Mount PES: my stash

raz_kaz248

Awards
How did you manage to get all that over here (hook a canadian brother up with your supplier!)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How did you manage to get all that over here (hook a canadian brother up with your supplier!)
Customs was hell.
Ordered strait through PES

raz_kaz248

Awards
According to website that's well over 3k....I hope you got some sort of discount for that big ass order lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
According to website that's well over 3k....I hope you got some sort of discount for that big ass order lol
Several of us had a 75% off coupon from their recipe promotion

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We had a promo with a 75% discount voucher

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Almost forgot I made this thread.

Updated stash pic

image-3223117874.jpg

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No words. :eek:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In the event of a near apocalypse where society shuts down, I will be the most jacked man left standing. ;)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well damn.. Got that stuff on sale or what? Black Friday is coming up so maybe see some good deals on PES

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well damn.. Got that stuff on sale or what? Black Friday is coming up so maybe see some good deals on PES
Some of us like myself and The Solution went pretty big with our 75% off coupons from the Select recipe promo last year, and I never pass up on an insider

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Damn 75% off.. I tried out alphamine raspberry lemonade and it is on my list of gets now.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
http://instagram.com/p/vvucw5KhuB/

Tried out the raspberry lemonade alphamine first time today and I'm sold. I'd trade my blood for this if I could.. That and mix it with some DMZ for fatburner + gains synergy. Science needs to get working on ways to make it that I can use this for blood!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://instagram.com/p/vvucw5KhuB/ Tried out the raspberry lemonade alphamine first time today and I'm sold. I'd trade my blood for this if I could.. That and mix it with some DMZ for fatburner + gains synergy. Science needs to get working on ways to make it that I can use this for blood!
Too cool dude. Glad you enjoyed the product. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven stash is nutty!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar