My 6 week log of Primordial Performance 1-T LV stacked with Superdrone LV !

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya dont even let that phase u. Ur arm is def too big for that machine.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
lol I guess that could be the case, since It was pretty snug when I put it through the hole. Oh well... I guess I'll just keep taking 1g of hawthorne berry a day and maybe even invest in a handheld monitor.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I guess that could be the case, since It was pretty snug when I put it through the hole. Oh well... I guess I'll just keep taking 1g of hawthorne berry a day and maybe even invest in a handheld monitor.
I think the max is like 13in arms :censored:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I would go up to 2g That was the sweet spot for me.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I tried high dose celery seed extract along with moderately high dose ubiquinol and no hawthorne berry on my P-Plex cycle and neither the celery seed or the ubiq made a dent in my BP. They did make a nice dent in my pocket though.

I strongly suggest investing in an at home BP monitor. You kind of need to be at rest when you take your BP, and take BP readings semi-regularly to get an idea of where you are actually at (and titrate your HBE dose accurately).

You can try slowing increase the hawthorne dosage and watch for signs of hypotension like light-headedness and unsteadiness and so on without a BP monitor. Just have to be careful not to overdo it.

Those WM things are garbage.

Get one of these:

Amazon.com: Omron HEM-780/HEM-780N3 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit Cuff: Health & Personal Care

Hawthorne berry is a lot cheaper than bottles of celery seed extract that are really going to do little for your BP IME. So the money you spend on a few bottles of celery extract...well, just get the BP monitor and titrate your HBE dose until you reach a satisfactory BP level. You will get better results in BP control and you will have a BP monitor for future cycles (tren, p-plex, superdrol, lots of them send BP thru the f-ing roof). BTW, some doctor clinics actually use the above BP monitor to speed up the patient "process" b/c they have so many, so it is solid. I have one myself and I recommend this one to others.

Also, here is a cheap, good idea, not to replace the above advice. I don't use HBE b/c I have a weird reaction to it, so I have limited BP control options. Someone (celc5) gave me this idea and it seems to help. You are probably already taking 3-5g taurine/day for methyl cramps/pumps right? Up it to 20g/day, divided through the day, and keep fluid intake high, and the higher dose taurine seems to have a noticeable diuretic effect which should help lower your BP a bit (just not as much as a well-titrated dose of HBE).

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Same weight this morning, could probably be due to a drop in cals over the weekend since my cheat meals got me all bloated and feeling like ****. Started today off well though, nice big breakfast, complex carbs and lots of protein, lifting for chest in a couple of hours, I'll keep you guys posted!

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
189.0 lb this morning. Yesterday wasn't a very good day for me. My workout was earlier than usual which didnt allow me to get my usual amount of meals in. I also didn't get good sleep the night before. Strength during my lifts was there, I actually broke my incline smith record which made me happy, but I definitely had some significant joint pain in my forearms and shoulders. I picked up some super cissus rx by USPlabs and took 3 on a half empty stomach which wasn't really a good idea because it made me feel nauseous, suppressed my appetite, and slowed digestion. Hopefully today ends up being a better overall day diet and training wise. Tomorrow I'll be upping the dose to .75 ml three times a day on the superdrone. I hope it doesn't increase the lethargy, but I'll let you know. That's all for today...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that you had a bad day, you'll be right on track again in no time :thumbsup: Congrats on the incline smith record man!!

//CC

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Sorry to hear that you had a bad day, you'll be right on track again in no time :thumbsup: Congrats on the incline smith record man!!

//CC
Thanks bud,

I have about 2 weeks left, and if I hit them hard enough I don't see why I can't finish up at 195+ .... we'll see ...

