MK677 and MK2866

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
Are either worth it?

Seems mighty expensive for what I've heard about them being "not that great".

What's your opinion?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MK 677 consistently has provided me with improved sleep and increased hunger for the last two months.
Ostarine (MK 2866) is not really expensive at all and pretty effective for a mild compound.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I am liking the improved sleep and hunger from the mk677 and the ostarine is helping me slim down and gain/maintain muscle.

Osta is very cheap if you go through some of the companies on this board

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I am liking the improved sleep and hunger from the mk677 and the ostarine is helping me slim down and gain/maintain muscle.

Osta is very cheap if you go through some of the companies on this board
VERY

Cfjunkie216

Awards
Hello I am new and just downloaded this app - I am running mk2866 and mk677 together for the first time. I used mk2866 for two cycles prior first time ever using a sarm and one time use of anavar prior. Anyone have experience with this? I've never done PCT and although Sarms or GH inhibitor ( mk677) isn't supposed to need PCT when I got off mk2866 last time the depression was horrible but I had unbelievable results. I am 2 weeks into mk677 and 1 with mk2867 and the results already are unreal. Please be kind in your responses ! Thank you!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello I am new and just downloaded this app - I am running mk2866 and mk677 together for the first time. I used mk2866 for two cycles prior first time ever using a sarm and one time use of anavar prior. Anyone have experience with this? I've never done PCT and although Sarms or GH inhibitor ( mk677) isn't supposed to need PCT when I got off mk2866 last time the depression was horrible but I had unbelievable results. I am 2 weeks into mk677 and 1 with mk2867 and the results already are unreal. Please be kind in your responses ! Thank you!
Mk677 doesn't inhibit GH... It makes your body excrete more of it... That's why it's called a secretagogue

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Did you buy sarms1 SARMS, by chance.. No pct?