Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dood your changes are REALLY obvious; no way could people not be like wth is he on lol....you blew up good man, with only more changes coming down the pipe! You're demolishing this comeback; keep going hard but continue to give that back a profound respect - plenty of lighter weight leg/back & good abdominal work is gonna lay that foundation of new supporting core muscles to help keep stress off your injury for the long haul.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I use UGL. I don't know what I will cruise at I may just start 250 mg and jump it up to 400. I havnt yet tried tren but plan on it my next blast :) I think I will just cruise using test lol Im not man enough to cruise with tren haha
cruise at whatever would be a high natural production number is that doesnt effect lipids cholesterol and blood pressure. you could probably start at 100mg or so a week and work your way up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So are you saying cruise is just whatever you find your body seems to be tolerating without bp & lipids rising? If so, you just get lipids done every couple months while you're trying to establish this?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So are you saying cruise is just whatever you find your body seems to be tolerating without bp & lipids rising? If so, you just get lipids done every couple months while you're trying to establish this?
Exactly. Unless you absolutely know you can go pro why run high doses year round and create more risk at organ failure and diseases linked to aas. We're all amature body builders. Health should be #1 priority.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Damn man! Just went back and looked at your first pics again pretty huge difference! You are killin it, gotta give you a lot of props for coming off a back injury and goin at it like this you are a bad a$$ man.
Thanks Brother! I had to go back and look after u said that and was deff shocked. I'm trying to become a bad ass for sure, have to give my surgain a lot of props too haha I'm wanting a lot more so we shall see what's to come :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Dood your changes are REALLY obvious; no way could people not be like wth is he on lol....you blew up good man, with only more changes coming down the pipe! You're demolishing this comeback; keep going hard but continue to give that back a profound respect - plenty of lighter weight leg/back & good abdominal work is gonna lay that foundation of new supporting core muscles to help keep stress off your injury for the long haul.
Thanks Bro! Yeah its super obvious and then too top it off I've been having a lot of rage durring my workouts haha I love getting myself pumped up lol

I am continuing to watch what I do, no squats for sure and leg press #'s are climbing fast, should be pushing well over 1200 by end of this blast Yeah Buddy!

msrider

msrider

Awards
cruise at whatever would be a high natural production number is that doesnt effect lipids cholesterol and blood pressure. you could probably start at 100mg or so a week and work your way up.
I think I will just stay at 750 lmao Jk I will start out at 250mg and get blood work don't after about 4 weeks to see how that is working for me, I may up it though as I want to grow like a mother ****er haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
I had a great weekend celebrating my 5 year old boys birthday at white water in Branson. He got a lot of presents and dosnt know about his mongoose trick bike he be getting tonight haha The cool thing is I can even ride this bike as Its for an adult, I hope he can ride it. I think he can as he taught himself how to ride without training wheels on his brothers old bike. He actualy got my rachet out and took them off and never road with training wheels. Hes a smart cookie for sure.

Im hoping to go workout in a bit but my baby girl hasn't been feeling the best so I may have to wait till morning to do chest. Im feeling strong no doubt but could be in my head after pinning myself 10min ago lol

Another note I didn't wear my shirt and my fathernlaw and I were going to go on the skycoaster and the girl told me I had to have a shirt on, so on my way another kid walks up to me and says I think you look ripped lol Kids tell it like they see it haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
weight today was 235.6 lbs, not bad considering eating like crap while on a mini vaca for my kids birthday.

Today I ended up getting to go workout and damn Im glad I felt great. Took a scoop of speedx3 and pumpx on the way to the gym. I was sweating and a man on a mission. Deff stronger this week.

Flat Bench:
145x10 warmup
235x10
255x9 had help on the 10th
235x8
145x10

incline db:
80x8x3sets, I know it wasn't much but I went all out on the flat bench and blew the **** out of my chest.

cable crossovers downward:
60x10
70x10
70x10

cable crossovers upward:
20x10
30x10

I had to take my kid to his baseball game and ran out of time. But, I got a lot done imo. I have been working out the last 3 weeks in the mornings and some of my bros that are pretty big were looking small compared to me :) They all kept congratulating me on my comeback. I will be destroying bi's and tri's in the morning and you better believe Im going to bring it. The cycle is starting to get good. Its also fun since everyone is cutting and are seeing me bulk. I was thinking about doing a cut cycle next but after how well this one is treating me I may spice up this one again and do the same except with much higher doses. Then I would be focking huge, who knows maybe I can do a show one day :) Just putting myself in the shape in case that's something I pursue.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
you know it! its usualy them telling mommy on me lol
We were checking out at the grocery store yesterday after I ate 1/2 lb of tuna for lunch. One of my daughters yells out "Something smells like poop!" And the other one yells "I think it's daddy's gas!"

