Must Read This ! "The One" is just DHT

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
like i posted last week, it almost sounds too good to be true, BUT its still early in the post. We shall seee......

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I don't disagree with Ergo-log being a commercial site at all...my point is that The One is being marketed to being an innovative, unheard of compound....and that is simply not true if after getting through your liver it becomes DHT !

There is nothing new innovative or revolutionary about it, as AN claims on its ads. DHT is not anabolic, it is androgenic....and therefore it has many undesidered sides to it.

Jeez...if I wanted a strong androgenic compound...i'd take Anadrol !
Wow, you really need to review your facts. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is extremely androgenic (far more androgenic than testosterone) and is mildly anabolic. It is an endogenous hormone, derived from testosterone via 5-alpha reductase.

To demonstrate how much more androgenic it is, males who lack the 5-AR enzyme (and therefore ability to make DHT) have an extremely delayed onset of puberty. This is because the androgenic activity of test is so much less than that of DHT that it takes far longer for the secondary sex characteristics to appear.

Again, this is all moot because we aren't even talking about DHT here. A metabolite of "the one" is MDHT. This is a different hormone.

thelix

Awards
By the way, MDHT and DHT are two different compounds. You cannot use them interchangeably.
I may be smoking crack, but as fas as I know MDHT is the Methylized version of DHT, the 17a-methyl is just an effective encapsulation used by many compounds for the active chemical to pass through your liver without being destroyed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I should go thru our testers one by one to see if anyone ever used Methyl Rage, as that was a direct MDHT product.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be smoking crack, but as fas as I know MDHT is the Methylized version of DHT, the 17a-methyl is just an effective encapsulation used by many compounds for the active chemical to pass through your liver without being destroyed.
1-T (original) and M1T are so significantly different that you can hardly compare them.

A change in a chemical structure is a change in a chemical structure. It makes it a different chemical, with different effects. There may be some similarities (which is how many steroids work to begin with, they are similar to testosterone) but there are many differences too

thelix

Awards
Wow, you really need to review your facts. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is extremely androgenic (far more androgenic than testosterone) and is mildly anabolic. It is an endogenous hormone, derived from testosterone via 5-alpha reductase.

To demonstrate how much more androgenic it is, males who lack the 5-AR enzyme (and therefore ability to make DHT) have an extremely delayed onset of puberty. This is because the androgenic activity of test is so much less than that of DHT that it takes far longer for the secondary sex characteristics to appear.

Again, this is all moot because we aren't even talking about DHT here. A metabolite of "the one" is MDHT. This is a different hormone.
That is what I said above: "DHT is not anabolic, it is androgenic...."

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure that you're not thinking of enteric coating? Creating a 17-alpha-methyl version of an existing compound has nothing to do with "encapsulation".

By changing its structure, you are correct...you do make it more orally bioavailable. You also change the intrinsic activity of the drug. So much so in fact, that you actually create a new drug.

A few examples:

1-testosterone vs M1T
Masteron vs. Methyl-masteron (superdrol)
Boldenone vs. Methyl-boldenone (Dbol)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would happily buy any quantity of 1T powder I could find at a reasonable price (say no more than $3-4/g) but you couldn't pay me to take any M1T :D

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I guess I should go thru our testers one by one to see if anyone ever used Methyl Rage, as that was a direct MDHT product.
I've used methyl-jacked (MDHT) by omega sports. It was a great compound pre-workout especially. Lean gains, great focus, leans you out, anti-estrogenic, etc.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm damn, i dont have any spare The ONE to send you to try, unless I cut my own cycle short and send you half a bottle :D

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
That is what I said above: "DHT is not anabolic, it is androgenic...."
You are correct, I misread your post. DHT is anabolic however, although mildly. I'm going to have to check the A:A of MDHT.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Wow, as far as I remember, IN THE WRITE-UP, AN claimed it was a pre-cursor to DHT. Anyone can look at the structure and see its only difference with MDHT is at the 3rd carbon. The main issue with the MDHT/M5AA products back in the day as far as I remember was that the 3-keto was to unstable, the oxime should help stablize this issue. So I don't see any lies as far as this substance goes. We ALL should have known this was basically MDHT. Also MDHT only came in 10mg capsules, did anybody ever try it at 90mg? It could have been a whole different beast at that dosage...ala "The One"

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hmm damn, i dont have any spare The ONE to send you to try, unless I cut my own cycle short and send you half a bottle :D
Haha, that's okay. I can tell you without trying it that I don't see people putting 10lbs on with MDHT.

