Mkretz walks on the Dark side with Trenabolic! (sponsored)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moar carbs, less protein. Dang man.

1.25g pro per lb bw
.65g fat
Rest carbs

You're lean already, why do cardio and expend more calories?
That's like 550 carbs a day don't u think that's a little much for 165?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Chicken, ground turkey, Greek yogurt mixed with protein powder, eggs and egg whites, cottage cheese, low fat cheese
Bro you just named like all of my favorite things :)

01tj

Awards
When I was your age and weight I was as clean as can be as far as supplementing and I probably took in 2x the calories. I didn't count macros or calories I just made sure I was getting enough. I probably ate 50 wings every Monday and wed evening lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No.

You're spinning wheels if you keep doing cardio, to eat what you burned AND wanting to put on size. Stay in a surplus and only expend calories when your lifting?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moar carbs, less protein. Dang man.

1.25g pro per lb bw
.65g fat
Rest carbs

You're lean already, why do cardio and expend more calories?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.

You're spinning wheels if you keep doing cardio, to eat what you burned AND wanting to put on size. Stay in a surplus and only expend calories when your lifting?
Or just eat more? :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or just eat more? :)
Sure again, if you like to spin wheels. Obviously your TDEE is very high as well as your BMR.

Weightlifting = burned calories (deficit already) depending on calorie expenditure and time ( roughly 500-800 kcals) probably more because your workouts look like they take about two hours
Cardio = burned calories (more of a deficit) depending on calorie expenditure + time (another 500-1000 kcals burned)

1800 cals expended durnin your training plus cardio +/- 100.

"Off days" from gym (again your in another deficit because you lower your calories)

Obviously what your doing isn't working or you wouldn't ask for input.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carbs are tasty!. Just eat more of them!. If you want to stay where you are now that's fine, but if you want to gain you're gonna have to listen to the majority of us and lower your protein and raise your carbs.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks alot guys, i will do that i really appreciate all the input........but i dont see how my BMR is that high if my t4 is low

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quads/back

I was able to put another 5 pounds on leg ext and get more repson my hack squat

stronger on leg presses as well

My pullups were much easier than usual and was able to do 2 more reps per set with the same weight as last week on hammer strength pulldowns

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice work bro sounds like things are starting to kick in

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was able to get 75s for 6x6 today on incline DB (pr) wasnt perfect but still have never done that before

also was able to get 205x8-10 on all 5 of my bent over row sets

Got 70s for sets of 8-12 on flat db which is a pr

overall not noticing much to be honest.... small increases of strength but i may attribute some of it to the fact that I am pushing myself a bit harder...... I do feel that I am recovering faster I dont think I can deny that

I am always hot when i sleep but last night i was al ittle extra sweaty lol...... hoping things continue to improve, I

btw i am still dosing on the top of my feet with forearms, just making sure that is good. Thanks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders, neck, clavicles, inner biceps and trap/mid rhomboids are best

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That works brother

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was able to get 75s for 6x6 today on incline DB (pr) wasnt perfect but still have never done that before

also was able to get 205x8-10 on all 5 of my bent over row sets

Got 70s for sets of 8-12 on flat db which is a pr

overall not noticing much to be honest.... small increases of strength but i may attribute some of it to the fact that I am pushing myself a bit harder...... I do feel that I am recovering faster I dont think I can deny that

I am always hot when i sleep but last night i was al ittle extra sweaty lol...... hoping things continue to improve, I

btw i am still dosing on the top of my feet with forearms, just making sure that is good. Thanks

seems like t-bone is right that this product is mild.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbs have been up around 450 last three days....

More sweating at night

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first time squatting in a while..... pre exhausted quads then hit close stance squats for 6 sets of 5 then front squats 6 sets of 5.....

never felt such a pump from low reps.... and my legs were SHOT ive done some crazy high volume leg workouts before but this killed me, also did some ahcks, and leg press

I will be bumping up dosing to 90 a day, just bout another bottle :) also tried using aplastic bag to rub it in to my neck and clavicles...what do you think of that idea?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i must say though... after my pre exhaust leg ext. which last two sets were double drops with forced reps and forced negatives too, and then 6 sets of 5 back squat, 185 for 6 sets of 5 front squat really was not as hard as i remembered! pretty pumped!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK I need to clarify something..... I have been doing two pumps in the morning and two pumps at night.....is that 120?

01tj

Awards
OK I need to clarify something..... I have been doing two pumps in the morning and two pumps at night.....is that 120?
I thought that was 60, 15 per pump. I will be doing a log for ******* forums but haven't received mine yet. I was going to do 2 in the morning and 2 12 hours later but from what I've been reading I may do 2 every 8 hours and just go for 30 days

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought that was 60, 15 per pump. I will be doing a log for ******* forums but haven't received mine yet. I was going to do 2 in the morning and 2 12 hours later but from what I've been reading I may do 2 every 8 hours and just go for 30 days
You still haven't received yours? Did you hit wolfman up about it already? If it hasn't shipped out already, then the log won't happen because of the stupid ban.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 pumps is 30 mg. So, you are at 60 mg/ day.

