Unanswered Mk677 (IBUTAMOREN) worth it?

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Got a great dealer who’s selling loads of SARMs,I am looking into mk677 I am 18, what are the risk or side effects can it shut me down,Should i take it?.good quality stuff and non expensive! How will the results be?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got a great dealer who’s selling loads of SARMs,I am looking into mk677 I am 18, what are the risk or side effects can it shut me down,Should i take it?.good quality stuff and non expensive! How will the results be?
I think you need to go do some research on it first then come back with some specific questions. The fact that you do not know if it will shut you down or not means you have not done any homework on the topic.

Personal opinion, not much reason for an 18 year old to be using it and not much anabolic benefit to you. Your GH levels should be damn good. At 18 unless planning to benefit your career or something I wouldn't mess with anything hormonal for a long time to come.

Get your diet and training down now and you will see great results. You are already primed for growth at that age. Just eat and train!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to go do some research on it first then come back with some specific questions. The fact that you do not know if it will shut you down or not means you have not done any homework on the topic.

Personal opinion, not much reason for an 18 year old to be using it and not much anabolic benefit to you. Your GH levels should be damn good. At 18 unless planning to benefit your career or something I wouldn't mess with anything hormonal for a long time to come.

Get your diet and training down now and you will see great results. You are already primed for growth at that age. Just eat and train!
[/QUOTE
I meal prep and progress every week! I wanna progress faster my lifts are already high just want the body!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I totally get that. I doubt you are going to see the kind of increase in progress you want from this compound which was my point. Your body is in it's hormonal prime, this isn't anything like a steroid, you are not going to see much actual growth or anything else from it at your age. Not saying it won't improve recovery somewhat for you, but from everything I have read, it is far more effective for people who are a bit older and already experiencing the natural decline in GH levels. I read somewhere that it pretty much only raises your IGF-1 to the levels of an 18 year old due to negative feedback loops keeping it in check. If that is the case and you are 18... you probably aren't going to get as much out of it. See my point?

In the end, unless running something that is likely to shut you down you are really not going to find much out there that is going to really benefit you hormone wise. Especially since you are already in your prime. Most natty test boosters mostly free up testosterone, which your free test should already be pretty high due to less SHBG being created. Serum levels should already be high so not sure you would get your moneys worth out of something like that either.

SARMS for the most part will shut you down, Pro-Hormones will shut you down, and Steroids will shut you down. So if you don't want to shut yourself down which I REALLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DON'T AT YOUR AGE, then just see if there are ways you can improve your nutrition or training to achieve your goals. It may not seem like much but if you can gain around 1-1.5 lbs a month without too much fat then in 1-2 years you will be a much bigger version of yourself. At your age that is attainable with proper nutrition and training unless you are truly a hard gainer, IE have an extremely fast metabolism.