Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You know Im in!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Don't stress about pushing girl weights man it won't last for long ;) were are these noodz btw???

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Don't stress about pushing girl weights man it won't last for long ;) were are these noodz btw???
I second the girl weights. You gotta start somewhere. Don't let your ego drive you man that's how injuries happen.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao dude your not gonna be a Big Baller for long hahahaha

msrider

msrider

Awards
I here ya brother. I still look damn good lol just a little extra fat and some nice pimples on my chest lol I will get the noodz up in a bit. All my kids have been sick and my middle child is realy sick now.
I second the girl weights. You gotta start somewhere. Don't let your ego drive you man that's how injuries happen.
I know brother. Im pushing high reps now and will be there soon. Thanks!
Lmao dude your not gonna be a Big Baller for long hahahaha
You like that, lol! I do play a mean game of basketball haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Here's all I got guys. Deff lost a lot since my injury but I have a lot of confidence in my work ethic and Know I will get there quickly.

ForumRunner_20130507_215740.png

ForumRunner_20130507_215756.png

View attachment 80379

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I like the base you still have man. You gotta remember muscle memory will play a role... you will gain muscle you lost back much faster than it took to gain it the first time. You body will adapt fast and grow fast as fuk, I have no doubt.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Still got a solid base homi, I'm sure you'll get that precious muscle back in no time. Like DD said with muscle memory and the cycle you've planned you'll be swole as fuk in no time.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I like the base you still have man. You gotta remember muscle memory will play a role... you will gain muscle you lost back much faster than it took to gain it the first time. You body will adapt fast and grow fast as fuk, I have no doubt.
I need to quit eating the **** food. damn kids gushers in the middle of the night don't help haha I will get it under control. I have to remember ive only lifted for 6 days so far. I will keep pushing Bro.
Still got a solid base homi, I'm sure you'll get that precious muscle back in no time. Like DD said with muscle memory and the cycle you've planned you'll be swole as fuk in no time.
Thanks Brother! I know I will get there. Just gotta keep working.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I need to quit eating the **** food. damn kids gushers in the middle of the night don't help haha I will get it under control. I have to remember ive only lifted for 6 days so far. I will keep pushing Bro.
I definitely feel ya on that bro, I dunno what it is at times, but I get a fckin hella sweet tooth during the night maybe 1-2x a week, it's like if I don't throw some snacks in there, my body gets mad at me and I'm not sure which compound to attribute to at this point but munchy hunger pains like fckin what. Don't sweat it at all, as you know takes a bit of time to get into the swing of things, but you're heading there.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I definitely feel ya on that bro, I dunno what it is at times, but I get a fckin hella sweet tooth during the night maybe 1-2x a week, it's like if I don't throw some snacks in there, my body gets mad at me and I'm not sure which compound to attribute to at this point but munchy hunger pains like fckin what. Don't sweat it at all, as you know takes a bit of time to get into the swing of things, but you're heading there.
Ive been doing it the whole time I been away from the weights haha Its tough getting away from it exspecialy when my kids have them for there lunches. Ive quit doing harder drugs in the past I know I will kick this habbit too. Im liking where Im at. I can feel a lot of muscle under this fat haha.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Ive been doing it the whole time I been away from the weights haha Its tough getting away from it exspecialy when my kids have them for there lunches. Ive quit doing harder drugs in the past I know I will kick this habbit too. Im liking where Im at. I can feel a lot of muscle under this fat haha.
My daughters don't eat much different food than my wife and I do. It kills me whenever we take them to playdates or whatever, and all the moms serve juice and cookies. When we host, we serve (albeit some portion controlled carbs as snacks) bottled water and meat and cheese. The takeaway is this: the stigma that kids have to eat "kid foods" I think is an Americanized thought process

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 2
weight 222.3

I did Bi's and tri's. Im not going to get into detail but I did high reps of 12x4 on all exercise's and had some nasty veinage going on.