01tj

Awards
You still haven't received yours? Did you hit wolfman up about it already? If it hasn't shipped out already, then the log won't happen because of the stupid ban.
He said last week its on its way

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK good thats what I thought....I will be adding two more pumps to get to 90
I'd keep it at 60 till you get your new bottle, then raise it up. That way it'll last you a bit longer. I mean once it's gone, it's gone. No more Trehnbolic because of the stupid ban.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd keep it at 60 till you get your new bottle, then raise it up. That way it'll last you a bit longer. I mean once it's gone, it's gone. No more Trehnbolic because of the stupid ban.

u think it woudl be better to run it a bit longer at a lower dose then a little shorter at 90?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u think it woudl be better to run it a bit longer at a lower dose then a little shorter at 90?
90 mg will get you a full month with a full bottle. I was just trying to say with your current bottle I'd continue it at 60 until you start the new bottle.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
y not ? its like using a glove? woudlnt u lose less using that then ur hands?
Like I said what you "lose" is a MINUTE amount. Negligible at best

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im noticing rashes on my forearms and feet as well,its wierd cuz i havent applied there in at least four days

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry about the lac of updates i could not find my log in the supplement review section on my mobile device which is where i tend to update from

I have not weighed myself but I feel like my arms are a bit bigger.....Strength is pretty steady, up a little but nothing shocking..

I am on about my 5th day of 90mg. Noticed i was very irritable a couple days ago but was fine today. That is the only side effect i am noticing

Carbs have been at or above 450 every training day.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout was a surprise. I did not plan to have time but a meeting got cancelled. I did chest and arms with some glute work

I had done shoulders and back yesterday So I did alot of flys to pre fatigue my chest.

My upper left pec feels like its almost partially torn or something (probably isnt) but it is extremely tight and def didnt want to push the weight too much

Incline Fly
50x8-10x5

superset with

Barbell Curl
70x6-8 (cheated) x 5

DB FlatFly
50x8-10x5

superset with

1 leg glute bridge
10 on each leg, 5 sets

Decline hammer strength press
240x6x5 drop on last set

superet with

Barbell Glute Bridge
225x8x5
135xAMx3

DB incline press (slow negatives constant tension
45xAMx3

superset with

high cable curl
15x12x4 drop on last set

DB Press slow negatives
45xAMx3

superset with

DB twist curl
20x10x4 drop on last set

Dip 4x AM

superset with hanginig leg raises 5 sets of 10

skull crusher
70x12x5 a little weaker on these today

cg smith bench

125x8-12x5

neutral grip ext
25x10-12x4

1 arm cable overhead ext

superset with

rope crunch
4x25 reps

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
IM here brother. Sh!ts been busy

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Red-Big-Heart-.jpg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching, but just interested in other things like mood, sides, strength gains....Post an update with how much you gained on a certain exercise. For instance, "added 10 pounds to squat working sets" instead of post the entire workout every workout day. Honestly I hardly ever look at logs and when I do I just scroll through most of it, especially the training logs because it just doesn't interest me and is boring. Either that or I look at the first post in the thread to try and find dosages...skipping through all the useless BS like BF percent and pics. Then I go to the last few pages and look for the final review. Everything in between is completely irrelevant to me and I don't care about it.

Like right now I want to know if your rash cleared up yet. Mine is getting better but still bad enough that I'm not gonna chance applying any to my lower body at all.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wheres the love yall?
IM here brother. Sh!ts been busy
What crew ^^ said. My job and getting projects done for people (like building a wheelchair ramp for free and making an art desk & chair for my daughter for Christmas) in my spare time hasn't left me much time to get on here and post.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!! (said in my most ominous voice followed by my evil supervillain laugh) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watching, but just interested in other things like mood, sides, strength gains....Post an update with how much you gained on a certain exercise. For instance, "added 10 pounds to squat working sets" instead of post the entire workout every workout day. Honestly I hardly ever look at logs and when I do I just scroll through most of it, especially the training logs because it just doesn't interest me and is boring. Either that or I look at the first post in the thread to try and find dosages...skipping through all the useless BS like BF percent and pics. Then I go to the last few pages and look for the final review. Everything in between is completely irrelevant to me and I don't care about it.

Like right now I want to know if your rash cleared up yet. Mine is getting better but still bad enough that I'm not gonna chance applying any to my lower body at all.
i hear ya, i do the same lol I appreciate the input

sooo the rash is jsut about gone from my forearms

bumped up my squats 5lbs this week and felt the sameifnot easier thanlast week

my incline DB bench however was weaker today, may be due to undereating yest. Because of this I am having quite the cheat meal/day today, probably ate a whole plate of xmas cookies and half of an amazing whipped cherry cheesecake on top of literally 2-3 pounds of roast beef, ham and turky and also some stuffing, shells and cheese, and cheesy potatoes...... like part of me feels guilty about it but im hoping with whatim taking no damage will be done plus with being probably 1000 calories under yesterday

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have not weighed in in a whle i eep forgetting honestly

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hear ya, i do the same lol I appreciate the input

sooo the rash is jsut about gone from my forearms

bumped up my squats 5lbs this week and felt the sameifnot easier thanlast week

my incline DB bench however was weaker today, may be due to undereating yest. Because of this I am having quite the cheat meal/day today, probably ate a whole plate of xmas cookies and half of an amazing whipped cherry cheesecake on top of literally 2-3 pounds of roast beef, ham and turky and also some stuffing, shells and cheese, and cheesy potatoes...... like part of me feels guilty about it but im hoping with whatim taking no damage will be done plus with being probably 1000 calories under yesterday
Those extra calories are gonna do you good next workout. That right there, that's the kind of update I'm talking about. You pretty much covered everything.