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
I've decided to get blood work done after I'm done but would you guys like to see the results right after I come off cycle or after PCT is complete? or both?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to get blood work done after I'm done but would you guys like to see the results right after I come off cycle or after PCT is complete? or both?
I'd like to see both just to see how your PCT products worked out.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Your pics are looking great. Your back looks really good.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
solid pics dude glad to see this cycle is treating you well

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Thanks guys, I wish the lighting and camera angle wasn't so off... These pics make me look a lot more disproportional but in two weeks I'll try to get everything right. Oh and it seems things are back on track... weighed in at 190lb this morning ;)

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Also measured my arms for ****s and giggles and noticed they've grown almost a half inch. I hope to finish up at 18" or more in two more weeks. This is definitely alot of fun..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude you got big wheels :thumbsup: And nice rear double bi pic!! :AR15firing:

//CC

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
191.0 lbs this morning :) . Yesterday was my first day of my 3rd week and I upped my dose to .75 ml three times day instead of .63 ml three times a day. Leg workout was intense. Went up 90 lb's on the squat press from last week, and felt great. Clothes are fitting tighter, I'm loving this. I have 9 more lbs to gain in the next 13 days. Lets make it happen...

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
looking good man great progress. good luck with your journey to 200

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
I'm talking about the squat press, NOT the leg press. There's definitely a difference. The squat press is pretty much equivalent to a real squat ;)

doctacarta

Awards
I'm talking about the squat press, NOT the leg press. There's definitely a difference. The squat press is pretty much equivalent to a real squat ;)
can i get a pic of a squat press. i am interested to what it is...

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
You have the traditional leg press:

then you have the squat press (notice the weight is loaded underneath your legs and moves on a different axis):

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Nice back man! Thats an area I really wanna bring up.. Whats your fav or should i say what movement for back has worked best for you?
Thanks, but like many others, I'll never be satisfied with my size or results. It's the nature of a passionate lifter. Anyway, just hit the wide AND narrow grip lat pulldown machine, wide AND narrow grip pull ups, and lots of various row exercises. Oh and make sure you're repping till failure at a 5-12 rep range. Thats it ;)

x2! my gym is like 80% free weights. lol
Yeah, I used to go to L.A. fitness when I lived in florida and although they have a huge selection, I'd still utilize multiple locations for different muscle groups. Now I go to 24 hr fitness and I still need to go to different locations, lol

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Nice back man! Thats an area I really wanna bring up.. Whats your fav or should i say what movement for back has worked best for you?
To answer your question better, my favorite back exercise would have to be either the lat pulldown or pull ups

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Dude you got big wheels :thumbsup: And nice rear double bi pic!! :AR15firing:

//CC
That's about exactly what I was going to say. **** the lighting; that $hit is solid!

Makes me wanna get on my next cycle (I finished PCT 1 day ago, lol).

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question better, my favorite back exercise would have to be either the lat pulldown or pull ups
You've got good tastes.

Underhand grip lat pulldowns = my favorite; destroy the back and the bi's in one fell swoop. Have to switch them up to overhand sometimes though b/c they really wear the biceps out.

Pullups are great too.

I can't wait to see the final results of this cycle; good job so far, for sure.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used both and they feel about the same to me. Thanks for the visual though(reps, err nm said I had to spread it around until I gave it to u again haha).

My FAVORITE back exercise is retardly wide pull ups. Im talking grap the widest lat pulldown bar and set it up for pull ups. Having that curve seemed to really help.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Things are going ****in great.... I threw the 100lb dumbells up for shoulder press yesterday for 7 reps without a spot and it felt solid. I'll be going for the 110's next week for sure. Weight this morning was 192.4 lb (+1.4 lbs since yesterday). From the looks of it, I might even be able to surpass 200lbs by the time I'm done. This is by far one of the best compounds I've ever taken. Thanks for your support guys, its extra motivation

doctacarta

Awards
Things are going ****in great.... I threw the 100lb dumbells up for shoulder press yesterday for 7 reps without a spot and it felt solid. I'll be going for the 110's next week for sure. Weight this morning was 192.4 lb (+1.4 lbs since yesterday). From the looks of it, I might even be able to surpass 200lbs by the time I'm done. This is by far one of the best compounds I've ever taken. Thanks for your support guys, its extra motivation
sweeeeet!