Day 3
weight 223.4

Today I did Back and its the first time I've realy felt like doing some lower back exercise's. I did about .7 miles on the treadmill and played a pick up game of basketball and damn Im out of shape. Heres todays workout:

wide grip pull up's:
bwx10
bwx10
bwx5
I will say this I did attempt these for first time last week and I did 3 sets and only did 4 each time so Im deff fealing better than last week.

cable lat pull down's:
60x12
60x12
75x12

smith mach. bent over rows:
85x10
85x10
85x10
85x10
These Im nervous as hell about doing but I felt good with a belt and I didn't want to do much weight as I just want to concentrate on my form and not have to much movement until I see how my back is feeling. Felt Good!

Wide grip pull down's:
210x12
220x10
210x12
210x12
Felt good here too. Its a process, but overall feeling good again just to be working out again. Keep on pushing on Baby.

I also did 3 sets of 40 set ups on the Ball. Its nice to work on the abs again as that is something I havnt been able to do in over 5 months. The more flexible I get the easier and the more I will start doing. When I think back to how its been being away and always eating pain pills I feel like Im lucky to be doing the things im doing just 4 weeks after surgery. So far im up 3.4 lbs. in 3 days. I like that and the fact that im continuing to do cardio regularly. I am going to incorporate cardio on the treadmill tonight at work also. Its not too late to look good for summer, I just have to watch my diet and keep building muscle. Thanks for the support brothers. Im also thinking after I run this cycle of going into some clen. How could I incorporate that after the winny? Thanks!

msrider

msrider

Awards
My daughters don't eat much different food than my wife and I do. It kills me whenever we take them to playdates or whatever, and all the moms serve juice and cookies. When we host, we serve (albeit some portion controlled carbs as snacks) bottled water and meat and cheese. The takeaway is this: the stigma that kids have to eat "kid foods" I think is an Americanized thought process
That's cool. I solute you for that. The good thing is my boys are 4 and 8 and there thinking about the proteins and such to get bigger. So I think they will make a nice transition to the consept of eating clean. When we go out they already have to eat steak so Its going to get exspensive. My oldest boy is suppose to be a minimum of 6ft 5" and eats a ton and don't gain weight. Do you know if its bad to put a kid on a protein shake a day at his age?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
That's cool. I solute you for that. The good thing is my boys are 4 and 8 and there thinking about the proteins and such to get bigger. So I think they will make a nice transition to the consept of eating clean. When we go out they already have to eat steak so Its going to get exspensive. My oldest boy is suppose to be a minimum of 6ft 5" and eats a ton and don't gain weight. Do you know if its bad to put a kid on a protein shake a day at his age?
Man, they're going to eat you out of house and home!
My girls have sips of my whey isolate shakes (ages 3&5). There's nothing in it like creatine or beta alaninie, so I'm green light on it. The problem is that they don't see it as 'food' and want to eat as normal, hence just some sips

msrider

msrider

Awards
Man, they're going to eat you out of house and home!
My girls have sips of my whey isolate shakes (ages 3&5). There's nothing in it like creatine or beta alaninie, so I'm green light on it. The problem is that they don't see it as 'food' and want to eat as normal, hence just some sips
I give my boys sips myself. They love protein. And yeah, I married into a tall family. I was 6ft 2" and my wife is 5 ft 10" but her mom is as tall as me or taller now haha and brother 6 6" and dad 6"5. Big family! Grocery Bill keeps going up and up, just thinking about while im on cycle Im going to have to get another job. Oh yeah, I did.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I get a wicked sweet tooth in the evenings here are some tricks...

1. 1 cup of PLAIN greek yogurt and 1 scoop of protein. If you freeze it for awhile its like icecream. I also make it and put it n whole grain Belgium waffles instead of syrup.

2. I buy the Breyers Low carb icecream. If I remember right it only has 3g of sugar per 1/2 cup. I throw it in my shakes or throw peanuts or almonds in it after dinner to crave my sweet tooth.

