i had to prepare something for work this morning so i was busy busy last night.

Summary:

First of all i must say the combination of these two products is just rediculous. From the pumps and the fullness to the vascularity the strength and the mind muscle connection. My muscles have never felt this full or dense before on creatine, PERIOD. The mind muscle and the stimulation from Meso was perfect and spot on. I actualy found my perfect dose to be at 3/4ths a scoop. For creatine nitrate it was 5 caps pre 2 caps post. I literaly would walk around just feeling massive, or id turn around and look at my back and my traps would be pumped full of blood.. One key marker with me and products is, that if they really work my traps take on a certain look, and honestly its really only hormonals that do this to me because of the pump. Welllll guess what stack also did this to me? Yup you bet, the Creatine nitrate meso stack.

As far as pre workouts ive used, you name it ive probly tried it. NOShotgun, Jack3d, Ragnarok, C-Bol, Plasmajet, Superpump, hyperdraulix, im sure im forgetting so many more, but anyways noone of these could keep up with the CN/Meso stack, just nowhere close!!

Review:

Strength: 9/10; really didnt start till about week 2 but at week 2 ish got crazy, very nice strength gains week every day just about. Id love to see what these products could do for say 8 or so weeks.
Pumps: 10/10; the pumps and fullness were just disgusting!
Vascularity:8/10; while its not the most vascular ive ever been, i will say that the vascularity was impressive for where i was at in relation to my weight.
Mind Muscle:8.5/10; when i took the meso it was definitely there.

Thats it for my summary and review, id like to thank JD and APS for making this happen and allowing me to log two amazing products for them, job well done gents!

Josh

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i think you liked it.........:bling:

great review.:drillsergeant:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok gents here she is, my final review. Would have gotten it up yesterday, but got last minute word that i had to prepare something for work this morning so i was busy busy last night.

Summary:

First of all i must say the combination of these two products is just rediculous. From the pumps and the fullness to the vascularity the strength and the mind muscle connection. My muscles have never felt this full or dense before on creatine, PERIOD. The mind muscle and the stimulation from Meso was perfect and spot on. I actualy found my perfect dose to be at 3/4ths a scoop. For creatine nitrate it was 5 caps pre 2 caps post. I literaly would walk around just feeling massive, or id turn around and look at my back and my traps would be pumped full of blood.. One key marker with me and products is, that if they really work my traps take on a certain look, and honestly its really only hormonals that do this to me because of the pump. Welllll guess what stack also did this to me? Yup you bet, the Creatine nitrate meso stack.

As far as pre workouts ive used, you name it ive probly tried it. NOShotgun, Jack3d, Ragnarok, C-Bol, Plasmajet, Superpump, hyperdraulix, im sure im forgetting so many more, but anyways noone of these could keep up with the CN/Meso stack, just nowhere close!!

Review:

Strength: 9/10; really didnt start till about week 2 but at week 2 ish got crazy, very nice strength gains week every day just about. Id love to see what these products could do for say 8 or so weeks.
Pumps: 10/10; the pumps and fullness were just disgusting!
Vascularity:8/10; while its not the most vascular ive ever been, i will say that the vascularity was impressive for where i was at in relation to my weight.
Mind Muscle:8.5/10; when i took the meso it was definitely there.

Thats it for my summary and review, id like to thank JD and APS for making this happen and allowing me to log two amazing products for them, job well done gents!

Josh
Amazing review! Thank you very much, for taking your time out to log our products, it was a great log to follow!