So now that you're the biggest guy in your crew, do they know your secret? Or is it just "creatine and protein shakes?"

msrider

msrider

Awards
We were checking out at the grocery store yesterday after I ate 1/2 lb of tuna for lunch. One of my daughters yells out "Something smells like poop!" And the other one yells "I think it's daddy's gas!"

That's funny haha Gotta lovem

So now that you're the biggest guy in your crew, do they know your secret? Or is it just "creatine and protein shakes?"
Theres like two guys that know and Im sure theres a lot that wonder. Since I did take the freakazol I just tell them Im on it lol I actualy opened a supp store and have sold the freak to a lot of guys up here and they been gaining the **** out of the weight so it works out ok. Im not one to tell everyone my business and we only have a y and theres not a ton of guys on the juice there so its kinda a hush hush atmosphere lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today I destroyed my bi's and tri's. I didn't get a ton of workout in as I had to get to the store and had to run around a bit. Im going to start adding a bit more weight each week now since the test is starting to kick in but not full throttle.

superset
incline db curls:
30x12
30x10
30x10
40x10
40x10
cg flat bench:
135x10
135x10
185x10
185x9
135x10

superset
spider curls:
75x10x4sets
rope pushdowns:
140x10x2sets
155x10x2sets

superset
lying cable curls:
140x10x3sets
155x10
cable kickbacks:
30x10
30x10
40x10
40x10

Pumps were amazing! I only did 3 supersets but im trying to add more weight and keeping my reps up aswell. So far im excited about where Im at but considering how bad I been eating and being out in the heat a lot lately I cant complain. I will be glad when my kids games are over as we havnt had a lot of time to cook dinner in the evening and I havnt been pre making my meals like the first cycle. I will try and get back to it.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok so Friday I pinned 2.8 units of test and decca in my virgian tricep. It went smooth but had pip the next day but went away quickly.

I heard that if you inject into certain muscle groups directly they will grow the fastest. Does anyone know if this is true? It makes since that it would. I'm going to pin my other tricep today and thinking after a couple weeks doing my tri's of going to my chest. Anyone ever inject into there chest? Don't know where is a good spot :( Don't wanna puncture something that kills me haha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ok so Friday I pinned 2.8 units of test and decca in my virgian tricep. It went smooth but had pip the next day but went away quickly.

I heard that if you inject into certain muscle groups directly they will grow the fastest. Does anyone know if this is true? It makes since that it would. I'm going to pin my other tricep today and thinking after a couple weeks doing my tri's of going to my chest. Anyone ever inject into there chest? Don't know where is a good spot :( Don't wanna puncture something that kills me haha
No. You will not see sight growth. The drugs are systemic. The only plausibility to that is the idea of the oil expanding the fascia and causing short term swelling.

msrider

msrider

Awards
No. You will not see sight growth. The drugs are systemic. The only plausibility to that is the idea of the oil expanding the fascia and causing short term swelling.
Damn Bro, You know too damn much glad ur my buddy. But Since I am going to cruise I may see short term muscle swelling for a long time :)

Have u heard of someone pinning there chest? Guess I will google it haha

The reason I was curious is watching you tube and cam across Bostin Loyd.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Damn Bro, You know too damn much glad ur my buddy. But Since I am going to cruise I may see short term muscle swelling for a long time :)

Have u heard of someone pinning there chest? Guess I will google it haha

The reason I was curious is watching you tube and cam across Bostin Loyd.
Yes you can pin your chest. It hurts like a bitch.

If its a muscle you can pin it. You could hit calves forearms traps rhomboids etc etc if you wanted/can reach. I don't think it's recommended though. I wouldn't stick anything but SEO in those muscles if I used it.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yes you can pin your chest. It hurts like a bitch.

If its a muscle you can pin it. You could hit calves forearms traps rhomboids etc etc if you wanted/can reach. I don't think it's recommended though. I wouldn't stick anything but SEO in those muscles if I used it.
Haha I bet it hurts like a bitch. I think I may try just to say I did lol but not for a bit lol Wait till im drunk haha jk

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 43
weight 230.5 + 10.5

So my weight has been dropping and Im thinking that's prolly cause I havnt been eating realy great but prolly cause Im burning fat aswell which is a good thing. 2 weeks ago I couldn't snapped my work pants but this past week I could. Im showing more definition, but nothing like to come. My strength is still climbing amazingly. My pins are going great, no pip usualy until I did my tri's but it was just a bit soar and hard. Nothing I cant handle.