Wow, as far as I remember, IN THE WRITE-UP, AN claimed it was a pre-cursor to DHT. Anyone can look at the structure and see its only difference with MDHT is at the 3rd carbon. The main issue with the MDHT/M5AA products back in the day as far as I remember was that the 3-keto was to unstable, the oxime should help stablize this issue. So I don't see any lies as far as this substance goes. We ALL should have known this was basically MDHT. Also MDHT only came in 10mg capsules, did anybody ever try it at 90mg? It could have been a whole different beast at that dosage...ala "The One"
Yeah, actually when MDHT first came out many people thought it was bunk bc it was dosed far too low. By the time I gave it a try, I think that I was up to like 75mg of the stuff daily (maybe more). It was a great compound at this dosage, but I don't see anyone putting on much weight with the stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So heres a fun example. This molecule

and this molecule

Cleave off 2 methyl groups and the hydroxy. Similar structures, but the first is methamphetamine, the second ephedrine... So sure, chemically they are close but WAY different effect. I'm sure someone can come up with 2 that are even closer structurally but significantly different effect wise.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The only thing new that I've learned today is that the OP has been on cycle since he joined this forum. He started with Methyl 1-D/Masterdrol and then bridged into a P-Plex/M-drol cycle and then thought Formadrol/Inhibit-E was a sufficient PCT. He then went on to claim that he was a non-responder to P-Plex and M-Drol. For further fun reading material, I'd suggest following this link-thelix post history. I'd suggest that everyone in search of a substantiated conspiracy do a little research before blindly following this guy.:laugh:

SWOLL

Awards
im confused as too what exactly the main issue is. What is this thread supposed to portray that is not already known???
If this is the case, are all the logs lies that are saying gain .75 pounds in a day?
are there really no sides?? enough of the technical talk about what compounds are in it, we know what the bottle says and we have a general idea of how it works but how about the basic picture. Is the product legit or a scam? will you really see 10-15 pound gains in 2-3 weeks as you claim, if not that would be false advertisement, would it not???

i have actually an order for the one on the way and plan on running it to see for myself and believe me i will leave nothing but the most unbiased opinion on the product, but i really hope i did not waste my money on a product in which the company claims i will see big gains(10+) and only end up putting on a pound or so. If so, I will be expecting a lifetime supply of DRIVE!!!! :)

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
i don't care if it's DHT and been made before, more steroids available to me is a good thing.
No kidding. I'm not saying AN is being misleading or untruthful, but if it was just DHT or methyl-DHT so what... I loved DHT and M-DHT back in the day. I'd be more willing to try "the one" if AN told me it was in fact Methyl-DHT.

BEAST

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have "The One" sitting about 2 inches from my right arm(on my desk) right now. Even after reading this thread I am eager to use this, but I have to wait a lil longer till the time is right.

I believe that even a slight difference in a compound can have way different outcomes. Plus it could just be everything clicked just right with this compound, and it is having properties and effects that are technically confusing and unexpected. If I remember all of AN's reps, they all talked about their surprise at the products abilities.

thelix

Awards
The only thing new that I've learned today is that the OP has been on cycle since he joined this forum. He started with Methyl 1-D/Masterdrol and then bridged into a P-Plex/M-drol cycle and then thought Formadrol/Inhibit-E was a sufficient PCT. He then went on to claim that he was a non-responder to P-Plex and M-Drol. For further fun reading material, I'd suggest following this link-thelix post history. I'd suggest that everyone in search of a substantiated conspiracy do a little research before blindly following this guy.:laugh:

First, why my history of using ph has to do with the composition and claims made by The One ??? There are more than just me who did not respond well to m-drol....see Monsterbox as one example !

