Morry's Test P/Test E cycle + PCT, thinkin I'll hit 375 bench????

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam that is a lot of food buddy.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Took 135mg mdht about 2.5 hrs ago. Pinned 100mg test sus an hour ago.1.5 scoop white flood 35 min ago.
I feel like a ****ing monster right now. I'm goin to murder these weights. I'm on the tread warming up now.
Goin for 345x2 on flat bench.
Yuh. First day working out at my new gym.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya Morry. Smash the weights! BTW you smashed some serious food too. Daaaamn.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 135mg mdht about 2.5 hrs ago. Pinned 100mg test sus an hour ago.1.5 scoop white flood 35 min ago.
I feel like a ****ing monster right now. I'm goin to murder these weights. I'm on the tread warming up now.
Hel Yeah!!

Morry's running to get out on the sacred field of valor.:swordfight:

I love it!! :woohoo:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love me some White flood. best preworkout Ive ever taken

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 78

cardio, 2 miles and some other stuff

Day 79

weight 202 (-4)

Chest / Abs

345x2 flat bench and I hit it. Puts the max at 366 (theoretical) and the guy spotting me said he didn't really help me on the last on but I had that sh1t either way. I missed my max goal by 9lbs. There is another day to fight the war against a weak chest. Another day. Or cycle........
With all this equipment I was able to do variations of everything I was used to at the home gym. I was working out with 3 plates on each side chest and super setting dumb bells with it then on to full body crunches, repeat.....

Post below:

This made my workout pretty insane and I'm not sure how obvious it was I had some extra determination. I fukkin grunted loud as fock when 345 dropped down on my chest. I don't give a sh1t. I wanted to choke slam everybody. I behaved tho and just walked around like I was going to fight every weight there.
I think this gym is going to help me focus on a few different areas and shock some muscles into growing. DB supersetted with flat bench is going to help me get much much stronger in the supporting muscles. This will lead to the ability to bench much more on flat. I think this is perfect to prime my body to lifitng some heavy weight in the future :)
Apparently I am out of style as I was wearing a normal large t-shirt and some gym shorts. My shirt wasn't 3 sizes too small? This was a fad I wasn't aware of due to my lack of being a gym member for some time. I must find smaller shirts. :afro:

I ended up walking 7 miles about a 3.5 pace.

That was my last day of suspension :( for now......

I think that concludes me pinning hormones this cycle. I start to pin cjc1295dac in a week....

I'm starting S1 today to allow a week to kick in for PCT.

Pics

Pic 1 day 1, pic 2 start of week 12 of 12

I asked a trainer today if he could caliper test me and he asked to see my abs, I showed him and he literally said holy sh1t, grabbed the woman behind him and asked me to show her too. WTF?? He's a trainer. Can't he get his body somewhere close to mine?
Veins in my abs showed up this week. And in my legs but I won't post those.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o
m
g

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
amazing dude amazing, i vote a clean lean slow bulk- but your other outline also sounds epic

dbol is very very androgenic too remember:)

either way it will be epic whichever path you choose- the force is strong in you

DARK SIDE FTFW

dmaxjr

Awards
CONGRATULATIONS to my Brother Morry for an exceptional job....I have never seen someone who has ever been more dedicated than you have been the last 12 weeks..What a transformation!:woohoo: :banana:

I am so Proud Little Brother!:fest30: :clap2:

:bow28:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sh1t right there bro.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Morry, you are a beast
:147:

that trainer ain't got **** on morry
Besides a fukked up lookin grill :afro:

amazing dude amazing, i vote a clean lean slow bulk- but your other outline also sounds epic

dbol is very very androgenic too remember:)

either way it will be epic whichever path you choose- the force is strong in you

DARK SIDE FTFW
Huh, now that's a thought. I wondered what kind of responses I would get if I put this next cycle up for a vote. Obviously final call would be mine, but to hear what others sugggest through experience would be interesting.
And Schwell, I told you, you are going to kill me :puke:
But by chance I survive, I'll probably have morphed into a freak.....yuh

CONGRATULATIONS to my Brother Morry for an exceptional job....I have never seen someone who has ever been more dedicated than you have been the last 12 weeks..What a transformation!:woohoo: :banana:

I am so Proud Little Brother!:fest30: :clap2:

:bow28:
:AR15firing:That's how I muthafukkin role. You know this, but seriously, much appreciated. I've done it, now it's your turn. And gentlemen, if my big bro decides to go to the dark side........omfg......he is a much bigger framed dude than me. I can't wait.....

