*MusclePharm's Protein Breakthrough, MUSCLEGEL!!!*

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Nice new product! Thanks for the review man! :)

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
I just tried the Cinnamon Roll flavor of this stuff....Absolutely AWESOME. I will gladly accept any other samples that you have.

Seriously, it tasted like the frosting on a Cinnabun. LOVED IT.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
went to the site to sign up for the "free sample" as it said in the ad, but I couldnt figure out how to sign up....

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample with one of my orders, it tasted really good !!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump, ive been looking to try this stuff for months.....must have samples!!!

MBSowards

Awards
I'm so excited for these that I can barely breathe, lol...

MBSowards

Awards
A friend somehow managed to get more than one sample through bb.com orders and he shipped me a Cinnamon Roll one.

Can someone contact me and help me set up my check direct deposit to you guys and each month you just ship me a ton of this stuff? I don't even want to think about how many of these I'm going to go through when they're released. :eek:

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
A friend somehow managed to get more than one sample through bb.com orders and he shipped me a Cinnamon Roll one.

Can someone contact me and help me set up my check direct deposit to you guys and each month you just ship me a ton of this stuff? I don't even want to think about how many of these I'm going to go through when they're released. :eek:
LOL!! Glad you liked them, we fight over them every day at the office.

MBSowards

Awards
LOL!! Glad you liked them, we fight over them every day at the office.
I have no doubt that when they are released I will always have some at my house...

I hope you guys sample out the other three flavors and that I'm able to grab them before I buy them. I already know I'm buying Cinnamon Roll so I just need to try the other three to figure out how many of each to buy. :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have tried the Key Limes and they are on par with the Cinnamon Roll if not better. These things will definitely not need a long shelf life, I can't see anyone keeping a box for more than a week or two lol.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to seeing this stuff hit uk sites :)