Secondly, it is ok to as questions on this site, as this is a forum intended to educate people.

Please don't try to black mail to protect some deceiving claims made in the The One product campaign. That is so lame !

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, why my history of using ph has to do with the composition and claims made by The One ??? There are more than just me who did not respond well to m-drol....see Monsterbox as one example !

Secondly, it is ok to as questions on this site, as this is a forum intended to educate people.

Please don't try to black mail to protect some deceiving claims made in the The One product campaign. That is so lame !
I agree that questions are fine, but i'm still not sure what was deceptive?

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
just to prove...... otc u cant beat supedrol........
and yet ppl claimed the one to actually be better..........

funny my gains are better on the One than Superdrol and i feel 100% better and look 100% better....Not saying my superdrol experience was bad......Anyone who knows a lick will realize this is not DHT. Winstrol shares striking similarities to other anabolics but results and action can vary massively.

Also even if that patent was on it all those years ago, patents run out. So what? Anyone can own it now. Find me where this has been commercially produced for sale or use..........

End of the day I am happy with the product and it beats this same old same old that everyone has been doing.

My .02

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Hey man, read the entire article on the actual web site.

DHT is DHT, period. It can only bring androgenous effects on the body. If the compound composition is proven to be effective through the liver...it will end up being at best, just DHT anyway.
You are so off your rocker with that comment dht is dht. Hey look...some site that bashes all PH said something so it has to be true......

thelix

Awards
You are so off your rocker with that comment dht is dht. Hey look...some site that bashes all PH said something so it has to be true......
It is not some site said something....read it yourself. It has some factual data about previous studies on this compound.

Now, if they faked the material presented in the article, that I cannot tell for sure.

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Look back to some of the reviews on mdht, and you'll read that most users reported drastic strength gains, agression (can be good or bad), hardness. Not too much in teh mass dept which fueld my skepticism toward the claim to put on 10-15lbs of pure muscle.

And the people who bought the one and running their own logs are probably making their log look "good" so they get sponsored with your next product. I just am finding it hard to believe anyone putting on 15-20 pounds in a couple weeks off this product that you guys claim. Just by reading the logs that arent on this board confirms my thoughts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is not some site said something....read it yourself. It has some factual data about previous studies on this compound.

Now, if they faked the material presented in the article, that I cannot tell for sure.
where is the factual data? can you tell me what piece you are saying is factual? that the A:A ratios come from animal in vitro studies? thats where EVERY compound's A:A ratios come from. Any time you see any Adrogenic:Anabolic ratios it generally has come from Vida's book.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just by reading the logs that arent on this board confirms my thoughts.

please post links to show, i'd like to see it. So far worst i've seen is up 4lbs in 12 days. Is that below what we said our average for our test group was? Sure. and thats what AVERAGE means, there are higher and lower. Is being up only 4lbs in 12 days along with being leaner and some strength gains a horrible thing? nope, I don't particularly see better results out there with any other product, short of maybe M1T, which is illegal.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

Your history with hormonal products make it very clear that you neither understand how to safely use, nor understand the fundamentals of diet and training. It is perfectly fine to ask questions on this or any site, but your delivery and multiple postings make for an inflammatory tone, so you shouldn't be suprised by the responses you get. You're attempting to somehow disprove claims made by Apnut, but you yourself don't even know what you're talking about, b/c you just cut and pasted an article that didn't really say much factually. I wasn't trying to blackmail you, I was clearly pointing out that you're kind of an idiot.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
No. When you add the methyl group you create a new compound with new properties. You could end up with something very far away from what you started with in terms of effects etc.

thelix

Awards
I agree that questions are fine, but i'm still not sure what was deceptive?
I consider it deceptive since it is not a new and revolutionary compound, it is simply DHT at the end.

Secondly AN used an old name for dihydrotestosterone (etioallocholan) on purpose in the compound description. Maybe that would lead people to believe it is an newly developed chemical. Good try !!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I consider it deceptive since it is not a new and revolutionary compound, it is simply DHT at the end.

Secondly AN used an old name for dihydrotestosterone (etioallocholan) on purpose in the compound description. Maybe that would lead people to believe it is an newly developed chemical. Good try !!!
But it is a new compound, never before sold, and is not simply DHT at the end, and the results are not like DHT results.

The naming structure is exactly the same is used standardly on this sort of product. Perhaps you should look at the labels of some of the other products you've used to see how they are written. The other possible choice for nomenclature is

17 alpha methyl 5a androstan 17b-ol 3-oxime

Anything else on the label would be illegal and inaccurate, as what is on the label and this are the only two correct ways of stating the chemical name. Theres no dihydrotestosterone in the bottle, so it can't be on the label.

thelix

Awards
No. When you add the methyl group you create a new compound with new properties. You could end up with something very far away from what you started with in terms of effects etc.
NOT TRUE AT ALL !!!! Let's read what a Biochemistry Journal says about the Methylated process?

http://www.functionalingredientsmag.com/fimag/articleDisplay.asp?strArticleId=357&strSite=FFNSite

Methylation is the biochemical process in which certain molecules transfer or donate a methyl group (-CH3) to other molecules. This donation of the one carbon molecule comes from other larger molecules called methyl donors, such as methionine, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and betaine. They transfer this molecule to other ‘methyl acceptors’ with the help of ‘methyl carriers’ that are primarily supplied as folates or vitamin B12. Important acceptors include nucleic acids/DNA, proteins, phospholipids and biological amines.

Without this methylation process, these methyl acceptors do not function optimally and damage to cellular structures can occur. Studies have demonstrated that impaired methylation can be detrimental to many functions in the human body, contribute to cardiovascular disease and arthritis, and potentially be the genesis of cancer.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
And the people who bought the one and running their own logs are probably making their log look "good" so they get sponsored with your next product. I just am finding it hard to believe anyone putting on 15-20 pounds in a couple weeks off this product that you guys claim. Just by reading the logs that arent on this board confirms my thoughts.
FWIW, I'm up 7 lbs. after a week on The One, and I'm not logging it. I just didn't feel like logging it, that's all. I've felt great thus far and no sides to report.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOT TRUE AT ALL !!!! Let's read what a Biochemistry Journal says about the Methylated process?

http://www.functionalingredientsmag.com/fimag/articleDisplay.asp?strArticleId=357&strSite=FFNSite

Methylation is the biochemical process in which certain molecules transfer or donate a methyl group (-CH3) to other molecules. This donation of the one carbon molecule comes from other larger molecules called methyl donors, such as methionine, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and betaine. They transfer this molecule to other ‘methyl acceptors’ with the help of ‘methyl carriers’ that are primarily supplied as folates or vitamin B12. Important acceptors include nucleic acids/DNA, proteins, phospholipids and biological amines.

Without this methylation process, these methyl acceptors do not function optimally and damage to cellular structures can occur. Studies have demonstrated that impaired methylation can be detrimental to many functions in the human body, contribute to cardiovascular disease and arthritis, and potentially be the genesis of cancer.
You don't understand chemistry very well do you? This is about the body stripping off or adding methyl groups back onto chemicals after they are ingested, it has nothing to do with adding a methyl group to a chemical, and comparing its effect in the body both with and without the methyl group.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards

Please stop now. Whe was the last time you saw a pro-hormone bottle that had dihydrotestosterone on the side of it. Correct me if i'm wrong but epistane has etioallocholan on the side of the bottle and quite a few others I can think of.

Another thing is all this talk of " S**t, its just DHT" are't there are only a few base hormones it could be. they cant just just invent a new hormone, they will only be variations of base hormones.

As for me i'm on day 4 and up 3lbs and looking stupidly vascular and lean compared to when i started!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

1) Show me the other compounds currently on the market that are similar and legal.

2) etioallocholan shows up in the ingredient listings of a slew of products from Phera clones to ATD. The usage of an old chemistry nomenclature didn't begin with Apnut.