Good sh1t right there bro.
Simon :)

--------------------------------------------------
Day 80

weight 206 (- + 0 ) :)

Legs / Arms

Widow maker day. 135x15, 225x25, 225x18, 225x16, 225x13 with 21s again. I did weighted pull ups with 45 lbs BW+45x14, BW+45x12, BW+45x9, then weighted dips BW+45x13,BW+45x12BW+45x9. Once again all this equipment is going to really help me out. Going into PCT in less than a week and I have all the equipment (and time for at least a few weeks) I need to put focus on the same muscle groups, but different ways. My chest is effed from yesterday and ached as I did widow makers, but feeling it stretch out like that help it loosen up.
I wasn't able to get as many reps on widow makers, but my sets were still strong and completed easily. I think this has do to with my lack of carbs rather than the disappating test. At this point I think that is what it is at least. Little too early for any loss of strength.
I decided to use the eliptical for cardio, hit it for about 25 min on med-high intensity. I might be using these more often bc the lack of impact was really nice and allowed me to focus on the intensity rather than my gait.

Took S1 again today. Day 2. I'm frontloading at 25 mg for the first week, then I'll go down to 12.5 mg everyday and adjust accordingly. Took 100 mg Anavar today. Only a couple more days of Var. No pinning till I start peptides.

No sides.

Morry

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ostarine will rip fat too- but ur already so low lol-bish

yuh final call yours bro- but either cycle outline you go with- your results will be epic hands down dude

ianm4208

Awards
hey bro
i know its been awhile, but where is your workout posted?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
hey bro
i know its been awhile, but where is your workout posted?
I'm pretty sure it is posted in the first couple of pages. I'm not positive, but I do know it is in this log multiple times.

3 Day Split, 2 splits back to back then cardio, alternate heavy to light on the big 3
Day 1-7
Chest/Abs, Legs/Arm, Back/Shoulders, Chest/ Abs, Back/Shoulders, Legs/Arms, Cardio only 4 miles +

32-36 sets a workout, Hour to Hour 15, all done in tri-sets/circuits (depending on how you look at it). Pushing and Pulling heavy is about even over the week. Deloading on the Big 3 on light days is the target working weight.

Sometimes varied bc I have to work outside which I count as a back workout

Did I miss anything?

Morry, how do you take your taurine? All at once or spaced out throughout the day?
I've tried both. Taking all of it at lunch time has been the best bet for me (I workout around 5 or 6). Right now, though, I take 5 grams in the morning and 5 grams at lunch just so I don't have to swallow a ton pills at once (they are half a gram a peice). i still need to get bulk taurine bc I can go through a big bottle in no time.

Day 80 (yesterday)

weight 202 (-4) but down two from yesterday

Back / Shoulders

DL, 135x15, 225x10, 315x 8, 405x 5, 315x 8, with military press DB w/65sx12x10x8. Pulling that much weight felt good. I think doing this ever other week is really helping me continue to push forwards. These 5 felt better than the 4 two weeks before. I think I'll be ready to move up in reps next time then 2 weeks later my working weight. In 4 weeks I think even in PCT I'll be pushing my DL max.
I'm still loving having tons of equipment. Wide grip Pullups with 45lb, BW+45x12x7x5. Supersetted with close grip which I did the first set with 45 hanging on me but I barely got 3 so I dropped the weight for the last 2 sets(I had my Gripps with me:))

Took S1, Anavar, letro. Only a couple days left of the cycle, then full speed ahead into PCT.