Heres my chest workout today and I did some weight that I havnt even tried in along time, happy day :)

bb bench:
135x10
225x10
275x6
315x2 I realy didn't think I would be where Im at already. I actualy tried 3 times but had to have help the last one :( Im not going to go up more than 315 till I can get it up atleast 6-8 times as I notice a little pain in back but nothing I havnt been feeling anyways.
225x13

Incline db press:
80x10
90x10
100x9 its been forever since I tried these. Happy about this aswell.

incline db flies:
60x10
60x10
60x15

cable flies downward:
65x10
85x10
85x10

cable flies upward:
30x10
40x10
40x10

I also attempted to do some abs but I got my first cramp from my ab muscles, jurt like a mutha. And it was notted up crazy like. Realy scared the **** out of me cause I thought something toar, I attempted to do again but it popped out again haha that's all it took for me.

So far Today is the start of my 7th week and the strength is close to where it was before surgery and I havnt even started the winny. I would love to hit 365 by end of cycle but my goal is much more than that :) Never satisfied is the way I like to be. I havnt updated my leg workout lately but Have been gaining on leg press again. Just doing them for the 3 time since surgery I pushed 860 lbs 20 times on final set. I like doing legs workouts in the 20 rep range. That's the high light of my leg workout and chest workout. I will try to update more this week as I get 3 days off of work for first time in awhile. Time to push myself and make dem gains!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're getting so f'n strong so fast Msrider; straight beastmode up in here big guy! You might have lost some waterweight coming off the orals too; whether fat or water, you didn't need it - no way you're losing muscle with all that oil in da veinz!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As soon as I can find mine, I'll let you know how it goes. 1,3 Dmaa this morning and lost my prick!
Stim-dick is for real....I learned this the hard way about a month ago. Had about 425mg of caffeine in my preworkout w/ some other stims I believe for a workout right before I went over to this chick's place...we were fooling around and nothing would happen. She started going down on me (and she was hot as hell, mind you) and STILL nothing. Maybe a light chub....THAT was awkward. I had been off cycle for 2 wks (& had good libido/erections both on cycle & since coming off) and was like, "I promise it's not you, or the steroids" lol

Messed around with her some and we re-visited the situation an hour or two later - boom, hard as a brick & ready to slay. I've since backed my stims down :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yeah, its a love/hate relationship I have with stims... I just want to be left alone when on cycle and the 2 hrs post training. But stims make that thing so small and tight its tough to take a leak.

Sorry to derail your thread talking about my penis again...

msrider

msrider

Awards
You're getting so f'n strong so fast Msrider; straight beastmode up in here big guy! You might have lost some waterweight coming off the orals too; whether fat or water, you didn't need it - no way you're losing muscle with all that oil in da veinz!
Thanks Brother! Im loven the comeback so far and know when the winny starts the strength is going to be nutty :) Im glad Im loosen water weight or fat to be honest. I plan on going on a strict diet wants the winny starts to get my bf as low as I can I wanna see my abs without flexing if ya know what I mean.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok so this morning I went ahead and injected my glute with test and decca. I started out poking my left tri and fock me running the needle felt dull as **** so I backed off. I pulled up my gear with one needle and changed it and put another in but It wasn't a good feeling so I didn't even the twice about pushing it in. Glutes are easier anyway :)

I only had 40 min too workout cause had to open up the store this am. But Blew up my Bi's and tri's pretty good. Started off by doing drop sets with the ez bar preacher curls. Woah havnt done them in awhile.

ez bar preacher:
set 1 125x8,105x8,85x10
set 2 125x8,105x8,85x10
Didn't do a lot of sets but didn't need much haha It was burning.

super set 1
incline db curls:
25x10x3 sets
cg bench:
135x10x3 sets

superset 2
lying down cable mach ez curls wg:
115x10
130x10
145x10
v cable pushdowns:
145x10
160x10
160x10

superset 3
standing db curls:
35x10
40x10
bw dips:
20 reps
25 reps

Wouldve like to do more but needless to say I didn't have much time but was sweating my ass off and my arms are still swoll-n. I love the combo of speedx3 and pumpx by lecheek. After the tubs are done I will go back to supp-d and swoll-n as the pumps with it are insane aswell. You have to love good pump products :)