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Feeling way fuller today, sick pumps as usual during my arm workout. No real sides to speak of. I just realized the first week of the superdrone was causing really dry eyes, but nothing serious. No back pumps or anything like that either yet. Not sure if its due to low estrogen but my joints have been achy and my wrists were really giving me problems during tonights preacher curls. I'm taking a low dose of USPlabs' Super Cissus RX to help. Onto a weekend of rest and food! Can't wait to hit my last two weeks harder than ever, stay tuned guys..

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ever think about throwing in a nutrient partitioner in with your PCT (glycobol, recompadrol, sline-sane, anabolic pump, etc)? Would play a big role in keeping some of your size IMO.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome. Most people in the gym (depending on your gym of course) start to gasp when someone breaks into the 100's on dumbbell shoulder presses. That is solid poundage at your weight. Sounds like the Superdrone is sending your lifts thru the roof. I guess I shouldn't be surprised; the feedback is piling up.

Good luck with the rest of your cycle and definitely get that PCT bloodwork done.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome. Most people in the gym (depending on your gym of course) start to gasp when someone breaks into the 100's on dumbbell shoulder presses. That is solid poundage at your weight. Sounds like the Superdrone is sending your lifts thru the roof. I guess I shouldn't be surprised; the feedback is piling up.

Good luck with the rest of your cycle and definitely get that PCT bloodwork done.
I used to be in the 100db shoulder press club until my rotator cuff decided to get pissed off, haven't been able to shoulder press in a good while either. $hit sucks...

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Sorry I didn't keep you guys updated over the weekend. I honestly just needed to rest and take a break from everything. Weight is still about 192 . Since my weekly routine helps me schedule all of my meals perfectly, it usually ends up getting screwed over the weekends. Either way, monday morning has me back on my grind and ready to pump out some more heavy duty workouts. I'm lookin real full, probably due to a bit of water retention, but I'm planning to hit PCT as hard as possible. Thanks for the compliments on my DB presses, I'm aiming for the 110's this week ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killing it man and that is the right attitude for PCT. Make those gains ur for good.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta get some rest once in a while too :) Stay strong my man!! And those 110's will be no problem ;)

//CC

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Thanks for the loyal following guys. This week hasn't been that great due to a few issues in my personal life, which also explains my lack in updates here. The stack is doing its job though, still looking vascular, pumped, and hard. I am beginning to feel mildly shutdown though, blood flow doesn't seem to be as strong down there like it used to, and loads are significantly smaller. I hope PCT springs me back into action as soon as possible. Lethargy is still kickin my ass hard. I can barely make it out of bed in the mornings

Shoulders tonight. Depending on how I feel, I might do some military bb presses instead of attempting the 110 db's like I said I would. Strength is definitely up regardless, now I'm just trying to solidify my gains and make sure my body gets used to lifting this weight for a while. I'll keep you guys posted...

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on shoulders tonight

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Just had another killer w/o for shoulders! Strength is still kickin hard as I hit the 40lb db's for my last set of lateral raises and did a drop set to 30, 20, and 10 and that just completely destroyed all my delt fibers. Then hit the smith military but was dead after the heavy raises. I did the whole stack for cable upright rows and it felt great. Nice and solid form too. Finished up with the plate loaded shrug machine and maxed that out too at 5 plates on each side ;) .... Theres no doubt this stuff works, its just up to the user to do everything right. I'm going to try to stay as focused as possible through this B.S. lethargy until my boys finally see their original juice. I plan to come off weighing anywhere between 195-200. I've been stuck at 191/192 the past few days but it could be due to lack in calorie intake. I'll keep you guys posted...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep up ur workouts as best u can. Dont let life get u down too much. Let the gym be ur sanctuary.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep up ur workouts as best u can. Dont let life get u down too much. Let the gym be ur sanctuary.
Some good advice right there :)

//CC

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
I appreciate the motivation guys, it truly helps. PCT starts wednesday, which I'm kind of looking forward to, due to the instant shutdown I've noticed in the past week. Still looking full and dense. Muscle hardness and strength still treating me well. I'd definitely run the superdrone again in the future, but probably not with the 1-T because of the serious lethargy issues. After my off cycle though, I wanna give PP's turinabol a run, and might do it with the dermacrine.

Stay posted for bloods before and after PCT ;)