Mixing CEL H-Drol & Fast Action H-Drol?

mindgamerst

mindgamerst

Awards
Im currently logging my 5 week hdrol run and using CEL's Hdrol. The other bottle I have is from a friend, and it happens to be Fast Action brand. When I jump to 75 mg in week 3, is it ok to mix these two "different" H-drols?

Tnx

mindgamerst

mindgamerst

Awards
Bump.

Dangerous? or just not ideal.. ?

Mars1107

technically there shouldnt be a problem.

They should be the same compound,

unless fast action is unreliable, some had said this. But i have no clue on the reliability of fast action

my quick answer would be to try it.

mindgamerst

mindgamerst

Awards
Yea... since its essentially the same compound I dont think there should be a prob.. but who knows.

DenDestroys

Awards
I would try to return it to your friend and get another bottle of CEL's H-Drol. I certainly wouldn't risk Fast Action having some less than par stuff.

mindgamerst

mindgamerst

Awards
when you say less than par, are u implying dangerous? or just not as effective. Only half the bottle is left so I cant return it.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Nothing will be different both compounds our the same. Make sure it is not expired and if it is it will just be less potent as a fresher product. 25mg of the h-drol compound our the same.

DenDestroys

Awards
Just not as effective. I've known a few people that had ran the superdrol clone by them and it was junk.

mindgamerst

mindgamerst

Awards
Alright, well considering it will be my 5th week, I wont be too disapointed if it doesn't work AS well as CEL.

theforesaken1

Awards
I've had much better with Fast Action's Hdrol then CEL's. Thats my personal use though. For whatever reason, Fast Action's made me lose countless pounds of fat and made me very cut. CEL's seemed to just add muscle without the fat loss.

mindgamerst

mindgamerst

Awards
Well I'll be a Guinea pig and test them both on the same cycle. Should be interesting

Mars1107

I've had much better with Fast Action's Hdrol then CEL's. Thats my personal use though. For whatever reason, Fast Action's made me lose countless pounds of fat and made me very cut. CEL's seemed to just add muscle without the fat loss.
probally that had to do with the timeframe, diet,exerxising ect