3. I also make protein cinnamon rolls with cinnamon protein powder, cream cheese and eggs. It makes like 6 rolls and I throw greek yogurt mixed with vanilla protein and pecans on top. Comes out to like 24g pro, 3 carbs and 5g fat per roll. Tastes fukin awesome.

Theres alot of alternatives out there you just have to get creative.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1. 1 cup of PLAIN greek yogurt and 1 scoop of protein. If you freeze it for awhile its like icecream. I also make it and put it n whole grain Belgium waffles instead of syrup.
I'm trying this postworkout tonight, got an open tuboof ***e and a 10lb bag of vanilla syntha-6 in the cupboard. I'm gonna shout DangerDave 3x with my mouth all white afterwards too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 2
weight 222.3

I did Bi's and tri's. Im not going to get into detail but I did high reps of 12x4 on all exercise's and had some nasty veinage going on.

Day 3
weight 223.4

Today I did Back and its the first time I've realy felt like doing some lower back exercise's. I did about .7 miles on the treadmill and played a pick up game of basketball and damn Im out of shape. Heres todays workout:

wide grip pull up's:
bwx10
bwx10
bwx5
I will say this I did attempt these for first time last week and I did 3 sets and only did 4 each time so Im deff fealing better than last week.

cable lat pull down's:
60x12
60x12
75x12

smith mach. bent over rows:
85x10
85x10
85x10
85x10
These Im nervous as hell about doing but I felt good with a belt and I didn't want to do much weight as I just want to concentrate on my form and not have to much movement until I see how my back is feeling. Felt Good!

Wide grip pull down's:
210x12
220x10
210x12
210x12
Felt good here too. Its a process, but overall feeling good again just to be working out again. Keep on pushing on Baby.

I also did 3 sets of 40 set ups on the Ball. Its nice to work on the abs again as that is something I havnt been able to do in over 5 months. The more flexible I get the easier and the more I will start doing. When I think back to how its been being away and always eating pain pills I feel like Im lucky to be doing the things im doing just 4 weeks after surgery. So far im up 3.4 lbs. in 3 days. I like that and the fact that im continuing to do cardio regularly. I am going to incorporate cardio on the treadmill tonight at work also. Its not too late to look good for summer, I just have to watch my diet and keep building muscle. Thanks for the support brothers. Im also thinking after I run this cycle of going into some clen. How could I incorporate that after the winny? Thanks!
Bet it feels good to be working back of all things eh big guy?! Happy for you man, just take your time with stuff and as you roll into it you'll learn what helps and what to avoid for now. Never bad to already be up weight!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

2. I buy the Breyers Low carb icecream. If I remember right it only has 3g of sugar per 1/2 cup. I throw it in my shakes or throw peanuts or almonds in it after dinner to crave my sweet tooth.

3. I also make protein cinnamon rolls with cinnamon protein powder, cream cheese and eggs. It makes like 6 rolls and I throw greek yogurt mixed with vanilla protein and pecans on top. Comes out to like 24g pro, 3 carbs and 5g fat per roll. Tastes fukin awesome.

Cinnamon rolls? Dude give some instructions

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

he turd i sent you an email. and please email me the recipes. ill take them all...ALL OF THEM

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of those recipes are on youtube :D

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I aint got the recipe on me.... I'm kind of in the middle of the desert atm... but I will see if I can find it for you guys

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Are you taking your orals together or spaced out?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Am going to try these they don't look bad at all!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I aint got the recipe on me.... I'm kind of in the middle of the desert atm... but I will see if I can find it for you guys
Would love to get those recipe's when u get back Brother.I'm doing better so far so it should get easier too. But I love cinimum rolls.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Are you taking your orals together or spaced out?
ImcSpreading them out off and on. Usualy take 2 freakazol in the morning and try taking the other cap of freak with my dbol with my pre workout. My schedule is so crazy so its toughy having a set sche3dule for my orals and cycle armor.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
ImcSpreading them out off and on. Usualy take 2 freakazol in the morning and try taking the other cap of freak with my dbol with my pre workout. My schedule is so crazy so its toughy having a set sche3dule for my orals and cycle armor.
I bought little 2" x 1" Ziploc bags and made my own version of animal pax with my PH and ancillaries. It took a good hour but I did the whole cycle. Then you just grab n go. Just a thought

msrider

msrider

Awards
I bought little 2" x 1" Ziploc bags and made my own version of animal pax with my PH and ancillaries. It took a good hour but I did the whole cycle. Then you just grab n go. Just a thought
That's a great idea Brother. I will gvet it figured out, I just have a very screwed up schedule. I might actualy get me some of them baggies and make my own aswell. I'm going to be working out after work this morning, but deff not drinking my pre this morning just going to take dbol + 1tab of freakazol + swoll-n for pump. The reason is havnt been able to go back to sleep. Eventualy I might have a better schedule. Thanks for the idea!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Sorry for lack of updates brothers. I will get them up in a bit as its been tough with working 12 hr days followed by working at my supp store and 3 kids always needing there daddy with Ball games, etc. I will say that I'm deff adding size and my arms are looking fuller already. Updates will be up in a bit :)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Don't worry too much about us on here man family and income have to come first or you won't have much left. Get us updates whenever you find the time :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Don't worry too much about us on here man family and income have to come first or you won't have much left. Get us updates whenever you find the time :)
^^^ this. Forums come last man. Family, income, training, nutrition and then if you have time forums. We'll be here whenever you have the time.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sorry for lack of updates brothers. I will get them up in a bit as its been tough with working 12 hr days followed by working at my supp store and 3 kids always needing there daddy with Ball games, etc. I will say that I'm deff adding size and my arms are looking fuller already. Updates will be up in a bit :)
Hey bro hit me up with a email with your store. You guys do online sales? Got a ton of guys out here that have nothing to spend money but supps lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey bro hit me up with a email with your store. You guys do online sales? Got a ton of guys out here that have nothing to spend money but supps lol
Sorry Brother for not getting back with you I have been so busy. Will get that email out asap. I'm not doing online sales yet but having someone working on my website for future sales. Its in the making my friend. And I appreciate you throwing a brother some bones :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 8
Weight 231 +11lbs

Hey fellas, starting to have ppl talking and my wife and myself are noticing a fullness in my arms. Im up 11 lbs in 8 days, very pleased with that. Also my back is feeling better everyday. Today I pinned 375 decca and 375 test e, if you noticed im only suppose to be pinning 200 decca :) my dumb ass didn't look at the writing on the label and pinned 1.5 decca haha. So I guess I will just add the other 25mg decca in with 375 test e on thurs. I will add that the strength is starting to come around again. For instance 60lb db incline was tough last week. I worked up to the 90's with some assistance from the wife and pumped out 6 controlled reps. Loving this cycle so far and loving how my back is healing. I know this cycle hasn't even started yet, so I will be looking like a freak in time. Heres today chest sets and some abs:

Smith mach flat bench:
105x12 warmup
155x12
205x10
245x8 all controlled and no shaking like the last week :)

incline db:
75x10
75x10
90x6 assisted by my lovely wife. Major pumps going on here for sure.

incline db flies:
60x10
60x10
75x10 was doing 50's last week. Im getting my strength back ;) ****s going to hit the fan for this mutha ****a for sure.

Machine sitting crossovers:
130lbx10
150x10
150x10

cable crossovers upward:
20lbx10
30x10
30x10

Did 10 min of abs using the Big Ball and used the cable mach for some oblique excercises. I havnt been eating and sleep very well due to a hectic work schedule, ball games, and my own business, so still trying to find that happy medium to have some sort of schedule. Very pleased with the freakazol. A buddy of mine is running it solo and he has went from 205 too 218 and said he hasn't been able to get past 207 for months. I must say its legit to say the least. Anyways fellas I will try to update this as much as possible and thanks for the support. Im going to be a Freak!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Day 8
Weight 231 +11lbs

