Must Read This ! "The One" is just DHT

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, my recomp would have been a lot easier if The ONE was just MDHT. wouldn't have raised my hunger so much, wouldn't have added so much mass. I didn't want to be forced to go back up to XL shirts, and i'm right at that border now.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
uh oh, Look out. Stephanie is also a high school athlete!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NOT TRUE AT ALL !!!! Let's read what a Biochemistry Journal says about the Methylated process?

http://www.functionalingredientsmag.com/fimag/articleDisplay.asp?strArticleId=357&strSite=FFNSite

Methylation is the biochemical process in which certain molecules transfer or donate a methyl group (-CH3) to other molecules. This donation of the one carbon molecule comes from other larger molecules called methyl donors, such as methionine, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and betaine. They transfer this molecule to other ‘methyl acceptors’ with the help of ‘methyl carriers’ that are primarily supplied as folates or vitamin B12. Important acceptors include nucleic acids/DNA, proteins, phospholipids and biological amines.

Without this methylation process, these methyl acceptors do not function optimally and damage to cellular structures can occur. Studies have demonstrated that impaired methylation can be detrimental to many functions in the human body, contribute to cardiovascular disease and arthritis, and potentially be the genesis of cancer.
LOL... WOW.. I don't even know how you can show your face, in this thread, after this post.:burnout:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is what I get for being out of the office yesterday afternoon!

Wow. WOW.

First, I want to thank the majority of you guys out here who actually GET it. Obviously our friend TheLix has numerous challenges, including comprehension, ability to process information, and most of all any ability to put on mass. One of the first things I always look at is body stats...I tend to have a little more respect for a guy who’s learned through the school of hard knocks how to lay down mass versus some newbie who’s built like a 13 year-old vegetarian spewing second-hand anonymous bro-science he read on the internet.

As for The One, our claims, patents, etc.: EasyELJ explained it all exceptionally well. (Thanks Eric!) Any patent has long since expired (ever heard of generics?) and our claims are realistic. Real world results trump theory any day…this is why pharma companies (as well as us) test products. We researched everything that was available, plus a voluminous amount of additional information specifically on oximes. We tested 4-5 other PH compounds prior to this one, and several had high potential on paper but didn’t pan out in the real world. With our current compound, we actually didn’t think it would work as well as it did, especially on so many facets, but sure were happy when we saw what it does, and does so consistently.

I guess in a back-asswards way TheLix inadvertently did us a favor, as the truth prevailed and in the end the evidence speaks for itself. Plus he started a mighty juicy thread that got us some good PR.

By any name, guys…this stuff is for real. I’ve been doing this bodybuilding thing for 25 years and have taken my fair share of stuff over the years…and I honestly haven’t gotten off like this since my first cycle in 1988. Don’t over-think it. It just works. And since we never know what might happen with various governmental rulings…I suggest you get it while you can or you’ll kick yourself.

Thanks again to the mods and members for your support.

And as my workout partner says…Train Like A Spartan!

Peace –

Don

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Read up on some logs over at 1fast400... I was not trying to diss the product just wanted answers and got some, and gave my opinion for a healthy discussion. then one of APNUT's reps -reps me for what...?ROFL and I ordered the package of the "one" when it came out... Just haven't tried it myself yet.. Good stuff Outside backer.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read up on some logs over at 1fast400... I was not trying to diss the product just wanted answers and got some, and gave my opinion for a healthy discussion. then one of APNUT's reps -reps me for what...?ROFL and I ordered the package of the "one" when it came out... Just haven't tried it myself yet.. Good stuff Outside backer.
Cool, I normally don't look there, so i'm going to check it out.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't make any sense. If the oxime group is cleaved off in the stomach, there will be no intrinsic activity nor any "time release" of the MDHT. If the acidity of the stomach (this happens in other drugs) can cleave off that group then you are left with straight MDHT. Then the author is right, this is a pro-drug to MDHT and the conversion is occuring in the stomach rather then the liver.

But at the same time we have to go back and question the legitimacy of the original article that is claiming this. Can someone back through the research and find out anything on steroidal oxime groups being cleaved off in the stomach?
It makes sense if a significant portion of the active survives the stomach and is absorbed intact...which based on user reviews seems to be the case.

I don't have access to any journal articles describing the use of an oxime with oral androgens. Any such article would likely be from the 60's. That said, if the oxime did not survive the stomach and all you're left with is MDHT, then why would this compound have been develped in the first place? At the time that this was originally developed, none of these compounds were scheduled.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
You know, my recomp would have been a lot easier if The ONE was just MDHT. wouldn't have raised my hunger so much, wouldn't have added so much mass. I didn't want to be forced to go back up to XL shirts, and i'm right at that border now.
I really do miss MDHT and M5AA. Great legal compounds for dieting, recomp, libido, pre-workout boost.

