Musclemilk!!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
k thx : ) hey when do u take ur multivitamins? i usually take mine before bed.. or sometimes in morning if i didnt take it at the night before
The best time to take your multis is usually before bed or upon waking; since you will be eating the rest of the times of the day you should get plenty of nutrients that way.

If you have a multi vitamin that is 2 or 3 pills for one serving then you can/should split it up throughout the day.

Right now I am taking Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Men and take one pill in the AM, one during lunch, and one post-workout which makes up one serving.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
On the ON website says no added sugar and ive seen different sites put different amounts for the sugar content so what i want to know is what is the sugar thats in it and how much is actually in there
Just because it has no sugar added doesn't mean it's sugar free ;) Kind of like Chinese food advertised with no added MSG even though it naturally contains MSG.

That Serious Mass gainer just doesn't seem right to me. 252 carbs from maltodextrin to 50 grams of protein is not a good option when you consider that most gainer have about a 2 to 1 ratio of carbs to protein.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
muscle milk is for babies. If your under 20, drink it, if your over 20 you should graduate to something a little more advanced like intra pro from gaspari or syntha 6.

im out
you say muscle milk is for babies,yet your forum name is musclemilk...wtf ??? does that make any sence......:think:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
you say muscle milk is for babies,yet your forum name is musclemilk...wtf ??? does that make any sence......:think:
Yeah his whole statement is pretty ridiculous. I don't see why stopping taking Muscle Milk to take Intra Pro or Syntha6 is graduating...

Comments like these don't help anyone...especially 14 year olds who are so new to supplementation already.

flamingsoulz

Awards
mine says take 1 daily .. the company is called centrum or something like that

JJC

Awards
  • Established
mine says take 1 daily .. the company is called centrum or something like that
There are better multis out there. Check out either of these three:

Optimum Nutrition "Opti-Men"
NOW "Adam"
Controlled Labs "Orange Triad"

They can all be found at nutraplanet.com.

Oh wait...you're only 14 and probably don't have access to a credit card. So uh, Centrum should do well for now. Do yourself a favor and start checking out online what you should be getting from your vitamins. Then next time you're in the grocery store you can make some comparisons between what is available on the shelves.

flamingsoulz

Awards
ill get now adams if i can find it at some supplement store once i finish my bottle of multis

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
man muscle milk tastes amazing but its to expensive, just buy yourself a nice big jug of 100% whey protein by ON, and eat, eat eat.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
ill get now adams if i can find it at some supplement store once i finish my bottle of multis
That or anything that has a B-Complex built in with around 50-100 mg of your B's. I think the Adam multi might have it but the one I use is from Vitamin Shoppe.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah yeah i was gonna say something too! fcukin ironic ah?

So Thread starter, what flavor(s) do you think you are going to get.

Btw, i did a whole 12lb bag of ON Serious Mass and i pretty much liked it. THis was after my car accident and i was getting back into shape trying to add on the lbs...I think its a good deal actually for

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
aaaaaah whatever dog

What difference does it make what my nickname is. Muscle Milk is for kids............do you use....if thats you in the pic you obviously are in pretty good condition.........i would bet that you don't take muscle milk and if you do its very little.

Dont get me wrong, its a great product for beginners, but when you trying to get to the next level, and really stick do a demanding carb/protein/fat intake regimine....muscle milk will throw the whole equation out of wack.

Im out, you guys need to get a grip!!!:bb3:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
What difference does it make what my nickname is. Muscle Milk is for kids............do you use....if thats you in the pic you obviously are in pretty good condition.........i would bet that you don't take muscle milk and if you do its very little.

Dont get me wrong, its a great product for beginners, but when you trying to get to the next level, and really stick do a demanding carb/protein/fat intake regimine....muscle milk will throw the whole equation out of wack.

Im out, you guys need to get a grip!!!:bb3:
Hahaha stop telling us you're "out". We can already tell when your post is finished. Jeez...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just going to get this off my chest but you had to be a musclemilk fan in order to make that your board name....lol.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Sensitive, sensitive

Wow, we got sensitive ladies out there.....get some more tampons boyz!!!!!!!!! Im sorry i attacked you because you like drinking sugar water, thats probably why you dont have a picutre of yourself up!

hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!:bb3:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Musclemilk, Your name wouldn't be Richard(****) would it?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Wow, we got sensitive ladies out there.....get some more tampons boyz!!!!!!!!! Im sorry i attacked you because you like drinking sugar water, thats probably why you dont have a picutre of yourself up!

hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!:bb3:
hahaha that's a good one...and I'm sure that's you in your avatar...

I'm out!

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Actually no Big Bama,

I have no issues with you dude....youre posts are cool as hell bro...these guyz need to lighten up....i dont like muscle milk is that a feakin crime......

im out

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
tell you what

wanna cam chat baby?? Ill show you what a 20 inch shredded bicep looks like my brother!!!

im out

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
NO but I wouldn't make it my name either. That's why my name isn't Fizogen STRAP. If you don't like the product why would that be your name?
Also the guys you are calling out are some pretty reputable people. People new to the board normally don't bow up to veterans of this board, So you're putting a target on yourself.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
wanna cam chat baby?? Ill show you what a 20 inch shredded bicep looks like my brother!!!

im out
alright, alright fine. as long as I get to be the butch...you get to be the b!tch...

don't worry tho, it doesn't hurt as bad as it sounds....at least after the first time it doesn't.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
NO but I wouldn't make it my name either. That's why my name isn't Fizogen STRAP. If you don't like the product why would that be your name?
Also the guys you are calling out are some pretty reputable people. People new to the board normally don't bow up to veterans of this board, So you're putting a target on yourself.
Agreed. Although I am just having fun with you (MuscleMilk40), you should watch yourself.

It's understandable not to like a product, but you come off as a more educated, intelligent, mature, and contributing member of the community if you explain why you may or may not use a certain supplement or whether or not you enjoy a certain supplement instead of just bad mouthing.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
cmon

ill match wits with any of them, been training and using supps over half my life. I like the name...dont like the product..thats it. I even gave muscle milk some props....use it if youre starting out..its deliscious, but if youre getting on stage..............dude you gotta drop it out of your diet.

im out

JJC

Awards
  • Established
ill match wits with any of them, been training and using supps over half my life. I like the name...dont like the product..thats it. I even gave muscle milk some props....use it if youre starting out..its deliscious, but if youre getting on stage..............dude you gotta drop it out of your diet.

im out
That's better. See? You just need to explain yourself before you go spouting off...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Not Too Sure About Anyone Else But Muscle Milk Is The Only Protien Supplement That Hurts My Stomach...every Time I Take It... I Prefer O.n. 100 Whey Tastes Great... Best Bang For Your Buck In My Opinion....

As For The Thread Starter Its Good To See A 14 Year Old Taking Weight Training And Dieting Seriously... God Knows I Wish I Started That Young... Good Luck...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Let's all get high, rent some strippers, and make peace, too much tension in here :D

The Muscle Milk is definitely not the best option if your an endomorph like me. Fat seems to have a hard on for me so it's hard to get rid of it and hard to keep it off but I can bulk up and get strong real fast.

To the kid who started this thread: Muscle Milk is good if you're a hard gainer but you should ALWAYS depend on whole foods as much as possible. If you do that now and develop good eating habits you'll be a monster when you're 21 and you'll get so much azz that you'll be able to get picky about which chicks you can get ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
james c Supplements 0
james c Supplements 20
Bull6125 Supplements 1