MMAcrazy is getting crazy with ADAMANTIUM !!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
MMAcrazy is getting crazy with ADAMANTIUM !! (log)

So this is where my log is going to be. Probably a little different then most logs on here since I am not a lifter by any means. My training is purely MMA related. By that I mean a lot of cardio type workouts, and an average of 4 hours a week on intense grappling. most of the guys I grapple with are light heavyweight to super heavyweight class. I do this on purpose, because if I can move around a 260+ pound guy then people at my weight class are much easier (although faster). When the weather gets nicer out I also add in fasted cardio in the mornings.

I'll be honest and say I am not entirely sure what to expect from this product. My hopes are more strength , some added "aggression" (hopefully only in the gym), and maybe a boost in libido. If I manage to get more cut and lose body fat on this then that would be a unexpected bonus.

I am planning on having a clean diet while using this product of mainly higher protein,moderate fat, and low carb.

I am adding erase to this as well. erase will be dosed at 2 caps.
Thinking 1 erase a.m
mesomorph pre-workout
1erase and scoop of adamantium before bed.

I will probably start this log officially at the start of next week. I am currently on a slight cutting phase and don't feel that adding adamantium right now would be optimal.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this for more interest.

also for people that have more experience with logging a product, please feel free to chime in once this gets going. This is my first log and I would like it to be as in depth as possible. Ok maybe not a rosie log but at least a good one.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok I ended up starting this much later then expected due to some personal things. As of right now I am on day 4 of adamantium. I haqve taken this before bed twice and twice before training.

My thoughts so far.
Before training: I actually really enjoy it ! I was taking mesomorph but am currently trying to cut back my stims and cycle off creatine just for a short while. It seems like adamantium was able to take the place of meso with no problem. Still feel very strong when grappling, so either I am stronger or the adamantium is doing what I thought it would.

Before bed: Dont really notice anything major here. I have woken up twice though with a serious issue downstairs (morning wood, in the middle of the night). Surprisingly though I dont feel at all "alpha" male or any nonsense like that. Also during the day I seem to have a lot more energy then usual.

I willl be keeping this updated more frequently.

thanks

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Update:

So far there are definitely some major bonuses to training while taking this supplement. I am noticing that while grappling I have the ability to go much longer then I usually can. Also I feel like I am quite strong even while in a caloric deficit. Some of the people that I have been training with have even made comments that I feel much stronger and I am able to push people that outweigh me by a significant amount. So far I am not noticing any leaning out even though according to the scale my weight has been dropping along with bf% (I know there are better ways to check but that what I have). There is a definite increase in libido as well.

Downsides? There are some. I notice I am a lot more aggressive, and not only when training. My temper seems to be a little higher then usual. It’s not hard to control but def noticeable. Also I seem to be having some slight G.I issues. Not sure if that from a change in diet or from the adamantium, but there's nothing worse then grappling with someone while feeling like you're about to drop a deuce in your shorts.

Looking forward to seeing what week number 2 brings.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

So far there are definitely some major bonuses to training while taking this supplement. I am noticing that while grappling I have the ability to go much longer then I usually can. Also I feel like I am quite strong even while in a caloric deficit. Some of the people that I have been training with have even made comments that I feel much stronger and I am able to push people that outweigh me by a significant amount. So far I am not noticing any leaning out even though according to the scale my weight has been dropping along with bf% (I know there are better ways to check but that what I have). There is a definite increase in libido as well.

Downsides? There are some. I notice I am a lot more aggressive, and not only when training. My temper seems to be a little higher then usual. It’s not hard to control but def noticeable. Also I seem to be having some slight G.I issues. Not sure if that from a change in diet or from the adamantium, but there's nothing worse then grappling with someone while feeling like you're about to drop a deuce in your shorts.

Looking forward to seeing what week number 2 brings.

The aggression should be a good thing while grappling! Increased test levels coupled with N-Acetyl-Tyrosine can definitely do that and trust me that is a good sign it is working ;).

As for the upset stomach that is no different than drinking a protein shake, you are getting 5g of proteins essentially, which always gets the stomach moving, you can try taking it in the morning instead of preworkout as well. Any updates?