I see the fact that MDHT is a major metabolite of the one as a definite bonus. For all of you guys who love to stack prohormones, this compound is like a dream come true as it is basically 2 in 1.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
It makes sense if a significant portion of the active survives the stomach and is absorbed intact...which based on user reviews seems to be the case.

I don't have access to any journal articles describing the use of an oxime with oral androgens. Any such article would likely be from the 60's. That said, if the oxime did not survive the stomach and all you're left with is MDHT, then why would this compound have been develped in the first place? At the time that this was originally developed, none of these compounds were scheduled.
Precisely. Very little, if any of the oxime is broken down in the stomach, which is why so much active is available. I admittedly only am as knowledgeble as what my partner / chemist (know know him as rms80 here on AM) has explained to me on the technical side, but as we've all witnessed, it seems to work pretty well.

anhtheo5

Awards
That's what I'm thinking epi weeks 1-4 at 30/30/30/30 and TO weeks 2-6 at 3 caps. You are only overlapping 2 weeks of two methyls. Since TO seems to kick in fast and epi kicks in later I think this would be a sick stack.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's what I'm thinking epi weeks 1-4 at 30/30/30/30 and TO weeks 2-6 at 3 caps. You are only overlapping 2 weeks of two methyls. Since TO seems to kick in fast and epi kicks in later I think this would be a sick stack.

To this point we haven't recommended any stack, as The One seems to works so well on its own. But, you raise an interesting idea...kind of the same principle as test prop / cyp / enanthate stack. So crazy it just might work.

If you do try it, lets us know so we can follow.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm working on a Superdrol/TO bridge as soon as I get my blood work next month and make sure everything is okay.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thought was that potentially a relatively high dose AMS 4-AD could also work well, given The ONE's lowering of SHBG + AI type effects, I just still question how necessary it is :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Necessary??? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am doing something similar, though, I want to gauge "the one's" effectiveness compared to dymethazine, so I will run it first, by itself, and then converge over to a epi+tren stack.

I dont care if it's been marketed in the past, alot of ds's have been marketed in the past, as from an earlier post, more anabolics legally available to me, im happy. if it works, I dont care what is in it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T worked wonders! Of course you did have severe sides to go along with it :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more time I spend here the more classic a statement like this becomes.

Compound: Poison
Side Effects: Very Anabolic
heck yea, but you know, there are side effect to everything you put into your body. espescially methylated anabolics.

I shouldn't say I dont care what a compound is, I really do, and feel anyone should research the positives and negative to any supplement they take into their body, be it superdrol, or a creatine/protien/carb combo drink.

as I have with the chemical compound of "the one" and found for me personally, the sides dont "seem" to be that bad. I have a bottle, and will find out in april.

what I am saying is, I dont care how they are marketing it, marketing is what it is, a scam to get consumers to buy a product, rarely do marketers tell the truth to get you to buy a product.

do your research, and decide for yourself. thats how I feel atleast. the comment "I dont care whats in it, as long as it works" was all this, -^ in a nutshell, I should of been more clear, my bad.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heck yea, but you know, there are side effect to everything you put into your body. espescially methylated anabolics.

I shouldn't say I dont care what a compound is, I really do, and feel anyone should research the positives and negative to any supplement they take into their body, be it superdrol, or a creatine/protien/carb combo drink.

as I have with the chemical compound of "the one" and found for me personally, the sides dont "seem" to be that bad. I have a bottle, and will find out in april.

what I am saying is, I dont care how they are marketing it, marketing is what it is, a scam to get consumers to buy a product, rarely do marketers tell the truth to get you to buy a product.

do your research, and decide for yourself. thats how I feel atleast. the comment "I dont care whats in it, as long as it works" was all this, -^ in a nutshell, I should of been more clear, my bad.
So in your limited research you can determine the long term health effects of a chemical that has zero study in that regard. You can determine the carcinogenic risk, the proliferation of dormant tumors cells in organs like your liver, kidneys, spleen, colon etc.

Think for a minute how many FDA approved drugs that have had years of studies before release have been removed from the market because of adverse health effects. They invested millions of dollars in research and trials before they released it with FDA approval to only find out that it was actually dangerous.

