MusclePharm Assault + App Nut Drive + ALCAR

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Im thinking about this stack for a Sprinter. Does this sound like a winner?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly are you looking for out of this? Performance, weight gain, etc, etc. I don't wanna assume too much even though stating you are a sprinter gives some good indicators.

That could influence my opinion but I think it is a decent combo. Really like Drive and ALCAR, but have never used Assault.

Edit:
Just saw your other post. Based on some of the things you were looking to add go Clout + SNS Cit. Mal. + Drive. Should cover most of the ingredients you were looking for. Current Clout should contain LCLT instead of ALCAR so if you really want ALCAR grab some powder/caps from SNS or SAN.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
What exactly are you looking for out of this? Performance, weight gain, etc, etc. I don't wanna assume too much even though stating you are a sprinter gives some good indicators.

That could influence my opinion but I think it is a decent combo. Really like Drive and ALCAR, but have never used Assault.

Edit:
Just saw your other post. Based on some of the things you were looking to add go Clout + SNS Cit. Mal. + Drive. Should cover most of the ingredients you were looking for. Current Clout should contain LCLT instead of ALCAR so if you really want ALCAR grab some powder/caps from SNS or SAN.
Im looking for performance, and lean body recomp. i like Assault because it has a range of supplements and it has helped me in the past. Drive makes you feel amazing and increases libido. I have never taken ALCAR before but I have been researching Noots and it looks like something that will help memory and retention.

Assault makes me bigger but Drive keeps me Lean. ALCAR is something new.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have liked those two before then I would stick with them and I love ALCAR so it is an awesome addition. Look into Focus XT (contains ALCAR) if you want some memory help. Never used it before but based on the profile and its reviews it may be right up your alley (and comes in stim and non stim variations). :thumbsup: