mixing Poseidon and Xtend?

jamescho79

Awards
I currently use Ragnarok pre w/o and Xtend while w/o. Would it be ok to mix Poseidon and Xtend together or should they be taken seperately? Also was planning on adding Incarnate. How should I dose it with these supps?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally see kno problem adding in the poseidon as u have stated. It is a staple for me. I have never used incarnate so some1 else can probably help you better if they have found a good dosing protocol. I'd probably take it in the morning and either pre and post workout

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Those two combined together make my favorite workout drink, for both cardio and weights.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon can be added to almost anything... I personally add it with my Xtend, along with some Beta-Alanine.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Same here

I mix em both together, nothing negative to report! Both staples for me also.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I currently use Ragnarok pre w/o and Xtend while w/o. Would it be ok to mix Poseidon and Xtend together or should they be taken seperately? Also was planning on adding Incarnate. How should I dose it with these supps?
As demonstrated by some of the previous post's, Poseidon and Xtend make a great stack with excellent mixabilities. By most, it's a preferred choice.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what the others said. one thing though, dont take incarnate and poseidon together until you get used to them. poseidon gives a niacin flush while incarnate gives ba tingles.

jamescho79

Awards
Does the niacin flush and ba tingles happen everytime or does your body eventually adjust?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does the niacin flush and ba tingles happen everytime or does your body eventually adjust?
you adjust, some even like it-i do. but find out how you react to them before you take them close together, some people are more sensitive to the effects than others.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
I personally use both Everyday. I use Excell not Extend but it works for me. Right now I lift for 2 hours in the morning, train MMA/Boxing for about 1.5 hours in the evening and then run 1-2 miles at about 8 mph. I'm still 228lbs with about 11-12% bf. Without the BCAAs my muscles deteriorate and without the Poseidon (and Poseidon BA) I can't get through that last mile.

I know I may be a little bit bias ;)... but it's hard not to suggest what works...

I also use a lot of Protein Isolate (All The Whey), Epidrol (For 1 more week), Cycle Support (Anabolic Innovations), Fish Oils, Swell, and will start Post Cycle Support next week.

Needless to say, I love what I do!!!!