Consider that supplement companies, most in particular, DS manufacturers, invest zero to this research. The little research they do in labs might be limited to lipid and liver profiles on 3 people and the bulk of their trials are done on test subjects who report anecdotal findings of increased strength and bodyweight.

I hate to break it to you but you or I cannot possibly know what you are doing to your body taking these things and the manufacturers know equal or less. Your confidence level in your educated consumer roles is of little value when you consider that 10 or 20 years from now your mortality may be in the balance.

Just some food for thought.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So in your limited research you can determine the long term health effects of a chemical that has zero study in that regard. You can determine the carcenogenic risk, the proliferation of dormant tumors in organs like your liver, kidneys, spleen, colon etc.

Think for a minute how many FDA approved drugs that have had years of studies before release have been removed from the market because of adverse health effects. They invested millions of dollars in research and trials before they released it with FDA approval to only find out that it was actually dangerous.

Consider that supplement companies, most in particular, DS manufacturers invest zero to this research. The little research they do in labs might be limited to lipid and liver profiles on 3 people and the bulk of their trials are done on test subjects who report anecdotal findings of increased strength and bodyweight.

I hate to break it to you but you or I cannot possibly know what you are doing to your body taking these things and the manufacturers know equal or less. Your confidence level in your educated consumer roles is of little value when you consider that 10 or 20 years from now your mortality may be in the balance.

I would much rather take "The One" than anything my doc would prescribe to me LOL. Do you ever read the side effect lists for fun?

"May cause everything humanly possible that will make you suffer, and may end with death. This is to treat the common cold"

Sometimes M1T sounds less dangerous than what the doc wants me to take for pain sometimes. THEN again... high grade pain killers are amazing lol.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I would much rather take "The One" than anything my doc would prescribe to me LOL. Do you ever read the side effect lists for fun?

"May cause everything humanly possible that will make you suffer, and may end with death. This is to treat the common cold"

Sometimes M1T sounds less dangerous than what the doc wants me to take for pain sometimes. THEN again... high grade pain killers are amazing lol.
Just because a drug "may cause" certain side effects does not mean that it will. In all likelihood, it will not cause these in most users. That said, you realize that in many of these double blind studies that the "placebo group" will report many of the same side effects...and they are not taking the drug.

The FDA mandates that all possible side effects are listed. So if during clinical trials a couple people reported some weird ass side effect that they attribute to the drug, then it will be listed.

If the case were the same with the supplement industry, the warning label on these designer steroids would make it seem as though they mean certain death.

A possible warning label for designer steroids:

May cause: high blood pressure, headaches, muscle cramping, heart disease, enlarged heart, elevated blood cholesterol levels, cardiovascular disease, hepatitis, jaundice, liver tumors, liver failure, biliary obstruction, kidney failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, depression, anxiety, agression, sleep disturbance, loss of libido, gynecomastia, virulization in women, birth defects, premature closing of growth plates, hair loss, acne, etc etc...

I think you get my point.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just because a drug "may cause" certain side effects does not mean that it will. In all likelihood, it will not cause these in most users. That said, you realize that in many of these double blind studies that the "placebo group" will report many of the same side effects...and they are not taking the drug.

The FDA mandates that all possible side effects are listed. So if during clinical trials a couple people reported some weird ass side effect that they attribute to the drug, then it will be listed.

If the case were the same with the supplement industry, the warning label on these designer steroids would make it seem as though they mean certain death.
Ironically some report anabolism ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

A possible warning label for designer steroids:

May cause: high blood pressure, headaches, muscle cramping, heart disease, enlarged heart, elevated blood cholesterol levels, cardiovascular disease, hepatitis, jaundice, liver tumors, liver failure, biliary obstruction, kidney failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, depression, anxiety, agression, sleep disturbance, loss of libido, gynecomastia, virulization in women, birth defects, premature closing of growth plates, hair loss, acne, etc etc...

I think you get my point.
I shoulda put a Disclaimer in my post saying "Sarcasm"

Besides that list you just gave sounds like the side effects of dating....

"May cause: high blood pressure, headaches, muscle cramping, heart disease, enlarged heart, elevated blood cholesterol levels, cardiovascular disease, hepatitis, jaundice, liver tumors, liver failure, biliary obstruction, kidney failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, depression, anxiety, agression, sleep disturbance, loss of libido, gynecomastia, virulization in women, birth defects, premature closing of growth plates, hair loss, acne, etc etc..."