Hey fellas, starting to have ppl talking and my wife and myself are noticing... Im going to be a Freak!
It's all well n good as long as you n your wife accept it who cares what the rest of those tossers say

msrider

msrider

Awards
It's all well n good as long as you n your wife accept it who cares what the rest of those tossers say
Oh I know brother, I enjoy it when they talk. Then I know im getting Bigger haha. My wife supports it. She loves it actualy, Im more of a freak in the bedroom.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sorry Brother for not getting back with you I have been so busy. Will get that email out asap. I'm not doing online sales yet but having someone working on my website for future sales. Its in the making my friend. And I appreciate you throwing a brother some bones :)
No problem man. Be sure to hit me up when your store is online. Keep killin it. Strength looks like its coming back fast as hell. Nice work

msrider

msrider

Awards
No problem man. Be sure to hit me up when your store is online. Keep killin it. Strength looks like its coming back fast as hell. Nice work
For Sure! Yes strength is coming back and its nice to be lifting and not having my whole body shaking and spazzing out haha. I'm liking the cycle so fae for sure, its gunn be a fun ride no doubt!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just had me a serving of NLA Recover-D for my bedtime snack. MMM so Damn good!

Got an AM workout in the morning. Will be doing bi's and tri's and some cardio. Have a good night fellas

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 9
weight not recorded (not going to weigh for a week)

I am feeling amazing as you would suspect. Don't know if its the dbol or the freakazol making me feel this good or just knowing Im ON. I do know that im not even close to the place I will be in 4 or 5 weeks, that gets me excited. Girls at the gym ask me what Im on, I love it. Beast Mode Baby!

Bi's and tri's today

incline db curls:
25x12
30x12
30x12
30x10

cable mach. curls:
4 sets of 10 (didn't even see how much I was doing lol I just want to concentrate on form and holding to get that pump ive been missing)

standing db curls:
30x10
30x10
35x10

preacher curls:
75x12
75x10
75x10

rope push downs:
again I never even checked the weight. Im not realy concerned about the weight Im doing now as I am about repetition and form.

cable kick backs:
20x10
20x10
20x10

bw dips:
bwx20
bwx20
bwx25 finished this last set after running a half mile on treadmill.

So far Im feeling amazing. My diet isn't where it needs to be but Im trying to figure out my schedule so that I might get serious about all of that. Im going to get more serious about nutrition at end of this blast when I kick in the winny. Rite now im just geared towards eating and eating and taking in proteins and carbs. My sex drive has increased, could be in my head but that's the one thing my wife loved about me being on the first time as I could never get enough sex. Gotta keep her happy so I can keep using gear lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Day 9
weight not recorded (not going to weigh for a week)

I am feeling amazing as you would suspect. Don't know if its the dbol or the freakazol making me feel this good or just knowing Im ON. I do know that im not even close to the place I will be in 4 or 5 weeks, that gets me excited. Girls at the gym ask me what Im on, I love it. Beast Mode Baby!

Bi's and tri's today

incline db curls:
25x12
30x12
30x12
30x10

cable mach. curls:
4 sets of 10 (didn't even see how much I was doing lol I just want to concentrate on form and holding to get that pump ive been missing)

standing db curls:
30x10
30x10
35x10

preacher curls:
75x12
75x10
75x10

rope push downs:
again I never even checked the weight. Im not realy concerned about the weight Im doing now as I am about repetition and form.

cable kick backs:
20x10
20x10
20x10

bw dips:
bwx20
bwx20
bwx25 finished this last set after running a half mile on treadmill.

So far Im feeling amazing. My diet isn't where it needs to be but Im trying to figure out my schedule so that I might get serious about all of that. Im going to get more serious about nutrition at end of this blast when I kick in the winny. Rite now im just geared towards eating and eating and taking in proteins and carbs. My sex drive has increased, could be in my head but that's the one thing my wife loved about me being on the first time as I could never get enough sex. Gotta keep her happy so I can keep using gear lol
Dbol is well known for the overall amazing feeling and sense of well being. Usually takes about 5 days to feel that way. I'd imagine it has a lot to do with it