MSRIDER taking on PCT with PURUS

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thats a good sign lol
Hell yeah! I'm getting better at the goodmornings, think a lot of it is confidense. When u put up rediculous #'s I don't get as scared about the bigger weights

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yeah! I'm getting better at the goodmornings, think a lot of it is confidense. When u put up rediculous #'s I don't get as scared about the bigger weights
Your strong bro! Keep at it!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome numbers man. Make sure your takin plenty of rest time between sets though man. Your doing great so far

msrider

msrider

Awards
Awesome numbers man. Make sure your takin plenty of rest time between sets though man. Your doing great so far
Thanks Big Dan! I take lots of time before sets lol lots of stretching too

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Broham! Think you might have AB looking over his shoulder soon with those numbers. Some power in those wheels.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome numbers on squats and good mornings!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
**** man 545 on squats is focking ridiculous!! Good work bro!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Damn Broham! Think you might have AB looking over his shoulder soon with those numbers. Some power in those wheels.
Thank you! AB has raw strength and has a lot of years to grow I'm just gunna keep pushing before my wheels fall off. Just glad AB is giving me pointers and pushing me, hope my #'s do the same for him and push him aswell. But I will say It is nice to b even mentioned in same breath as AB haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Awesome numbers on squats and good mornings!
Thanks Mack! Its rediculous when I think about it. I've always had great leg strength just a week skinny back, now its growing and the goodmornings are helping me a lot.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sick pct #s.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong legs and back carry over to all the other lifts. You can't go wrong.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Strong legs and back carry over to all the other lifts. You can't go wrong.
I'm noticing! All the guys at my gym just focus on upper body, I want to excel at it all. And I hurd that there's more test being stored in your legs. Not sure thruth behind that but I figure if there is I'm gunna get that **** pumping haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I been in Branson doing christmas shopping :( but I managed too get in a workout Friday and worked back and shoulders. Didn't kill it like normal so I combined the too cause I new the wife would have me out shopping all weekend.

Db sitting shoulder press:
50x10
75x8
75x8

Deadlifts (raw)
135x10
225x8
315x6
495 failed, tried from ground no straps couldn't get it pissed me off! Tried 4 x, guess not too bad considering never started raw and from ground.
405x8 raw and from ground, thought I need to rep out something to make me feel better about my deads today.

BB shrugs
135x10
225x10
315x10

Db shrugs:
3 sets of 100x10

Shoulder press machine:
150x10
170x8

That's all I got in due to wife pressuring me into hurrying to go to Shopping and our night out away from kids. I will get back on my normal workout this week. Back still soar as **** gunna try and workout my glute with the tennis ball tonight.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Little nutrition update: killing some chcken nuggets, kids leftover mac, and throw in a giant baked potato haha. Gotta love lazy Sunday before work!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Starting to feel better, physicaly and mentaly. I realy think the dpol is doing its job, my muscles are recovering faster and not hurting near as bad.

I took 1 scoop of MM and half of condense and the ole lady is throwing a fit. Gotta order her somemore now lol

Chest workout:

Bench:
135x10 warm up
225x10
275x8
315x2
365 failed, not even close lol I'm gunna get it eventualy
225x12

Incline db:
80x10
90x8
100x7

Incline db flyes:
60x10
70x10
80x8

Cable flies downward:
60eachx10
70eachx10
60eachx10

Cable flyes upward:
20eachx10
20eachx10
30eachx10

Hit some crunches at end. I will say that its tough not thinking about my next cycle lol can't wait to b on again haha

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work,I know about going for that heavy one and not having it,mm will get in ya head!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Nice work,I know about going for that heavy one and not having it,mm will get in ya head!
Thanks Mack! MM def gets in my head. I think I'm the incredible Hulk on that **** lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today was a great day for me for arms. It is the halfway mark for my pct so I will b tapering down my clomid to 50 mg tomorrow. I can deff tell the d-pol is working, my body isn't fatigued I'm not hurting as much and showing great energy.

The MM and condense combo rock! Its awesome hearing my buddies thoughts about MM. They love it, infact its funny cause if they like a product they always carry it in so everyone can see what they are taking, lol!

Gotta get me a purus shirt! So that everyone gets to know about a product that truly amazes me!

Workout for Arms:

Incline db concentration curls:
30x10
30x10
35x10

Preacher curls ez bar:
95x10
95x10
95x10 went wide grip on this set

Sitting single db overhead exstentions:
100x10
100x10
100x10

Dips:
Bwx25
Bw+plate x 12
Bw+plate x15

Standing alternating db curls:
40x10
50x10
55x10

Cable mach close grip tri pushdowns:
Whole stack x 10 for 3 sets

Preacher single arm db concentration curls:
40x10
55x10

Drops sets standing alternating db:
60x5
50x3
40x5
35x5
30x5 just jumped in with some guys since they had it set up, great way to end a great workout!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
awesome work as usual bro.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I been in Branson doing christmas shopping :( but I managed too get in a workout Friday and worked back and shoulders. Didn't kill it like normal so I combined the too cause I new the wife would have me out shopping all weekend.

That's all I got in due to wife pressuring me into hurrying to go to Shopping and our night out away from kids. I will get back on my normal workout this week. Back still soar as **** gunna try and workout my glute with the tennis ball tonight.

I feel for you MS, there's nothing worse than going shopping the weekend after Thanksgiving. I bet your wife was happy you went with her though:)

msrider

msrider

Awards
I feel for you MS, there's nothing worse than going shopping the weekend after Thanksgiving. I bet your wife was happy you went with her though:)
Thanks MissQ! Don't know if u ever been to Hill Billy Land Branson Missouri lol but its crazy with tourist. I think my wife was happy, exspecialy since I bought her a new coach purse since somebody stole her other one out of our car. You live and learn. We deff needed a break from the kids and its always fun shopping for them too

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Thanks MissQ! Don't know if u ever been to Hill Billy Land Branson Missouri lol but its crazy with tourist. I think my wife was happy, exspecialy since I bought her a new coach purse since somebody stole her other one out of our car. You live and learn. We deff needed a break from the kids and its always fun shopping for them too

I have not been to Hill Billy Branson, but w/ a name like that, I now want to!!!

By the way, you had me at "Coach" :) Very cool of you!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I have not been to Hill Billy Branson, but w/ a name like that, I now want to!!!

By the way, you had me at "Coach" :) Very cool of you!!
Lol I just threw in Hill Billy lol, u might have to check out silver dollar city. Its there well known them park and there a big show town,country themed lol

I figured u would know what Coach was lol, she was happy. Again thanks for ur kind words Miss Q

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just so everyone knows, I ordered another condense lol gunna try the apple kind :) ****s awesome with MM. I'm feeling good again on my lifts thanks too the d-pol. Lots more energy and strength is coming back greatly. And my recovery is peaking again, don't like being soar all the time.

I felt amazing, except the pain I still have in my lower back/glute. Didn't do deads today cause I'm gunna try and get my back feeling better so I can set some PR's in this biatch.

Wide grip pull ups:
Bwx10 for 3 sets

Bent over single db row:
100'sx10 for 3 sets

Wide grip pull downs:
270x10
305x10
305x10 whole stack and was easy!

Bb bent over rows:
135x10
185x10
185x10

Machine rows:
170x10
210x10
250x10 never been able to do this much

Also I did single db bent over rotaters:
30x10
35x10
35x10 don't know the name for these but damn the work the **** out of my upper back near my shoulders.

Overall I felt great, strength was up. Sucks cause I like doing deads but wanna get my back fixed before my next cycle :)

My weight is hovering around 228-230 and that's what I was basicaly at when I ended my cycle. I'm a lot more vascular too thanks too all the supps I'm taking. My veins are getting crazy. Anabolicminds and the ppl on here have helped me achieve so much and am greatful for that.

I will b taking my normal sat and Sunday off and be ready to kill chest Monday.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
killin it!very nice work man.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks Mack! Just ready for the pain to be gone so I can work on some raw deads.
i know man,i havent done deads in a while bc i work at home now and i hate not doin em.gotta work with what we got tho.

msrider

msrider

Awards
i know man,i havent done deads in a while bc i work at home now and i hate not doin em.gotta work with what we got tho.
Most deffinite! it will heel and when it does skies the limit, cause I'm going hard!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Most deffinite! it will heel and when it does skies the limit, cause I'm so hard for you! **** me!
I know u have a libido boost from Dpol.... But really?

msrider

msrider

Awards
I know u have a libido boost from Dpol.... But really?
**** me running! New when I commented I should delete it, its ok not gunna get mad like Boosted haha Thanks for the laugh ****er! ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** me running! New when I commented I should delete it, its ok not gunna get mad like Boosted haha Thanks for the laugh ****er! ;)
Haha u got it!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know u have a libido boost from Dpol.... Sooo do you think you can do me a solid and stretch me out if you know what im sayin...really?
Eww

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clear your pm's man

msrider

msrider

Awards
Had a great workout today thanks too Purus. Sat I went in and sucked it up so this time I took 1 and half scoops of MM and I felt increddible. After sat on bench I was thinking I've lost too much strength but comd to find out think it was just the fact I didn't have my workout accessories cause the wife had my bag.
Not the case today. I was Jacked up!

Bb bench:
135x20 warmup
225x10
275x4
315x2
225x15 the wifey helped a bit on last 2

Incline db:
80x10
90x8
100x6

Incline flies:
50x10
60x10
75x10

Cables crossovers downward: 3 sets of 10, 60 60 70

Cable crossovers upward: 3 sets of 10 20 20 30

Also hit some abs for about 10 min, my veins were pumped up. I love MM, that pwo is the big ticket for me. Strength is back thanks to the DPol. I have shoulder pain and my lower pain in my lower part of my back so I'm not gunna do deads again or squats too try and get back to form so I can set some PR's again since the dpol is working its magic. Next week maybe :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Seen you never invited me....

: wtf:

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Seen you never invited me....

: wtf:

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.
Didn't think u needed invites bro! My Bad JP, from now on ur invited too all my logs. Plus I thought u already been following.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Feeling almost back to full strength. My weight is at 228, which is just 2 lbs lighter than when I ended my cycle. So I'm staying about the same.

Worked the arms damn good today.

Incline db curls:
30x10
35x10
30x10

Preacher ez bar curl:
95x10
115x10
135x7 wife helped force last rep

Sitting db overhead exstention:
100x10x3 sets

Dips:
Bwx25
Bw+45x15
Bw+90x9 never done this before. PR bitches!

Skull crushers:
95x20
95x20
95x20

Kick backs:
30x10
30x10

Straight bar cable curl:
12 platesx10
14x10

Spider curls:
95x10
95x10
95x10 never done these, loved them deff incorporating them into my arm workout.

Db twist:
25x20
25x20

Db rotating forearm curls
25x20
25x20

My arms are worn the fock out HaHa!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Didn't think u needed invites bro! My Bad JP, from now on ur invited too all my logs. Plus I thought u already been following.
I might have. This new phone app sucks and I'm trying to keep up with 50 logs.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I might have. This new phone app sucks and I'm trying to keep up with 50 logs.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.
Just 50 lol Glad ur here now. Things are going smoothly, my strength is steadily coming back.