So here are my thoughts on my S1 in my PCT

The IDEA behind my PCT is not only recovery but retention. Obviously, recovery is important, but how much of this muscle can I hold on to longer? The longer I hold onto muscle the more I will keep, right? Additionally, everybody has a limit to the LBM they can carry around at a particular BF level and hormone level. These 3 things dictate highs and lows of LBM and when all these factors are completely natural (endogenous all together) we refer them as "genetics". A definition that is overly limited but commonly accepted. Even with stellar genetics, without lifing you are getting big. End of story. Now once you attain the muscle, manipulating the ability to keep it by fine tuning your hormone levels is exactly what leads guys into TRT. :think: Not that isn't to say it's a bad thing and I now understand why so many choose this route, but just to comment on the following: you ever see those bigger guys in the gym that aren't pushing THAT much weight? They gotta be retaining that muscle by manipulating thier hormone levels or something, right? Sorry, for the rant, but it just got me thinking out loud.
Back to what I was saying, is that without additional hormones, I plan to put to test how much LBM I can hold onto given the levels will be returning to normal, but I will be adding a compound specifically designed to combat muscle wasting. Can this be the new way to retain large amounts of mass between cycle? If S1 is safe to take long term and will allow me to keep say 90% of my gains......the possibilties..........no hormones will give my body a chance to recover much better than staying on a low dose of hormones. Although I believe staying on a low dose of hormones will retain more muscle than S1, but at the cost of what? I have a pretty good idea of what my next cycle will be, but it really depends on how the PCT goes.

Time will tell

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 81

weight 204 (-2) up 2 from yesterday

Chest / Abs

Flat bench supersetted with DB, BB-135x15,225x10,225x10, 225x10, 225x6, DB- 105eax4,115x3,105x3,95x5. Then Incline DB and I switched up some other exercises. Now that I'm at a gym I can really watch my form and worry about squeezing each rep out perfectly. The mirrors there also showed me my vascularity is pretty wiked when I pushing up some weight. That same trainer was talking to a chic and stopped to point at me while I was on the cable machine. My shoulders looked like they might explode. I wonder how long that will keep up?
When I completed my workout I did 35 min med-high intensity cardio on the eliptical. My joints are loving this setup :)

Took Anavar 100mg, S1 25mg, .5ml Letro. I'm eating a lot more eggs and have been making all sort of different stuff with peanut butter, eggs, protein powder, yogurt, butter. Some of my combos have turned out really really well and it is helping me keep my weight up.

Only a few more days and the test e should be out of my system enough to start PCT.

:hammer: I haven't decided exactly how I will fine tune my diet for PCT but I have some ideas and if I make any big changes I'll note them.

It's official. I'm logging my PCT. I'll post my last pics from week one till the end of the cycle then start the new thread for PCT.

Morry

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** yeah morry. Friggin beastly workouts man.

You should post up all the stuff you've been making. **** start a thread on cookin with morry, lol.

For real though some of the stuff you've been PM'n me with sounds amazing! And for a bad cook like myself these tips and ideas go a long way. Thanks brudda.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** yeah morry. Friggin beastly workouts man.

You should post up all the stuff you've been making. **** start a thread on cookin with morry, lol.

For real though some of the stuff you've been PM'n me with sounds amazing! And for a bad cook like myself these tips and ideas go a long way. Thanks brudda.
I TOUGHT MORRY'S BISH ASS EVERYTHING HE KNOW,
BOUT GETTIN DOWN AND DUR TAY WITH THEM WOMEN FOLK
BOUT GETTIN HOOOOOYYYYYYYYGE
BOUT COOKIN UP THAT SOUTHERN ****
BOUT SQUATTIN
BOUT NOT TAKIN LIP OF NO BITCHES
BOUT HOLDIN IT DOWN
BOUT UH UH YUH! :arms: :wtf: :squintfinger:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BRO WITH THE INTENSITY AND AMOUNT OF SETS IN UR WORKOUT YOU dont need cardio, at all, no way uh uh i bet if u cut cardio down some you grow sum

i know you just like running- ur weird like that YUH

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's official. I'm logging my PCT. I'll post my last pics from week one till the end of the cycle then start the new thread for PCT.
Morry
:arms: :woohoo: :dance: :party:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
If your interested in raising your body's natural "sustainable" weight limit, that is where the holy Grail that is hgh and igf-1 come into play. Any pro bodybuilder will tell you that gh is the key. Non-suppressive, slow and steady gains. Or take while on cycle to cut or increase efficacy of aas. Yeaaaahhhh bbbuuuuudddyyyy

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
igf-1 will over a long peroid of time without a doubt increase sattilite muscle cells- it isn't quick tho i wouldnt recomend it in pct- it takes to long to work it's magic.

ostarine, and food will sustain the gains you have made- and cutting down on cardio a bit- ur not going to get fat morry, your
A. To damn determined to be huge/ripped
B. Have a LOT of muscle

yuh

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
:arms: :woohoo: :dance: :party:

Yes, Herr TG. I will be logging :)

If your interested in raising your body's natural "sustainable" weight limit, that is where the holy Grail that is hgh and igf-1 come into play. Any pro bodybuilder will tell you that gh is the key. Non-suppressive, slow and steady gains. Or take while on cycle to cut or increase efficacy of aas. Yeaaaahhhh bbbuuuuudddyyyy
IGF LR3 takes time to work its magic. Musle proliferation is a curious thing. I have already completed 4 cycles of this.
Just because the musle is "proliferated? doesn't mean it is full. You are confusing the terms. But I agree, IGF is a great way to produce cells outside your genetics, but determination will dictate whether that muscle ever get developed.

Good suggestion my good doctor. :)

igf-1 will over a long peroid of time without a doubt increase sattilite muscle cells- it isn't quick tho i wouldnt recomend it in pct- it takes to long to work it's magic.

ostarine, and food will sustain the gains you have made- and cutting down on cardio a bit- ur not going to get fat morry, your
A. To damn determined to be huge/ripped
B. Have a LOT of muscle

yuh
I was fat once. It can happen. It just isn't going to. Too much pavement for me to run on :)

Day 82 (yesterday)

weight 210 (+4) told ya I was eating more

Legs / Arms

Heavy squats the same week as heavy DL is a no go. It has been 1.5 days and my back, is still effed. It is the kind of pain I get when I do heavy DLs and the muscles that connect the front to the back, but it hurts like hell. I will not go to the gym later today.
135x15, 225x10, 315x8, 365x5, 315x5, supersetted with 21s. I didn't hurt at all during the workout, but after was the beginning of hell.
I got about 15 min in my cardio before they kicked me out. They close at 8. Wtf?????

Took 120 mg Var, s1 and letro too.

No sides

I will not be working out today or tomorrow (sunday). I'm not sure if I'll swim yet.

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Morry! To answer your PCT question, I decided to extend my cycle a few more weeks in a desperate attempt to gain some muscle. Well, I had test at 840mg/wk with no success. This last week I added tren and I've gained more muscle in 1 week then my whole test cycle for the last 12! My test is down to 350mg/wk but tren is 75 eod. Bottom line, for me, test just doesn't work. I learned my lesson. I had the similar results with deca. What do you think bro? And what does your PCT look like? Forgive me if you have already posted that. :/
What kind of Tren are you on? When did you start? How long did it take to notice a difference?

My PCT looks like this

1 week before I start PCT and one week after my last ethanate pin, I started S1 at 25mg ED

Then Day 1 of PCT it is PhytoSerms 347 NTBM and HcGenererate NTBM.
I also add 2 mg of CJC 1295DAC for the first week and then go to 1 mg a week till I have pinned all 6 grams.
Letro will be used just to see how I react to HcGenerate as that aromatizes heavily, once I got that figured out, I'll toy with the Exemstane dose until I have replaced the letro entirely.

If I use tamoxifen it will be for the first week only most likely. I'll just listen to my body and decide. I have read a lot showing that no serm in PCT is desirable if possible. I'm skeptical, but only one way to find out....

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morry, with the cycle you ran.. I would suggest using clomid in that PCT. I kinda figured you already were. And I really don't think you will need an AI in PCT either,esp letro or ext.. Maybe some Forma Stanzol if anything. I would slowly taper off that letro and start up the clomid at 100 or 50mg day 1 of PCT. And the HCGenerate doesn't aromatize lol. I've never had a problem with it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morry, with the cycle you ran.. I would suggest using clomid in that PCT. I kinda figured you already were. And I really don't think you will need an AI in PCT either,esp letro or ext.. Maybe some Forma Stanzol if anything. I would slowly taper off that letro and start up the clomid at 100 or 50mg day 1 of PCT. And the HCGenerate doesn't aromatize lol. I've never had a problem with it.
Formestane is a bad idea for PCT. It converts to 4-OH in the body and IS somewhat suppressive, meaning it will impede your body's ability to produce testosterone. Not what you want for PCT. It's good for on-cycle to keep estro low and deliver that dry look to the physique.

