Lean Bulk: Epi or Monsterdrol XT

DavidG

Awards
I'm thinking about running a lean bulk cycle in Dec/Jan and trying to decide between Epi or Monster or possibly waiting to see what comes out in the new few weeks.

Epi has a good solid rep and has been around for years...Monster is looking pretty badass but has just come out and as far as I know, there aren't any completed logs yet so there's still a good bit of unknown. There is also of course several companies promising new PH's in the coming weeks.

The cycle I'm planning is at least a month away so I have time...should I go with epi, monster, or wait?

hagels316

Awards
There is also a new product by the same company who makes Monster. It's an Epi/Mlmg combo called "Malicious Mass". That may give you the lean bulk results you want. They are having a buy one get one free sale right now on the RLS supplement website (for both monster and malicious)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You got plenty of time for the logs on Monsterdrol to conclude before you decide which to cycle

So far I think Monsterdrol has Epi beat but it's a little early to call it for sure.

DavidG

Awards
Yeah, Malicious Mass looks like it could be good, but I don't know too much about LMG...seems like people tend to shy away from this compound for some reason. I'll have to look into it a bit more.

@Unreal, do you know how long the buy 1 get 1 free sale will be going on for? It definitely sounds like a great deal, which is why I started looking into it more when I heard about the sale.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Malicious Mass looks like it could be good, but I don't know too much about LMG...seems like people tend to shy away from this compound for some reason. I'll have to look into it a bit more.

@Unreal, do you know how long the buy 1 get 1 free sale will be going on for? It definitely sounds like a great deal, which is why I started looking into it more when I heard about the sale.
i think people shy away from LMG because of the high probability of gyno (but dont quote me on that); as for the BOGO deal I would jump in on that deal ASAP; at those prices it should fly off the shelves within a few days or a week. As for the lean bulk, I'm shoveling down food day to day on MDXT and I wake up the next morning pretty damn dry and lean.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I think its BOGO while supplies last. I dunno how long that is... which is why i placed my order yesterday ;).

M-LMG, like tren, is problematic for users susceptible to prolactin gyno. But like tren, pretty good for users who can tolerate it. Being a nonmethyl is a big plus. Unfortunately I am one that gets problems from prolactin.

DavidG

Awards
i think people shy away from LMG because of the high probability of gyno (but dont quote me on that); as for the BOGO deal I would jump in on that deal ASAP; at those prices it should fly off the shelves within a few days or a week. As for the lean bulk, I'm shoveling down food day to day on MDXT and I wake up the next morning pretty damn dry and lean.
Yeah bro I was checking out your log and it looks pretty damn solid. Logs are looking great in general which has me pretty tempted. Out of curiosity, does anybody know if there were beta-testers or anyone who ran a cycle for NTBM/ruthless before it was released? I'm just wondering if we know yet that people have come through and fully recovered after PCT. And if Nolva + some natty support supps are enough.

DavidG

Awards
I think its BOGO while supplies last. I dunno how long that is... which is why i placed my order yesterday ;).

M-LMG, like tren, is problematic for users susceptible to prolactin gyno. But like tren, pretty good for users who can tolerate it. Being a nonmethyl is a big plus. Unfortunately I am one that gets problems from prolactin.
Yeah, I'd hate to find out the hard why I was one of the people who are susceptible to prolactin gyno...I've heard its a b*tch to clear up and nolva doesn't usually cut it.

Any idea when ruthless plans to release the other PH/DS I've heard is in the works? Am I correct in remembering there were apparently 7 new PH/DS coming out?