If you don't believe that methylation changes the the effects of AAS, then you sir are more of an idiot than I previously thought.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
thelix how old are you?
You never responded when you were asked last month-
u asked what was wrong...

so what is the problem then? you are complaining about sides but you said you did your research, then you ask what is wrong? hmmm...

how old are you? If you arent making gains with steroids, even if you dont respond to pplex well, ur gonna respond to something esp mdrol....if you arent making gains then something else is wrong like your diet or training.
I think if you were a teen, then it would probably help me to understand why you continue to argue without an actual argument.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards

WRONG WRONG WRONG. please stop you dont know what your talking about

thelix

Awards
Guys...fine, I made my point and raised interest from the community so that they can do their own research on The One, as I did mine, instead of jumping on the same bandwagon as everyone else.

I am not a master in chemistry, no, as is the case of 99.9% of the people in this forum. But I can read, and I can understand things.

Gains, we all make gains without PH or Roids, this is not the justification that The One works. Just change your diet. After all, food is the most anabolic thing there is. I gained 6lb myself after my PCT...

My case is put to rest.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Here's the write up. It doesn't look like they were trying to deceive anyone, to me.

Mechanism of Action/Function:

Absorption
• User ingests compound orally
• Digestion occurs in roughly 20-30 minutes (as with most encapsulated products)
• Compound is absorbed by the duodenum and jejunum of the small intestine, and then is displaced into the hepatic portal vein, (a special blood vessel leading from the digestive tract to the liver) where the compound must undergo the “first pass” through the liver and survive hepatic metabolism.
• Methylation allows the compound to survive the first pass through the liver, protecting the molecule from hepatic enzymatic degradation.
• After first pass, the compound is distributed into the inferior vena cava, and then to the heart for systemic distribution.

Distribution
• The heart pumps the active compound into all different areas of the body during the distribution phase. As is the case with most compounds, SHBG (steroid hormone binding globulin) can remove active compounds from systemic distribution before they reach their target organ (in this case, skeletal muscle).
• Binding proteins such as SHBG are rendered fairly inactive in this situation with the active ingredient in The One, because it is one of only a few compounds that does not carry an actual 3-keto group; it carries a 3-oxime group instead.
• Research has dictated that oximes have little or no binding affinity to SHBG in the blood stream, allowing for more free active substrate to reach their target (the androgen receptor (AR) in skeletal muscle). In essence, the 3-oxime “protects” the molecule from being bound (see graph below) leaving more active substrate in the blood to target skeletal muscle.

Metabolism
• Once The One reaches skeletal muscle, it must interact with specific target androgen receptors to exert the desired effect of increased protein synthesis and increased nitrogen retention.
• Under normal circumstances, DHT is quickly deactivated in the blood by 3a-HSD into 5alpha-androstan-3a,17b-diol, a weak androgen, and its access to target skeletal muscle tissue is restricted.
• There is some evidence that the 3-oxime substituted for 3-keto group may slow this deactivation, allowing for greater binding of the molecule to the AR.
• Oximes are a group of compounds with the general formula R¹R²CNOH, where R1 constitutes an organic side chain, and R2 is another organic group. This forms a ketoxime.
• Oximes exist as two geometric stereoisomers: a syn-isomer and an anti-isomer.
• Oximes are formed by the action of hydroxylamine on ketones.

Receptor Binding
• Because the evidence suggests that active DHT may not be metabolized by 3a-HSD into the weaker 5-alpha-androstan-3a,17b-diol within the skeletal muscle because of the oxime, there is a very good chance that fairly large amounts of DHT will actually bind to the AR in skeletal muscle.
• DHT has a 3 to 5 times greater binding potency on the androgen receptor than testosterone, so the resulting effect from The One is a very powerful growth stimulus on skeletal muscle.
• Androgens can act in a genomic (transcriptive, from direct AR binding) or non-genomic (non-AR binding) fashion on target cells.
• Some examples of non-genomic effects: increased IGF-1 expression, displacement of estrogen and progesterone from receptor sites, displacement of aromatase, and increased uptake of calcium in the sarcoplasmic reticulum.

Genomic Effects and MOA:
• The AR has four functional regions: a hinge region containing a nuclear localization signal, a carboxy-terminal ligand-binding domain (AF-2 site), an amino terminal regulatory domain (AF-1 site) and a DNA-binding domain composed of two zinc fingers.
• ARs that are not ligated are located primarily in the cytoplasm, and are bound to heat shock proteins (HSPs). HSPs stabilize the tertiary structure of the AR, permitting androgen binding.
• When The One binds the AR, there is a resulting dissociation of HSPs from the AR, allowing for dimerization (to be held together by molecular force) of the AR and subsequent tyrosine kinase phosphorylation, resulting in translocation (movement) of the AR to the nucleus.
• When the AR translocates inside the nucleus, it binds androgen response elements located in the enhancer and promoter areas of target genes. This results in the consequential assembly of regulatory proteins, and the creation of an active complex for transcription.
• The regulatory proteins form a cross-bridge with the AR, the RNA polymerase, and the pre-initiation complex. Specific coactivators begin transcription by recruiting protein clusters to DNA that change the chromatin scaffolding to a form that is more active for transcription.
• The resulting activated transcription results in synthesis of mRNA, which is signaled by ribosomes to produce specific proteins. Changes in specific cell proteins follow, which in turn mediate growth responses, nitrogen balance, and protein synthesis, among other things.

Excretion
• The Compound is removed from the body via excretion, through the kidneys via glomelular filtration.

WARNING: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adult males 21 years of age or older. Not for use by women. Before using this product, consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medicine or if you are unaware of your current medical condition. Do not use this product if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, high cholesterol, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking and MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Possible androgenic side effects including but not limited to acne, increased risk of male pattern baldness, testicular atrophy and gynecomastia (males), may occur. Do not consume alcohol while taking this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Note: This product may contain ingredients which are banned by some athletic or government associations (including military).

thelix

Awards
Btw... I am 36, not a kid if this is what you guys where thinking...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Guys...fine, I made my point and raised interest from the community so that they can do their own research on The One, as I did mine, instead of jumping on the same bandwagon as everyone else.

I am not a master in chemistry, no, as is the case of 99.9% of the people in this forum. But I can read, and I can understand things.

Gains, we all make gains without PH or Roids, this is not the justification that The One works. Just change your diet. After all, food is the most anabolic thing there is. I gained 6lb myself after my PCT...

My case is put to rest.
You never had a case!:crackhead:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Btw... I am 36, not a kid if this is what you guys where thinking...
Age has nothing to do with mental capabilities. I know 10 year olds who can do advanced physics....

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established

Dude, please stop... if you cant accept nothing shady is going on here, then dont buy the One, tell your buds to make up their own minds, and stay offline.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My case is put to rest.
You can't put a case to rest that you never started. I'm still waiting for you to state ONE sentence in the article was factual that disagrees with anything stated in our posts about The ONE. Factual, not his opinion, or "probably". The only thing where he has a little bit of a point is as of what date the compound was first mentioned, and so maybe by oversight we were off by 2 years. I don't see the compound that is The ONE mentioned directly in that patent, but I may have missed it, or it might be referred to generically, I only looked at compound names rather than reading all of the patent.

SWOLL

Awards

your not bright at all dude. you might as well be mad at all supplement companies. i know for a fact other reputable supplement companies use the term etioallocholan, for example ameri-cell labs does in their mass extreme....what are you trying to say???

TheMind

Awards
Let's get this straight...you find an article, decide it's 100% right because you apparently have complete trust in the author of that article, throw in your own derogatory claim as if you were excited to be the first to find breaking information about a supplement:

Hello Everyone,

I know something was wrong with the hype around "The One". This compound is nothing more than DHT and therefore it cannot do anything more to you than just increase aggression and focus.
...and now you take a neutral stance, saying you've raised awareness? You tried backing your claims of allegiance to the article by saying that it's a copy of another supplement, and then when it's pointed out to you that additions to chemical compounds can alter properties and the output entirely, you retort by arguing methylation effects?

Great job. I'm much more...aware.