mtrn or sd????

cuen32

Awards
Fisrt of all I would like to say hello to everyone in the forum,as thisi is my first post since I recently joined.
Well here goes my question:
Is mtrn as bad as SD,I used SD it game great strength and size (up to 12 pounds) kept 10 of them,but sides were horrible,most of it lipid profile,started my cholesterol at 175 and ended at 195,as well as horrible headaches that seemed to go away with water intake.

1st question:
Is mtrn as harsh as SD ?

2nd question
could someone post a proper cycle of mtrn including PTC?

Thanx

((Vibe))

((Vibe))

Awards
In answer to your 1st question they both seem to be a bit harsh though this will largely vary from person to person.

Your second question could easily be answered by doing a little research via the search function...be sure not to skimp out on the pct...nolva or tor...your rats will thank you.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fisrt of all I would like to say hello to everyone in the forum,
welcome
but sides were horrible,most of it lipid profile,started my cholesterol at 175 and ended at 195,as well as horrible headaches that seemed to go away with water intake.
Lipids out of wack is very very common for SD and some other orals. Drinking a lot more water to get rid of a headaches does seem rather bearable. To each his own I guess.
1st question:
Is mtrn as harsh as SD ?
Too many users and too too few of them getting bloodwork. It is very relative to how your body will respond. Everyone should get bloodwork frequently, especially pre and post cycle to detremine a baseline for themselves.
2nd question
could someone post a proper cycle of mtrn including PTC?

Thanx
You need to do a mininal amount of research for yourself. There are many threads out there. Check them out.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Yes welcome, and searching is your friend!
As a point to note, however, TRN is constitutionally less harsh and less potent as an anabolic than SD for most.
Sides on TRN are likely to be much less severe as well.

The jury is still out on cycle length, but I'd go 4-6 weeks on TRN, with a 4 week PCT. You'd need to gauge the continuing effectiveness as weeks go by and act accordingly. That is, if your gains grind to a halt after 3-4 weeks, you certainly don't want to go for 6. But if it's rolling well, you may go 6 or even 8.

It would be interesting IMO to go with something like SD or ergo or PP for weeks 1-3, and run TRN weeks 1-6. I would not suggest this for a beginner, however.

Search the PCT forum and report back on what you find; what do you think a good PCT protocol would be, or some possibilities based on your research?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
julius kelp Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0