Early on in my cycle I was getting a bit lethargic but I think that was from the freakazol and dbol but since ive started week 7 my energy level and good attitude around family and friends has been better. All though you get me in the gym and I wanna smash dem weights like they stole something from me haha I love the aggression that comes with being on, if theres anything I can think of to piss me off while in the gym I try to think of it :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm too much of a psy to go tris. Plus 2+ml might have a hard time fitting in there. Just thinking about it and I could puke

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm too much of a psy to go tris. Plus 2+ml might have a hard time fitting in there. Just thinking about it and I could puke
Ive been afraid to try anywhere but have been getting use to the large amount of oil im pinning. But when I tried my left today with a new needle I decided quickly I may be a ***** too haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok Today I did not get that much time to workout, needless to say in 30 minutes of working out I managed to do 5 diff back exercise's at 3 sets each. I was sweating and felt like I got a lot accomplished in that short period. I go back to my other job Tonight so I will be working out longer in the morning. It will be Shoulder day tomorrow and I love shoulder day. I still feel great, but am so ready to start the winny in about 3 weeks or so as I am tired of having theses love handles on me. Oh well I will just have to get serious :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Weight 235.6 +15.6 lbs

I felt Big and strong today. The Test and Decca are realy starting to hit. I almost didn't workout this am because I was up 24 hrs straight, but after some speedx and pumpx and the gear kicking in high gear I ended up with one of my best workouts in awhile. I hit shoulders and had a few woman keep noticing how musch muscle I've put on :) always a good thing lol

seated db shoulder press:
70x10
75x10
75x8

Standing db shrugs:
100x10x3sets
125x10 never done the 125's as they were bought after I had my back problems but they felt good.

Smith mach rear shrugs:
105x10x2sets
195x10

Uprite rows:
105x10x3sets

Db dront shoulder raises:
40x10
50x8
40x10

Cable lateral raises:
30x10x3sets

Db bent over rows:
25x10x3sets

My traps were popping today along with a lot of veinage. Tomorrow is legs and better believe there about to get recked.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Yes Sir! Its the only way I can get my workout in. Would love to get more sleep but my life dosnt allow such events to take place lol
That's some dedication. I keep telling myself if I can't sleep before 7am To go downstairs and eat yhen hit the gym. i eat a huge breakfast and "kickstart my heart". Then go upstairs get changed and fall asleep lol. Never intentional but has happened lot recently.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Weight 235.6 +15.6 lbs

I felt Big and strong today. The Test and Decca are realy starting to hit. I almost didn't workout this am because I was up 24 hrs straight, but after some speedx and pumpx and the gear kicking in high gear I ended up with one of my best workouts in awhile. I hit shoulders and had a few woman keep noticing how musch muscle I've put on :) always a good thing lol

seated db shoulder press:
70x10
75x10
75x8

Standing db shrugs:
100x10x3sets
125x10 never done the 125's as they were bought after I had my back problems but they felt good.

Smith mach rear shrugs:
105x10x2sets
195x10

Uprite rows:
105x10x3sets

Db dront shoulder raises:
40x10
50x8
40x10

Cable lateral raises:
30x10x3sets

Db bent over rows:
25x10x3sets

My traps were popping today along with a lot of veinage. Tomorrow is legs and better believe there about to get recked.
I def feel your pain homi! Being awake for that long is definitely taxing! Your more dedicated than me lol I can't train after night shift, I wake up early and train before :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice work man! Just caught up I have been so busy. Workouts are looking solid and that dedication is legit 24hr? Lol thats awesome. Keep it up and I WANT NUDZ! (Finally got some up in mine)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Nice work man! Just caught up I have been so busy. Workouts are looking solid and that dedication is legit 24hr? Lol thats awesome. Keep it up and I WANT NUDZ! (Finally got some up in mine)
Oh snap, brb

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks Fellas! DD I will get dem nudz up in a bit, trying to recover from a long weekend with slow pitch softball tournement in the heat followed by a Sunday at White water with the family.

Today I smashed chest. I felt a little weaker but was still able to do 1 more rep than last week with 275.

BB Bench:
135x10
225x10
275x7
315x3 I did it 4 reps but had a little help and the kid said he didn't help but I say he was bull ****ting me haha
225x11

Incline DB press:
80x10
90x10
90x10

Incline db flies:
50x10
60x10
60x10

Cable flies downward:
60x10
70x10
70x10

Cable flies upward:
20x10
20x10
30x10

I'm happy with where I am at but know the best is yet to come. I will try and get some picks up in a bit, if I can find the time.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Damn man the weight just keeps going up ey! Huge progress in bench. I'm surprised your joints sent giving you trouble.