Mood enhancer supplement?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trt, test replacement tharepy, is now prescribed by doctors. I would get a blood test and see what all your levels are. A small dose of test would be a great mood enchantment
Yes, by all means consider going on lifelong hormone therapy to get you through this temporary emotional hardship. Makes complete sense.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Id talk to your doctor. See if test is best. It changes your mind set, gives motivation, hypes you up, elevates your mood, etc.....
this is NOT the anabolics section. you cannot talk about anabolics here. you're gonna get banned. drop it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is NOT the anabolics section. you cannot talk about anabolics here. you're gonna get banned. drop it.
Pow! Hit with the banhammer.... Or should I say the boonehammer??

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
The growing pains of life. 9 year relationship that fails. I went threw the exact same thing 3 years ago. Honestly it hurts, and it sucked so bad. I get what your saying about going to work, and also having a workout schedule to attend to. You know what helped me? Pu**y. I know that sounds funny, but there is a lot of learning and growth involve when interacting in any kind of relationship. Among all the different types of relationships I had after, there was one girl I was in a relationship for a couple of months till she moved. I had a stronger attraction and bond with her then anyone I met in my whole life, till present day. I'm not saying don't mourn over lost relationships - just keep it very short.