Most effective non-methyl..

Broly

Awards
  • Established
How can I make this?
You shouldn't even want to take, think like this: if trenbolone alone is hepatoxic, than imagine not with one methylation at the 7th position but with another one at the 17th position... your liver should have already screamed after looking at this description. This lead us to other point: it doesn't matter how strong a steroid is if that makes it useless to us. Look at cheque drops,it is just 17a-methylated tresolone and the result is a steroid so strong and hepatoxic that even at low dosing it can't be used for more than two weeks due to it's own array of side effects.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You shouldn't even want to take, think like this: if trenbolone alone is hepatoxic, than imagine not with one methylation at the 7th position but with another one at the 17th position... your liver should have already screamed after looking at this description. This lead us to other point: it doesn't matter how strong a steroid is if that makes it useless to us. Look at cheque drops,it is just 17a-methylated tresolone and the result is a steroid so strong and hepatoxic that even at low dosing it can't be used for more than two weeks due to it's own array of side effects.
Haha u don't know me bro, your talking to an ex drug addict. Steroids ain't sh*t to me lol. I'm not a retard though, I bet its extremely hepatoxic.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you went crazy with only that, take a look at Dimethyltrenbolone (7a,17a-dimethyl-estra-4,9,11-triene-17b-ol-3-one)... has a ratio of over 10000: over 10000 in comparison to 17a-methyltestosterone ;)
oh, you mean this?

Di Methyl Trenbolone:

Anabolic: 10,000

Androgenic: Over 10,000
:scared:

Methyl Trenbolone:

anabolic: 12,000

androgenic: 6,000

:jaw:

nuff said, lol.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/165007-whoa-enter-awsomeness.html

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at cheque drops,it is just 17a-methylated tresolone and the result is a steroid so strong and hepatoxic that even at low dosing it can't be used for more than two weeks due to it's own array of side effects.
lets not get all fancy and confuse the guys, he means di methylated nor testosterone (cheque drops)

and di methyl trenbolone i believe went through some human testing, cant remember, but the info might be in the thread i linked up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha u don't know me bro, your talking to an ex drug addict. Steroids ain't sh*t to me lol. I'm not a retard though, I bet its extremely hepatoxic.

thats why im hoping jake will make the next best thing, 17a, 13b di ethyl dienolone. boom!

hmm, i wonder if 7a methyl trenbolone is banned.....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I could imagine committing homocide with either one of those, I'm already f*cked up in the head haha.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
thats why im hoping jake will make the next best thing, 17a, 13b di ethyl dienolone. boom!

hmm, i wonder if 7a methyl trenbolone is banned.....
Yeah I really hope he goes through with it too.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally do not want to see anymore harsh methylated steroids being produced. Any non methyls AL could produce and bottle them in a sterile glass vial with rubber stopper --- indicating "sterile oral solution" lol , you know, like VPX did back in the day.....

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone remember Impact250 by gennapharm? 5 different PH's in sterile sesame seed oil......

I gained 13 lbs on that ish -- pinned twice a week!

-matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont remember that one. i tried all the vpx "oral" solutions with benzyl alcohol in it lol. that was the good old days.

Yea GennaPharm started the "sterile oil" for oral consumption tactic in 2001 I believe--- the company collaborated with Paul Borreson who was a "guru" back in the 90's etc,., in regard to food, training and drugs....

The vpx 1-test cyp was milky white --- they even had exotic compounds like deca OH and 4-hydroxy Test which I believe teh 4-hydroxy test was anti estrogenic etc....

Good ol days for sure...

-Matt

Broly

Awards
  • Established
lets not get all fancy and confuse the guys, he means di methylated nor testosterone (cheque drops)

and di methyl trenbolone i believe went through some human testing, cant remember, but the info might be in the thread i linked up.
I'm sorry bro, used to talk like this in PHF ;)
As fas trienebolone (17a-methyl-trenbolone), yeah pretty neat A:A ratio, but then again is another well known too toxic to be used steroid :p
7,17a-methyl-trenbolone, as far as I know, was used in rats only and the numbers shown are the upper limit of the test to wich it was compared, but it wasn't of much use as it was too toxic no matter what (at least that's what I recall from my memory).
7a-methyl-trenbolone would be a curious beast, as with 19nor compounds an 7a-methyl group helps to increase the androgenc side of them hindering their 5a-reduced weaker forms...but then again I'd like to know at what rate does trenbolone itself 5a-reduces to see if that matters.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SD and trenazone will probably produce terrible gyno.
Ran this stack for 4 weeks great gains, turned out to be a great recomp cycle. No visible side effects, and only side i could feel was back pumps.....doesnt go to say for nonvisble and sides you cant feel

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Ran this stack for 4 weeks great gains, turned out to be a great recomp cycle. No visible side effects, and only side i could feel was back pumps.....doesnt go to say for nonvisble and sides you cant feel
I just know people say watch for gyno with just trenazone andy run of SD gave me puffy nips, couldn't imagine both..