Monsterdrol-XT(BULK)

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
:double face palm:

serms DO NOT BLOCK ESTROGEN! ESTROGEN is good okay we do need some estro as men, you focking KILL ESTRO YOUR RECOVERY SUCKS!

Sorry for all caps i stop now

research clomid or nolva bro it does SO much more than just preventing gyno

plllleeeaaaasseee because im willing to bet this will shut you down

Yea man, im getting some Nolva

Waitin patiently for schwells response:lol:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
ironically, he doesn't listen other people when they double face palming his threads.

on topic: gvt doesn't seem as high volume as I thought it would be. For some reason I thought it was like 500 total reps

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear ur getting some nolva man it will do u good

im def in on this im very interested in mdxt

2k1s i do listin to people- just not you or dunn ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FRACTION i would respond but the admins disabled my pm's :(

Whittenator

Whittenator

Awards
ironically, he doesn't listen other people when they double face palming his threads.

on topic: gvt doesn't seem as high volume as I thought it would be. For some reason I thought it was like 500 total reps
Man it is intense as hell, All the A's, B's, C's, and so on are supersets. It's a crazy good pump. My chest is still sore from Monday.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Man it is intense as hell, All the A's, B's, C's, and so on are supersets. It's a crazy good pump. My chest is still sore from Monday.
Supersets like that are really what get me in trouble. Ill overwork myself in no time haha

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love GVT, the pumps are sick. I made nice recomp on it, maintained my body weight, added size all on a 1500cal diet! I planned to cut thinking the supersets and high volume would help but it worked out better in the end. I think i may go back to it here shortly after i finish up my monsterdrol cycle. Kill it brother and if possible please heed the advice of the SERM or Formastanzolol. The SERM could be had for cheaper.

Not really when you think about it. When using forma-stanzol for pct you use 5 pumps am and pm for 5 weeks. When used at that dose the bottle last 8 weeks. So you have two whole pct cycles in one bottle. With discounts and free shipping it comes out to around 20.00 a pct lol

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, that would be called a phyto serm.
Arom x is basically atd.

You cannot call arom x a serm, but rather ATD, with an ingredient that acts similar to a SERM, but in actuality would do nothing to prevent you from getting gyno or stimulating the HPTA..
Smart dude... I been looking around trying to figure out why the heck the banned you? Non of my business really though.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Believe me, I know all about that..
You didnt get gyno because you were on a non aromatizing compound.

Nothing natty can save you from gyno..
Hell, sometimes nolvadex cant save you..
Nolvadex causes rebound anyway.. HMMM I am not sure about nothing natural can save you from getting gyno statement.. I think there are some natural compounds out there that can "prevent" gyno before it starts. Forma-stanzol is not all natural but some of the natural ingredients in it do help with the preventing and or reducing gyno. Although its the formastane that is the work horse in that department

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It looks like everyone has already covered almost all of the issues I was going to address :thumbsup: I do have a couple questions though: Why are you using an N.O. product on cycle? and Do you have any support supplments lined up besides liver support? Superdrol can be pretty brutal on your lipids and blood pressure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5
Supplement Logs 1
Anabolics 7