If morry needs any kind of estro control for PCT, I'd recommend some Aromasin, running it at a low dosage like 12.5 mgs. ED. Or he could run it @25mgs. EOD. Either way will be fine.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane is a bad idea for PCT. It converts to 4-OH in the body and IS somewhat suppressive, meaning it will impede your body's ability to produce testosterone. Not what you want for PCT. It's good for on-cycle to keep estro low and deliver that dry look to the physique.

If morry needs any kind of estro control for PCT, I'd recommend some Aromasin, running it at a low dosage like 12.5 mgs. ED. Or he could run it @25mgs. EOD. Either way will be fine.
I've never had estro problems in PCT, where I needed an AI. But a low dose of forma isn't suppressive. I've seen many use it in PCT now with great success. But I really think morry should run some clomid. I'd be more worried about getting my HPTA restarted.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had estro problems in PCT, where I needed an AI. But a low dose of forma isn't suppressive. I've seen many use it in PCT now with great success. But I really think morry should run some clomid. I'd be more worried about getting my HPTA restarted.
Morry is more estro-sensitive than you. So he'll need a low dose AI in PCT to keep his estrogen from climbing too high. That 12.5 mgs. of Aromasin is a very conservative dose.

And I'm with ya on the Clomid. Before TRT, when I used to PCT, I always used Clomid @50/50/25/25 with great success.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morry is more estro-sensitive than you. So he'll need a low dose AI in PCT to keep his estrogen from climbing too high. That 12.5 mgs. of Aromasin is a very conservative dose.

And I'm with ya on the Clomid. Before TRT, when I used to PCT, I always used Clomid @50/50/25/25 with great success.
Right on TG!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I cannot take clomid. It is my cryptonite. I have done some really stupid stuff while on clomid. I will not take it again.

I have tamox on hand if needed but will only be using it if my strength goes down considerably. I don't think I'll need it with the combo I have cooked up :)

TG is right.....I am very estrogen sensitive and wouldn't ever walk into a PCT without an AI. I will taper the letro and start the exemstane. This is bc exemstane is a suicide AI that can be used to avoid estro rebound from stonger AIs like Letro. I know forma is a suicide AI, but I chose exemstane as a preference.

I took the last two days of my cycle off bc of my back. I did hit it hard again today for the last pic and the close of this log

Day LAST :(

weight 210 (+4) I'll get into this in a bit....

Chest / Abs

225x10, 225x10, 225x10, 225x10 Flat Bench BB, to 125eax5, 115eax4, 105eax3, 95eax5 DB Flat. This super set routine isn't aggrevating my shoulders a bit and is tearing my chest a new one. I like.
I think DB will help (along with weighted dips, rope pulldowns and extensions ) with my triceps and ultimately to a much higher bench max.
Completed 25 min cardio med to high intensity, 300+ cals

Pinned 1 g CJC1295DAC subq, took 5 HCgenerate, 2 phytoserm, 25mg S1 (I'm thinking I'll keep it here for now), .25 ml letro. I think you could say I'm ready for PCT and if I have anything to do with it, I'm going to keep all my muscle. I doubt I will, but I can still hope.

This journey to the dark side has left me with a lot more knowledge about my own limits, determination, motivation, and discipline.

I would run this cycle exactly all over again if given the opportunity (but now I know I am generally tolerant to these compounds). I think pinning is the way to go, but I have to stress having a good routine in place is paramount to a successful cycle. If you are still getting your routine down, diet in check, or struggling to get to the gym 6 days a week. Don't cycle. Wait until you can give it your all.
Just bc I say pinning is the way to go isn't to say that orals don't have thier place in cycles as kick starts or end of cycle cuts, but they do not have near the benefits over the risk as injectables. Injectables can just plain and simple be ran longer. The longer you have mass, the easier it is to keep. The more hormones, the more LBM you can or can't carry around. IGF-LR3 will and can produce muscle your genetics would not have, however, you will still only be able to carry around a certain amount of LBM in relation to the hormone levels you have. All that being said, high hormone levels for longer periods of time, coupled with something like IGF LR3, IMO has the ability to give a person the physique far beyond their "genetic" capabilty.
This is the purpose of cycling, no? Either way, TRT might be the easiet way to go once you get the whole having kids thing out of the way.

Either way, come rain or fukking shine, I will bench my 375, then 400. I declare motherfuking war on my chest :)

I wanted to spend a little time at the end of this log to talk about manipulating your carb intake. This is something I have never tried full force and have been shocked at the possibilities this one little portion of nutrition can have.

Carbs are non-essential nutrients. There is nothing in them that we have to have in order to survive that we can't get from either a fat or protein. They do, however, have thier place in BB and here is my take on them.
This is how carbs effect me and I'm sure they have a little bit different effect on everybody.
I think a lot of guys will sift through this log and think I got real cut bc of the gear I was on. Wrong. I have taken cycle after cycle and even m1t+4ad and never got as lean as I did this time. I eliminated complex carbs all together. This did a few things for me. It kept gains very dry, noticable, and fat melting away. I forced my body to use fat as energy most of the time. That paired with my intense workouts 6 days a week and cardio I was able to cut down to a PR for BF for me :) I have been able to sustain this activity level while not on gear, but my diet was off and my gains were stagnant. That was then, this is now :)
Using carbs to your advantage can have many benefits for a BB. It is an easy way to manipulate your weight by 10-15 lbs within a few days. carb loading and being well hydrated can do this very easily. Why would you want to do this? Heavy DL (+400lbs) and cardio the next day.......carbs would help protect more muscle on a day you are looking to grow more than cut fat. Or working outside, carb loading the day before and eating carbs through out the day can help perserve muscle while eating enough calories is impossible. Long run? Carb up. Wanna win a bet with a friend on losing weight? Carb up (start with some pasta, then cereal, the some whole grain bread), and a ton of water. Then weigh. No carbs and a sh1t ton of cardio to shed the water and in 3 days, you'll have lost 10-15lbs without murdering muscle.
What I'm getting at is I think I could have gained more on this cycle had I played with my carbs more. I don't think straight cycling is the way to go bc it is too planned. I think nutrition has to be flexible to work correctly. Workouts are every changing and so are our bodies. It would seem to reason our diet would need to stay dynamic in variety but static in macros. Tossing in different types of complex carbs will allow for some different taste in our aging menu, but only in moderation.
I was amazed how much I could manipulate my weight by just tweaking a few things in my diet. I eat lots of fruits and veggies with natural sugars in them. I just stay away from grains and it works well for me.

It will be interesting to see how much strength I can hold onto in PCT while cutting down some of this fat. I choose to go up in weight so I could cut a little in PCT. I don't think I'll limit my caloric intake, I'm just seeing how my metaboliism reacts in PCT to determine how I'll trim some of the weight without killing all my strength.

Last Pics Below and then I will start my PCT log. Not sure if that is today or tomorrow.....

THANK YOU TO AM FOR GIVING MY A FORUM TO LOG MY EXPERIENCES AND TO ALL THOSE THAT FOLLOWED AND HELPED ALONG THE WAY, THANK YOU!!!! THIS WAS FUKKIN AWESOME

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:notworthy:We're not worthy, herr morry. We're not worthy. :notworthy:

You schooled a lot of fools with this cycle. I learned a lot. And I thought I've done a fair amount of studying on this subject. Always learning. That's what makes this "hobby" so friggin' cool. You're never too wise nor too old to learn some new info.

I know that with your dedication, commitment and desire, you'll do fine in PCT. You know to keep the lifts heavy at this time. PCT is NOT a time for people to decide to go on a cut. I see that shit way too often. Guys working their asses off during their cycles to put on some mass only to lose it all during a post-cycle cut that is untimely.

Keep pounding down that protein and keep those lifts basic and heavy. Your next cycle is right around the corner.

