Musclepharm Assault

AndrewStone16

AndrewStone16

Awards
Got any reviews? I'm thinking about buying it because of all the hype. Anyone know anything?

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got any reviews? I'm thinking about buying it because of all the hype. Anyone know anything?
I just purchased last night and will use today. I will let you know my impressions. I have recently been doing RPM and before that Bullnox. I liked Bullnox, but every time I take I get gum bleeds and i got a weird upper esophagus type of pain after taking for two weeks.

Other preworkouts I have taken include Lit Up, Jack3d, D1MR, Superpump Max, Nitric Shock, NO Xplode, and Focus.

I am excited to try Assault and wonder if stacking it with RPM is okay if I do like half doses of each to keep Icarin going for now.

SupremeMMA

Awards
Assault is a solid preworkout product. There are many reviews of it on the MusclePharm facebook page.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, this **** rocks. Nice even energy with only half a scoop. Heart rate remained below 100 during 10 minute treadmill warmup so no over stim bs. I am very sore as I stopped taking IGF-2 and am hitting gym too much and doing Bikram Yoga several times a week right now.

Today, my shoulder still sore from Wednesday on warm up set on bench so I did a few sets of higher reps and pretty much pushed as much as I gave in a long time for reps. I ripped through a tough ab workout and done light shoulder stuff and felt awesome. Way better than Bullnox and Litup, sorry App Nut as I like that company and would still be dosing Lit Up if I could tolerate DAA.

The hype is warranted. This stuff is for real.

SupremeMMA

Awards
Haha, this **** rocks. Nice even energy with only half a scoop. Heart rate remained below 100 during 10 minute treadmill warmup so no over stim bs. I am very sore as I stopped taking IGF-2 and am hitting gym too much and doing Bikram Yoga several times a week right now.

Today, my shoulder still sore from Wednesday on warm up set on bench so I did a few sets of higher reps and pretty much pushed as much as I gave in a long time for reps. I ripped through a tough ab workout and done light shoulder stuff and felt awesome. Way better than Bullnox and Litup, sorry App Nut as I like that company and would still be dosing Lit Up if I could tolerate DAA.

The hype is warranted. This stuff is for real.
Glad to hear that, thanks for the feedback. Half a scoop is one serving and most people, myself included, don't need more than that to get great results.

Colby

Colby

Awards
It works pretty good for energy, n gives awsum pumps I really liked it!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive used the old version and now use the new version and believe the profile is very solid....it includes 5g creatine and 4g beta alanine per serving and with my 4 day split it will last exactly 2 months..also it doesnt contain 1,3 dm...

chimeranD

Awards
my onky problem with 4 g BA is that it needs to be split up through the day to be more effective. Also, the half scoop doesn't contain a full dose of creatine, but the product does give decent more cosmetic based pumps and a good focus/energy level. Also the taste is among the better in Pre workouts, have't had the Mango but green apple was quite tasty.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my onky problem with 4 g BA is that it needs to be split up through the day to be more effective. Also, the half scoop doesn't contain a full dose of creatine, but the product does give decent more cosmetic based pumps and a good focus/energy level. Also the taste is among the better in Pre workouts, have't had the Mango but green apple was quite tasty.
you are 100% correct, you need a full scoop to get the full creatine dose

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive only tried the original one and IMO its terrible. didnt notice any effect on me and it was so much powder i almost threw up during my workout from it.