MTRN/MZOL dosing

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
What's the dosing procedure on this? Is it fine to take 4mg of MTRN all at once, for example? I was under the assumption that they had relatively long half-lives and dosing didn't matter, but most logs I've seen had people dosing one at a time.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the dosing procedure on this? Is it fine to take 4mg of MTRN all at once, for example? I was under the assumption that they had relatively long half-lives and dosing didn't matter, but most logs I've seen had people dosing one at a time.
Most compounds reguardless of methylation or not, if ur taking multiple doses, its better to spread them out to keep levels of the active high.

Quick question bro, ive read that if ur on DNP it will kill gains for a ph/gear cycle, are you lookin to gain anything or just keep muscle?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Just looking to keep muscle. I actually continued the DNP a few days ago. The plan was I would start MTRN/MZOL a week before the DNP ended, so by the time all of the water started to subside, the effects from TRN/ZOL would start to kick in.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just looking to keep muscle. I actually continued the DNP a few days ago. The plan was I would start MTRN/MZOL a week before the DNP ended, so by the time all of the water started to subside, the effects from TRN/ZOL would start to kick in.
Good idea. Reason im asking is because im currently cutting but by the time my other "compounds" kickin id like to start lean bulking where i put no fat basicaly back on, even if i gain say 8 lbs but im just as lean as i was id be happy. Im thinkin of running DNP at 200-400mgs and no more as im on some good cutters (tren/winny). But im not sure im still kinda lost as what to do!