Can we assume 8 to 10 weeks of Prop, Mast, Tren/Test Suspensions? :cool2:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job morry! :clap2: Sucks clomid treats you so bad.. I hear this with some ppl, although I've never had any issues with clomid. Kill this PCT mang!!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sucks clomid treats you so bad.. I hear this with some ppl, although I've never had any issues with clomid.
Yeah, some people have emotional issues with Clomid. Some have diminishing eyesight. Too bad.
I'm glad that Clomid doesn't effect me negatively either. I don't particularly like Tamoxifen (Nolva) as it is liver-toxic. I would instead suggest that people use some Torem. Much better alternative IMHO. :22:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, some people have emotional issues with Clomid. Some have diminishing eyesight. Too bad.
I'm glad that Clomid doesn't effect me negatively either. I don't particularly like Tamoxifen (Nolva) as it is liver-toxic. I would instead suggest that people use some Torem. Much better alternative IMHO. :22:
Yup torem would be a good choice. Ya if i had the eyesight issues I would probably stay far away from clomid too lol :salook:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Never taken Torem. I have read about it tho.

Maybe for my Masteron Cycle down the road.....

@ TG

8-10 weeks of Test prop/masteron prop is a go. I'm not sure exactly when. I have to make time to go get my own bloods done. Money is a little issue, but not much. Just having to keep an eye on things.
I'm debating using the suspensions and if I do I'm not sure I'll dose the suspension so high. That much test in my system aromatizes regardless of the amount of Letro I'm taking. Upon cessation of suspension, my sides go away quickly (usually just a sore nip). I didn't really focus on this during the cycle bc is was infrequent, but the more I thought about it it, so is the suspension.
The reason I would use test suspension is to get the weekly levels much higher and give an incredible pre-workout boost. Suspension is a great way to do this, but once I got around .9g a week I started getting a sore nip, which I logged until it went away. I did experience it on and off and that is why I kept the letro dose up. I'm not sure if doing this is such a good idea for the trade offs. I'll get a great answer after I go get bloods in 6 weeks or so and that will tell me if my lipids are completelty wrecked. I took good counter measures, but my sensitivity to aromatase may mean I have to run a compound that will help control it as well (masteron).
So I'm thinking of starting at 100mg EOD of test and masteron props and by week two or 3 ramping it up to 200mg EOD of each. Run that for 8 to 10 weeks. Then use the suspension at a very low dose if I don't get sides from the test. Maybe 50mg or so a peice but that would put me on 1.5 grams of AAS on some weeks. BP could be an issue. I may keep the dosages lower.

Time to research, heal, recover, and strengthen my tendons :)

I am late starting my PCT log. No worries. I intend to. My interenet has been going out at night. It has been aggrevating and has made me lazy for logging.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/172300-morrys-effin-pct.html
YUH

Last edited:
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never taken Torem. I have read about it tho.

Maybe for my Masteron Cycle down the road.....

@ TG

8-10 weeks of Test prop/masteron prop is a go. I'm not sure exactly when. I have to make time to go get my own bloods done. Money is a little issue, but not much. Just having to keep an eye on things.
I'm debating using the suspensions and if I do I'm not sure I'll dose the suspension so high. That much test in my system aromatizes regardless of the amount of Letro I'm taking. Upon cessation of suspension, my sides go away quickly (usually just a sore nip). I didn't really focus on this during the cycle bc is was infrequent, but the more I thought about it it, so is the suspension.
The reason I would use test suspension is to get the weekly levels much higher and give an incredible pre-workout boost. Suspension is a great way to do this, but once I got around .9g a week I started getting a sore nip, which I logged until it went away. I did experience it on and off and that is why I kept the letro dose up. I'm not sure if doing this is such a good idea for the trade offs. I'll get a great answer after I go get bloods in 6 weeks or so and that will tell me if my lipids are completelty wrecked. I took good counter measures, but my sensitivity to aromatase may mean I have to run a compound that will help control it as well (masteron).
So I'm thinking of starting at 100mg EOD of test and masteron props and by week two or 3 ramping it up to 200mg EOD of each. Run that for 8 to 10 weeks. Then use the suspension at a very low dose if I don't get sides from the test. Maybe 50mg or so a peice but that would put me on 1.5 grams of AAS on some weeks. BP could be an issue. I may keep the dosages lower.

Time to research, heal, recover, and strengthen my tendons :)

I am late starting my PCT log. No worries. I intend to. My interenet has been going out at night. It has been aggrevating and has made me lazy for logging.
uh uh yuh:wizard: :fing26: :chairshot: :joke:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely amazing. Words can't describe your dedication, results, or the quality of this log. Morry, this was amazing, informative, and inspiring. You are a young man with years of wisdom beyond your age. Good job!
X10!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work now subbing to the PCT madness!