Oh yeah...definitely reminds me of my symptoms from my ex

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

"May cause: high blood pressure, headaches, muscle cramping, heart disease, enlarged heart, elevated blood cholesterol levels, cardiovascular disease, hepatitis, jaundice, liver tumors, liver failure, biliary obstruction, kidney failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, depression, anxiety, agression, sleep disturbance, loss of libido, gynecomastia, virulization in women, birth defects, premature closing of growth plates, hair loss, acne, etc etc..."

Another "sarcasm"?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Haha seriously.

Another "sarcasm"?

sadly no....she dang near killed me...and I still have side effects to this day.
Well...umm...what did you use for PCT?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards

Yours too, huh? I swear mine works part time as the AntiChrist...:laugh:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I consider it deceptive since it is not a new and revolutionary compound, it is simply DHT at the end.

Secondly AN used an old name for dihydrotestosterone (etioallocholan) on purpose in the compound description. Maybe that would lead people to believe it is an newly developed chemical. Good try !!!
First off, who the F*ck pissed in your cheerios? Secondly, your seriously grasping at straws here. Please do more research before trying to create an argument because you have no foundation to stand on and your making yourself look more like a fool every time you post.

How you are finding anything deceptive about the ONE defies common logical sense. Furthermore, taking jabs at our company just sounds like a blatant witch hunt and you whining trying to get some attention. Now if that is not your intent...change your tone and step up your writing presentation and skills.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yours too, huh? I swear mine works part time as the AntiChrist...:laugh:
When my ex got married, every one told me I got the best end of the stick lol. Our entire church did in fact...even her husbands dad, heh. Thats when you know its bad. He still doesnt fully like her i dont think...she is evil...but plays this sweet little innocent girl...lies, all lies!

Well...umm...what did you use for PCT?
sadly nothing. I tried to do the whole Christian thing with resisting females for certain reasons. I woulda recovered alot sooner if I just went out and got me some "yeah" for PCT lol. I havent been with anyone intimately since her, and that was 2 years ago. Maybe I shouldnt run The One...If my libido goes crazy, im screwed. hah

Then again 2 years without getting any is very very depressing inside...very....

TankerTim

TankerTim

Awards
Ok so all i read was a few pages. Here's what I gathered:

The first post is crap.

The One is still good to go?

Amirite?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
When my ex got married, every one told me I got the best end of the stick lol. Our entire church did in fact...even her husbands dad, heh. Thats when you know its bad. He still doesnt fully like her i dont think...she is evil...but plays this sweet little innocent girl...lies, all lies!

sadly nothing. I tried to do the whole Christian thing with resisting females for certain reasons. I woulda recovered alot sooner if I just went out and got me some "yeah" for PCT lol. I havent been with anyone intimately since her, and that was 2 years ago. Maybe I shouldnt run The One...If my libido goes crazy, im screwed. hah

Then again 2 years without getting any is very very depressing inside...very....
The Lord wants us to be with a woman. Just not psycho bitches. It's in the Bible, in so many words.

Did you get my response on the 2nd Gear lable?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so all i read was a few pages. Here's what I gathered:

The first post is crap.

The One is still good to go?

Amirite?
Yep. Other than we were possibly off by 3 years when we said first time it was mentioned was 1966, it may have been mentioned in 1963. Not sure if it was tho, but maybe.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to be the first to stack The One with Superdrol ;)

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So in your limited research you can determine the long term health effects of a chemical that has zero study in that regard. You can determine the carcinogenic risk, the proliferation of dormant tumors cells in organs like your liver, kidneys, spleen, colon etc.

Consider that supplement companies, most in particular, DS manufacturers, invest zero to this research. The little research they do in labs might be limited to lipid and liver profiles on 3 people and the bulk of their trials are done on test subjects who report anecdotal findings of increased strength and bodyweight.

Amen this man speaks the truth. There are no studies on any of these DS. That's one risk you take when using these is that you are the guiena pig here. Adding one group and removing another completely changes the function of the drug in the body.. what that leads to in terms of long term effects, nobody really knows. For example Phera-Plex was shown in a study to actually ENLARGE the heart!

There was actually one thread where a rep from IFORCE was recruiting board members to test their designer steroids on, and was asking the testers to pay for their own bloodwork. If you have a company and you plan on making money off of this product, you should be willing to pay for all R&D cost, and that is including bloodwork of the testers. I have never seen that in any other industry where the tester has to pay for the testing. A little ridiculous if you ask me.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established

It could have been developed to be injected (the blood has a pH of 7.4) where as the stomach has a pH of 1-3. Also could be used as an eye-drop, intranasal, ear drop, who knows. The compound was patented so the pharmaceutical industry had found some use for it.. just the question is what.