Mma oriented cycle. Need critique

Jamlive1988

Awards
Recently rejoined the gym life after a two year layoff. Training crossfit and mma/jujitsu and the 3 core lifts in my own time.

Stats

Age 29
Height 6.0
Weight 216
Bf 14.7 (will start at under 12)
Experience: wrestled 4 years mma 4 years. Lifted more time than off since 15.
Cycle experience
Prop only
Prop tren ace
Enanthate deca

Currently on
260 week cyp TRT
20 mg cardarine
100 mg s4 tapered up from 40mg added 20 per week
10 mg ligandrol ed
Been on trt for 13 months. The sarms for a little over a month.
Started back 2 months ago 208 at 19 percent bf

Diet: heavy carb and protein and low fat
200-240 carbs 200-240 protein 40-60 fat
2500-3000 cals per day. 0 alcohol and junk food
Lot of venison and fish for protein. Veggies. Multivitamin. Also do intermittent fasting eat between 1-7 only. 7 days in

Goals. Looking to get to 8/9 percent body fat and 200/205 in weight. Looking for a strong cycle recommendation to help achieve solid strength gains with not a ton of water or weight gain. I've been recommended anavar, eq, masteron, I have eq deca and test e on hand but the test and deca won't be a good choice. Up for a little extra test, an oral, and one compound. Will start when under 12 percent body fat and not rushing achieving that just want solid prep.
Lifts
Bench 255
Squat 285
Deadlift 485
Power clean 265

Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe Winny and EQ.
Some may recommend Masteron, but I've never used it.

Jamlive1988

Awards
I'm hearing 600 mg of eq and either primo or anavar. Winnie would mess with joints more than likely. Masteron I've heard good thing about just undecided. No plans of competition just a hobbyist

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm hearing 600 mg of eq and either primo or anavar. Winnie would mess with joints more than likely. Masteron I've heard good thing about just undecided. No plans of competition just a hobbyist
Oh, ok.
Yeah, Anavar is an all around favorite of mine.

But I haven't used Primo or Masteron.

Maybe RickyBlobby or Matthersby have an opinion.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
The problem I have come across with orals such as Var are the insane back and calf pumps. I would blow up 1 min. into a WOD. I see professionals get caught taking it often so I'm not sure what they are doing differently. I know that back pumps are highly individualistic.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The problem I have come across with orals such as Var are the insane back and calf pumps. I would blow up 1 min. into a WOD. I see professionals get caught taking it often so I'm not sure what they are doing differently. I know that back pumps are highly individualistic.
I've heard a number of people say the same. It must be the individualistic thing.
I don't get the bad pumps with Var.

Jamlive1988

Awards
It's looking like 600 mg eq 600 mg primo and still looking for sweet spot on the test

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
It's looking like 600 mg eq 600 mg primo and still looking for sweet spot on the test
^^^ this is very similar to what my next run will be. I've heard about people running this stack without Test. I wasn't aware that EQ could be used as a Test alternative. Makes sense seeing how it has a low conversion rate to E2.

Jamlive1988

Awards
I'll still be running test. My weekly dose of 260mg is from the TRT clinic and unsure if I'll add anymore. Really all I want is cardio, strength, and vascularity.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Recently rejoined the gym life after a two year layoff. Training crossfit and mma/jujitsu and the 3 core lifts in my own time.

Stats

Age 29
Height 6.0
Weight 216
Bf 14.7 (will start at under 12)
Experience: wrestled 4 years mma 4 years. Lifted more time than off since 15.
Cycle experience
Prop only
Prop tren ace
Enanthate deca

Currently on
260 week cyp TRT
20 mg cardarine
100 mg s4 tapered up from 40mg added 20 per week
10 mg ligandrol ed
Been on trt for 13 months. The sarms for a little over a month.
Started back 2 months ago 208 at 19 percent bf

Diet: heavy carb and protein and low fat
200-240 carbs 200-240 protein 40-60 fat
2500-3000 cals per day. 0 alcohol and junk food
Lot of venison and fish for protein. Veggies. Multivitamin. Also do intermittent fasting eat between 1-7 only. 7 days in

Goals. Looking to get to 8/9 percent body fat and 200/205 in weight. Looking for a strong cycle recommendation to help achieve solid strength gains with not a ton of water or weight gain. I've been recommended anavar, eq, masteron, I have eq deca and test e on hand but the test and deca won't be a good choice. Up for a little extra test, an oral, and one compound. Will start when under 12 percent body fat and not rushing achieving that just want solid prep.
Lifts
Bench 255
Squat 285
Deadlift 485
Power clean 265

Thanks
You power clean more than you bench? Crazy lol. I dont have much experience beyond test and ds/ph. I will soon though its just not the right time to go black market for me

Jamlive1988

Awards
You power clean more than you bench? Crazy lol. I dont have much experience beyond test and ds/ph. I will soon though its just not the right time to go black market for me
I've powercleaned regularly since I was 15 and my bench has always been weak lol. Plus my elbow and rotator cuff always hurt when I try to bench semi heavy. It's sad

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I've powercleaned regularly since I was 15 and my bench has always been weak lol. Plus my elbow and rotator cuff always hurt when I try to bench semi heavy. It's sad
Yeah bench has always been a weak point for me. Finally got above 300 2 years ago then lost it after taking a year off and now back above it again. But bench has always been hard for me to gain on

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know some mma guys that swear by tbol for their training.

Jamlive1988

Awards
600 eq 18 weeks
260 cyp TRT
50mg tbol ed 6 weeks
25mg proviron ed 6 weeks

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh, ok.
Yeah, Anavar is an all around favorite of mine.

But I haven't used Primo or Masteron.

Maybe RickyBlobby or Matthersby have an opinion.
If competing then you want to put on as much strength/ aggression gains as possible with the least amount of weight gain. I would recommend TRT/ 20mg var/ 300mg masteron leading up to the event and a nice dose of halotestin right before the fight for insane aggression and killer instinct